S.T.R.I.K.E.R.

She gave him a look that said gave off that you pig vibe. She was only defensive when need be, but never in unecessary circumstance.

"Good taste has obviously lost its meaning" She said mock throwing up, then let out her own laughter.

"Besides anyone would want me for my bod!" She gestured to herself. Her brother always pulled that move.

Axel raised an eyebrow and bit his lip. He wondered how he would break this one to her.

Aw, to hell with it.

"You do realise when you say something like that to men especially, you pass yourself off as a whore, right? Not that your body isn't good. Might be a bit overused to me now after that statement. You know-- just a smidgen."

He knew he was in for it now, but oh the reactions were too sweet.

Ariel was catching onto this game now, and she believed she had a good chance at winning.

"Nope, no one has popped this cherry" She said looking at him biting her bottom lip "Or at least not yet."

Okay, she so has him now. But it was true she has never slept with anyone. Her real reaction, had it not been for her need to win would of been something along the lines of punching him in the face and screaming he was the dirty whore bag..

[LAMO whore bag. joooookes. xD]

Axel grinned. "The lips of that thing are probably so flabby men just don't want to take a chance of going through that voracious tragedy you keep hidden. Which is just as well. Enough people get traumatized on this job. Leave me out of it, please."

Ah, so she was going to play along, he saw. Well, this may just pass the time.

[i wonder when bosslady's gonna land the helicopter lol]

[I dont know:P]

Ariel smiled oh it was on now!

"No they havent been touched im innocent like an angel. Where as your lips are probably infested with herpes...oops I forgot youre a boy." I smirked at him.

This should be fun.

Axel at least had the dignity to look suitably offended.

"Oh-ho. So that's how it is?" He bit his bottom lip to stop himself from doing something potentially stupid. But basic cable, eat your heart out. "Well this boy's seen more than most his age....old hag," he smirked. Oh, he so ​went there.

Ariel shook her head at him.

"So, youre a man whore? And seriously old hag? Last time I heard that one I fell off my dinosaur" She said smirking at him. she wouldnt let him get to her.

"Hey, at least my goods are young and still usable," he defended. "And you fun-leech!" He narrowed his eyes accusingly at her. She had a defense, it was nice, but it didn't work. They still had...he mentally counted...twenty five minutes left on this thing.

He let his smile fall and he huffed, folding his arms. She took away his fun. That was the height of meanness. "My God, you're mean," he muttered.

[lol such a kid xD]

"Mine are quite young and usuable" She smirked...she had won.

Ariel always won that was one of the lessons her dad taught her. Always win and if you dont always lose like you won, but she never loses.

"Thanks for playing" she said laughing.

"Oh, this ain't over," Axel promised. "I'll just hire someone to rape you or something."

Yeah, he conceded defeat, but what a rush anyway. He unfurled his arms and offered a hand. Maybe they were still on good terms?

[lol poor Axel]

She smirked at his statement, but just shook her head and smiled "Whatever"

Ariel was startled by the hand he held out, but she smiled and took it anyway. He was a team member and they had to at least accept each other.

Axel smirked at her response but it turned into a relieved smile when she took the proffered appendage. At least his jewels were safe. He released her hand and sat back to enjoy the rest of the ride.

[ok I think we should wait until bosslady posts lol we just cleared an entire page :P]

Jin kept his eyes facing out the open door of the chopper, trying to keep himself from saying anything about their senseless chatter. He rolled his eyes from all this talk about things that didn't really matter to him at the time. If it was another situation, then he'd, but right now a mission is in process. With a shift of his foot, Jin leaned his head out further and could sense something out in the distance. When they came closer to the east side of the city, he noticed a small fog gathering around the buildings. Obviously Jin knew this was going to be a challenge but easy for the more experienced of S.T.R.I.K.E.R. But he was traveling with rookies, so teamwork and support will be a requirement for this.

A few minutes later, the co-pilot came from his seat and started to give the briefing. Jin closed the door but kept his hands on the bracers. For some reason he could feel something massive easing closer and closer to them below the mist.

"Listen up," he shouted over the engine. "We are entering the L.Z. in the the next ten minutes. You'll have to jump or rappel yourselves down, landing is too risky for this job. Command has had reading of a large creature terrorizing this part of town. You are to find and elimin-." Just as the pilot was finishing his word, a burning car was thrown into the front of the chopper and threw it off balance. It twisted around in the air several times before the two pilots were thrown from their seats, leaving Jin, Axel, and Ariel the only ones in a crashing chopper.

To keep any further disaster, Jin grabbed both of them by the back of their shirt collars and performed a shadow jump. It's like teleporting only you're just moving so fast it appears that way. He landed them at the top of a building, looking around they were safe. He released his grip from their shirts, then walked over to the edge and looked down below. In the mist he could slightly see something huge walking below.

Axel blinked at the sudden shift in position. Seeing Jin move away, he frowned, glaring a little. "I wanted to jump with a little style, you know. I think Miss lady here would have like to do the same thing too."

He huffed and walked up behind Jin and peered over his shoulder. He couldn't complain since he got to witness burning flying objects up close that didn't require 3D glasses. "So...what are we looking at?" It was kind of hard to tell, what with the fog covering the streets below. He finally focused enough to see something rather large parading the streets like it owned the place.

"I thought Godzilla was fake," he mused aloud, at least attempting humor. Seriously, this Jin guy needed to loosen up. Prostate exams won't be fun if he kept that tightly clammed. Then again, those exams were never fun but what's the point in making them worse?

Jin slowly turned his head towards Axel, looking at him with an 'Are you serious' face. He gave himself a well deserved face palm then walked over to the center of the building and dug through his pockets. Thinking back to base, he remembered someone giving him explosive shurieken. Just in case it was needed.

Walking back over to the edge Jin saw the creature come to a stop, letting out a loud roar. That meant it was go time, for him, Axel, and Ariel. No backing down now. He guessed it's level and found it to be Category: F, meant for the more experienced. But the rookies wanted action, so they'll get it. He tapped Axel on the shoulder as if to tell him to stay with Ariel and watch his back. Jin was going to draw it out.

Jin then ran and dove off the edge and placed his hand on the hilt of his katana. Seconds before he hit the ground, he made a cyclone-ish spin and cleared out the fog. Revealing their monster and it let out it's roar once again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PemiyS0J8J0

Axel went and peered over the ledge. HE had to admit. This Jin person was pretty cool. Would be epic as a person if he'd loosen up a bit."Mmm," he said, mouth smearing down. "That is one ugly bitch. I bet its mother kicked it out." Axel reached into his pocket and pulled out a pair of black finger-less gloves, slipping them on and flexing his fingers. He was itching for some action. But since Jin was the leader, he had to wait on orders.

"Would be great if I could just tear into the fxckers's arse and get it over and done with," he muttered. But he was going to go at this one with some restraint. The dark haired man reached up and scratched the back of his head. The thing was massive, and he wondered if just using his fists would be enough. It would have to be, in any case. He'd use his Ace later when necessary or something.

Ariel smirked hearing Axel's comment about kicking the things butt. Of course she felt the same, but Jin had to tell her to. That didn't mean don't be ready. She reached behind her back and unsheathed one of the small knifes she hid beneath her shirt.

No one could ever look there without earning a good hit to the jaw is what her mamma used to say. Ever since then she hid them there or strapped to her legs. Smiling she jogged a little in place warming up.

Jin took his time to look around and found the crashed chopper still a bit in tact. With a bit more observation, he found it to still be leaking a bit of gas. With a quick look at his enemy he devised a plan in seconds and dashed at the creature. The beast swung it's left limb at him and tore up the front of buildings as it passed. Jin disappeared right before he made impact with it, then reappeared above it's head and slashed down between the eyes. The thing flung itself back in pain, flailing it's arms in the air. Jin ran down it's right arm and threw multiple shurieken into it's eye's. He then ran up to it' neck and started shaping his fingers for his best ninjutsu. His voice echoed through his mind, "Berserker Style: Burst Limit!" his body became engulfed in a red aura as he jumped up and came back down on the beast with one punch, that made it crash through the ground and make a giant crater.

Three minutes after he landed such a critical hit, he heard no other signs of this thing being alive. So, he jumped out of his crater and back in the street. He might not have left any action for Ariel and Axel, but he wasn't sweating it since he started hearing more massive foot-steps. He looked over shoulder and saw several more rampaging like it was nothing.

Jin hadn't broken a sweat with that one fight, so several more would be cake just as easy. But he was going to bring the other two with him for this one, not because he trust their experience, but because they'd need to get use to this kind of thing. Power is number for now, so Jin raised his hand to the air, then balled it into a fist as if he was gripping a bar. That signaled for them to get started while he follows behind.

Axel whistled at the tiny little show Jin put on. The guy really was awesome. He'd have to come up with something more flashy in his spare time. He couldn't be outdone so early in the game! He watched as Jin raised a hand in the form of a fist. Now, that was Axel's language. He trekked back to the center of the roof like Jin did, running at a good enough speed to corkscrew downward to the ground, landing near the crater made. He wasted no time in sprinting forward to one of the other ugly babies.

A feral grin spread across his face as he advanced rather quickly toward the other large beasts. "Terra!" He yelled almost wildly, arm drawn back and fist formed. The green gryro stone plugged into his glove glowing faintly. Axel leapt into the air and bore down on the creature, opening his palm on an area of the creature's chest. A bare moment and a deceptively straight face later, a sizable dent appeared at the point of contact and earthen spikes suddenly tore through the monster's body. The thing looked like a porcupine, but that was what made it look extra cool, to Axel. But the image hadn't lasted long because there were so many spikes in the monster's body, it burst like a balloon, all of its innards scattering everywhere.

"Eugh," Axel said, landing on the ground and vainly trying to shake off some of the goo. "Just nasty. No wonder they got put out. I'd hate to clean up after them, myself."

Damn but the release felt awesome. He hadn't been able to cut loose even just a little bit before he got recruited in to S.T.R.I.K.E.R and he was damn happy he accepted it. He was almost tempted to use his hair for kicks, but he couldn't get reckless on the first mission. That would be a bad impression.

"I could get used to this," he grinned, charging for another one, skipping the immediate one just to leave it for Ariel.

Ariel waited after seeing Jin's signal, and saw Axel skip on of the monster type things. She didnt jump down just yet, butt let the thing stalk closer to him. She saw the thing reached the position she wanted it.

"No time to waste. Its now or never" She whispered to herself.

She took off from where she stood and jumped right over the edge. With grace she landed on the creatures back and heard its protesting roars.

"Its time for you to shut up!" She screamed and silenced the thing by jamming her knife straight through the top of his skull.