Sacrifice (Watase Yu x Izurich)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calista would smile gently to Drake, grateful for his reassurance. She didn't like the idea of being apart, particularly the fact that he was going to be out in the open, vulnerable. Looking to Shar'Karon, Calista would smile softly. "You be careful as well, Shar'Karon. Keep a close eye on him for me, would you?" She would murmur before she watched the two fly away. She knew that the sooner they left, the sooner they would be back.

Looking back to Leona and Diana, Cali would push her worries aside. She couldn't focus on that now. At Leona's comment, Calista would grin. "You and I, both, Leona." Calista mused as she led the two women to the the soldier training grounds. "Me longer than you though from the sounds of things." She would say with a chuckle after Diana had retorted. As she listened to Diana further, Calista would nod her head gently. "Well, she certainly has the advantage. She has had plenty of practice with her intensified strength and agility where I haven't. Plus I have the additional powers of the armor on top of that as well." Calista would muse, a shiver rolling down her spine as she felt the power of the armor flowing through her.

"Yes, I have, but not even close to as long as either of you have." Calista would muse with a chuckle and a grin as she glanced between the pair again. She had grown quite fond of the two women in her short time with them. She appreciated their consistency, companionship, and banter. Generally there were always whispers whenever the princess entered the training grounds growing up. If she wasn't in the village or the library, she had been here practicing. Calista hadn't expected some many so early in the morning, but there was certainly plenty and the whispers were much more than they usually were when she came. Seeing Leona enjoying the attention so much made Cali smirk lightly as she chuckled, Diana being the complete opposite. Calista would of course bow her head gently, occasionally waving to the higher ranked soldiers' that were there that she knew personally.

Following Leona into the large, empty training circle that she had claimed, Cali would pause her gaze on Leona as she spoke. Giving Calista little time get her barrings, Leona had her two handed bladed unsheathed and was already coming at her. Returning Leona's grin, Cali would twirl her blade in her grasp, holding her shield at the ready as Leona charged her.The soldiers that were gathering to watch definitely felt her intensified heat, many of them beginning to sweat from it.

Calista's latent arcane energy immediately formed a thing barrier around her, keeping the intensified from disrupting her body temperature or movement. As Leona cleaved, Calista would side step the blow, then jumped into the air as she swung from right to left. Landing behind Leona, Calista would smoothly transition into a crouch as she swept a leg at Leona's legs to try and sweep them out from under her. As she did, she would slash her blade out, an arcane crescent moon shaped energy leaving her blade.

Calista could feel the arcane energy leaving her body, making Calista shiver as she transitioned back into a defensive standing stance. Leona had easily jumped over Calista's leg, though the small energy blast caught her a bit off guard, adjusting her clamore to block the blast before swing the blade back down in a cleave like blow. Raising her shield, Calista would block the blow with a gasp as an arcane shockwave flowed from her. Many of the guards watching stumbled back, if not fell onto their asses completely as it shivered through the air.

[[ OoC: Feel free to do so with Calista during the spar itself as well just to help things move along faster ]]

Reactions: Izurich
Silver clashed with Fire, the two warrioress were clearly enjoying the intense spar. Leona was a given, but her family and castle residents would surely gawk at the sight of their princess being so ferocious and deft in combat, sure the young woman often practiced with the blade in-between her times studying the library or mingling with the common people, but this silver-haired Calista could best even Hetopia's finest knights. The two continued their heated exchange, sending waves of energy everywhere and when the dusts settled, the two combatants were separated by about three feet, panting and sweating in fatigue. They both looked beautiful, elegant, yet fierce at the same time. It wasn't a sight one could see everyday. "Phew... ha, I'm beat... damn, haha! I feel so alive!" Leona just let herself fell on her back, limbs spread apart, giggling like a zealot obsessed with battle.

"Alright, alright..." Diana chuckled as she approached the two women, "I think I'll skip my turn, you are in no shape to continue anyway, both of you." The white-haired woman walked close to Calista, placing her lips near the shorter princess' ear, "Why don't we just... 'spar' in your bedroom?" Then she quickly drew back, "Ahaha~ don't worry, I'm merely jesting, I'm aware your heart belongs to Master alone. Ah... I'm jealous really." Diana sounded half-serious when she spoke the last statement, "Still... should you consider my offer..." The woman gave the princess another wink, "Just for your information, I'm proficient in frost magic and enhancements, the opposite of Leona really." She proceeded to help Leona up, the shorter redhead looked really exhausted, Calista truly gave her a fight of her life, "I'll be taking Leona back to her quarter now, you can uh... do your Princess-thing until Master returns then... or you can go to my room." It was one final romantically hopeless attempt for Calista's affection before she went away with Leona. The training soldiers and guards continued with their duty after the show was over, they had to prepare for a war after all, no time to be gawking at their princess like simpletons.

-

It would be about two days before Drake returned with the expedition. He was in dragon form as they arrived, though without the Eldwurm Armor - he stored it in the castle's main storage room just before he departed - carried by him was a large crate filled to the brim with dragonsbane seeds. He was obviously nervous to personally bring such lethal materials on his own, but it was the fastest way compared ground travel. The red dragon landed on the Castle's Courtyard, putting down the large crate. "Give these to the alchemists, and quickly." He instructed the guards as he transformed back to his human form, "Shar'karon and the scouts will arrive soon, I was hurrying ahead to deliver these materials, handle with care please." It was about an hour after sundown when he arrived, the night sky reigning over Hetopia. "Now, where is my lovely Princess?" He mused to himself as he brazenly entered the castle in his naked human form.

After asking a maid - who was now walking away from him with a deeply flustered face - Drake acquired the info that Calista was at one of her favorite places, the library. Just to respect their customs, Drake acquired a pair of breeches and simple brown tunic from the servants, then made his way to the library. He entered the castle's centre of knowledge, amber eyes looking left and right for the Princess. He spotted her soon enough, sitting at one reading desk, lovely blue eyes deeply concentrating on whatever book she was readying. Without the Valkyrie armor, Calista's hair and eyes would return to their original colors, she looked fierce with it, but Drake preferred the true Princess of Hetopia he knew and love rather than her being the avatar of Yulsaria. He deliberately snuck up on her, not caring if she already noticed him or not, then he hugged her from behind, nuzzling his chin on her shoulder, his breath caressing her neck, "My love, I've returned..."

Drake would summarize the expedition for her, but he kept it short and concise, it was not what he's here for. "I missed you... without you beside me, it's as if a piece of my soul was missing." He pulled a chair to sit beside her, "What are you reading?" It was plainly obvious that his interest lied not on the book, but the princess. A mischievous smirk graced his lips as his hands went to caress her neck, shoulders, then went on to her arms... breasts, belly, and waist. One hand went back up to grope one breast while the other went lower to caress her womanhood through the fabric, "Of course, I refrained from relishing in carnal desires while I'm away... now, I'm quite eager to... relieve myself." He went on to make her head face him then kissed her deeply, muffling her moans, "Let us continue... right here, right now... no one will notice if you keep your voice down..."

Last edited:
Reactions: Watase Yu
At the end of their spar, Calista could feel the fatigue almost in her very soul. She had pushed and tested the limits of the well of arcane energy within her and she had certainly found it. Blackness was hinting at the edge of her vision, though she didn't show it or say anything about it to the others. At Leona's comment, Cali couldn't help but chuckle with a nod of her head. "You're very good, Leona. Thank you for the spar." She mused with a bow of her head. As Calista looked to the gathered crowd, most were looking to them with awe and surprise, but there were still a fair few curious gazes and whispers drifting around. Hopefully most of them would assume it was only the armor.

Diana would soon pull Calista's attention as she approached. "I could with a minute's rest ..." Calista would say, though she knew it would take more time than that to regain her full energy. At Diana's whispered comment, an eyebrow would arch and a blush would color her cheeks. Thankfully her cheeks were already flushed, so most shouldn't notice. Unable to think of a response, Calista focused on the next comment at hand. "Good to know, thank you Diana ..." Calista would say with a nod of her head as Diana helped Leona to her feet. "See you both later, if you need me you'll find me in the library or the court yard." She would say simply.

... ... ...

Though it was only two days, it seemed like a life time. She had spent much of her time either sparring with Diana and Leona or out in the courtyard, watching the sky for a hint of Drake. Her parents had to practically drag her inside for meals and today, her father insisted that she stay inside and rest. Rather than lay about in her quarters, Calista went to her favorite place, the library, though she wasn't alone for very long. Clarrik found her browsing one of the shelves. "What sort of spell does this dragon have you under, dear sister? You never acted like this before ..." He mused, crossing his arms over his chest. Looking to her twin brother, Calista would frown. "No spell, thank you. My eyes were opened to the truth, that's all ..." She would say in response.

Finding the tome she had been looking for, she would slip it into her arms before turning to go. "I want you to stay away from him. I do not trust him or like the way he looks at you." A bitter laugh would escape her lips as she paused, looking back to Clarrik. "A little late to play the protective brother card, Clarrik. And if you haven't notice, he only looks at me that way because I look at him that way first. Enjoy that little bit of knowledge." She would muse with a playful smile, making her brother turn bright red with anger. "How can you love that ... that ... that monster!?" Arching an eyebrow, the smile would leave her face. "That 'monster' has done more to fight for and protect us and our people in a matter of days than you have ever done your entire life. He has sacrificed his position and life as he knew it to protect me and fight for our people. He is more of a man than you will ever be. Leaving your sister to die. Leaving our people defenseless and without food on more than one occasion, until father found out that is. No Clarrik, Drake is not the monster. You are." With that, she would turn on her heel and walk away, leaving her brother wide eyed and pale.

She found a space easily enough, being that there was maybe two or three servants wandering the large space, dusting shelves, putting books away. Her armor was secured in her room, the only keys into her quarters and into the closet it was being held on a chain around her neck. A simple crimson sheath dress covered her form, hugging her curves and fit body, two slits on either side reaching her upper thighs, with nothing worn underneath. After so much time with nothing on, anything more than the simply dress made her feel odd, though she only wore the dress to appease her mother.

Her head was reeling as she tried to focus on the tome before her, so she didn't notice Drake's presence until his arms were slipping around her. The feel of his breath caressing her neck made her shiver as he spoke. "Drake ..." She breathed, standing and turning in a fluid motion as she wrapped him in a tight embrace. Letting herself take in his scent, Calista would smile. "I missed you dearly. I felt as if a piece of me was missing, but now I am whole again ..." She murmured to him as they sank back into their seats. She would listen to his summary before glancing back to the book open on the desk. "One of the oldest written histories we have in our library. I was trying to see how far back it went, try and piece it together with the timeline from the temple ..." She would muse thoughtfully.

Her train of thought was soon gone as his hands wandered her body. The heated trail his fingers left made her shiver. She had to bite her bottom lip to keep herself quiet. Though she had hoped he would refrain, part of her expected to get some sort of relief while he was away, but he hadn't. She was careful not to show the surprise or relief. "You know, Diana tried getting me into her bed while you were gone. I refrained, obviously, since my heart, soul, and body belongs to you and you alone ..." She would whisper to him quietly as he turned her head towards him. Returning the kiss, Cali would let herself slip smoothly into his lap, her body pressing against his as she slid an arm around his shoulders.

At his comment, Cali would grin. Standing, she would adjust so that she was straddling his lap. The slits in the skirt of her dress made it easier for her to do so while keeping their lower regions hidden from prying eyes if they were to be spotted or stumbled upon by accident. "You missed me that much or you just missed the sex?" She whispered teasingly as she took one of his hands, moving it to the bare skin of her revealed thigh, sliding it up to her hip where he would quickly note she was wearing no undergarments. Once she released his hand, she would move hers to his waist, working on unbuttoning the breaches he had put on only moments ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Drake quirked an eyebrow with interest when Calista told him about Diana's shenanigans. "Well..." He chuckled, Calista might expect him to praise her for her loyalty, but... he didn't exactly mind it. One of his kinks was watching one or two (or more) women pleasuring each other while he watched, him telling Calista to masturbate back in his slave pen certainly came to mind. "Ahem, well, my love, I uh..." He was in a dilemma between telling what she wanted to hear or the truth, in the end, he decided on the latter, they'd be spending time together through life and death after all, might as well be true to one's soulmate, "If you wish to, go ahead, I don't mind, in fact... let me watch, I'll like it." He grinned, "Remember that time I told you to relief yourself as I watch? It's one of my... peculiar interests, however, it greatly honors me to see you being with no one else but me."

"Oh...?" He was genuinely taken off-guard when she moved to his lap. He intended to tease her at first, caressing her to get her excited then bridal-carrying her to her room to consummate their love, he wasn't seriously considering to mate right here in the library. As brazen and bold he might be, Drake still respected her customs enough to not truly attempt making love in public places. Calista either didn't knew this or... she knew but decided to not care, fine then, all the better. "I missed both." Drake said with a grin as he helped her get comfortable on his lap, both hands holding her waist. Her soft skin, supple flesh, he missed it all. The dragon let the princess guide his hand to her hip, finding that the simple crimson-colored dress was the only thing she wore, not an odd thing for a dragon as they rarely wore clothes anyway, but... Drake understood human culture enough to see that they often wore multiple layers of clothing, "Hmmm, I see the princess is breaking her customs, don't you fear your mother's wrath?" He chuckled, leaning back to give her easier access on his borrowed breeches.

"Let the game begin then... don't get us in trouble." From his words, Drake subtly taunted Calista that she would be the one to get them caught red-handed through her moans, he implied he'd have enough self-control to keep quiet. His hands were on her soon enough, groping her breasts through the fabric, her neck, rubbing at this body he knew so well. He felt her soft fingers wrapping around his manhood, stimulating it, causing him to take a breath as she rubbed it up and down. He was determined to not lose, with one hand still wrapped around her breast, the other hand went under her dress through the slits, then pressed his fingers on her mons, how he loved the feeling of her womanhood. "Not bad, ha..." He upped the ante by inserting his index and middle finger into her, parting her walls as deeply as possible, then he moved in and out in a steady rhythm.

The couple tried her best to hide their sounds of pleasure, then Drake heard footsteps echoing in the library, getting louder with every second. Someone was coming, this mutual petting session made it rather obvious of what they were doing and if they changed positions quickly, the ruckus would certainly raise suspicions. Using these excuses to justify his plans, Drake slid fingers out of Calista's womanhood, then gently whisked her hands away from his manhood, "Prepare yourself..." He whispered to the princess as he took hold of her waist then pulled her diagonally down, connecting their lower regions together, "Kh... ha..." He paused as his whole body tensed in the pleasure. With their sex hidden by her dress, it looked like as if Calista was hugging Drake and straddling his lap, maybe lavishing her longing for him. "W-well... let's see who this person is, shall we?"

OOC: You can decide who it is and their reaction, Yu. :P

Calista listened patiently as Drake worked to get out what he wanted to say. He seemed to be contemplating, as if he wasn't sure what he wanted to say to her. When he finally did come out with it, Cali would blink gently in surprise. An eyebrow would soon arch upwards as she eyed him curiously. "You're into that sort of thing? I should have guessed from that time, but it didn't even cross my mind." A blush would soon color her cheeks as thoughts of taking Diana up on her offer and Drake watching them came to mind. "I've never actually been with a woman in that way. Well, I guess technically I have in your slave holds, but ..." She would bite her bottom lip, shrugging her shoulders as she let the topic change to them here and now.

Seeing the surprised look on his face at her bold gesture made her grin. She knew how strict her parents and people were about keeping such lustful expressions behind closed doors. Her original intention was to tease him, then make him take her to her room. However, now that she was in the moment, she wasn't sure she could wait that long. At his comment about missing her and the sex, Calista would grin. "The real question is ... Which did you miss more?" She would respond teasingly as she let her lips teasingly brush against his before she pulled away. At his question, Calista would grin. "Screw my mother's wrath ... We're going to war. If she wants to worry about something so trivial rather than her people like she should be, then let her ..." She would mutter in response.

At his next comment, an eyebrow would arch once more. "Are you sure it will be me to get us into trouble ... Do you tend to be a bit loud when you are enjoying yourself. And I know you will be enjoying yourself ..." Calista would taunt back as the teasing war began. She was determined to beat him at his own game, biting the inside of her cheek gently to hold back any moans. As he inserted two fingers into her womanhood, she bit back a gasp. She soon upped the ante as well, increasing her teasing on his manhood.

Calista soon noticed the footsteps as well and they were quickly getting closer. They could have easily removed themselves and made themselves appear presentable enough before whoever it was arrived. Their flushed cheeks and such may be a bit suspicious, but depending on who it was, it shouldn't raise to much alarm. Unless it was one of her parents. Or her brother. Before she could say or do anything, their hands had been removed and Drake was pulling her towards him. "What are ..." She managed before she felt him slip into her. Her eyes widened, a whisper of a gasp escaped her lips as her body tensed from the sudden pleasure. She quickly got her facial features under control as she turned to see who it was.

Clarrik entered their little alcove, his face still white from their conversation earlier. He would blink gently as it registered that Calista wasn't alone and that she wasn't on her own chair. "O-oh. I didn't know Drake had returned ..." He managed in a mostly steady voice. Cali eyed him warily as she gazed at him over her shoulder. "Yes, he just arrived not long ago. I missed him greatly. What can I do for you Clarrik?" Cali would ask, getting straight to the point. "R-right ... Right. I just ... Well, I guess I just wanted to apologize for the way I have been acting. You are right. I am not fit to rule ..." Calista would blink lightly in surprise. "Clarrik, I appreciate what you are doing, but ... Can we discuss this later?" She would ask.

Clarrik would blink, looking between the pair again. "O-of course. You two probably have a lot to discuss and some catching up to do." He murmured with a sheepish laugh. "Come find me later ..." He would say with a nod of his head and a wave of his hand as he hurried away. Calista would stay quiet, listening intently to make sure he was indeed leaving before she visibly relaxed, her head now resting against Drake's shoulder. "That was close ..." She would whisper, a giggle escaping her lips.

• Love
Sure they could separate themselves and pretend nothing happened, but where was the fun in that? Both of them were agents of change for Hetopia and Kogankell, one of these changes would include freedom of expression, he saw how these humans had so much more potential for pleasure if they could just cast away their silly customs. He was quite surprised to find Calista not screaming out in pleasure when their lower regions embraced each other. Drake was not determined to lose though, the princess might be chosen by an ancient queen to be her spiritual successor, but he was still the Dragon Heir that claimed her as his slave, he'd show her a dragon's might. Such pleasure would have to wait as the intruder approached.

"Hm?" Drake slightly raised one eyebrow at finding out the intruder's identity. He expected it to be a scribe or a maid, or even a guard, but lo and behold, it was the foolish prince of Hetopia. What was his name again? Carl? Crane? Ah right, Clarrik. The dragon prince decided to keep his mouth shut, seemingly appear to let Calista handle things out of courtesy, but in truth, he was barely holding himself back from groaning in pleasure. If he spoke, his stutters would certainly arouse suspicions, considering this person was the princess' brother. The dragon didn't know what happened before he arrived, but it was obviously important to them both. If only he wasn't literally inside Calista right now, he would ask. From the snippets of this awkward conversation, Drake had a theory, perhaps they were involved in an argument with Calista chastising his lack of leadership competence. If it was, then good, as much as Drake disliked him, Clarrik was the official heir of Hetopia.

It felt like an eternity before they were left alone once more. Drake would also heave a sigh of relief, he was quite proud of himself actually. "I am quite awed, Princess. Ha-haha..." Drake tried to act cool, but like always, he was slipping, his hips began moving, slow at first. His hands also guided for her own hips to move along with him, his manhood parting her walls, "Oh... that's great, ah..." Drake motioned his lips to her neck so he could kiss then bite the soft skin gently. Their pace gradually increased as time went on. Drake's hands left her hips then moved on to her shoulders, pulling down the dress to reveal her beautiful pair of breasts, he would massage one of them while sucking the other, "I missed you..." then he would wrap her back then pull her towards him for a deep kiss, all the while continuing their love making.

Calista was thoroughly surprised by herself. Not only had she kept a straight face, but she also kept her voice solid as well. Not one stutter or stumble. She hadn't realized the amount of self control that moment had needed until now that Clarrik was gone, her body shivering in pleasure as she bit back a groan. She was determined to show Drake up. After everything was said and done, and dragons and humans lived as one again, Calista couldn't help but wonder what changes would be made. Many she felt would be for the better. Now was certainly not the time to wonder about such things.

She hopped Clarrik hadn't guessed what they were up to, but she knew she couldn't keep up her face straight and voice steady for much longer. Thankfully, he left them be. She would go find him later. She could tell Drake was curious as to what had happened between the siblings. However, Cali didn't want to focus on that now. There was something else she wanted to focus her attention on first. Lifting her head, Cali would look back to Drake as his own sigh of relief escaped his lips. A grin would tug at her lips at his comment as she moved her hips teasingly before his hands slid down to them. "Indeed? It wasn't easy, I have to admit ..." She murmured quietly as his hips began moving beneath her.

She let his hands guide her hips for a time until she took over, moving her hips smoothly as she wrapped both her arms around his shoulder, a faint gasp of pleasure escaping her lips. "You have no idea ..." She whispered as his lips found her neck, a shiver rolling down her spine as he bit teasingly at her sensitive skin. Calista gradually increased her speed, biting her bottom lip to help herself stay quiet. Before she knew, the top of her dress was tugged down, her breasts bare and bouncing teasingly before him. She fought to hold back another gasp and moan as he teased her breasts, her eyes closing as she continued to ride him. "I missed you too ..." She managed to whisper as he lifted his head and pulled her to him. Closing her eyes, she would return his kiss, letting her tongue slip passed his lips to tease and dance with his tongue as their love making continued.

Their dance of lust echoed in that particular section of the library, moans and sounds of bodies thumping against each other brought decorated Hetopia's beacon of knowledge, anyone who walked in here would no doubt find out about them, but right now, Drake couldn't give less of a care. In fact, he secretly wanted for one of these humans to find out, even better if it was Calista's mother, oooh how would the woman react, he wondered? Perhaps she would be horrified, faint, or unexpectedly, accepting and let them continue? The last one might be pushing it but if Dragons and Humans were to live together, the Queen had to change or... be embarrassed for the rest of her life. Drake's tongue went inside Calista's oral cavity. searching and tasting at every inch, this lovely lips which had been clamping onto his manhood so eagerly, he'd never forget the first time the princess made him climaxed.

"Calista I..." Drake took a deep hissing breath as he felt his pleasure building up to its peak. It was an assumption, but perhaps there was a possibility that Calista was worried about pregnancy? She's a princess after all, this kingdon's customs viewed her being pregnant from an illegitimate lover would cause a big scandal. Not to worry, Drake forgot to tell her this little tidbit regarding Dragons and Humans, "Dragons... ah~ can't impregnate humans, and... vice versa..." Unlike some fictional stories that spoke of half-dragon heroes and heroines, the truth was a bit more disappointing. Even though dragons had human forms, it was the result of magic, quite an easy one considering Drake's race was inherently talented at the arcane arts, transforming to a much smaller, weaker, creature helped ease it further. Drake was confident a human sorcerer could do the same, only it'll be much harder on their part. In the end, Dragons were giant elemental-breathing lizards, very different from a human, a lizard cannot impregnate an ape, vice versa. The Kings and Queens of Old certainly had male and female concubines of their respective species to continue the line.

That didn't stop them from pleasuring each other though, either a dragon turned into a human or a human turned into a dragon, one of them just have to accommodate the other. Since Calista couldn't turn into a dragon, well... maybe someday, "Ah~ You should... learn magic, Calista, transform to a dragon so that we may... make love in the mountains... Oh~ I'm almost..." Drake hugged her tight with one hand as his other hand pushed her hips down so his manhood was buried as deeply as possible inside her, then he climaxed, sending his draconic seed into her human womb. The amount was quite plenty due to Drake refraining from any sexual pleasures during his leave. "Mmm~ Divine... as always." He stayed like there in afterglow, just cuddling with her then he'd slowly help her remove himself from him, his manhood slipping out of her with a small plop, some of his seed would certainly drip drown onto her thighs, "Lead me to your room, Calista, I wish to hear more about your brother and then perhaps... we can go and visit him?" Drake imagined it would be a week or less until the battle for Hetopia, he needed each ally he could get, Drake believed people could change, some of them were just harder than the others... except Camus, he was beyond help.

• Love
Calista was doing her best to keep the noise down, but he was making it rather difficult. He was being more vocal than she was, but he also didn't care if they got caught. Drake didn't understand their customs of modesty and such, which was fine. He was winning her over, clearly. Thankfully, when Calista got into book modes like this, servants and family alike knew to stay away. She would come out when she was ready to do so. The idea of possibly getting caught anyway only excited her more.

Her eyes soon opened as she heard Drake say her name. Calista's pleasure was already nearing its peak, however she was holding it back. It took a moment for what he said to sink in. The idea of pregnancy had crossed her mind once or twice. And with conflicting information in the tomes she had read, she had meant to ask, but had forgotten. "I-I ... ah~ was wondering ... ah~ ... about that." She managed to say as she clung to him. "I-interesting ... ah~ thought ... Drake!" Calista moaned quietly in his ear as she hugged him tightly in return, her body trembling as her walls clamped onto him, the wave of her orgasm rolling through her.

She could feel his warm seed filling her, much more than the time before. "Incredible ..." She whispered in return as she let herself stay like that, enjoying the afterglow. As Drake helped her up, Calista would brush a gentle kiss upon his lips before she straightened up. She could feel his seed dripping onto the inside of her thighs, but there was nothing she could do about it until they reached her room. "Perhaps. I want to take a bath first. I can tell you all about as I do so. You can join me even if you'd like. It's plenty big enough. It could easily fit three or four people comfortably ..." Cali would say with a teasing smile as she took his hand.

It didn't take her long to lead him through the castle to her room. Her room was actually fairly close to the library. Only a couple servants passed them in the halls, giving them a quick bow or curtsy before hurrying on their way. With the war preparations, the staff had been kept quite busy. Once in her room, Calista would shut and lock her door, stripping the sheath like gown and leaving it on the bedroom floor as she padded into the bathroom. "He ran into me in the library earlier this morning, being his usual closed-minded self ..." Cali began as she started the bath, getting it nice and warm before pouring in an aromatic bubble bath.

"Wondering what sort of spell you put on me because I wasn't myself any. Saying how he wanted me to stay away from you, etc." She would continue, waiting until the bath was just at the right spot before shutting it off and slipping inside. "Then he made the mistake of asking how I could love such a 'monster' ..." Cali would say as she slowly sank into the warm water. Her gaze would find Drake as she lifted one fit, petite leg, her toes pointed as she ran her hands over the smooth skin. "I said some not so nice, but true, things that apparently finally got through to him ..." She finished as she slipped her leg back into the water, gauging Drake's reaction.

• Love
As they made their way towards Calista's personal chamber, Drake could barely contain his chuckles. These humans didn't notice that their beloved princess was walking around with his semen sloshing in her womb and dripping down her womanhood to her inner thighs. This wasn't the first he witnessed this kind of thing, back in Kogankell, when he took his slaves back to their cages after he mated with them, but this particular event was the first time he did it with a princess. Someone of such high position walking in public with scant clothes, her womanhood soiled with seed and love juices, his seed nonetheless. Ah life was good. They reached Calista's room soon enough, this was the second time he entered her chamber, just realizing it was not that far from the library. "Tch, how I wish your room is farther," He gave a mock disappointed sigh, "I wish to see you walk around more with my seed dripping out from inside you. It is certainly very arousing, Princess."

They were a couple who had gone through a lot together, if it wasn't for the circumstances, they would certainly already be husband and wife or mates as the Dragons called it. Drake removed the borrowed clothes, cracking his neck as she followed Calista into her bathroom. "Hmmm..." Perhaps it was indeed spacious for human's standards, but as Drake was a dragon, the room was - like most man-made structures - quite small, it couldn't fit his dragon form. It wasn't important though, big or small, as long as Calista was comfortable. "I see, I don't know much about your brother but from what little I've seen so far, he's by no means king material." Drake quipped as he stood beside Calista. "Oh... bubbles?" Like a young boy, he poked one rising bubble with fascination, he never had this kind of bath before. It smelled nice too. He couldn't wait to dip his body in it.

"Haha, spell... well, he's right," Drake grinned, letting his words sunk in before he chuckled, "I charmed you with my looks and personality, did I? But seriously, considering my kin's reputation in your kingdom, I'm surprised he didn't think I put a spell to turn you into a frog." Perhaps these humans mistook dragons for succubi. "Well, you obviously didn't follow him, I think you're tired of following orders, Princess." He went into the water after her, "Ouch, that hurts, there are far worse monsters than us. Dragons like Camus make us look bad, sigh... though he's right again," Drake strangely wanted to be a smartass, maybe because he missed talking with Calista so much, "I'm the quite the monster in bed, no?" Joke so bad, even Drake himself cringed.

"Hmmm..." Drake pondered as his eyes followed that smooth beautiful leg of hers, "Nice... oh, I mean..." What was he thinking again? Damn, if anything, it was Calista who put a spell on him. "Since Clarrik is the next heir to the throne, I think it's only prudent that he come to his senses. When you will see him again after this, I wish to come with you. I wish to see more thoroughly if he has the potential to lead." This talk about Clarrik had to end, for Drake concocted a plan, a rather obvious scheme. The dragon prince went closer as he sat beside Calista, one hand caressing her smooth leg, upwards to caress her inner thigh under the water, "Hmmm... I'm afraid you didn't get enough of my seed, naughty princess, do you wish me to fill you up again?"

• Love
At Drake's comment about the location of her room, Cali couldn't help but giggle. "With how much I loved the library as the child, they had my room moved closer to the library. That way, when I did fall asleep there, I didn't have to be carried far to be put to bed." Cali mused with a soft blush coloring her cheeks as he mentioned how it was arousing. It was a strange feeling. Part of her found it a little arousing. Walking around like this. If one servant looked at her just right or dropped something, she would be in trouble. It was exciting.

Their relationship had developed rather quickly. No wonder it seemed odd to her brother. They had gone through a lot together already and more was still to come. She could only imagine what their relationship would be under normal circumstances at this point. Her thoughts were brought back to the presence as she watched Drake look around. To a Dragon, this must still feel small. He couldn't fit in here in his natural form. "He is certainly not King material. They chose him over me at birth, simply because he was a boy and I was a girl, regardless of the fact that I came out first." Cali mused quietly. "My father learned, over the years, that my brother was to selfish to lead, but it was to late at that point. Clarrik was already the appointed heir to the throne. The only way I would end up on the throne is if Clarrik was to step down as heir or if he were to pass away."

A giggle would soon escape her lips as she watched Drake pop one of the rising bubbles. Calista would listen to Drake's response about the conversation with her brother. "You are right about that, I am tired of being told what to do. I'm a big girl. I paid attention in my lessons, unlike my brother. Not that I want to rule though. I am not sure I could handle that kind of responsibility ..." She would say before nodding her head in agreement. "Yes, there are much worse. He particularly didn't like when I made sure he knew that you were more of a man than he ever could be and that he was the monster. He's done things. Left villages defenseless and without food, etc. My father was furious when he found out."

At Drake's bad joke, Cali would simply arch an eyebrow before shaking her head gently. As he got distracted by her leg, Calista would smirk playfully as she listened. "Of course, my Prince. I do not think he will ever have the true potential to lead. We will just have see though ..." She mused as Drake moved closer. As he caressed her inner thigh, Calista would shiver pleasantly as he spoke again. "You think so? Please do ... It has been neglected of your seed for days now ..." She purred back as she adjusted so that she was straddling his lap again. Her damp hair clung to her back, the ends floating in the water behind her as she molded herself to him. Her lips found his quickly, kissing him deeply as her fingers teased down his chest.

• Love
Drake noted the wrongdoings Clarrik had done as crown-prince, it would be something they would confront him later about, if he wanted to be King, he'd have to change, a lot. As for Calista not being chosen as heir, while he disagreed with Hetopia's methods, if Calista was to be heir, she'd never be sacrificed and they'd never meet. In the end, the decision to sacrifice Calista turned out for the better, Fate was truly a fickle mistress, but enough of that, Drake still wasn't satisfied with their shenanigans in the library.

"Oh?" Drake perked with interest, it's good to see his desire was mutually shared by the princess. By the Dragon Gods, her words and tone were just too sexy for him to keep calm, who knew the prim and proper princess mere weeks ago could say something like this! Her mother would be so 'proud'. She was the one who took the initiative this time, he watched with interest as her wet body straddled him, then his erect manhood gradually disappearing inside her, "Oh..." the moment Drake opened his mouth in pleasure, Calista claimed his lips. He groaned in pleasure as her tongue went deep inside him. His hands moved to caress her damp golden locks as she began moving. The water accentuated their love-making sounds with splashes, echoing in the bathroom. Drake let her have her way for a few moments before he deemed enough, she was already in top before, it's his turn now. "Prepare yourself..." He whispered in a seductive voice.

Before Calista could react Drake lifted her up as he stood up, then turned around, placing Calista's rump on the bath's edge. he slowly removed himself from her then, "Turn around and show me your ass, naughty Princess." He would also bodily force her to place her hands on the edge with her back facing him, her legs partially underwater. "Hmmm... such a firm ass, how can you walk around with such an outrageous bum? It's a crime." He slapped it a few times, aiming to redden the skin as he placed his manhood against her lower lip, his tip teasing her entrance, he bent forward, his lips beside her ear as he nibbled the lobe, "Here comes your punishment, Princess." Without further warning, he lunged forward, entering her as deeply as possible. "Mmm, so tight..." Then he began to move back and forth, mating with her like a dog, his hands went to grab her breasts from behind as he squeezed both nipples while his mouth kept nibbling her earlobe and kissing her neck.

• Love
Seeing Drake's surprised interest, Calista grinned. Who knew the naive, timid princess would change so much. He had changed her, for the better. At least she thought so. Life was to short to be so bashful and timid about such things anymore. Drake had taught her that. A soft gasp and moan escaped Cali's lips as he disappeared inside her. She still couldn't get enough of him. It was almost as if she was made for him and him her. They molded together perfectly. Just as she was beginning to find her rhythm, Drake broke the kiss, and whispered to her. She shivered in anticipation before she gasped gently in surprise as she was lifted into the air. Before she could do anything, she was sat on the edge as he slid out of her. His comment made her arch an eyebrow, though she did what she was told with a playful smirk. A soft gasp escaped her lips as her hands her forced onto the edge, her rump to him.

His comment made her bite her bottom lip. "You seem to enjoy it." She purred before he slapped it. A soft moan soon escaped her lips as he did so, making Calista shiver gently. Why it effected her so, she wasn't sure. Another moan soon escaped her lips as he teased her with his manhood. "Yes, my Prince ..." She moaned as he lunged into her. Her grip tightened on the edge of the tub as he began thrusting inside her. The slapping of flesh against flesh and their moans soon echoed within the bathroom as he teased her nipples, earlobe, and neck. "Drake ... ah~ ... ." Calista would groan, grateful for the bath edge to hold onto so she could keep her footing. She didn't mind taking charge in the bedroom. However there was something about being handled by Drake that drove Cali wild. He already knew her body to perfection to push her deeply over the edge.

• Love
Their whole body, from head to toe, was caressing each other while their sexes were connected. The experience was quite divine, it felt good to drown in carnal pleasures like this. Drake didn't mind if he would spend the rest of his life with Calista like this, just living their lives peacefully, having sensual mating everyday, but alas, the lives of both dragons and humans hung on their heads as of now, it would be treason to abandon them in times of dire need. The idea of letting his father and Calista's family rule the land after all of this was said and done went into consideration in his head, but he kept it there, too soon to decide such things. For now, he enjoyed every bit of moment they could be together so if worse came to worst, they could pass on with lovely memories.

"Calista, I'm... at my brink..." Drake intensified in his thrusts as he felt another climax approaching, his hands went down to her waist as he firmly gripped it, using it as a leverage to aid him. It kept up for a while before he suddenly lunged deep into her, the whole length of his manhood was consumed by her lower lip. Calista could feel him trembling inside her then the familiar feeling of warm liquid spraying in her depths. Drake groaned as he pressed his torso tight on her back, his larger frame looming over her as his hands went beside each shoulder to caress her arms. The blissful agony lasted for a few precious seconds before Drake slowly, teasingly, pulled himself out of her with a wet naughty sound echoing on the walls. "Ah~" He sighed in satisfaction as he examined his work, his seed slowly dripping out of the princess' most precious place into the warm bath water below. The amount wasn't quite as much as before, but it still filled her up.

"Alright, let's finish the bath and... well, you can take me to Clarik, once you feel you're ready of course." Drake would sit down, scrubbing the rest of his body to clean what remained of any stain on him. After that, he would step off the bath, rubbing himself with a towel, then waited for the princess to finish, "You are very beautiful," He said as he admired her body, "Rest assured, Princess, for as long as we lived, I will indulge myself in your body."

Calista moaned in pleasure with each thrust, each caress. It was a rather divine experience. One that she would certainly not mind immersing herself in over and over and over again. Let herself drown in the lust-filled pleasures. Unfortunately, Calista knew that it couldn't be so. On occasion, sure, but every minute of every day? Not so much. There were more important matters that needed her and Drake's attention. For now though, none of that mattered. The only thing that mattered was the feel of him inside her and it was incredible. Hearing his groaned comment, Calista would gasp as he gripped her waist, giving himself more leverage with his thrusts. "Drake ... ah~!" Cali would moan as she gripped the edge of the tub for balance. As she felt him fully lunge into her, she felt her walls clamp down onto him, her own body trembling with him as her own climax washed through her.

The blissful trembling of her climax last a few precious seconds as well. Calista would gasp as she felt Drake slip slowly out of her. As Cali slowly sank into the water, a content sigh would escape her lips as she stretched out her lips. "Incredible ..." She would almost purr as she let her eyes close. Calista would listen to Drake quietly as he spoke about finishing their bath and then looking for her brother. A light pout would tug at her lips as she opened her eyes. "Already?" Sinking her head towards the water, Cali would let her hands run over her locks, smoothing the wet locks back away from her face. Calista would finish washing her hair and body before she climbed out of the tub soon after Drake did.

Pulling the chain, Calista would watch as the water began to drain as she grabbed a towel. Before, she would have been embarrassed to stand naked before Drake. Now, she didn't seem to care as much. His comment made her grin, a soft chuckle escaping her lips. "Are you sure you won't get tired of my body?" She would ask playfully as she dried herself off, her hair the last thing she toweled dry. "You know it so well already. Are you sure you won't get bored with it after a while?" Calista found herself asking as she drifted back into her bedroom. Grabbing a blue sheath like dress, Cali would slip it on with ease, the smooth fabric light against her skin, though tight enough to accent the curves of her body. Her blond locks would then be pulled back into a simple bun. "Well, let's get this over with..." Calista would say lightly with a sigh.

Once Drake was as dressed as he was going to get, Calista would lead the way. Leaving her room, Calista would head down the hall in search of her brother. A quick question to a servant made the search a lot quicker. Apparently he was in the garden. Once she had thanked the servant, Calista would alter their course to the garden. It didn't take long. Slipping through the doors, her gaze would quickly fall upon her twin brother who was currently looking over some documents with a rather sullen expression. "Hello brother, here we are. As promised." Calista would say as she paused before her brother. He would quickly look up, his gaze dancing between the pair before focusing on his sister. "Yes, thank you. I wanted to let you know that what you said got me thinking. And you are right. I am not fit to rule an entire kingdom. Let alone help rule two if this all goes well. You and Drake are far more fit for it than I ..." Clarrik would begin as his hands began to fidget in his lap. "I wanted to give you a heads up before I went to father, I am stepping down as next in line for the throne. You should rule, Cali. It should have always been you ..." He would say with a sigh and a frown, Calista blinking in surprise.

• Love
"Ahaha..." Drake gave a genuinely amused chuckle at Calista's attempt to test his affection to her, it was quite adorable to see the little princess saying that, but it seemed she needed a reminder on how they vastly differed in age. "I have lived for centuries, dear girl. I live while your great-grandmothers grew old, have no doubt that my sense of 'boredom' is unlike yours." Drake followed her into her room, watching her dress up, "The question is, will you get bored of me? Though I'll make sure you won't." He said confidently while putting on his simple brown clothes. Their fun reunion was over it seemed, time to get back to business.

Along their walk to Clarrik's location, Drake appeared thinking as he let Calista lead the way, before they entered the garden, Drake stopped her for a moment by grabbing her shoulder with one hand. "After we meet your brother, let's check on the alchemists, I want to know how long will they take to complete the concoction." There was a very real possibility of Camus making his moves earlier after all, one could never be too careful, "I also fear for my father's safety, if my brother could have the heart to betray me, no doubt he will do the same to him."

The duo entered the place specifically made for breeding the finest horticulture in Hetopia, Drake looked over the flowers once before he joined the twin siblings in their conversation. Hearing Clarrik's words, Drake raised an eyebrow as he scratched the back of his head, he actually felt a bit sorry for him, he was obviously much too pampered as the heir, Drake could relate as he too was an heir and the Chief often prioritized him over Camus... was this one of the reason why the frost dragon is so bitter? "I suggest you give it more thought. People can change, just look at your sister, I think it's very obvious she's not the same girl before her sacrificial ceremony." Drake crossed his arms as he got serious, "I believe you can also change, Prince Clarrik, the way I see it, you need to go out from your gilded castle, blend with the common people, see their daily lives, their struggle, their aspirations, and their needs. A king is there to serve and lead the people, not oppress them, tyrants do that."

Drake put one hand on Calista's shoulder, "I think my dear princess is not interested in being a queen, though I will respect her decision if she chose otherwise, but... you are the designated heir to the throne. Your father chose you for a reason, whether it was wise or not, it had been decided. As his son, I ask you to honor him, be the king this nation deserves, wise up." Drake felt it in his gut that Clarrik held potential, he just lacked proper wisdom and knowledge to realize it.

• Love
Calista would chuckle at Drake's response. She knew they greatly differed in age, but at times it did slip her mind. He didn't look much older than her, that was for certain. As he returned the question, Cali would grin as she shook her head gently. "You have very little to worry about, my Prince." She would say as she finished getting dressed and pulling back her hair. "That, I can promise." She would finish, leaning in to press an affectionate kiss to his cheek. As Drake stopped her with a hand on her shoulder, Calista would meet his gaze as he spoke. Would Camus really go as low as doing something to the king of their clan? Their own father? If he tried killing his own brother, anything was certainly possible. "Of course, Drake. I was already thinking the same thing anyway. Get a time frame in mind so we can make sure every one is prepared." Cali would say with a soft nod. "We'll do what we can for him, I promise Drake." Calista would murmur quietly, giving his hand a reassuring squeeze before heading out into the garden.

As she listened to her brother's comments, Calista was at a loss for words. She didn't know what to say. Thankfully, Drake spoke up first, giving the princess time to process her brother's statement and get her thoughts in order. Did she really want to be queen? Not really. However, if it was requested of her? She would step up and do it to the best of her ability. Clarrik would listen quietly to Drake's words, occasionally nodding or shaking his head. "I have put plenty of thought into it. It isn't the first time the thought has crossed my mind you know ..." Clarrik would muse as he lifted his face from his hands. "When Calista's name was called, I considered it. Making her the heir and me the sacrifice instead, but I was to big of a coward to go through with it."

Again, her brother's words made her blink in surprise. "Clarrik ..." She would begin, but she was cut off. "I appreciate what you are saying, Prince Drake, but I believe even father would agree that this is what's best for Hetopia ... I would honor him more by letting Calista lead our people. She is far more fit for the job." He would finish as he stood slowly. Taking his sister's hands into his own, Clarrik would give them a gentle squeeze. "The fact that you don't want the job means you are better fit for it. Only selfish, greedy people would actually want to be king or queen. I will stand by you, support you in anyway I can. That I promise." He would say before kissing the back of her hand.

Letting go of her hands, he would bow his head respectfully to the pair. "And with Drake at your side, especially if this goes the way we all hope, you will be far more prepared for the job than I. Now, I am going to go tell father. I believe in you, Calista. Now you only need to believe in yourself." Clarrik would say with a tired smile and a nod before leaving the garden, off to the throne room to tell the king. "... What on earth?" Calista finally muttered, her hand rubbing her forehead gently before she looked to Drake. "I ... I can't deal with this right now ..." Calista would say with a shake of her head. "Let's go check on the alchemists ... yes ..." She would finish, heading towards the doors that led back inside. She couldn't worry about being heir now. Time to head to the alchemists' laboratory in the upper floors of the library.

Considering how much of a spoiled brat this prince's first impression gave to Drake, the lava dragon wasn't that surprised to hear that he chickened out from the ceremony. "I see, don't think too much about it, it's all in the past" Drake wasn't angry, not at all, if it was Clarrik who was sacrificed, Drake wouldn't fall in love with him and... things might turn out differently. Calista's sacrifice played the key role in saving Hetopia from certain destruction even though it might not appear so at first. "What is important now is to face the future and considering our situation, we need every help we can get, including yours, Clarrik." His time with Calista's gentle and kind demeanor had rubbed off on him, he found himself not as easy to anger as before. "You're not that bad, believe me, I know the worst sibling one can get." Who else? That snake of a frost dragon.

When Clarrik firmly stood by his decision to pass on the right as heir, Drake stood in the background, it was something Calista had to decide for herself. The dragon felt it was not his place to meddle, he was technically still an outsider after all and he couldn't apply draconic laws and customs to this human kingdom. A man who has to call himself king is no true king... Drake idly mused in his own thoughts, remembering the particular quote from one of Shar'karon's tales. He agreed with Clarrik on this. Drake fought the urge to stop Clarrik from making hasteful decisions, but... the dragon felt anything he'd say wouldn't change his mind.

"I think he just had a change of heart, Calista, remember, people change." Drake said to the princess once her twin was out of earshot. "Of course, as you wish." He nodded at her, giving her his genuine caring smile, "Whatever your decision may be, know that I will always stay by your side." He then motioned with his hand, "Well then, lead the way, milady."

"But I do think about it. Often. It has eaten at me since that night I said goodbye to her in the ceremonial chamber ..." Clarrik would muse quietly. "Though, I see now that it was meant to be this way. None of this would have happened if it were I tied up that night." Clarrik would say in response with a sad smile. "And I will still be helping in anyway I can. I may not be that bad, Drake, however I should have been much better of a brother. Cali, you were born for this. You have a natural ability to lead. If anyone could handle it, it's you. Believe in yourself, Cali." Clarrik would muse before he left to inform the king. Both siblings knew that the king would be grateful for the change of heart.

Was Calista ready for it though? Did she want it? She didn't really have a choice at this point. Drake's voice pulled her out of her thoughts. Blinking, she would look to the dragon prince, listening quietly for a moment. "I can see that ... It just seems rather sudden, drastic ..." She whispered as she began to lead the way towards the library. "Definitely unexpected." She would continue as they hurried through the halls. "As long as you are by my side, I will do it. I know with you by my side, I can do anything. Even be a queen. Right?" She would say as they reached the library. With a deep breath, Cali managed a smile before she slipped inside. "The first two floors were for the library. The three floors above are for the alchemists. Here in the castle anyway. They have a large building of their own on castle grounds, but for emergencies like this they use the laboratory here in the castle for quicker access." Calista would explain as they climbed the two flights of stairs. With a soft knock, Calista would wait until she say a pair of eyes peeked out a slot in the door and the sound of a latch unlocking to push open the door.

"Apologies, milady ..." The young apprentice would say with a bow of his head. "Quite alright, I understand. Lead us to him, please. It is quite urgent." Calista would say with a gentle smile. The apprentice would give a quick nod, motioning for them to follow him as he hurried off into the chaos of the laboratory. All hands were on deck, working to alter the dragonsbane. They soon reached a large, open back office where the lead alchemist would be found talking with two of the alchemists. "You should be good from there ... Your majesties, I figured you would be paying me a visit." The old man would muse as he motioned for the young apprentice to leave them. "So, what are we looking at time frame wise?" Calista would ask, getting straight to the point. "Two days, max. Enough of the dragonsbane was brought in that we are able to make more handheld size balls for soldiers to throw and large ones, for the catapults and cannons. There is a chemical inside all of them that will trigger them to burst when they are within range of dragons." The alchemist would explain.

Drake followed Calista into the alchemist's laboratory just upstairs from the library. He stayed silent and let Calista handled things, his face showing barely-concealed apprehension as they entered the chamber. "..." Drake suddenly became more of a twitchy cat than a dragon as soon as they were inside, why? He was literally surrounded by the very substance that could kill him in seconds, that's why. One must understand his extremely careful movements now that the dragonsbane were out of the container and experimented freely in the room. It has no effect on humans after all, it's logical for them to favor progress over caution in handling the non-lethal (for them) substances. Drake gave a nod at the old alchemist, "T-that's good..." When the alchemist told them regarding the weaponized dragonsbane's proximity trigger, The red dragon looked all around him to make sure none of those balls were near him. He was a dragon for the Gods' sake. In his head, he had the thought maybe it wasn't a good idea to come here after all, he should've just let Calista handle it.

As soon as the alchemist finished explaining, Drake would gently tug at Calista's hand, "We're done here, aren't we? Let's... do something else, I'm sure we have other matters to attend." Drake licked the inside of his mouth, "I'm not exactly... comfortable being here... for obvious reasons..." His enthusiasm turned a complete reversal now that he realized just what he had got himself into.

--

Two days had passed since, the new chemical weapon was completed and in the process of being prepared for combat as ammunitions for catapults, cannons, and the pouches carried by footsoldiers. All of Hetopia's military was in full alert, but there was no signs from the mountains... yet. At least until Shar'karon - in his human form - barged into the council room where Drake, Calista, the royal family, and generals currently meeting for the coming war. "Forgive my audacity, but I bring dire news." He moved forward to place his hands on the war table, his face sweating and hands gripping into fists, "One of my contacts from Kogankell just arrived, C-chief... chief Dro'kazul had been found dead! Traces of Dragonsbane found in his corpse."

"WHAT?!" Drake's scream echoed in the room as he stood up from his chair.

"Y-yes..." Shar'karon gulped as he tried to calm himself down, "We know it's coming, the culprit is clearly none other than Camus, Lord Drake, but he has convinced most of Kogankell that it was you who was responsible, using your disappearance and rumors to spin the lie that you sent a human assassin to murder your father using dragonsbane..."

"N-no..." Drake went pale as he slowly sat back down on his chair, "I... I knew it, see?! I knew he'd go this far sooner or later!"

"Please stay calm, my lord, it is not your fault, we have predicted this, but... there's nothing we could do. What's important now is to complete our preparations, Camus will attack either tonight or tomorrow... I'm sure of it." Shar'karon bowed once then slowly made his way out of the room, "I will try my best to get as many of our clan to join us, however few they might be. Please excuse me."

Status
Not open for further replies.