» ᴀɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ sᴇᴀʀᴄʜ «

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rory

Original poster
[NOTE original plots have been added! Scroll down to see em, nut don't skip out on the rules!]​

Well hello there! I can't count the number of times I've made a thread on this site -- actually I can, I just don't want to. Instead, I wanted to make a new and improved thread since some of my interests have changed and I'd like to list them down for everyone to see, especially since I am now on a month long vacation. Yep, I have plenty of time on my hands.

So! Let's get down to business! Before we get to the good stuff, here are a few Do's and Don'ts.

DO

◉ Pitch in with tons of ideas! I hate being the only one throwing ideas around and I would love for my partner to be as invested in the roleplay as I am!

◉ Feel free to let me know if you are uncomfortable with something or have an issue with something because we need communication to go further.

◉ Indulge in OOC chat! I'm not sayng you have to but I will attempt to initiate conversation every once in a while because I ike getting to know my partners.

◉ Come up with creative characters because nothing is worse than either a character that is too perfect or too needy.

◉ Let me know if you'll be gone for long. That being said, I am ditch friendly so if you want to up and leave, I won't hold it against you. I understand that some people don't particularly like confrontation so I won't force you into anything. If I don't get a resonse ater I send like two messages and it's been a while, I'll take that as a sign that you don't want to continue.

◉ Be older than eighteen. I'm eighteen going on nineteen myself and I indulge in more mature themes so I would prefer a partner who is of the right age for that.

◉ Keep the characters as human as possible. I'm not into furries or anything like that.

DON'T

◎ Control my characters. I understand sharing the control of NPCs but as for the mains, let us control our own characters, kay?

◎ Write less than three good sized paragraphs. This means more than five to six lines per paragraph and more is always welcome, but three paragraphs is the minimum for me. I love detail.

◎ Take too long. I know, sorry, that sounds horrible even as I read it, but I would prefer a partner who is fairly active since I'm on break and will be on constantly for the next month or so.

◎ Send me messages or comments saying 'I'm interested' because that alone just shows me that you are not interested. Show me how interested you are, tell me about yourself and your roleplaying style, throw ideas out there.

◎ Try to ague with me about genders and pairings, and by that I mean that I always double for fandoms and one pairing for me has to be OC x Canon and MxF with my character being the female. I have OCs I've spent months working on for each of the fandoms listed below so that pairing in particular will not change, however I am rather flexible for the other pairing and sexualities since we are doubling. I want us to be equally satisfied so tell me what you want for your pairing and I will do my best!

◎ Fail to mention the password 'Mischief Managed' in your response to me!

◎ Ask me about anything anime. I don't particularly like it nor do I use face claims that are anime.

I think that's about it, so now let's go to the Fandoms! Before we get there, here is a little key to help you out, and after each fandom is listed, there will be a spoiler showing plots and character preferences. If I have stated that I cannot play a character, then I really can't and I won't try, howevr if no character has been stated just assume I am open to playing them or trying!

KEY

✓ -- I am currently open to this fandom or idea

✗ -- I am currently not open to this fandom or idea

∞ -- I am willing to do canon x canon [otherwise it is strictly oc x canon]

✫ -- I am currently craving this fandom or idea

FANDOMS

» ʜᴀʀʀʏ ᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ [✓] [∞ ] [✫]

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘʟᴀʏ

→ Ronald Weasley

→ Fred or George Weasley

→ Charlie Weasley

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘʟᴀʏ

→ Harry Potter

→ Fred or George Weasley

→ Oliver Wood

→ Neville Longbottom

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ɪ ᴄᴀɴɴᴏᴛ ᴘʟᴀʏ

→ Draco Malfoy or any of his cronies

→ Severus Snape

→ Tom Riddle

ɪғ ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ x ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ

→ Hermione Granger x Ronald Weasley

→ Hermione Granger x Draco Malfoy

ᴀᴅᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ɴᴏᴛᴇs

→ I am perfectly fine with one of the pairings being LGBT and changing the sexuality of certain canon characters.

→ I will not indulge in student x teacher roleplays in the Harry Potter universe.

→ I will not participate in roleplays set during the Marauders era.

→ Plots can be set before or after Voldemort.

» ᴘᴇʀᴄʏ ᴊᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ [✓] [✫] - ʜᴇʀᴏᴇs ᴏғ ᴏʟʏᴍᴘᴜs [✓] - ᴋᴀɴᴇ ᴄʜᴇᴏɴɪᴄʟᴇs [✗]

→ Percy Jackson

→ Leo Valdez

→ Anubis/Walt

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘʟᴀʏ

→ Nico Di Angelo

→ Leo Valdez

→ Jason Grace

→ Carter Kane

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ɪ ᴄᴀɴɴᴏᴛ ᴘʟᴀʏ

→ Any of the Gods

→ Any of the magical creatures

→ Octavian

ᴀᴅᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ɴᴏᴛᴇs

→ I am perfectly fine with one of the pairings being LGBT and changing the sexuality of certain canon characters.

→ Plots can be either before or after Kronos/Gaia.

» ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴɢᴇʀ ɢᴀᴍᴇs [✓] [∞ ]

→ Gale Hawthorne

→ Finnick Odair

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘʟᴀʏ

→ Peeta Mellark

→ Gale Hawthorne

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ɪ ᴄᴀɴɴᴏᴛ ᴘʟᴀʏ

→ President Snow

→ Haymith Abernathy

ɪғ ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ x ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ

→ Katniss Everdeen x Gale Hawthorne

→ Katnis Everdeen x Finnick Odair

→ Johanna Mason x Finnick Odair

ᴀᴅᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ɴᴏᴛᴇs

→ I can do plots set either during the Quarter Quell or while in District 13.

» ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴢᴇ ʀᴜɴɴᴇʀ [✗]

→ Newt

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘʟᴀʏ

→ Thomas

→ Minho

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ɪ ᴄᴀɴɴᴏᴛ ᴘʟᴀʏ

→ Aris

→ Jorge

ᴀᴅᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ɴᴏᴛᴇs

→ plots to be set either in the maze or during the events of the second book.

» ᴛᴡɪʟɪɢʜᴛ [✓] [✫]

→ Edward Cullen

→ Seth Clearwater

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘʟᴀʏ

→ Jasper Hale

→ Emmett Cullen

→ Jacob Black

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ɪ ᴄᴀɴɴᴏᴛ ᴘʟᴀʏ

→ Anyone from the Volturi

→ Carlisle Cullen

ᴀᴅᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ɴᴏᴛᴇs

→ I am not comfortable introducing species other than werewolves or vampires into this world.

» ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟ ɪɴsᴛʀᴜᴍᴇɴᴛs [✓]

→ Simon Lewis

→ Jace Herondale

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘʟᴀʏ

→ Magnus Bane

→ Alec Lightwood

→ Raphael Santiago

→ Jordan Kyle

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ɪ ᴄᴀɴɴᴏᴛ ᴘʟᴀʏ

→ Valentine Morgenstern

→ Jonathon Morgenstern

→ Luke Garroway

ᴀᴅᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ɴᴏᴛᴇs

→ I am fine setting this before Valentine/Sebastian or after.

→ I will not roleplay during Tessa/Jem/Will's time.

» ᴍᴀʀᴠᴇʟ ᴄɪɴᴇᴍᴀᴛɪᴄ ᴜɴɪᴠᴇʀsᴇ [✓] [∞ ] [✫]

→ Steve Rogers

→ Tony Stark

→ Clint Barton

→ Pietro Maximoff

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘʟᴀʏ

→ Tony Stark

→ Clint Barton

→ Bruce Banner

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ɪ ᴄᴀɴɴᴏᴛ ᴘʟᴀʏ

→ Thor

→ Loki

→ Peter Parker

→ Wade Wilson

ɪғ ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ x ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ

→ Natasha Romanoff x Steve Rogers

→ Natasha Romanoff x Clint Barton

→ Wanda Maximoff x Steve Rogers

ᴀᴅᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ɴᴏᴛᴇs

→ I am only well versed with the Captain America and Avengers movies.

CROSS OVERS

» ʜᴀʀʀʏ ᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴇʀᴄʏ ᴊᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ [✓] [✫ ]

ɪᴅᴇᴀs ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴏᴜᴛʟɪɴᴇs

→ Wizards come to America

→ Demigods go to England

→ OCs are mix of Demigod and Wizard and find out onky upon a chance meeting [Ask for more info]

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘʟᴀʏ

→ Leo Valdez

→ Jason Grace

→ Harry Potter

→ Fred or George Weasley

→ Neville Longbottom

→ Nico Di Angelo

→ Ronald Weasley

→ Percy Jackson

→ Fred or George Weasley

→ Leo Valdez

ᴀᴅᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ɴᴏᴛᴇs

→ Can take place at any time frame [except marauders era and characters must be sixteen or over]

→ I have a basic idea for this so get in contact to learn more about it.

» ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴɢᴇʀ ɢᴀᴍᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴢᴇ ʀᴜɴɴᴇʀ [✓] [∞ ]

ɪᴅᴇᴀs ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴏᴜᴛʟɪɴᴇs

→ Something where our tributes are in the maze for their next arena

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘʟᴀʏ

→ Peeta Mellark

→ Thomas

→ Minho

→ Gale Hawthorne

→ Newt

→ Finnick Odair

→ Gale Hawthorne

ᴀᴅᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ɴᴏᴛᴇs

→ This can be canon x canon as well if we include Teresa, otherwise it will be oc x canon.

» ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟ ɪɴsᴛʀᴜᴍᴇɴᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀʀʀʏ ᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ [✗]

ɪᴅᴇᴀs ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴏᴜᴛʟɪɴᴇs

→ Where Idris and Hogwarts are in a similar realm and so shadowhunters and wizards cross paths sometimes

→ Voldemort and Valentine are one and the same

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘʟᴀʏ

→ Magnus Bane

→ Harry Potter

→ Neville Longbottom

→ Alec Lightwood

→ Jace Herondale

→ Simon Lewis

→ Ronald Weasley

→ Fred or George Weasley

ᴀᴅᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ɴᴏᴛᴇs

→ Can take place during any time frame as long as characters are sixteen or above.

» ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟ ɪɴsᴛʀᴜᴍᴇɴᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴇʀᴄʏ ᴊᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ [✓]

ɪᴅᴇᴀs ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴏᴜᴛʟɪɴᴇs

→ They have one common enemy and meet at a location where an incident took place so decide to join forces

→ Demigod has a shadowhunter parent / Shadowhunter has a godly parent [there's a difference, contact if you want to know more]

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘʟᴀʏ

→ Magnus Bane

→ Alec Lightwood

→ Leo Valdez

→ Jason Grace

→ Simon Lewis

→ Percy Jackson

ᴀᴅᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ɴᴏᴛᴇs

→ Can take place during any time frame as long as characters are sixteen or above.

ORIGINAL PLOTS

I prefer to play female in all of these however I am perfectly able and am willing to double and do two separate plots or even add characters/roles to an existing plot.

1) When Muse A (someone who's led a comfortable life in a stable home) encounters Muse B (someone who's struggled since birth and was raised by members of the neighborhood gang) on a hot summer night, an unlikely romance blossoms. As opposite as the pair of them are in circumstances and attitudes, they click somehow; initially, Muse B sees no reason to share that they're affiliated with a notorious gang. As long as they're careful it won't ever be an issue, right? Muse A and Muse B's relationship progresses in a positive direction until one night when Muse B's car is tailed by someone from a rival gang while Muse A and Muse B are on a date. Without warning, the blissfully-ignorant couple are caught up in a drive by. No one is critically harmed, but Muse A is definitely shaken. Though grateful that they both survive with minimal injuries, Muse A's entire world is turned upside down when Muse B admits that they were the intended target due to their gang ties. Muse A- who couldn't be further removed from that type of lifestyle- is devastated. Despite Muse B's attempts at reassurance, Muse A is fearful for Muse B's life and also for the safety of their own loved ones now that they know the truth of Muse B's background. Muse A has to wonder if the feelings they have for Muse B are enough to justify putting themselves and their friends/family in danger. Will Muse A end up giving Muse B an ultimatum? Will Muse B choose loyalty to the one they love or to the only family they've known?

2) Muse A is in a committed relationship. Muse A loves their significant other dearly, but in the last couple of months, their spark has definitely fizzled out. Uncertain that they will find what they're looking for if they break things off with their partner, Muse A tries their best to subtly improve the intimacy in their relationship; unfortunately, their partner sees nothing wrong with the conventional way they do things, so nothing changes. One night, Muse A's significant other makes plans with an old friend from school–a double date for dinner. Muse B knew Muse A's lover in high school; they were close friends until one of them moved across the country for college. The couples meet at a fancy restaurant and the old friends catch up over drinks and appetizers. The whole while, Muse A can't help but notice that their lover's old friend is making eyes at them across the table. Thrilled by the idea that another person finds them desirable, when their own partner hardly seems to anymore, Muse A makes a bold move–sliding their foot against Muse B's leg beneath the table. The seductive act is received by Muse B with a subtle smirk and a light nod of approval. By the time entrees are served, Muse A and Muse B manage to slip out of the restaurant for a quick encounter. They make their way back to the table and act as normally as possible, adrenaline pumping through their veins over the bad thing they've done and can't wait to do again. Plans are eagerly made for another dinner date while Muse A and Muse B are already thinking of how they can raise the stakes.

3) Muse A and Muse B meet one night at the carnival that comes to town every year before school starts. They hit it off well—maybe they kiss, maybe more. They exchange numbers and agree to go out sometime—there was undeniable chemistry that they both wanted to explore. All of that comes crashing down when Muse A, who is a senior in high school, walks into class on the first day and finds Muse B sitting behind the teachers desk. How will they cope with the discovery that a relationship would be illegal? Will Muse B break it off before it goes any farther? Will Muse A be disgusted and beg to switch classes? Or will they work something out, both knowing that, if caught, Muse B will lose their job, and Muse A will be expelled—or worse?

4) Muse A and Muse B are a struggling couple, desperate for cash. Their bills are piling up and they can barely keep their heads above water. Muse A convinces Muse B that there's a simple solution to their financial troubles. All they have to do is break in to a neighbor's house and steal some of their valuables. Muse B is reluctant to agree, but when they get fired from their job, they feel like their back is to a wall and they have no other choice but to try it Muse A's way. Muse A and Muse B break in to a couple of houses in their neighborhood and steal a few pricey items here and there. They sell enough of the stolen goods to start making payments on their bills. For a while, it seems like things are turning around, and much to Muse B's surprise, stealing from people they know without getting caught is kind of exciting. When Muse A and Muse B break in to their next door neighbor's home one quiet evening, they're caught by surprise when the neighbor comes home early. Trapped on the second floor of the house, with no where to hide, Muse A makes the decision to confront the neighbor. The neighbor is furious and threatens to call the police, but before the neighbor can get to the phone, Muse A draws a weapon and kills the neighbor, much to Muse B's horror. Panicked, Muse A and Muse B take as much as they can carry and run.

5) Muse A calls up their usual dealer, only to discover that they've been replaced by someone new, Muse B. Muse A is wary, but in need of a fix, so they agree to meet Muse B at the spot of their choosing - by an out-of-service payphone in a run-down part of the city that cops rarely bother to patrol. Unsure what Muse B looks like when they arrive at the pick-up place, Muse A keeps their eyes peeled for anyone who seems to fit the dealer look. They're caught by surprise when Muse B shows up to do business. Unlike Muse A's former dealer, Muse B is absolutely gorgeous and a little bit–charming? Despite an initial physical attraction between the pair of them, Muse B insists on keeping things strictly professional. Muse A agrees, but can't help contacting Muse B more frequently, eventually interested in Muse B more than the drugs they're selling (or equally interested in both).
Will Muse B cross that 'professional' line with Muse A? Will Muse A have to find another dealer to escape from the addictive pull of this one?

6) Unable to afford a plane ticket home this year, Muse A resigns to grabbing a TV dinner for one at the local supermarket and flying solo. They don't expect to bump into their ex's (Muse B) parents in the frozen food section nor do they expect to receive an invitation to spend the holidays at their cabin in the mountains. Muse A honestly doesn't think it's a good idea to accept, but when Muse B's parents insist that Muse B will be happy to see them, Muse A agrees to join. Muse A packs a bag and drives up the cabin the following afternoon, hopeful for a pleasant reunion with Muse B, whom they still have feelings for. Only when Muse B answers the door in stunned silence, it's immediately clear that Muse A is the last person they expected to see on this family vacation. It doesn't take long for Muse A and Muse B to realize that Muse B's parents are scheming to get them back together. But will the parents' efforts—paired with a romantic atmosphere and plenty of opportunities for cozying up by the fire—do the trick?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there! I'm rubysapphire193 and I would be interested in roleplaying Twilight with you. Little about myself: I have been roleplaying for about 8 years and I love to do fandoms! I also love to put OCs in fandoms and make the rp fun! I am a special needs teacher and will not be on for most of the day on weekdays but I do try to get on at least once a day. Oh and the password is Mischief Managed :) So please send me a message and we can have some fun!

Reactions: Rory
I'm interested in doing the Hunger Games-Maze runner cross over if we can discuss ocxoc or ocxcannon

Reactions: Rory
OCx Canon is preferred. PM me! Also, you forgot the password.
My fault. 'Mischief Managed' and I shall PM you.

Status
Not open for further replies.