"Sail with me into the dark"

E

Elipse

Original poster
What nicknames do you like to be called? Elipse

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya? Boy 22

What's your favorite genres to roleplay? Generally fantasy but i like to delve into modern horror/survival every once in awhile. However, I have always wanted to mesh the previous two with a sci-fi twist.

What kind of characters do you usually play? Weaponmasters, Knowledgefighters, and Fighterfighters.

Would you prefer Zombie Fox Plushes, Bread Priests, Space Marines, or Wolf Packs? Is Zombie Werewolf Priest an option?

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!

Hello, Mr. Elipse Guy! I thought your name was "Eclipse" for a moment, like Twilight? I thought, "Oh dear god..."

WELCOME TO IWAKU! I am Iliana, Goddess at your disposal service!

Have a look at the forums! Find some good role plays to get in and go for it! If you need help, I'm just a few clicks away!

Hi there and welcome to Iwaku, Mister Elipse.
I'm Kitti and it is good to meet you!
You shall soon be inundated with hellos, but I warn you, we've just learned that Diana will do anything for a sucker.
Use this information wisely.

Anyway, since you're new, I have some links for you to check out!

This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

These are some of the most useful places here when it comes to roleplaying, but we have lots of other cool things to look at too, so make sure to explore!
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Hello there! Welcome to Iwaku!
For a minute I started singing come sail away by styx when I saw your title.
Come sail away, come sail away, come and sail away with mmmeee!

Hello good sir! >:3 That is a pretty awesome song!

Welcome to the community! <3

@Iliana...no...noo! not the sparkling vampires! Service=future interactions / disposal=one time ordeal

@Kitty..."Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow. Meow meow, meow." (Thanks for the links I will be sure to check them out post-post. What if it were a Lolipop?)

@Celestialis...That is a good song as well. I was actually thinking about both songs at the same time but only one ear worm can win!

@Diana...I'm surrounded by AWESOME! Lollipop??

Lollipop! 8D *snatches and runs away!*

hmm...I had you labeled as a member of the lollipop guild...

Is Zombie Werewolf Priest an option?

I do hope this is a reference to AGD's remake of King's Quest 3. Welcome from another newbie!

Hi there Elipse! I love using ellipses in chat. I'm such a dork about grammar so I like your name already. Sooo welcome to Iwaku and have fun while you're here!