Saga of Silver Feathers: Story 1 - Stone Mask of Lagendia | IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
And thus, everyone found a little place to have a seat, and an order of food. Whatever they could offer here.

"Hmmm... I can't help but notice that we're missing something."

"I don't know about you but I brought money," Tsubasa comments as her Lucario scratches its head.

"If I know my stuff, something tells me that they're not going to be accepting that," Ben comments.

Just then, someone around another table threw a little bag, presumably filled with something, right at one of the bulkier members of the group. A jingle would imply that those were coins inside.

OMyc08M.png

"Don't spend all of it, you'll all need it later."

The petite individual, sitting alongside two others, nods before she continues to look at the menu. She looks up again, this time at the blue, humanoid canid.

"Your friend will need a Pass."

@Verite @Saint Guillotine @Kaykay @C.T. @The Silver Paladin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @TheSpringwoodSlasher

OT2Y4TV.jpg

The Black Knight was not pleased to say the least. He craved battle, he craved excitement! The lust of victory over his victims! This wasn't anything like that. This was sitting at a table, pretending to be like some kind of happy family?! This was not the way the Black Knight rolled! Standing up from his seat, the Black Knight threw his chair against the wall, watching as it exploded into a pile of splinters as his eyes flared.

"I WILL NOT SUBJECT MYSELF TO THIS LEVEL OF CAMARADERIE! SPARE ME FROM THIS NONSENSE! FILL YOUR STOMACH TO YOUR HEART'S CONTENT! I AM STANDING OUTSIDE UNTIL WE MOVE FORWARD! BUT FIRST, GIVE ME YOUR MONEY!"

As the sack of coins was flung towards the group, the Black Knight's hand stretched out to grasp it as he started to make his way outside the building.

"THANKS."

@Verite @Saint Guillotine @Kaykay @C.T. @The Silver Paladin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow

Reactions: Ringmaster
Well. No real reactions to the people dropped out of nowhere here, save for the one with a goofy hat to throw money at someone. Not that Twisted Fate was complaining, by all means. If people wanted to throw money his way, well bring on the rain!

He took the Black Knights roll though, stuffing it in his mouth and eating as he went to follow him.

@Crow @TheSpringwoodSlasher

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Minerva
Food. Cool. Aiolia wasted no time in digging in to the food, munching down as much of it as he could. He was quite hungry after all.

Until he looked up as the Black Knight flung a chair into the wall. What the hell? He wouldn't let that jerk get away with this so easily! ...As soon as he was finished eating. Besides, the knight wasn't going anywhere, right? Just standing outside. He had time to eat and stuff.

"What pass?"

@Verite @Saint Guillotine @Crow @C.T. @The Silver Paladin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @TheSpringwoodSlasher

Status
Not open for further replies.