ᴅʀᴀᴄᴏ ᴅᴏʀᴍɪᴇɴs ɴᴜɴǫᴜᴀᴍ ᴛɪᴛɪʟʟᴀɴᴅᴜs ϟ ʜᴀʀʀʏ ᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ ʀᴘ ϟ ᴏᴘᴇɴ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naomi Thomas 16 Year 6 Hufflepuff
"Aw, okay. Nice meeting you Yanseung!" She called and then turned back to Valentina, "I'm glad I put my robes on before I got on the train. I usually have bad experiences when I changed in moving vehicles." She laughed. "So, do you have any special plans for this year?"

Prasad Ollich 11 Year 1 Gryffindor

Prasad nodded in agreement at the mention of changing. His mother had suggested that he change before they got to the station, but he'd thought it'd make them late, so he'd said he'd change on the train with everyone else. Plus, a group of people simultaneously changing into the same outfit, was a crucial bonding experience. He'd already missed one moment, and he wasn't planning to miss this one.

"Slytherine house? Hm...I've never really thought about what I'd be sorted into." Prasad murmured. His mother was a Gryffindor and his step father was a Hufflepuff, so they wouldn't mind if he was in a house other than theirs. But what house? He was quite smart, and he'd been told that by multiple people. So maybe Ravenclaw? But then again he was loyal and just and patient, so what about Hufflepuff? But he was tenacious and resourceful like a Slytherin! And he was courageous like a Gryffindor! What if the hat got confused and can't sort him? What would he do then? Would he get kicked out of school??

Prasad breathed deep and halted his panicked thoughts. He was being ridiculous. Of course he was going to be sorted! Everyone got sorted, and he would be no different. "Well, I'm going to go change. And of course! We'll definitely still be friends." He said, smiling wide before exiting the compartment to go change.

*Prescott Higgs :: 17:: Year 7, Slytherin :: Pure-Blood :: Quidditch-No :: Crush-None :: Friends-None :: Enemies-None
-more posting one they get to the school/someone interacts with him-
{Tagged-No One}

Olivia O'Reilly :: 13 :: Year 3, Slytherin :: Pure-Blood :: Quidditch-Keeper :: Crush-None :: Friends-None :: Enemies-None
-more posting one they get to the school/someone interacts with her... sorta lacking muse...-
{Tagged-No One}

Zachary Knightley :: 15 :: Year 5, Hufflepuff :: Pure-Blood :: Quidditch-Chaser :: Crush-Hailey :: Friends-None :: Enemies-None
"That's what I heard" he said lightly, glancing at the girl before giving a nod and hugging her back before she walked out. While she was gone Zach continued to look out the window and stroke his friends cat. If the Tri-Wizard Tournament was being held at Hogwarts like he heard it was that meant there would be a Yule Ball... which meant he needed to ask Hailey a kind-of important question if he didn't want to go without a date... but that wasn't until December, right before Winter Holiday, so he still had time to get his nerves up and ask the pretty girl. Once she returned he turned his gaze to her and smiled "Gorgeous as always" Zach complimented.
{Tagged-Hailey}

*Dakota Winters :: 17 :: Year 7, Hufflepuff :: Muggle-Born :: Quidditch-No :: Crush-None :: Friends-Car :: Enemies-None
-more posting one they get to the school/someone interacts with her-
{Tagged-no one}

Carly Winters :: 14 :: Year 4, Gryffindor :: Muggle-Born :: Quidditch-Reserve :: Crush-None :: Friends-Daisy, Moira :: Enemies-None
{Tagged-no one}

*Logan Jackson :: 16 :: Year 6, Gryffindor :: Half-Blood :: Quidditch-Beater* :: Crush-Cho-Hee :: Friends-None :: Enemies-None
Logan glanced out of the window for a moment "I'd say we have fifteen minutes at the most... you can already see the outline of the castle peaks" he motioned to the window. "Ya know" he added after a moment "Vanilla Milkshake was never my favorite, I totally prefer grass and earwax" he said sarcastically as he opened his chocolate frog. Immediately Logan, the gryffindor Prefect, beater, and quidditch captain, made a first years, first-chocolate-frog-ever mistake. Once the case was opened the frog leaped onto the window and flew away. Sighing he shrugged slightly and looked at the card "Severus Snape ... A slytherin favoring, potions professor many years ago while Voldemort was still around" he said as if he had seen the card a thousand times already.
{Tagged-Cho-Hee}

Jamie Weasley :: 14 :: Year 5, Ravenclaw :: Pure-Blood :: Quidditch-Seeker :: Crush-None :: Friends-None :: Enemies-None
{Tagged-No One}

*Elliot Bray :: 17 :: Year 7, Ravenclaw :: Half-Blood :: Quidditch-No :: Crush-None :: Friends-None :: Enemies-None
-more posting one they get to the school/someone interacts with him-
{Tagged-No One}

Hailey Normard~ 15, Year 5~ Hufflepuff
Hailey blushed slightly as she sat back down next to her friend. Her cat was fast asleep in his lap and she chuckled. "Kaiser likes you Zach." She said nodding down to the sleeping cat. "Well, what do you think this year is going to hold? If we are holding the Tri-wizard tournament I'm gonna need a dress for the Yule Ball.. I'll have to write to my mom so she can get me one in time.. But wow, the all boy and all girl's school coming to Hogwarts.. It'll be so cool don't ya think? And of course we are going to dominate in Quittich this year! Maybe we'll even win the house cup!" Hailey kept talking and talking as the train rolled on. The excitement of the new school year glimmered in her eyes.

Valentina Lee~ 16, Year 6~ Ravenclaw~ Girl Prefect
Valentina laughed as she straightened out her own robe. "I always put mine on before I come, it's easier and to be honest I just think they're comfy!" She said with a slight laugh. She was opening up to Naomi and she was so happy to be talking to the girl. Half the train ride had pasted as they chattered on and on. "Plans for the school year? Eh.. Pass my classes, practice magic, lead the Ravenclaw house." She listed off. "Live up to this perfect daughter role my parents have given me.. But really," She leaned in and lowered her voice to Naomi "I Just want to have fun, make some actual friends, maybe even get a boyfriend.. just be a teenager!" She squealed softly.​

@WitchesRayvyn
Vladimus, red
Vladimus Dracul* 17* Year 6* Slytherin* Quidditch -Seeker* Pure Blood* Crush: ???* Friends: ???*

Vladimus looked out the window as the silhouette of the school became visible. For some reason he was beginning to feel less and less confident about this year. He was still as cruel as he was the year before. It was doubtful that he would make friends this coming school year. Vladimus sighed as he pet his snake. He considered talking to the girl, but then again what would be the point. She was in a different house. At least, he just assumed he was. If he had to take a guess probably Hufflepuff. In just fifteen minutes they would be at the school and then the year would begin. Even if he didn't decide to get romantically involved with anyone this year, there was always Quidditch to look forward to.​

@~Happily.Ever.After~
Cho-Hee Kim, lightblue

Cho-Hee Kim * 16 * Year 5 * Gryffindor * Quidditch - Beater * Half-Blood * Crush: Logan Jackson * Friends: Naomi Thomas *​
Cho-Hee nodded as she looked outside to see Hogwarts. It warmed her heart to see the school after so long. She had been looking forward to the new school year and hitting some Bludgers. She listened as Logan continued speaking and she let out a soft laugh, "Yes, I hear the taste of grass is all the rage. I will make sure every team we face this year has a little taste of it on the Quidditch Field."
Cho-Hee's soft laughter became an all out laugh when she saw that his chocolate frog had leaped from the package and out of the window. She saw that his card was Severus Snape and her laughter ceased, eyes widening.
"Wow! I don't have any of him. Do you mind if I have it?" Cho-Hee asked him.
Birchy began to make loud screeching sounds in it's cage and Cho-Hee glared at him. She knew he was just excited that he would get to be with all his owl friends and such. Just a little while longer and then the year would begin. At long last.

Yanseung, Green
Yanseung Kim * 17 * Year 6 * Gryffindor * Quidditch - Chaser * Crush: Valentina Lee * Friends: ???*
Will add more when he has arrived at school or is interacted with.​

@Princess of the Teacup
Lilith Delacroix, Orange

Lilith Delacroix * 11 * Year 1* Slytherin * Quidditch - Yes Eventually* Crush:???* Friends: ???*
Lilly waited for Prasad to return from changing. She looked out the window to see the huge school coming into view. Her breath was nearly stripped from her lungs. It was the most marvelous sight she had ever seen. It looked so beautiful the way it rested so peacefully in the distance. Lilly could only wonder what marvelous things awaited her inside the castle. She was eager to meet the other people in the Slytherin House. She wondered if there would be any cuties like Prasad. Her face turned a light pink and then she quickly hid her face before someone saw her. She couldn't believe she had thought about something like that so suddenly.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Naomi Thomas 16 Year 6 Hufflepuff

Naomi frowned when Valentina mentioned the part about living up to her parents expectations. She had never had to deal with something like that before. Honestly as long as she wasn't drifting to the 'dark' side, her parents let her do and choose whatever she wanted. When Naomi's little brother Alex announced that he might want to go to a muggle school instead of hogwarts, her parents had just said 'Sure as long as he got home schooled magic lessons!'. Naomi couldn't imagine what living up to something was like. But she was happy that Valentina clearly had her own plans in mind.

"That sounds awesome!" Naomi squealed back, and then grabbed the other girl's hands. "Well consider me an actual friend! And if you need any boyfriend help, I can lend a hand." She said, wiggling her eyebrows. Despite not having a boyfriend at the moment, Naomi did have some experience. She'd had a boyfriend in Year 4 for two weeks! They'd broken up, because the guy only cared about his looks, but still! She could totally help.

Prasad Ollich 11 Year 1 Gryffindor

When Prasad re-entered the compartment, he had his robe on and was practically beaming. On the way to change, he had said 'Hi!' to three other first years, and they had all responded in kind! It wasn't as though they were the best of friends or anything, but social interaction was the first step to strengthening any bond!

"What's wrong?" Prasad asked, frowning at the Lily who was hiding her face. "Are you crying?" He asked, his eyes widening in surprise. Why would she be crying? Was it because of him? But what had he done? No, it couldn't be because of him! "Who made you cry?" Prasad demanded, crossing his arms and attempting to look as fierce and bold as possible.

*Prescott Higgs :: 17:: Year 7, Slytherin :: Pure-Blood :: Quidditch-No :: Crush-None :: Friends-None :: Enemies-None
Being his usual, cool self, Prescott practically strutted off the train and joined some of the other Slytherins as he climbed aboard a mostly full carriage that seemed to be being magically pulled. There was space for one or two more students at most on his carriage.
{Tagged-No One}

Olivia O'Reilly :: 11 :: Year 1, Slytherin :: Pure-Blood :: Quidditch-Keeper :: Crush-None :: Friends-None :: Enemies-None
Olivia was already thrilled...not! The spoiled, bratty first year hugged her cat Snowball tightly to her chest as she got off the train and tried to keep her distance from all the other kids. It just wasn't right that she would have to share the train car and the boat! letting out a hiss-ish sigh she climbed into the canoe and watched as a set of identical twin girls, who seemed like they might actually be alright, climbed aboard along with some nerdier first years that made Olivia practically clutch the bottom of her bench as to not push them overboard.
{Tagged-No One}

Zachary Knightley :: 15 :: Year 5, Hufflepuff :: Pure-Blood :: Quidditch-Chaser :: Crush-Hailey :: Friends-Hailey :: Enemies-None
Chuckling, Zach listened to the girl nxt to him intently as the train made the final stretch, crossing the lake, and came to a stop just inside Hogwarts grounds. Glancing down at the cat Zach quietly picked Kaiser up, trying not to disturb the sleeping furball. Using his free hand, Zach offered to help Hailey up. At least they were in the same house and year, maybe they'd meet up with some of their other teammates at the welcoming ceremony. Personally, Zach was pretty excited for the sorting ceremony. A few of his neighbors, kids he would watch over the summer, were finally in the school and he was curious to see if any of them might be put into Hufflepuff. In two years his sister would be in the school, she had to be... the family was completely pure-blood, had been for at least eight generations now, and he was curious about where she would be put too... though Gryffindor or Slytherin would probably suit her better. Either way, he'd find out in his seventh year.
{Tagged-Hailey}

*Dakota Winters :: 17 :: Year 7, Hufflepuff :: Muggle-Born :: Quidditch-No :: Crush-None :: Friends-Car :: Enemies-None
After they had climbed off the train Dakota shot her little sister a smile and a wave "See you later Car" the seventh year said lightly as she hopped up onto a cart with some of the other Prefects, one of them being Elliot, the Ravenclaw male Prefect. The Winters girls have always been close, but they also like to have their alone time, which is why if they sat together on the train they would split up on the way to Hogwarts, or vice versa.
{Tagged-Carly, Elliot}

Carly Winters :: 14 :: Year 4, Gryffindor :: Muggle-Born :: Quidditch-Reserve :: Crush-None :: Friends-Daisy, Moira :: Enemies-None
Waving back to her sister, Carly climbed up onto an empty carriage and waited to see some of her friends or housemates that she could call over. Maybe she'd get lucky and see Moira. The blonde felt bad for seemingly ignoring the girl when she had passed them before. Carly hadn't even noticed... and she wouldn't have known if Dakota hadn't said anything to her.
{Tagged-Dakota}

*Logan Jackson :: 16 :: Year 6, Gryffindor :: Half-Blood :: Quidditch-Beater* :: Crush-Cho-Hee :: Friends-None :: Enemies-None
Logan stifled a chuckle at Cho-Hee's comment about eating grass "Just play nice, after all, it would be a shame to see you kicked off the team. Besides, I don't want to be hitting bludgers on my own this year, thanks" the brown haired boy said lightly. He was being serious, but there was a light air about his words, almost as if he was joking.

Standing up once the train stopped he glanced out the window, satisfied to be at his second home. "C'mon Mister" he said down to his large cat, not bothering with the entire name. Besides the fact that it was kind of embarassing to say, Mr. Meow could be a bit of a mouthful. Once he was up Logan held out the card "of course you can have this. I have like three of him already." Waiting for Cho-Hee, Logan walked off the train and headed to the carriages once he was sure his friend was with him.
{Tagged-Cho-Hee}

Jamie Weasley :: 14 :: Year 5, Ravenclaw :: Pure-Blood :: Quidditch-Seeker :: Crush-None :: Friends-None :: Enemies-None
Closing her book, Jamie slid the journal back into her messenger bag and collected her things she lifted Ajax, the sleepy kitten up and patter her thigh motioning for the other two to follow. Jamie knew she'd probably have to send two of the cats home, her intentions were to bring only Midnight, but Ajax and Tux had managed to hide themselves in her luggage.
{Tagged-No One}

*Elliot Bray :: 17 :: Year 7, Ravenclaw :: Half-Blood :: Quidditch-No :: Crush-None :: Friends-None :: Enemies-None
Elliot glanced around, loving the view around them as everyone boarded the carriages that would take them up to the Hogwarts castle. The seventh year always felt much safer and at ease when he was outside, being at Hogwarts just made things more fun. He looked up when a few of the Prefects, Dakota included, climbed into the carriage with him.
{Tagged-Dakota}

Hailey Normard~ 15, Year 5~ Hufflepuff
Hailey smiled and took his hand as she stood up. The train had come to a complete stop and she grabbed her luggage from the over head compartments. She took the sleeping cat from Zach's arms. The cat woke up and grumpily meowed in annoyance. "Shhh Kaiser we're here!" She said happily as they began to make their way towards the carriages. Hailey saw a couple other Hufflepuffs and she hoped into the carriage and motioned Zach over. "Come on slow poke! We have a ceremony to get too!" She said excitedly. The sorting ceremony was always something she looked forward too. "I wonder who our new little first years will be! I'm so excited!!" She said as she looked around at the other carriages that were filling up.

Valentina Lee~ 16, Year 6~ Ravenclaw~ Girl Prefect
Valentina felt the train come to a stop at their magical school. She giggled at her new friend. "Naomi, you and I are going to rock this school this year!" She said as she grabbed the girl's arm and pulled her up. Grabbing Naveen's cage she made her way out of the train and over to the carriages. "I'll see you at the ceremony Naomi! My prefect duties await I suppose." She said with a giggle and she walked over to the carriage where a couple other prefects were already. She saw her male counterpart, Elliot, and sat next to him. "Hey guys." She said simply, her graceful aura back as she smiled. "How was the train ride for you guys?" She glanced over at Eliot. He was the raven claw prefect and Valentina couldn't help but crush on him a bit. Though they really had nothing in common.​

Being his usual, cool self, Prescott practically strutted off the train and joined some of the other Slytherins as he climbed aboard a mostly full carriage that seemed to be being magically pulled. There was space for one or two more students at most on his carriage.
{Tagged-No One}

Olivia O'Reilly :: 11 :: Year 1, Slytherin :: Pure-Blood :: Quidditch-Keeper :: Crush-None :: Friends-None :: Enemies-None
Olivia was already thrilled...not! The spoiled, bratty first year hugged her cat Snowball tightly to her chest as she got off the train and tried to keep her distance from all the other kids. It just wasn't right that she would have to share the train car and the boat! letting out a hiss-ish sigh she climbed into the canoe and watched as a set of identical twin girls, who seemed like they might actually be alright, climbed aboard along with some nerdier first years that made Olivia practically clutch the bottom of her bench as to not push them overboard.
{Tagged-No One}

Zachary Knightley :: 15 :: Year 5, Hufflepuff :: Pure-Blood :: Quidditch-Chaser :: Crush-Hailey :: Friends-Hailey :: Enemies-None
Chuckling as he followed after the girl with his own luggage Zach climbed onto the carriage and sat next to her again. "I have an idea of a few kids that could be in Hufflepuff, pretty nice ones too" he said affirmatively. Of course, it was just a hunch that he had, but still... it was the thought that counted...right?
{Tagged-Hailey}

After they had climbed off the train Dakota shot her little sister a smile and a wave "See you later Car" the seventh year said lightly as she hopped up onto a cart with some of the other Prefects, one of them being Elliot, the Ravenclaw male Prefect. The Winters girls have always been close, but they also like to have their alone time, which is why if they sat together on the train they would split up on the way to Hogwarts, or vice versa.
{Tagged-Carly}

Waving back to her sister, Carly climbed up onto an empty carriage and waited to see some of her friends or housemates that she could call over. Maybe she'd get lucky and see Moira. The blonde felt bad for seemingly ignoring the girl when she had passed them before. Carly hadn't even noticed... and she wouldn't have known if Dakota hadn't said anything to her.
{Tagged-Dakota}

Logan stifled a chuckle at Cho-Hee's comment about eating grass "Just play nice, after all, it would be a shame to see you kicked off the team. Besides, I don't want to be hitting bludgers on my own this year, thanks" the brown haired boy said lightly. He was being serious, but there was a light air about his words, almost as if he was joking.

Standing up once the train stopped he glanced out the window, satisfied to be at his second home. "C'mon Mister" he said down to his large cat, not bothering with the entire name. Besides the fact that it was kind of embarassing to say, Mr. Meow could be a bit of a mouthful. Once he was up Logan held out the card "of course you can have this. I have like three of him already." Waiting for Cho-Hee, Logan walked off the train and headed to the carriages once he was sure his friend was with him.
{Tagged-Cho-Hee}

Closing her book, Jamie slid the journal back into her messenger bag and collected her things she lifted Ajax, the sleepy kitten up and patter her thigh motioning for the other two to follow. Jamie knew she'd probably have to send two of the cats home, her intentions were to bring only Midnight, but Ajax and Tux had managed to hide themselves in her luggage.
{Tagged-No One}

"Hey Val" Eli greeted with a friendly smile to the girl as he moved over a bit to make more room as the other Hufflepuff prefect, and the Slytherin and Gryffindor girl prefects climbed in, filling the cart. "The summer was pretty nice, the weather was good, my family got to go camping a lot. How was your summer Valentina?" he asked lightly after noticing most of the other prefects were engaged in conversations of their own.
{Tagged-Valentina}

Status
Not open for further replies.