S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: The Monolith Rebuilds

H

Hearthridge

Original poster
"Get out of here, S.T.A.L.K.E.R."

For a while, now, I have been wanting to run an adventure with some people set in the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. universe, where the area surrounding the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant had undergone radical mutation and evolution, and the landscape had mutated just the same, henceforth known as the Zone. S.T.A.L.K.E.R. is not a true post-apocalyptic setting, since the only real affected area is what takes place in the games. However, it is established in the lore that the Zone is growing and expanding.

I want to guide a group of four persons through a journey in this desolate land, one filled with anomalies, mutants, emission storms, bandits, and more. If you have ever played one of the games, this story aims to blanket the entirety of the playfields provided in the three games. I will be incorporating various aspects from the mod for Call of Pripyat, Misery, as well, in order to give some structure to the game and allow for actions to be done smoothly and logically.

Taking a page from the Misery mod, each character will be one of three types of Special Service operatives sent by Ukraine to resolve the issues pertaining to the story.

I have a lot of material for this story, and a lot on the table for it. So, if there is enough interest, I will create an appropriate Resource/Sign Up thread. If there is sufficiently enough interest, ie eight people or more want to play, I am willing to run two or more stories in parallel in the same worldspace at the same time. This means that there can be contact between Party A and Party B.

Are you interested, Marked One?

• Thank You
Reactions: lepidoptera