Sailor Moon Fan RP: Princess Solaria and the Sailor Scouts OOC and signup

Here is my character anyway

Name and preferred scout: Aqua hunt (scout neptune)
Apperence:

Personality: Aqua is kind, shy and very loyal. Although sometimes he can have a dark side to him, He is calm in most situations, easy going and sarcastic.He can get confused easily and his mind tends to wonder
History: As the younger child you would have expected him to be spoiled but it was the opposite his parents hated him. He used to have an older brother who looked after him but he died from unknowen causes this always left a whole in his heart. His parents used to take his brothers death out on him telling him it was him fault the first couple of times it brought him to tears but he has grownen use to there name calling and shouting
Special skill: Aqua is a talented swimmer and surfer

Particular weapon : He tends to use a gold colored trident given to him by his brother is his weapon

Interesting that you'd make it a male. It's been done before, after all, the scout of planet earth is tuxedo mask in the original version.

Alright, Aqua Hunt accepted! That makes the troupe complete :D I'm going to add some stuff to Haruhi's profile, since everyone decided to go with English names. I'll also make the princess of the dark moon and her generals open for application, in case anyone wants to take those roles, but for now we're good.

Whew, didn't expect the entry post to be that long... You don't have to read it all if you don't want to :P

Don't worry, I'll include you all soon, starting with Pluto, but I don't have the energy for it right now, not after that massive block of text XD

Male Neptune?! Oh mai. oyo

**I WILL READ EPIC OP

Awesome! So happy that the last spot got taken up quickly. (:

**READ EPIC OP, NOW AWAITS HER TURN

.... waiting is hard. LOL *excited*

Alright, the 'introduction' for Aria White is up! I hope you don't mind me making it so obvious, but it was the best way I could think off :P

It works for me *flashes a grin* ill reply when I get to a computer

HELLO I LOVE SAILOR even though i have not watch or read it in a while. T^T diont hate me. but i was wondering if there are other roles that i can play. if not ok T^T

You could still be a Malevolian General, but those are bad guys :/ If you feel like it, though, PM me and I'll give you details.

Alright I was think of being earth anyways JK no earth oh well bad guy it is and mana pleas do not cry i will be alright

Sorry, no earth. I feel like it would disturb the focus of the RP :P

I'll PM you the characters to choose from.

Awww Talia's gonna be the last one to awaken. DDD: XD all good, you'll find her in a coffee shop dictating to her recording device. XD

You keep at it, Talia! One day, it will be your time to shine XD

btw she likes caramel lattes. >> XD

*jitters impatiently* LOL

Yes, those are good. 0_o

By the way, as a little side note for Tessalynn, she does have a tendency to get herself into trouble. As in, she has been chased (and caught) by the police a few times. Not for stealing or anything like that though...