ᴀ ᴠᴀʀɪᴇᴛʏ sᴇᴀʀᴄʜ ☆

D

Daylightexpress

Original poster
Hello, all! I'm back in action and ready to get in on some good ole' fashion roleplays.

Some about me's and whatnot //

➼ I'm in my twenties, looking for someone similarly aged.

➼ Ask for samples if you desire. I won't ask you for them.

➼ Don't know my 'literacy level'. Give me a few paragraphs with colorful descriptions and I'm happy.

➼ I love to double so feel free to share all your guilty pleasures and I'll make sure to bring them to life. I live to serve.

➼ Heterosexual couples are my preference, but for your side of the pairing we can do whatever you'd like.

➼ Plotting//ooc is by far preferred over discord.

➼ I'm super into world//character building so it'd be great to have a partner who is as well!

➼ Anime fc//drawn//real people. I don't care. Request a faceclaim for me to use and I will!

Some possible "original" topics? ☆ denotes a plot seed. If you don't see anything you like, suggestions are always welcome!

° Vampire x human / old vampire x new vampire ☆
° Werewolf x human ☆
° Demon x ... human
° Familiar x witch ☆
° Arranged Marriage
° Alien x human/different alien ☆
° Kpop idol x rival/fan/non-fan ☆
° Feudal Japan mixed with any of this
° Joseon Dynasty mixed with any of this

And some fandoms (oc's please):

° Inuyasha
° Fruits basket
° Detroit become human ☆
° Star Trek (tos, aos) ☆
° Star Wars
° Mystic Messenger (will play a canon for you if you play Saeran for me) ☆
° Bnha (looking for Shigaraki, Dabi, Shinsou or Monoma. Will play any canon for you.) ☆

a useless wordbank of things I like so you can know a little bit about me as a person:
Age gaps | Opposites attract | Drama | Power struggles | Dominance | Cute shit mixed with the drama | Hurt/comfort | Obsession | Ruined innocence | Unexpected soulmates | Lust | Forbidden love | Yanderes | Tsunderes | Abo universe | Krp | Reverse harem

Well, I'm gonna put an end to my trashy thread here. Hope to hear from you - send me a PM!

Hello, all! I'm back in action and ready to get in on some good ole' fashion roleplays.

Some about me's and whatnot //

➼ I'm in my twenties, looking for someone similarly aged.

➼ Ask for samples if you desire. I won't ask you for them.

➼ Don't know my 'literacy level'. Give me a few paragraphs with colorful descriptions and I'm happy.

➼ I love to double so feel free to share all your guilty pleasures and I'll make sure to bring them to life. I live to serve.

➼ Heterosexual couples are my preference, but for your side of the pairing we can do whatever you'd like.

➼ Plotting//ooc is by far preferred over discord.

➼ I'm super into world//character building so it'd be great to have a partner who is as well!

➼ Anime fc//drawn//real people. I don't care. Request a faceclaim for me to use and I will!

Some possible "original" topics? ☆ denotes a plot seed. If you don't see anything you like, suggestions are always welcome!

° Vampire x human / old vampire x new vampire ☆
° Werewolf x human ☆
° Demon x ... human
° Familiar x witch ☆
° Arranged Marriage
° Alien x human/different alien ☆
° Kpop idol x rival/fan/non-fan ☆
° Feudal Japan mixed with any of this
° Joseon Dynasty mixed with any of this

And some fandoms (oc's please):

° Inuyasha
° Fruits basket
° Detroit become human ☆
° Star Trek (tos, aos) ☆
° Star Wars
° Mystic Messenger (will play a canon for you if you play Saeran for me) ☆
° Bnha (looking for Shigaraki, Dabi, Shinsou or Monoma. Will play any canon for you.) ☆

a useless wordbank of things I like so you can know a little bit about me as a person:
Age gaps | Opposites attract | Drama | Power struggles | Dominance | Cute shit mixed with the drama | Hurt/comfort | Obsession | Ruined innocence | Unexpected soulmates | Lust | Forbidden love | Yanderes | Tsunderes | Abo universe | Krp | Reverse harem

Well, I'm gonna put an end to my trashy thread here. Hope to hear from you - send me a PM!

Yes to Star Wars and Star Trek :)

I'll do BNHA and I'm willing to play Shigaraki or Dabi.

Bzzt. Totally willing to do a vampire x human roleplay if you feel like it ^..^
Does somewhat depend on whether you like crazy characters though (like a touch of Mad Hatter). I have a writing sample on my profile if you're curious.