Sailor Moon Fan RP: Princess Solaria and the Sailor Scouts OOC and signup

No, not really. XD
She just tends to find herself in the wrong places at the wrong times a lot, but the fact that she parkours and freeruns just about anywhere, especially in places she's not supposed to, the police often get involved because she's 'disturbing the public' or 'doing things she's not supposed to on public property'. It still doesn't stop her from doing what she does though.

Wow, I wonder why my things always end up so freakishly long XD

Yup. Also, I haven't read your reply to the IC yet, but I hope you get that I'm going somewhere with the 'fate' thing. It's not like I've been ignoring your replies :P

*Okay, I read it. I wasn't sure if you were going to put up a fight with her or not, but it all worked out.

Okay, I don't mind you doing it sometimes, but please stop controlling my character so much *flashes a wry smile* it restricts how I can have her react.

Mmmh, yes, that is a problem I have... I get ahead of myself when I try to progress the story, and people sometimes feel like I'm eating up their characters :/

I promise, it's something I'll try to work on!

Thank you, like I said I dont mind it a little bit. But I get....territorial.

No, no, I totally get you. It's better that you speak up early on than keep it inside you and only tell me when we're near the end XD

Reactions: Silver
I was thinking Haruhi and Aria go to the beach to bond a little, or something, and Neptune shows up there.

Anyway, it's getting a bit too late for me, so I'm gonna have to call it a night, now. It's been really fun, though, progressing so much ^w^

*seconds Laval's words*

Have a good night and Sweet dreams

Okay, I need to go to bed again, but next time it's time to get Neptune in the game! I'm really exited how this is coming along so nicely :D

Yes, I like how things are going in it too, despite the fact that Tessalynn hasn't come in yet. XD

Is it time for a Fredrica post of epic largeness now?

I love that you refer to them as posts of epic largenes, though.