sae's partner search!

S

saenys

Original poster
Greetings

Hiya, Saenys here, but you can call me Sae! I have been an active roleplayer on a variety of forums since 2013 on such as Xanje and Feral Front (formally WCRPG) and have even tried my hand in Discord Rps (I prefer forum rps, however, so I will not be joining any Discord rps; I can give my Discord for communication though!). I enjoy writing and storytelling, so I tend to lean towards longer post. In terms of literacy, I am an advanced writer. My absolute minimum in posting is 3 paragraphs.

I'm 18 years old and attending college so there will be times when I am busy or extremely tired and lacking the motivation to write. When or if that happens, I will notify you. I prefer rping with people at or around my age, for I also hope to make some friends along the way.

Majority of my characters are female, but I do have male characters. I prefer playing girls, but I will play a male character as a main if I like the plot. I can play npcs, but I will not play multiple main characters in a one x one rp unless, again, I like the plot. If you'd like me to do a group rp, then I would be fine with playing multiple characters. Two is my limit, however, since I like to put a lot of effort and thought into my characters.

All my characters use human faceclaims, but I don't mind using anime faceclaims as well. Just make sure to specify what you use!

Expectations

- Communicate. There is no roleplaying without communication. If you want to change something, if you want to incorporate something, if you're not feeling the plot, PLEASE say something. Do not just go ghost on me because I likely won't ever want to rp with you again. I don't want to be the only one putting in an effort making the plot for our rps, so you will have to take initiative as well. I view rping as a story being co-written by two (or more) people so yes, I except full involvement.

- Literacy. You don't have to make 6+ paragraphs each post, but I do want 3 paragraphs at an absolute minimum. Oneliners are unacceptable. It sounds harsh - I try not to be so - but there's nothing that I personally can do with a oneliner or single paragraph. It kills my muse and my overall motivation. And please don't ignore the things that my characters do. Sounds weird, but it's happened in the past before and it's frustrating. I need something to respond to.

- Powerplaying/godmodding. I want complete control of my characters to make them act as I see fit. Please don't make them do things, think things, or say things. I'm fine with your character powerplaying friendly actions (like them picking up my character and spinning them) but otherwise, please rp it as if you were in a battle in the sense of "attempting" to do things. You don't have to say "attempted" exactly, but you know what I mean.

- 18+ things. I don't do rps that revolve around or include heavy smut at all. If it comes to pass, it can be faded out. I generally don't want to rp it explicitly. Maybe I will (only if you're 18+) otherwise it is a hard skip/fade.

- Pls pm me request! I can rp on boards or in dms! And if there's anything you're unsure about, just ask ^^

What I Will Not Do

- Abuse. R*pe. Etc. It's fine if it's in a character's backstory, but I will not rp it btwn our characters. I won't rp abusive relationships with the intent of the characters staying together/having abusive characteristics in our characters relationship. I'm just not comfortable with it, and it bothers me a lot.

- Incest. Self-explanatory. Just nopee.

- Slaves or anything related/similar. Self-explanatory

- Furries

Genres I Like

- Fantasy
- Supernatural. Werewolves, demons, and etc (excluding vampires)
- Medieval
- 1920s
- Slice of Life
- Romance :D
- Superpowers 'n stuff
- Apocalypse
- Dystopias/Flawed utopias
- Gods & Goddesses
- Gangster

Pairings

- god x human
- monster x human
- royal x guard/knight
- god x god (same or different mythologies)
- mutant x scientist
- princess x foreigner

Plots

Everybody Wants to Rule the World
Y/c is a lowly squire to a lowly knight. M/c is the only person in the world to ever form a bond with a dragon. When y/c's knight is reduced to a pile of ash and melted metal, y/c has few options. 1) die 2) keep her secret or 3) use m/c to pull him into better social standing. Seems easy, but decisions are complicated things.

A God Among Men
Y/c is an Egyptian god that has been locked away for thousands of years by another who wished to take their place. M/c is a museum worker tasked with checking over artifacts before they are put on exhibition. M/c releases y/c from imprisonment, making y/c indebted to m/c for life. But the modern world is nothing like the past, and now y/c seeks to restore order to the world

Closing

Thank you for taking the time to read my request thread! If you're interested in rping with me, my pms are always open! I look forward to making some really cool rps! And if you want to invite me to group rps, that is okay with me too ^^

Last edited by a moderator: