Sacrifice

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a rustle in the concrete of a fallen building near the harbor, "Hey do you wanna come to the apartment building I have I sorta can grow food instantly if you wanna live there I sorta have the apartment as a safe house and I'm not sure how well you two are gonna do the Dark Magic is starting to grow in strenth." Kastia said as she flew after Jack when the fallen buildings rubble started to roll down from the pile and started to shake.​

Isaiah turned around as he heard the sounds of a fight. "Oh my..."
He couldnt tell what had happen it was over in a flash....
He stepped out at the figure not to far away. Now realizing that the gate was unlock from thre start. He quietly pushed and ran froward.
"Hey you."
He a began to speed a little going from street to ally.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mariel tore after Kastia like a bat out of hell. If the water wasn't safe, her best bet was heading inland, even if it was literally going away from her strengths. She'd have to be a lot more cautious now.

Jack looks up at the woman while he takes a bite of his candy bar. " hm" Hearing the sound of a crashing building causes him to stop. He was used to this by now " ah man i hoped i looted that building already " He scratches his head and sighns " yeah ok ill tag along " He says as he looks back at the woman that was flying " you can call m.." He stops when he sees Mariel running towards them and manages to get a look at her teeth. " ah." He takes a few steps back " m...maria.." says now a little afraid.

He heard them. Three heartbeats nearby. Two of them not human. In the distance he faintly heard two more, one thumping as if in heavy activity or with natural adrenaline. But those two were too far to distinguish clearly.

Not good, he thought. He couldn't possibly handle preying on a group. Not during the day. Since there were so few humans around he'd been feeding on the lone beasts. They tasted horrible. The taste of Dark Magic seasoned blood made him sick, but it kept him fed and healthy in its own way. The sickness only lasted a few hours. Only...

In the darkness of the crate his hand went to cover his left eye. He was thinking about the day he woke up to realize he remembered nothing. He'd given into instinct, letting his body do the living and surviving. It worked. He'd easily figured out his own nature and that he was different than the beings that called themselves human. They were delicious, but sadly so rarely found. However, the one thing he hadn't figured out was why his left eye was different. There was no instinct in his body tied to it. He only knew it reacted when he fed on the beasts. His body would digest the blood, but his left eye would feed on the dark magic in it. It couldn't be a good sign and he knew it.

"Crap." She'd been found out. Nothing left but to come clean about her identity.

"As you've probably figured out, I'm not your typical mermaid. To be specific, I'm a siren. What this means is that I eat souls."

She smiled, being careful not to show her teeth. "But I think you're all safe. After all, I only need to do that once every couple of months. Also, I prefer to eat from those who are already dying. I may be a monster, but I have ethics."

Jack makes a gulping noise when he hears her , "..o .thats cool" He turns around and begins walking " well . im gonna go and.." Jake walks not even finishing his sentence. He looks up to a near by building. " hm i dont think i checked hear before" He walks up to the door and begins kicking it so it would break.

Suddenly the building which had fallen had a huge dog that was corrupted looking like a wolf except about 6 times bigger and saw the 3 only Jack was the closest as it ran towards Jack.
-=+=-

"Jack! Watch Out!" Kastia screamed as she ran over to the wolf and made an illusion of another man hoping it would go for that instead of Jack but luck was not on her side for she couldn't make her illusions smell.​

Harold's attention was drawn to the sound of an approaching other. Their face said girl but their scent said boy. It was the usual 'gut me to find out what I am' game, as was the norm with most of the people Kain dealt with.However, they weren't visibly armed and his animal instincts would detected any intention to harm him. And so far, the closer they approached the clearer their intent became. However in a post-apocolyptic world you don't trust anyone because they inqure about you position. In fact, anyone who asks too many questions are never to be trusted.

"Slow down, there kid," he barked under his breath. "As you can see, I'm not in the mood for idle chat, so you've got five seconds to spill your guts-- before I do it for you!" He snarled, bearing his fangs in a scowl.

"wha.." Jack turned around only slam his back into the door " ah!" The force manages to knock the door down with him on it. He quickly stands up and pulls out a blade before he runs up the stairs in the building. When he reaches the second story he locks the door behind in and kicks out the window so he could look if it followed him the house.

He wasn't sure he could get himself to a safer place to fall asleep again. Distracted by his own thoughts, his body and mind working at less than half-capacity after being awake for so long during the day, he failed to notice. It wasn't until the steps crunching on the gravel reached the entrance of the metal crate, that he realized he wasn't alone. The inside of the crate was dark and he knew the figure outside couldn't see him in it. Even so, his muscles tensed instinctively ready to kill. But he froze. Oh that smell. That sweet sounding heartbeat. So tender.

A human.

His mouth watered as he laughed at his luck leaving only the echo behind and he did what he'd never done before. He didn't attack. No. He would savor this. Human encounters were few and far between. Humans were special and he would be damned if he didn't take his time to enjoy this hunt and savor it.

"Um... hello," said the clear and sweet voice, "my name is Robin Galeki. Um, I watched you... I mean, I saw you leave the pipe."

Too bad it was daytime. He couldn't have a proper hunt, give her a head-start. It was just one human, ripping her into the crate to feed was too easy. Anti-climactic.

"A-actually," she fidgeted nervously, "I saw everything... and I- I know what you are but, but..."

Screw it, he was cranky and hungry. She had to di- wait what? "You know what I am?"

Robin gasped from hearing his voice. But she was a smart girl and her enthusiasm hadn't stopped her from noticing the tone in which he'd asked. He was positively dreamy and the way he'd finished that man-eating plant had been so raw and passionate! She thought approaching him might get her killed but so what? If it was him she didn't mind. But his tone, there had been confusion and surprise in his tone. She could use this.

Isaiash slowed down to a complete stop five yards ahead of him. Looking at the mans armor he steped back and leaned against the wall with his staff ready.
"How in thr world did you do that!!! That was crazy.."
Isaiah began to tap his staff on the ground making a low tune. Thinking maybe he just needed bathbecause he smelled bad.
It begun to rain but only above them two.
"Oh boy its raining how fun." isaiah jumped a lottle laugh as he did so. "So stranger whay are you in these parts?"

Status
Not open for further replies.