Saga of Silver Feathers: Story 1 - Stone Mask of Lagendia | IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motoko just silently nodded. "Anyway, others are moving forwards. Perhaps we should get going. It will probably help us find out where we are. What do you say, Shantae?" Motoko turned to the genie.

@Archmage Jeremiah
Jotaro simply gave a gruff sound of agreement, nodding his head slightly and reluctantly following behind the others into the town. This was just a huge load of shit, wasnt it? Just when he thought his time was done, and he the torch could be passed on to someone else-- this just had to happen. Jotaro wishes he could just knock the teeth out of some lowlife punk right now, just because he feels like it. It seemed like he had no other options than to simply deal with it and find a way out.

If this is another DIO trick, then Jotaro blames the old man.

As he walked behind, he mumbled "Jotaro. My name is Jotaro, by the way."

@Verite @Archmage Jeremiah @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Saint Guillotine @The Silver Paladin @Kaykay @C.T. @Crow

ivcllcM.jpg

Have you ever hated someone so much, that this feeling alone would drive you to do horrific and impossible to grasp things? Have you ever hated someone so much, that your whole life was focused on finding that person and ripping him apart? Have you ever hated someone so much, that you would forget about your humanity, purge it all just to find enough power, for one, single fraction of a moment, one chance to get your revenge...

What would your eyes look like in that very moment? Insane? Terrified? Passionate? Happy? Or maybe... satisfied...

Look into his eyes, and find nothing there...

"I will get my own kingdom. Nothing has changed."

The words rang in Guts's ears like a never-ending bell. Never ending, they echoed incessantly. They were drilled into his head, and it really felt like it. It really felt like someone had taken a nail and hammered those words brutally into his temple, along with the face of that man to boot. He loathed that man. He hated him. He wanted to kill him.

So much so that at this point, it was hardly so that he could avenge those that that man had sacrificed along the way. But more so that he could satisfy his own ends.

DPdwN2f.png

"Nothing... has changed."

After everything he had done... After everyone he had sacrificed... After everything that had changed, and that goddamn son of a bitch says nothing has changed.

Griffith...

Every time he ran into the effeminate looking man, the man whom he had once called brother, ally, comrade, the works, no matter how much time would pass, it would feel like only several minutes had passed. Every moment was vivid in his mind. Even after years had passed ever since the Eclipse, Guts remembered everything.

uCboWuk.jpg

Griffith...

He remembered Pippin being sliced in half. He remembered Judeau protecting Casca to his last breath. He remembered Corkus being brutally slaughtered before him. He remembered Casca... He remembered her being violated before his eyes by the man Guts had once called brother. He remembered the arm that he had sacrificed to try to save her.

Griffith...

For that, he wanted to kill Griffith. He wanted to destroy him. He wanted to rip him apart. He wanted to make him scream. He wanted to rip his head off.

I'll fucking kill you.

nOACOTo.jpg

GRIIIIIFFFIIITTTTHHHH!!!

WHAM!

Before anyone knew it, a tree would just about fly out of its socket in the ground and slam into another tree, and in its place, a mechanical fist was seen, outstretched.

Guts had effectively punched a tree upon waking up from that goddamn dream. Dreaming of that man.

And it looked like he was surrounded by a bunch of people whom he didn't recognize.

nEjkrOV.jpg

Seemingly calming down in what seemed like an instant, Guts studied the people around him quietly like a hawk. These people... certainly looked weird. Where was Farneze? Schierke? Puck? Serpico?

... Oh, no. Where was Casca? This was bad. Really bad.

Taking no note of his previous behavior that must have startled at least the kid or so, he continued examining everyone. What was up with these people? Their clothes looked... weird. The kid's shirt looked more expertly woven, and yet, it seemed more crudely structured at the same time, like it looked like it didn't provide any protection to potential hazards. The knight guy looked sinister, and at the same time, he gave off a... vibe that Guts didn't feel like thinking further about.

Well, he may as well introduce himself.

"Who the hell are you people? Where am I?"

Cheery.

@Crow @Archmage Jeremiah @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Saint Guillotine @The Silver Paladin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @C.T. @Kaykay

ivcllcM.jpg

Have you ever hated someone so much, that this feeling alone would drive you to do horrific and impossible to grasp things? Have you ever hated someone so much, that your whole life was focused on finding that person and ripping him apart? Have you ever hated someone so much, that you would forget about your humanity, purge it all just to find enough power, for one, single fraction of a moment, one chance to get your revenge...

What would your eyes look like in that very moment? Insane? Terrified? Passionate? Happy? Or maybe... satisfied...

Look into his eyes, and find nothing there...

"I will get my own kingdom. Nothing has changed."

The words rang in Guts's ears like a never-ending bell. Never ending, they echoed incessantly. They were drilled into his head, and it really felt like it. It really felt like someone had taken a nail and hammered those words brutally into his temple, along with the face of that man to boot. He loathed that man. He hated him. He wanted to kill him.

So much so that at this point, it was hardly so that he could avenge those that that man had sacrificed along the way. But more so that he could satisfy his own ends.

DPdwN2f.png

"Nothing... has changed."

After everything he had done... After everyone he had sacrificed... After everything that had changed, and that goddamn son of a bitch says nothing has changed.

Griffith...

Every time he ran into the effeminate looking man, the man whom he had once called brother, ally, comrade, the works, no matter how much time would pass, it would feel like only several minutes had passed. Every moment was vivid in his mind. Even after years had passed ever since the Eclipse, Guts remembered everything.

uCboWuk.jpg

Griffith...

He remembered Pippin being sliced in half. He remembered Judeau protecting Casca to his last breath. He remembered Corkus being brutally slaughtered before him. He remembered Casca... He remembered her being violated before his eyes by the man Guts had once called brother. He remembered the arm that he had sacrificed to try to save her.

Griffith...

For that, he wanted to kill Griffith. He wanted to destroy him. He wanted to rip him apart. He wanted to make him scream. He wanted to rip his head off.

I'll fucking kill you.

nOACOTo.jpg

GRIIIIIFFFIIITTTTHHHH!!!

WHAM!

Before anyone knew it, a tree would just about fly out of its socket in the ground and slam into another tree, and in its place, a mechanical fist was seen, outstretched.

Guts had effectively punched a tree upon waking up from that goddamn dream. Dreaming of that man.

And it looked like he was surrounded by a bunch of people whom he didn't recognize.

nEjkrOV.jpg

Seemingly calming down in what seemed like an instant, Guts studied the people around him quietly like a hawk. These people... certainly looked weird. Where was Farneze? Schierke? Puck? Serpico?

... Oh, no. Where was Casca? This was bad. Really bad.

Taking no note of his previous behavior that must have startled at least the kid or so, he continued examining everyone. What was up with these people? Their clothes looked... weird. The kid's shirt looked more expertly woven, and yet, it seemed more crudely structured at the same time, like it looked like it didn't provide any protection to potential hazards. The knight guy looked sinister, and at the same time, he gave off a... vibe that Guts didn't feel like thinking further about.

Well, he may as well introduce himself.

Cheery.

@Crow @Archmage Jeremiah @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Saint Guillotine @The Silver Paladin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @C.T. @Kaykay
tumblr_nfvobuc9ds1sv5krro1_500.gif

Jotaro gave Guts a sideways glance as he awoken, turning briefly. Not saying a word, he turned back around and continued walking-- his hands shoved in his pockets.

That guy looks like trouble. The air about him, he doesn't seem trustworthy. Jotaro wouldn't jump the gun and fall into another trap-- rather, he would keep an eye on this newcomer. He isn't one for "gut feelings", but hey, call him Speedwagon because he can just sense the evil in this dude.

@Verite

• Useful
Reactions: Chewy Rabbits
"Actually, I haven't heard of you," Ben sighs, looking at the Black Knight. The Black Knight easily inferred that the Omnitrix was highly advanced technology, but didn't know what it really was. Apparently some redhead had to intervene with this Black Knight's actions. "Well, I haven't heard of you and you've never heard of me. I think I know what's going on... anyways, why not we start over?"

Ben lets a hand out, for a handshake for the Black Knight, before he noticed the armoured individual saying something.

"I was bested by a blonde haired man with a white jacket, upon which their was a scorpion on the back. The meaning of which is lost on me but he also had a strange mechanical steed with which he bested me!"

"Was he in it or on it?" Ben questions, before he turns his head towards a recently-fallen individual with the stated description.
Yx31TAO.jpg

The Black Knight was confused for what might have been the first in his long life as the child extended his hand to him. Hadn't the boy gotten the right impression of him? He was a figure to be loathed! Someone who when people saw him, they fled for the hills! Yet this brat acted as if they could be friends!

The glow in the knight's eyes dimmed from the intensity they had before. The boy's hand was no threat to him. At least not the one with the strange device strapped upon it. But even so, he still had his standards! He would not lower himself so as to shake hands with a mere commoner child in strange clothing!

"I have no need for your hand, boy. Best keep it to yourself." The Black Knight rumbled before holding a hand up to his helmet at Ben's query, unaware of the Driver's presence.

"It had four legs and he stepped within it and it seemed to have some kind of transparent barrier. For I could see him within the confines of his beast. He pressed down on some device and it let loose a roar the likes of which I've never heard before charging at me! Have you seen such a creature before, boy? If you have, I must know it's weaknesses! For I will kill it in front of this hero's eyes next I see him! HAHAHAHAH!"
aiolia.jpg

"There will be discussion on that, knight. But whatever, let's get moving."

Turning to follow The Driver and Twisted Fate, Leo Aiolia sought to move towards Carderock as well.

@Verite @Archmage Jeremiah @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Saint Guillotine @The Silver Paladin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @C.T. @Crow
gCDudO4.jpg

The Black Knight's helmet went completely dark, giving the armor more of an inanimate feeling. Almost as if no one was operating the cursed set of armor. But inside the armor, the Black Knight was fuming. This was the second being who felt brave enough to question him. He had let the wench off with a warning and agreed to go along with their little group for now. But such blatant disrespect from this boy in golden armor was too much for him to take.

"Such a bold proclamation. I'm sure it'd be quite the spectacle to see you try to back it up. But, sure, let's put it off for now. I think the victor's clear to both of us."

It was at this moment the Driver decided to finally pipe up. He never desired to be the center of attention for anything and certainly didn't like to speak. But if the Black Knight and Goldilocks here threw down, he didn't want to be caught in the crossfire and he was gonna let them know.

Looking over his shoulder at the Black Knight, the Driver shrugged his shoulders lightly.

"I'd prefer if you put it off indefinitely. No armor here or anything. Just a guy who knows how to drive."

The Black Knight would have normally brushed aside the man's quip but something about this man seemed oddly familar. Was it the blonde hair? The white jacket? The strange blue pants. Or was it the yellow scorpion?

"You! You're the hero who defeated me!"

"No. I'm just a guy who won a game."

"How dare you treat defeating me so casually! I'll draw my sword and.." The Black Knight's eyes dimmed down once more as he tried to control his temper. It annoyed him to no end that the Driver didn't think much of defeating him but it'd do him no good to pick a fight now. So, he'd settle for shooting him a nasty glare and continuing on his way. He'd make the Driver pay soon enough for his deeds.
Huh, that guy didn't look too friendly either. Well, away from one menacing looking man in armor to another. Just as he done with the Black Knight, the Driver seemed to treat Guts's request with the littlest effort possible.

fPqxgRI.jpg

"Call me what you want and dunno where we are. Trying to figure that out."

@Crow @Archmage Jeremiah @Verite @Saint Guillotine @The Silver Paladin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @C.T. @Kaykay

Twisted Fate, was gone like a Noxian Stripper at a Demacian Dinner Party.

Everyone else seemed to be indulging in confusion over where they were, things which Fate had no qualms whatsoever. Why would he? If he could rob people blind, he was home anywhere he pleased.

Also, there was the idea of walking into town, with all those weirdos. If they weren't mistaken for a circus troupe, they'd certainly be on edge by the presence of the knights, who gave off a mercenary air.

Noooo siree, not his style.

So keeping behind the trees, out of the line of sight by his fellow sleeping beauties, Twisted Fate made his way to the village entrance.

Just a wandering, single traveler. Nothing to see here, right?

He'd be counting on the others to draw attention off him, as he investigated early. Now.... Where was the local tavern?

@Crow @Archmage Jeremiah @Verite @The Silver Paladin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @C.T. @Kaykay
@TheSpringwoodSlasher

Twisted Fate, was gone like a Noxian Stripper at a Demacian Dinner Party.

Everyone else seemed to be indulging in confusion over where they were, things which Fate had no qualms whatsoever. Why would he? If he could rob people blind, he was home anywhere he pleased.

Also, there was the idea of walking into town, with all those weirdos. If they weren't mistaken for a circus troupe, they'd certainly be on edge by the presence of the knights, who gave off a mercenary air.

Noooo siree, not his style.

So keeping behind the trees, out of the line of sight by his fellow sleeping beauties, Twisted Fate made his way to the village entrance.

He'd be counting on the others to draw attention off him, as he investigated early. Now.... Where was the local tavern?

@Crow @Archmage Jeremiah @Verite @The Silver Paladin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @C.T. @Kaykay
@TheSpringwoodSlasher
Jotaro's eyes peered towards the trees as they walked past.

As Twisted Fate skulked through, he could see the tall, coated figure looking straight in his direction, as if he could clearly see him. A glare was all that Twisted Fate got for now, as the stand-user allowed him to continue on through the trees undetected. Of course, Twisted Fate was probably familiar with such a glare. The signature "I've got my eyes on you" glare. A classic, is it not?

759095-jotaro_large.png

Jotaro isn't a fan of stealth-- and he isn't a fan of people who blatantly sneak through trees. Guts seemed like trouble, but Jotaro was certain that this Steely Dan looking scumbag is going to cause some trouble. Assassins, thieves and spies are commonplace for Jotaro, and they never work against him. His perception is on point, and people know better than to try and spy on him.

Look at what happened to Hol Horse.

Your better off just going in loud and making a bombastic show out of it.

@Crow @Archmage Jeremiah @Verite @The Silver Paladin @Saint Guillotine @C.T. @Kaykay
@TheSpringwoodSlasher

Well, wasn't this a nifty little group they had already? A Japanese Major, a stand user, and a genie. This whole situation was one of those cheesy "walked into a bar" jokes just waiting to happen. With ants in her pants, Shantae ran up beside Motoko, eagerly awaiting their move into the town.

Shantae%20Determined_zps8s2w5u1c.png

"I'm Ret-2-Go, Motoko! Let's do this!" Shantae exclaimed, turning around to see Jotaro following tandem, passing him a smile.

Shantae%20Happy_zps1c7cyisu.png

"And it looks like Jotaro here wants to tag along! Just call me Shantae, okay?" she responded, putting extra emphasis on his name to tease him a bit for his attitude.

@The Silver Paladin @CrunchyCHEEZIT

@Crow @Verite @Saint Guillotine @C.T. @Kaykay @TheSpringwoodSlasher

Jotaro simply gave a gruff sound of agreement, nodding his head slightly and reluctantly following behind the others into the town. This was just a huge load of shit, wasnt it? Just when he thought his time was done, and he the torch could be passed on to someone else-- this just had to happen. Jotaro wishes he could just knock the teeth out of some lowlife punk right now, just because he feels like it. It seemed like he had no other options than to simply deal with it and find a way out.

If this is another DIO trick, then Jotaro blames the old man.

As he walked behind, he mumbled "Jotaro. My name is Jotaro, by the way."

@Verite @Archmage Jeremiah @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Saint Guillotine @The Silver Paladin @Kaykay @C.T. @Crow
Motoko followed everyone that was going to the town. She picked up her Assault Rifle.

"Motoko Kusanagi." Motoko said when Jotaro introduced himself.

Well, wasn't this a nifty little group they had already? A Japanese Major, a stand user, and a genie. This whole situation was one of those cheesy "walked into a bar" jokes just waiting to happen. With ants in her pants, Shantae ran up beside Motoko, eagerly awaiting their move into the town.

Shantae%20Determined_zps8s2w5u1c.png

"I'm Ret-2-Go, Motoko! Let's do this!" Shantae exclaimed, turning around to see Jotaro following tandem, passing him a smile.

Shantae%20Happy_zps1c7cyisu.png

"And it looks like Jotaro here wants to tag along! Just call me Shantae, okay?" she responded, putting extra emphasis on his name to tease him a bit for his attitude.

@The Silver Paladin @CrunchyCHEEZIT

@Crow @Verite @Saint Guillotine @C.T. @Kaykay @TheSpringwoodSlasher
"Then let's move." Motoko said, moving towards Calderock with everyone else.

tumblr_mnhiqxtjQj1s40bezo1_400.gif

A mild salute with a card fan and smirk was the visible reply, silent as it was.

Twisted Fate would remember and appreciate his silence.

His hat was still cooler though. : |

At any rate, the harem dancer seemed to have his attention and when next he looked, Fate was gone.

Already walking into town, not an apparent care in the world.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

"You're looking for something." It wasn't a question, more a confident observation. "You were the first one to walk off. I noticed. Whether or not that means you have knowledge the rest of us lack or you simply and plainly don't care in the slightest where here is...remains to be seen. Still, going off alone will not suffice." Bazett had disentangled herself a ways from the main group, trailing the figure--
At any rate, the harem dancer seemed to have his attention and when next he looked, Fate was gone.

Already walking into town, not an apparent care in the world.​
...no matter how sly the individual was. Still, it was impressive.

@Saint Guillotine

"You're looking for something." It wasn't a question, more a confident observation. "You were the first one to walk off. I noticed. Whether or not that means you have knowledge the rest of us lack or you simply and plainly don't care in the slightest where here is...remains to be seen. Still, going off alone will not suffice." Bazett had disentangled herself a ways from the main group, trailing the figure--

...no matter how sly the individual was. Still, it was impressive.

Surprisingly, if Bazett followed him? Twisted Fate would be waiting fo her just past the gate. Loafing against the side of a building, playing with his card.

Perfectly at ease in the lazy morning, he spoke for the first time, eyes hidden beneath his hat. But his voice was liquid silver and incredibly trustworthy.

Naturally, not to be bought as he spoke.

"Little lady, I've traveled to more places then I've cards in my deck. Everywhere you go, its the same. You wanna know more?"

His grin could practically be seen, hidden till he lifted his head to look her in the eye.

"... You visit the watering hole. That and we'd draw less attention, then the whole damn troupe. I like a scene much as the next-but at my time and choosing."

He extended his hand.

"Names Fate. Twisted Fate. Gambler and magician of some note."

@C.T.

"Little lady, I've traveled to more places then I've cards in my deck. Everywhere you go, its the same. You wanna know more?"

His grin could practically be seen, hidden till he lifted his head to look her in the eye.​
"Little? Do not judge me on my height. And that hardly seems impressive. More places than a 52-card deck is not really something to boast of."
"... You visit the watering hole. That and we'd draw less attention, then the whole damn troupe. I like a scene much as the next-but at my time and choosing."He extended his hand. "Names Fate. Twisted Fate. Gambler and magician of some note."​
"Ah ha. You think this place unknown enough to at least scope it out privately. Yes, that does rule out the possibility of you knowing more than the rest of us with this place." She pointedly did not shake his hand, not even staring down at it. "Well, Twisted Fate." Title? Alias? Stage name? "Do not think I will be swayed so easily by tricks or sleight of hand. I am a Mage myself. You may call me Bazett."

@Saint Guillotine

"Little? Do not judge me on my height. And that hardly seems impressive. More places than a 52-card deck is not really something to boast of."

"Last thing on my mind." He assured. He kept silent on the other decks on his person. His fighting style required a lot and if she thought fifty-two, who was he to dissuade?

Cute little thing though. He wondered what her story was.

"Ah ha. You think this place unknown enough to at least scope it out privately. Yes, that does rule out the possibility of you knowing more than the rest of us with this place." She pointedly did not shake his hand, not even staring down at it. "Well, Twisted Fate." Title? Alias? Stage name? "Do not think I will be swayed so easily by tricks or sleight of hand. I am a Mage myself. You may call me Bazett."

Riiiight. He withdrew his hand, filing the information given for later. His other hand would be moving in a childs gesture.

"Cross my heart, I know nothing about where I am! Honestly, I hadn't ruled out the idea this is all some prank. If it is, tavern. If not?"

He beamed.

"I get a drink. Either way, I win."

@C.T.

Riiiight. He withdrew his hand, filing the information given for later. His other hand would be moving in a childs gesture.

"Cross my heart, I know nothing about where I am! Honestly, I hadn't ruled out the idea this is all some prank. If it is, tavern. If not?"

He beamed.

"I get a drink. Either way, I win."

@C.T.
"I said I believed you already, as far as knowing this place goes. If it is indeed a prank, it's in poor taste. And of course you are the type to consider that a win. Nevermind being lost in a strange place, so long as the gambler finds some booze, it's a victory." She shook her head. "What if this place does not even have a tavern, Fate? What then, hmm?"

@Saint Guillotine

"I said I believed you already, as far as knowing this place goes. If it is indeed a prank, it's in poor taste. And of course you are the type to consider that a win. Nevermind being lost in a strange place, so long as the gambler finds some booze, it's a victory." She shook her head. "What if this place does not even have a tavern, Fate? What then, hmm?"

@Saint Guillotine
"The Gambler cries."

He said with a perfectly straight tone of voice and a morose expression. Were it not for the twinkle in his eye, you could have sworn it was real.

More idly and real, he put his hands behind his head as he led the way. Eyes peeled for tell tale signs to denote a bar as he spoke.

"If we don't find drinks, we can always find food. Hungry?"

@C.T.

Ben looked around. As Guts and Jotaro were pondering about who the hell everyone was, Ben proceeds to introduce himself with a light smile, seeing that everyone else was either gloomy, and others a little... unreasonable, for the lack of a better word.

Answering the Black Knigt's enquiry about the 'steed' in question, Ben replied, "I'm pretty sure those were wheels, not legs."

Afterwards, he decides to introduce himself.

52b2616f0298a49251ec04a5d069eaab.jpg

"My name is Ben, Ben Tennyson. Just call me Ben," he greets, "I guess we'll be working together from now on..."

The group didn't seem to cooperate much, but hey, that's how all groups run. Conflict, problem, and voila.

Of course, it didn't work all the time.

With that, Ben chose to walk forward with the rest, towards the little town.

"I don't think there are smoothies here, but I do feel a little hungry," Ben says as one of the individuals suggests stopping by at somewhere to eat.

Tsubasa awakens from-

-where was this place? Well, it didn't matter. Right beside her was her Lucario, who too, was getting up.

"You OK buddy?"

250px-448Lucario.png

The humanoid beast, standing 1.5 metres, growls in response.

"Good boy. I guess we'll- hmmm..." Tsubasa looks at a somewhat large group walking forward. As she walks through, some of the townsfolk backed away from Tsubasa and Lucario, and some others felt a little shocked.​

• Thank You
Reactions: Ringmaster
gCDudO4.jpg

The Black Knight's helmet went completely dark, giving the armor more of an inanimate feeling. Almost as if no one was operating the cursed set of armor. But inside the armor, the Black Knight was fuming. This was the second being who felt brave enough to question him. He had let the wench off with a warning and agreed to go along with their little group for now. But such blatant disrespect from this boy in golden armor was too much for him to take.

"Such a bold proclamation. I'm sure it'd be quite the spectacle to see you try to back it up. But, sure, let's put it off for now. I think the victor's clear to both of us."

It was at this moment the Driver decided to finally pipe up. He never desired to be the center of attention for anything and certainly didn't like to speak. But if the Black Knight and Goldilocks here threw down, he didn't want to be caught in the crossfire and he was gonna let them know.
cover.jpg

Aiolia didn't seem all too enthused with the Black Knight's answer. As he stopped walking and turned around to face the knight, a little bit of lightning crackled from his hand as he raised it. Not exactly one for subtlety.

"Yeah? I think so too, but I wouldn't want to have to show off the power of a Gold Saint to the likes of-"

grrrrrm...

The Saint's threat was interrupted by the growling of his stomach. Despite being in the middle of a conversation, the mention of food made him suddenly recognize his hunger. His electric Cosmo disappearing as he lowered his hand, he whipped around and pretended the Black Knight didn't exist for now. He didn't like hearing crap from, well, anyone really, but for now he was hungry enough to ignore it. The Black Knight seemed to at least have enough reason to not fight here (yet) anyway.

As for Guts and any others wanting to know his name?

"Aiolia," the boy introduced himself, continuing to walk towards the town in search of food. He wasn't exactly ecstatic to be "workng with" a bunch of people he didn't know, but whatever.

@Verite @Archmage Jeremiah @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Saint Guillotine @The Silver Paladin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @C.T. @Crow

• Love
Reactions: Chewy Rabbits
"That depends. Are you planning to just swipe food?"
Gotta eat to live, gotta steal to eat, tell you all about it when I got the tiiime!

"No." He said simply, pausing briefly to look at a store window display showing the others trickling in via reflection.

But it was the villagers reactions he wanted to see.

@C.T. @Crow

Ben looked around. As Guts and Jotaro were pondering about who the hell everyone was, Ben proceeds to introduce himself with a light smile, seeing that everyone else was either gloomy, and others a little... unreasonable, for the lack of a better word.

Answering the Black Knigt's enquiry about the 'steed' in question, Ben replied, "I'm pretty sure those were wheels, not legs."

Afterwards, he decides to introduce himself.

52b2616f0298a49251ec04a5d069eaab.jpg

"My name is Ben, Ben Tennyson. Just call me Ben," he greets, "I guess we'll be working together from now on..."

The group didn't seem to cooperate much, but hey, that's how all groups run. Conflict, problem, and voila.

Of course, it didn't work all the time.

With that, Ben chose to walk forward with the rest, towards the little town.

"I don't think there are smoothies here, but I do feel a little hungry," Ben says as one of the individuals suggests stopping by at somewhere to eat.
"Nah."

That was his initial reply to the notion that he'd have to work together with other people, most notably some kids and... other weirdly dressed people.

"Hell is a smoothie?" Guts would then proceed to mumble, continuing to look around the place, walking with the rest of the group reluctantly and rubbing his head a little in the meantime, "Whatever."

@everyone or something​

Status
Not open for further replies.