SADDEST OF ALL SAD DAYS

Hecatoncheires

un jour je serai de retour près de toi
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
(No, this is not a fucking Insanity thread)

It's possibly the most tragic thing that can befall a writer, the loss of his own mind. Pratchett is a fantastic author, one of the great British writers who stands up there alongside Douglas Adams and Tolkien in my book.

So yeah, my sympathies to him and his family. This is a shitty thing to befall such an awesome man.

Yeah...I heard about it at my RL roleplay group today.

Tis sad indeed...but good that he has a choice in the matter of his death.

​WWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??????????!!!!1?!?!?!?!?!?!

NNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!! TERRY PRATCHET HAS ALWAYS BEEN ONE OF MY FAVORITE AUTHORS. WWWWHHHHYYYYYY!?!!??!!?! D: D: D: D: D: D: D:

Never read a Pratchett book and I'm not in the loop anymore. Care to elaborate for a curious bystander?

A series of comedy-fantasy books (sort of on the same vein to Douglas Adams, I've always thought) set in Discworld, a gigantic flat world attached to a giant space turtle floating through space.

The turtle is not the weirdest thing about the series.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOO!