Safe Haven: Sorrowful Stories (MxM, Group or 1x1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Aion's Anima

Original poster
Just one idea to start off, being new to Iwaku, but it's kind of a layered one. This story is based off of a work-in-progress novel/novella series I'm writing and inspired by the multi-plot storytelling found in Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi (so, yes, this will be a MxM group RP; hurrah for sausage fests!). Basically, in a fictional city-state of the near-future, where corporations have formed a sovereign government, we witness people going about their daily lives, enjoying the pleasures and luxuries of a metropolitan paradise.

But is the city as grand and spectacular as it appears from the outside or to the average denizen? When traditional government steps down and allows corporations to rule themselves, how long does it take for corruption to settle in and then spiral out of control? In the city's underground, the elite criminals - both white-collar and blue - rule with an iron fist. Drug, weapon, and even human trafficking rings have set up shop in the darkest crevices.

Your character can really be anyone. A smuggler, a corporate tycoon, a middle-class denizen, or a even a trafficking victim.

I decided to make this a group RP since the premise is large enough to host multiple story arcs at once. If there is an odd number of participants, I'm more than willing to take up on fulfilling two partnerships. The arcs of different partners can cross paths, or remain largely unaffected by each other. Where the stories go can be entirely up the participants.

If you're interested, let me know here or convo me directly. I'll reply (via convo) with all the information you'll need about the city I call... Safe Haven.

Finally, if I don't get at least two sign-ups, I'm okay with doing a 1x1.

Hiya, I'd be interested in this. :3

Excellent! I was starting to worry! I'll start a convo with you two here shortly to send you more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.