Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Futanari
Genres
Romance (Fave), Drama, Suspense, Supernatural, Medieval, FurryxHuman pairing.
Hello!

So I have this idea of my female character, who's name will be Claradean, being hired to guard and protect a man as he goes on his travels. The man can be a scholar or a prince or a prime minister or a teacher or whatever we want to come up with, but he's incredibly important and needs to make a journey. He can't make this journey alone and enlists Claradean's help to ensure he remains alive. Throughout their traveling, they start to fall in love with each other and explore those feelings as a couple. I am posting a request here because I feel that there will be inevitable steamy, sexy scenes.

I'm a big romance/fantasy person and would love to roleplay with someone one on one in romance as well. Hope to hear from someone soon and we can always talk about the plot and everything if I hear from you. Written above is just the basic idea. ^.^

One more thing: I like for my roleplaying partner to feel like they can contribute their own ideas to the rp as well. Please don't feel like just because I started the rp, that we have to go with my flow only. Let's work as a pair to make it fun so give me all you got! Thank you.

I would love to try this plot out. I believe I could do a rather good scholar on the search for an ancient tome or artifact and needing a bit of professional protection from bandits, and other creatures that would wish him harm.

Wonderful! It's a pleasure to meet you, Mako. Are there any questions you have in regards to the plot or should we just wing it with the general knowledge that we have? ^.^

We can simply wing it, I have a few thoughts to toss in here and there along the way but that isn't really discussion relevant as I like to do a few surprises here and there. Also the pleasure is all mine Miss Inati. Welcome to Iwaku.

Thank you! Okay, so I'll just go ahead and make the thread in the roleplay section, okay? And I'll start us off. Or would you like to start us off? Either way is fine with me.

Okay, give me just a minute. Look for the thread that says "Safe Guard" in the roleplay section.

Status
Not open for further replies.