3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy of all kinds★★!! Here's a list: modern/urban, magic and swords, otherworldly/fish out of water, faeries and unicorns, sometimes dark, sometimes superhero-ish, sometimes mixed with sci-fi. The Boo Girlie's always down for weird, wild or whimsical! Yayuh!! :3 Oh! And Sky Pirates too~~!!
ADOPTED!!

bailee4-20190806160846244.jpg

<~~>​

Last edited:
K sooooo like these are a couple of Boo's charries and these are their Musings on Sabai:

~Jaycie - The Blue Jay~

Jaycie-20190402033825714.jpg

(West-Coast Canadian Accent)
<~~>​

Sabai~ Sooooo lovin' this Gecko here! What can I say about him that has not already been said, dex?! Love to trade stories with him! So muchie! He is soooo sweet and thoughtful too. Like one time I was having a bad go at my pest control studies and so what did 'Bai bring for me? A hand-typed data entry with all the sections we needed to know and! In the order of importance too! How was he ever evaluated to be culled...?! Sooo thankful for him...! Yeeeaahhh but then again... after that he wanted to bombard me with follow up study guides, pop quizzes, breathing techniques, brain memory increasing capacity thingie or other things, but whatevs, too much! Love him but he can get just a wwweeeee bit overboard with his care for us. I know it's for my own good but stil...gotta' 'chilla-dex! One thing I don't think is too cool about Sabai is when he loses it over just a game. Like one time we were all playing cards and like we would all lose a hand everyso often, but still so much fun! GO FISH!!! Hahahahah! What does that even mean?! Anyways, so he loses two hands in a row and he just goes off on DeeDee! Accuses her of dealing-him-bad-cards-this and using-her-skills-to-cheat-that! Makes our dex-Bunny-girlie cry! We all get on his case and he storms off. Like i said; love him but sometimes just 'chilla-dex!

~Keijo - The Crow~

Keijo3.jpg
(American Brooklyn Accent)
<~~>
Sabai ~ Hey, just drop the Mr. Nice Guy act there fella...! I mean, you gots to be kiddin' me, right? This guy keeps this act up like a psycho clown-thing! Everyone has a breaking point and I know just where to push to get him to crack and topple over. I gots that over him, but I make sure he realizes who's always there for him once he loses his temper. I am! Then again, there are those times he gets all over-bearing and mommy-Handler like on us. Me? I can't stand being coddled, taken care of, soothed and feeling all warm, fuzzy and safe like you're worth so much more than what you already think of yoursel-- hey! Shuddup! Don't you listen to what anyone else says!! I don't like it! But okay... Yeah, he's alright. Steers clear of Ada too. It's what I like, how I like, dex.

Last edited: