S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Survival of the Fittest (RELOAD)

Name: Jordon Ironside
Race: British
Sex: Male
Origin: New Hampshire
Reason for being in the Zone: One well of a day (presumably)
Weapon/s:

- L85A1 with SUSAT telescope sight
- L9A1 Browning pistol
- Combat/utility knife

Equipment:

Flack Jacket
Field first aid kit
Radio
Torch (flashlight to you yankies)
Type AR5 respirator
Extra Mags

Physical Description: (NO ANIME HAIR!!!)

fleet-protection-group.jpg

History:
School to college then dropping out to join the army, He did two tours in Operation Enduring Freedom and another in Operation Iraqi Freedom before being given leave after a breakdown from the constant threat of IEDs and ambush. After returning to active duty he was assigned to diplomat security and served in several British embassies around the world.

Ok Ryker you have a Brit officer, what do I put as (recent) history? I assume the plane went down.

Anything related to his military service prior to being selected for this mission.

I'm going to wait for a few more people to sign up, preferably in the noncombat roles, before we start this. If we don't get any more, fine, we'll keep recruitment open.

Name: Yuri Kamarov
Race: Russian
Sex: Male
Origin: St. Petersburg, Russian Federation
Reason for being in the Zone: Deserted from Ukrainian army looking for higher pay and more freedoms.
Weapon/s: VSSK Vychlop 12.7mm Silenced Sniper Rifle
vyhlop.jpg

and a PB/6P9 silenced pistol
pb-1.jpg

Equipment: Rations, an old, dried out and withered set of Bloodsucker tentacles, a few vodka bottles, a medkit or two and ten antirads injector sets.
SKAT-9M military issue Suit (Customized for anomaly protection and able to be worn under a sniper suit)
Physical Description: Of average height and weight, Yuri's hair is a mismatch of lengths as he cuts it himself, and he tries to keep his face clean shaven (don't want your gas mask to not seal properly!)
History: Deserting the Ukrainian Military at the Rank of Sergeant, Yuri left having purchased a Military grade suit and 12.7 silenced sniper rifle.

Since then he has crept through the zone, taking missions mostly from the Ecologists and scientists when they want a mutant killed and parts brought in.

Accepted, WMD. Glad to have the TRUE Yuri back.

And yes, this RP is back. Everyone please thank Sakura when you get the chance.

I'll take a noncombat role of flight crew if you still need one.

I do need one, Ampoule. I thank you very much.

So far we have:

Resurrected Grumpy - Harry Enfield
Slyen - Alexander Parker
Vay - Jordan Ironside
Warmaster Severdus - Yuri Kamarov

I'll have the IC up next week. If more people join during the course of the RP that's fine, just remember, when it starts acceptance for extra Stalkers will be closed.

I'll have my bio up later tonight! One nosy non-combat journalist coming up...I THINK.

Anyone seen Slyen? If so, GIVE HIM A KICK IN THE ASS!!!

Name: Anna Ramirez
Race: American
Sex: Female
Origin: Texas
Reason for being in the Zone: The reporter accompanying the flight over the Zone.
Weapon/s: Has basic firearms knowledge from various courses she's taken along with some self-defense skills. She'll use whatever she can find and carry.
Equipment: She'll take what she can find.
Physical Description:
History: All too used to being the "token" female Ramirez, Anna has fought her way tooth and nail to the top of the reporting chain. She has proven herself more than capable of taking on the tough jobs, and this job may prove to be her toughest one yet. Her credibility and bravery have taken her to many different places...but nothing like this.

Investigating the Zone has been somewhat of a pet project of hers and Anna has done what she could to make sure she was on one of the first "safe" flights over the area. She has pulled what strings she could and used all the connections she has to get on this flight...no one is going to get in the way of her finding out the REAL story!

Stalkerchick.jpg

Michelle Rodriguez? Expect Yuri to develop a crush on her.

I like what I see.

Tomorrow. Wednesday. That is the deadline for S.T.A.L.K.E.R.s. Once this gets into action the only characters I'll be accepting will be crash survivors.

IC is up.

I know that this Cheers theme is going to kick in at the most inopportune moment...

Or maybe it'll help EASE THE PAIN as you're being decimated by a blowout...

Now where's Grumpy when you need him...