9hQmOmP.jpg

N7dbQ5v.jpg

"The Sky's the limit! That's what my dad always said."

Name:
Tsubasa

Canon:
Pokemon | OC

Personality:
Despite being of quite the age of 30, she is a peppy, Forever 13 lady who is always ready for anything interesting. She acts like someone who looks like her rather than someone her age. She gets sensitive for being called an 'old lady' or anything along those lines.

While she is usually energetic and all, certain factors may influence her personality to become a little more... psychotic? Odd? These factors include the usage of Fairy Type Pokemon.

Abilities:
As a Pokemon Trainer, she uses a Team of six Pokemon. This Team of six may vary from installment to installment, with Lucario being the only confirmed consistent member.
lucario.gif
flygon.gif
aurorus.gif
jolteon.gif
bronzong.gif
togekiss.gif

History:
Tsubasa was the daughter of the Teru, the respected head of the Hoshizora Clan, a clan of sky-high Sky Battlers, and Lewis, labelled as a traitor by the Black Forest Maidens for sacrificing her virginity to a rival clan to produce offspring(her kind was born from a great Tree of Life). She lead a peaceful life in the Hoshizora Clan village. Her first Pokemon was a Riolu - hatched from an egg. She would later be surprised that the Riolu could fly without wings.
She pondered if she could teach this technique to Pokemon that naturally couldn't fly.
She decided to self-study in aerodynamics, levitation and such while teaching Riolu to not just levitate, but learn to use flight to its advantage.
With that, she became the first in her bloodline to utilise 'Magnet Rise', a move that allowed naturally ground-bound Pokemon to hover, and with her training, soar the skies.
Right now, she takes a break from her training efforts... but is dragged into something...
... out of this world...

Other Information:
Bronzong once belonged to her Aunt Caroll. It is cool.
Lucario is cool too.
Everyone in this team is cool because.
Just reimagine the bird as a perching Lucario. Or a perching Aurorus. Because birds are dinosaurs.​

Well, I am aware that some of these attacks are somewhat broken, so I hope you nerf them situationally in-story.

Intro post is kinda short, but it'll do. Time to put it up in a few secs.

All apps presented are accepted.

Wrong application.

I guess I'll post after sunrise.

Status
Not open for further replies.