4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Agender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
  5. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
genre(s): general, fantasy (high or low, modern, urban, or whatever), slice of life, modern, supernatural, paranormal, comedy, romance, mystery, drama, adventure ; dark themes (to add more)

themes: angst/fluff ; slow/fast burn; romance ; platonic ; arrange marriage ; fake dating ; enemies to friends ; enemies to lovers ; college, family, friendship, hurt/comfort, bayside/beach/island, city/urdan, forest, mythology, mythological creatures, friends to lovers, found family ; (to add more)
hello. i'm jaiden, i'm 21 yrs old, i use they pronouns. it's been a month i believe since I've been here. idk if my old rp partners would like to continue our rp, if so please dm me :)

so, yeah, here's what i do:

i mainly do M/M. whether romantic or platonic.

❀ i'm available all day unless i dont reply is because im playing pokemon shield and acnh. early mornings ain't my kind of thing, but i gotta get to use waking up early anyway.

❀ i mostly play male and nb/genderfluid characters.

❀ speaking of plot, my plot to romance ratio is:(P)60/40(R). i also have some characters who are on the a-spec. obviously we dont need to have romantic aspects in our rp.

❀ i tend to heavily disappeared because i lose motivation, inspiration to write, i tend to forget to reply, i also tend to be on my phone in other apps or watching Netflix/YouTube or play my ds/switch alot of times(basically busying myself with something else), so giving me a heads up is super okay! you can just yell at me to hurry up lol! unless you're kind of shy or have a hard time building up the courage to say anything, then an emoji, gif, pic, meme, etc is good as well. :)

❀ i noticed myself that i would write a bit hurrily, which makes me misspell or misread something, so please bare with me woth any grammatical errors or misspellings.

❀ please ooc with me weekly or daily, whenever you have the time to talk other than rp, y'know. i'll love to get to know my parents and sometimes the rp isn't the only thing to do.

❀ i like to make playlists, moodboards, and such for my characters, meaning if our characters have a great relationship (romantic or not), then i'll be sending ya memes, tiktoks, music, and such that reminds me of them and things i could make for them. :)

❀ i write in 3rd pov, so i hope you could do the same.

❀ lgbt+ friendly!

❀ iwakuroleplay rules applies here.

❀ dark themes are fine with me. tho, it shouldn't be extremely dark theme.

❀ no one-liners, please! i write around 3 to 4 or so paragraphs. you don't have to match length with me, i just don't like one-liners. 3 or 5 sentences is fine as long as it gives me something to respond to. unless you adaptable like me, haha

❀ i don't double.

❀ only do roleplays in the PMs. i have discord, but i barely use it.

❀ i prefer mostly drawn pictures for face claims (i usually use picrew.me to make visuals of my characters). using real life pictures makes me uncomfortable. anime (whether drawn/animated/manga style) is fine since it's just like a different art style.

❀ i'm currently looking for a few partners.

i think that's all i have for now about myself, on to the other things.

RP stuffs!
genre(s): general, fantasy (high or low, modern, urdan, or whatever), slice of life, modern, supernatural, paranormal, comedy, romance, mystery, drama, adventure (to add more)

themes: angst/fluff ; slow/fast burn; romance ; platonic ; arrange marriage ; fake dating ; enemies to friends ; enemies to lovers ; college, family, friendship, hurt/comfort, bayside/beach/island, city/urdan, forest, mythology, mythological creatures, friends to lovers, (to add more)

- italic for roles i will like to play

boss x assistant
parent x babysitter
teacher x student
ghost x human (platonic)

model x photographer
jock/popular x nerd/unpopular/outcast
punk x nerd/unpopular/outcast
ceo x homeless
rich x poor
angel
x human
demon x angel
witch x mythical being
witch hunter x witch
roommate x roommate
bully x victim
god x human
god x god
neighbor x neighbor
daycare taker x single parent

best friend x best friend
neighbor x married man
neighbor x single parent

- italic for roles i will like to play

๑ 'i pretended to like you and you find out after we started the relationship' au
๑ 'my pet really hates your pet’ AU
๑ bad boy falls in love with nerd.
๑ YC been locked up in the studio for days, MC decide to bring them food but they snap saying MC too clingy. much possiblities.
๑ fake dating/marriage!AU
๑ 'you’re the cute and quiet customer that frequents the coffee shop where i’m a barista and also where my rival barista works and we’re both fighting for your attention in increasingly creative and inconspicuous ways (making foam art, writing cheesy pick-up lines on your napkin etc. etc.)' AU.
maybe a Pokeman!AU. I have been playing too much pokeman moon/sword/shield on my ds/switch and watching pokemon shows on Netflix, so, yeah... pokemon!au.
๑ “you’re the one in class who has tattoos all over their arms and piercings and everybody’s scared of you and one day I catch you watching cat videos and doodling in the middle of a lecture and wow you’re a dork” AU.

๑ two different mythical creatures who are forbidden from falling in love with each other do anyway (i.e. Romeo and Juliet but maybe without no death and with mermaids and vampires and werewolves---oh my!)
๑ witch aus:
- 'we’ve been friends for years, so are familiars are really good friends with each other too. recently, while we’ve been doing witchy stuff, I’ve noticed that our familiars are growing extremely close and being affectionate towards each other. that’s weird because like our familiars are supposed to represent our subconscious and that’s not how we feel about each other at all… right?'
- 'When you asked if I wanted to celebrate Halloween with you, I assumed that would just include a night of watching bad horror movies and cheap candy. A ghost summoning ritual wasn’t really what I had in mind.'
๑ vampire/human au:
- “you’re actually a really friendly and chill vampire and at night you float around outside of my bedroom window to talk with me about the universe and stuff” AU.
- 'I went for a walk in the woods and saw you tackle a deer to the ground and then rip into it with your inhumanely long claws. To be fair, it’ll be a great story to tell our human/vampire hybrid babies one day.'
- 'My friends are all joking that my new boyfriend is a vampire but like, I looked into it and now I am genuinely scared for my life.'
- 'We’ve been dating for a while and things are going really, really well. I suggested that for our anniversary we go to a fun fair, and you seemed pretty keen at the time but after suggesting we go into the House of Mirrors; you started freaking out. I mean, what’s your deal with mirrors?'
- 'I was looking for my next victim for my dinner, but I found you crying on the bench in the park and oh my god, you look really upset? Are you okay? Do you want to talk about it?'
- 'I know that you’re not use to hanging out with humans or whatever, but how many times do I have to remind you that I sleep in the night! You can’t just turn up at my house at 3AM and want to hang out!'
๑ Heir/Servant AU
๑ 'I'm new to this flower shop and I'm arranging the roses when you bust in, slap a twenty down on the counter, and demand that I give you a bouquet that means fuck you in flower language only I don't know flower language and now you're yelling at me for refusing to help you and oh my god, I'm about to cry' au
Arranged Marriage AU

Please do NOT reply in this thread. Send me a PM, please. Thank you! ♡

Last edited:
Reactions: WickedWitch
hello! currently looking for a couple of partners :D sorta in the mood to do a friends to lovers trope but we can also just have a platonic rp since I'm also in a mood for friendship-based rp with a hint of slice of life and maybe we could also dash in a pinch of fantasy, sort of got an idea for that kind of rp or both :)

still looking~!
willingly do an rp that's about friendship :>
maybe a friends to lover slow burn with fluff and angst? maybe a dash of low fantasy?
I'm also up for any of the AUs above, romantic or platonic. we can always talk about it more in the PMs. ^_^