Sailor Moon and the MBTI Personality Test.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Saint Tribs

Original poster
Almost everyone knows that I'm a big Sailor Moon fan by now. Which means of course that I roll around on tumblr and look at Sailor Moon stuff. Lots of Sailor Moon stuff. With that being said, today I found this little gem.

The MBTI personality test and a Sailor Moon chart for each type. It's rather amusing so if you're a Moonie, and even if you aren't, this could be fun! :D

Here's the test we're using;
http://similarminds.com/jung.html
And an alternative supplied by Shiny! www.16personalities.com
You can do either/or or both! :D Have fun!

Here is the chart!

tumblr_mwoshzQCRp1rzf693o1_1280.jpg

What personality are you and which character do you correspond to?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Fijoli
INTJ, Sailor Star Healer.
Having fallen out of teh Moonz for some time it means very little to me.
However, I love taking such tests so I win either way.
Huzzah.
~scuttles off to wiki the character~

INFP. I'm totally Mamo-chan. Not who I though I would get. O.o

Your typ

ENFJ - "Persuader". Outstanding leader of groups. Can be aggressive at helping others to be the best that they can be. 2.5% of total population.
Extroverted (E) 60% Introverted (I) 40%
Intuitive (
N) 68.57% Sensing (S) 31.43%
Feeling (
F) 54.76% Thinking (T) 45.24%
Judging (
J) 58.97% Perceiving (P) 41.03%

Oh right! I got INFP too. ^^ I was pretty surprised but it really does make sense to me! Shiny also linked a slightly more in-depth quiz; (www.16personalities.com). So you can take both quizzes if you want and see how they differ/are alike! I got INFP on that one too. :)

On the first site I used, I got INTJ http://www.16personalities.com/
On Similar Minds, I got INFP.

Feeling (F) 52.63% Thinking (T) 47.37%
Perceiving (P) 55.88% Judging (J) 44.12%

Apparently, I'm very close to the "lines" between Feeling and Thinking, and Perceiving and Judging. Anyway, both Yaten and Mamoru seem to match me kinda. (I don't speak in metaphors, though).

Last edited by a moderator:
Tribs' test: INFJ
Shiny's test: INFP

I disagree with a lot of the description for both results. I wonder what happened?

I got INTP! The architect! It seems spot on actually

I got ENTP, described as the "Inventor" on similar minds and "devils advocates" and "quick-witted and original" by 16 personalities. I also got ESTP a couple times but I'll stick witn ENTP. Which makes me match up with Artemis the cat.

INFP. Which is odd, I'd really consider my personality and Tribs's to be different. But! I guess that's why we're good friends and can respect one another's boundaries.

INTP, I'm Star Maker. I don't really know what to make of that since I didn't watch too much of Sailor Stars.

Extroverted (E) 57.69% Introverted (I) 42.31%
Intuitive (N) 76.67% Sensing (S) 23.33%
Feeling (F) 66.67% Thinking (T) 33.33%
Perceiving (P) 58.62% Judging (J) 41.38%
Your type is: ENFP

ENFP - "Journalist". Uncanny sense of the motivations of others. Life is an exciting drama. 8.1% of total population.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
INFJ for both tests, making me match up with Sailor Saturn. I can live with that.

I was INFP on one test and INFJ on the other! O__O

Got ISTJ on Tribalation's.

Got ISFJ on Shiny's.

Short hair, don't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.