✧ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ ᴡɪʟʟ ʀɪsᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛʀʏ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ | ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴍᴇɴᴛɪɴɢ

miserableyouth

[REDACTED]
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
can i move codes here from wp ? can i ? CAN I ?

tumblr_n8qfaa62iT1tb32ajo3_250.gif

still broke on mobile

posionous vibrations
Sippin' on straight chlorine, let the vibe slide over me
This beat is a chemical, beat is a chemical
When I leave don't save my seat, I'll be back when it's all complete
The moment is medical, moment is medical
Sippin' on straight chlorine

Lovin' what I'm tastin'
Venom on my tongue
Dependent at times
Poisonous vibrations
Help my body run

I'm runnin' for my li-i-i-i-i-i-fe
Runnin' for my li-i-i-i-i-i-fe

Fall out of formation
I plan my escape from walls they confined
Rebel red carnation
Grows while I decay

I'm runnin' for my li-i-i-i-i-i-fe
Yeah, I'm runnin' for my li-i-i-i-i-i-fe

Hide you in my coat pocket, where I kept my rebel red
I felt I was invincible, you wrapped around my head
Now different lives I lead, my body lives on lead
The last two lines may read incorrect until said
The lead is terrible in flavor
But now you double as a papermaker
I despise you sometimes
I love to hate the fight and you in my life is like

(Let the vibe, let the vibe)
Beat is a chemical, yeah
Moment is medical, yeah
Beat is a chemical, yeah
Moment is medical, yeah

I'm so sorry, I forgot you
Let me catch you up to speed
I've been tested like the ends of
A weathered flag that's by the sea

Can you build my house with pieces?
I'm just a chemical
I'm just a chemical
I'm just a chemical
I'm just a chemical
BEAT IS A CHEMICAL

Last edited:
this is not going well

edit - no span style. goes straight to [div
also no <br> !

if i gotta do this for all codes i'll rly die out here

i did not realise bbcode and html had differences.

Last edited:
— i love you calyptus
Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

tags & things

I wish I found some better sounds no one's ever heard. I wish I had a better voice that sang some better words. I wish I found some chords in an order that is new. I wish I didn't have to rhyme every time I sang. I was told when I get older all my fears would shrink. But now I'm insecure and I care what people think.

My name's Blurryface and I care what you think. My name's Blurryface and I care what you think.

Wish we could turn back time, to the good old days. When our momma sang us to sleep but now we're stressed out. Wish we could turn back time, to the good old days. When our momma sang us to sleep but now we're stressed out. We're stressed out.

Sometimes a certain smell will take me back to when I was young. How come I'm never able to identify where it's coming from. I'd make a candle out of it if I ever found it. Try to sell it, never sell out of it, I'd probably only sell one. It'd be to my brother, 'cause we have the same nose. Same clothes homegrown a stone's throw from a creek we used to roam. But it would remind us of when nothing really mattered. Out of student loans and tree-house homes we all would take the latter.

My name's Blurryface and I care what you think. My name's Blurryface and I care what you think.

Wish we could turn back time, to the good old days. When our momma sang us to sleep but now we're stressed out. Wish we could turn back time, to the good old days. When our momma sang us to sleep but now we're stressed out.

We used to play pretend, give each other different names. We would build a rocket ship and then we'd fly it far away. Used to dream of outer space but now they're laughing at our face. Saying, "Wake up, you need to make money". Yeah. We used to play pretend, give each other different names. We would build a rocket ship and then we'd fly it far away. Used to dream of outer space but now they're laughing at our face. Saying, "Wake up, you need to make money". Yeah.

Wish we could turn back time, to the good old days. When our momma sang us to sleep but now we're stressed out. Wish we could turn back time, to the good old days. When our momma sang us to sleep but now we're stressed out. Used to play pretend, used to play pretend, bunny. We used to play pretend, wake up, you need the money. Used to play pretend, used to play pretend, bunny. We used to play pretend, wake up, you need the money. We used to play pretend, give each other different names. We would build a rocket ship and then we'd fly it far away. Used to dream of outer space but now they're laughing at our face. Saying, "Wake up, you need to make money".

Yeah.
rhea's codes
leilani

trench

X

X
the trench
this is where all the notes can/will go. this is scrollable so write as much as you want ! i'm not sure what else to write here to fill up the space but ya. i also know the album isn't called 'the trench' but i needed something in front of trench for the title to come out the way i wanted it to, with the font, and weight, and colours and i was committed to trench's colour scheme.
Can't stop thinking about if and when I'll die. For now I see that "if" and "when" are truly different cries. For "if" is purely panic and "when" is solemn sorrow. And one invades today while the other spies tomorrow. We're surrounded and we're hounded. There's no "above", or "under", or "around" it. For "above" is blind belief and "under" is sword to sleeve. And "around" is scientific miracle, let's pick "above" and see. For if and when we go "above", the question still remains. Are we still in love and is it possible we feel the same? And that's when going "under" starts to take my wonder. But until that time, I'll try to sing this.

If I keep moving, they won't know. I'll morph to someone else. What they throw at me's too slow. I'll morph to someone else. I'm just a ghost. I'll morph to someone else. Defense mechanism mode.

He'll always try to stop me, that Nicolas Bourbaki. He's got no friends close but those who know him most know. He goes by Nico, he told me I'm a copy. When I'd hear him mock me that's almost stopped me. Well, we're surrounded and we're hounded. There's no above or a secret door. What are we here for. If not to run straight through all our tormentors?. But until that time I'll try to sing this.

If I keep moving, they won't know. I'll morph to someone else. What they throw at me's too slow. I'll morph to someone else. I'm just a ghost. I'll morph to someone else. Defense mechanism mode. I'll morph to someone else.

Lights they blink to me, transmitting things to me. Ones and zeroes, ergo this symphony. Anybody listening? Ones and zeroes. Count to infinity, ones and zeroes. I'm surrounded and I'm hounded. There's no "above", or "under", or "around" it. For "above" is blind belief and "under" is sword to sleeve. And "around" is scientific miracle, let's pick "above" and see. For if and when we go "above", the question still remains. Are we still in love and is it possible we feel the same? And that's when going "under" starts to take my wonder. But until that time

I'll morph to someone else. I'm just a ghost. If I keep moving, they won't know. I'll morph to someone else. What they throw at me's too slow. I'll morph to someone else. I'm just a ghost. I'll morph to someone else. Defense mechanism mode. If I keep moving, they won't know. I'll morph to someone else. Defense mechanism mode. I'll morph to someone else. Not done, not done, not done. Josh Dun. I'll morph to someone else.
rhea's codes
tags and stuff

Last edited:
"i've been thinking too much."
  • basics
    I just wanna stay in the sun where I find. I know it's hard sometimes. Pieces of peace in the sun's peace of mind. I know it's hard sometimes. Yeah, I think about the end just way too much. But it's fun to fantasize. All my enemies who wouldn't wish who I was. But it's fun to fantasize.

Oh, oh. I'm falling so I'm taking my time on my ride. Oh, I'm falling so I'm taking my time on my ride. Taking my time on my ride.

I'd die for you. That's easy to say. We have a list of people that we would take. A bullet for them. A bullet for you. A bullet for everybody in this room. But I don't seem to see many bullets coming through. See many bullets coming through. Metaphorically I'm the man. But literally I don't know what. I'd do. I'd live for you. And that's hard to do. Even harder to say. When you know it's not true. Even harder to write. When you know that tonight. There are people back home which are talking to you. But then you ignore them still. All these questions they're forming like. Who would you live for? Who would you die for? And would you ever kill?
  • looks
    I just wanna stay in the sun where I find. I know it's hard sometimes. Pieces of peace in the sun's peace of mind. I know it's hard sometimes. Yeah, I think about the end just way too much. But it's fun to fantasize. All my enemies who wouldn't wish who I was. But it's fun to fantasize.

Oh, oh. I'm falling so I'm taking my time on my ride. Oh, I'm falling so I'm taking my time on my ride. Taking my time on my ride.

I'd die for you. That's easy to say. We have a list of people that we would take. A bullet for them. A bullet for you. A bullet for everybody in this room. But I don't seem to see many bullets coming through. See many bullets coming through. Metaphorically I'm the man. But literally I don't know what. I'd do. I'd live for you. And that's hard to do. Even harder to say. When you know it's not true. Even harder to write. When you know that tonight. There are people back home which are talking to you. But then you ignore them still. All these questions they're forming like. Who would you live for? Who would you die for? And would you ever kill?
  • nature

• history

rhea's codes

Last edited:
zip city
  • mackenzie raymond
    basics
    name:
    mackenzie chase raymond

aka:
    mack

sexuality:
    heterosexual

level:
    terran

bartender
  • mackenzie raymond
    looks
    height:
    5'4

weight:
    49 kg

overall appearance:
    being born and raised in the terran district did nothing to help mack's physique as she grew up. she was a skinny kid, and she transitioned into a skinny adult because having three meals a day was not a privilege that she or her family were entitled to. despite this, she has features that some would call attractive, in a slightly rugged way because of the way she dresses. she highlights her piercing grey eyes with kohl, when she has access to it, and her dirty blonde hair is usually a mess, but it suits her that way. she's not the tallest person around, nor is she well endowed, but she's certainly stronger than she looks. as a terran, you kind of learn how to be more than what meets the eye.

misc:
    mack has a few tattoos. mostly small ones in obscure places. the only visible ones would be a crescent moon a little above her elbow, and a small plane on her left shoulder.
    mack has a beauty spot, close to her left upper lip.
    mack's clothes are all her brother's hand-me-downs, so of course, a majority of what she wears is too big for her.
  • mackenzie raymond
    nature
    personality:
    as someone who's been dealt a bad hand for most of her life, mack is surprisingly optimistic about the world and her future. of course, she has her moments when she can be a little too boisterous or let her temper get the best of her, but most often, mack is lively, energetic, and always looking to help whenever she can, whether the help is for donating a kidney, or helping hide a body.

strengths:
    well read | not many expect this from mack, or anyone in the terran district really, but mack has always loved reading. whenever she was able to get her hands on books, she jumped at the chance. stealing books is perhaps the only kind of theft she would participate in, and because of it, mack is much smarter than she lets on.
    optimistic | while many would say she is naive, mack believes that her optimism is a strength, because with it, she believes anything can be achieved, and that drives her determination for most things. some would also say it's annoyingly stubborn, but tomato, tomahto.
    strong | both physically, and mentally. mack doesn't look like much, but she's been fighting her whole life, because sometimes that was just the way life was in the terran district. it made her stronger, and unwilling to put up with bullshit from other people.

weaknesses:
    reckless | mack isn't indecisive. she tends to go with her gut on most things, and she does whatever comes to mind first. as one could guess, this isn't always an optimal solution.
    grudges | as much as mack tends to look at the brighter side of things, she unfortunately holds big grudges and for long times. you would think that someone like her would believe in 'forgive and forget', but mack can't forget things so easily, which makes it hard to forgive. on the plus side, there's a very small chance of actually getting on her bad side because she would help you hide a body, so clearly, her morals are a little messed up.
    emotional | some would assume that mack is borderline bipolar, with the way her emotions often run high, and the way they can change like the flip of a switch, and a lot of the time, mack's bad decisions are guided by her emotions, which is ultimately what leads her to be reckless in the first place. as well read as she is, she doesn't always think things through.

reading books night time adventure music talking to people new experiences

dislikes:
    privileged people gambling swimming excessively rude people bigots liars
  • mackenzie raymond
    history
    friends:
    pending

enemies:
    pending

history:
    despite living in the terran district, when mack was born, it felt like life was nice to her, all things considered. she had a loving mother, who made up for the absence of a father figure. she had an older brother, zachary, who was always goofy and made her smile, and she had an uncle who introduced her to reading, and all sorts of other things. living in their apartment that barely fit all of them was hard, but they made it by, even if they had to skip meals sometimes. it remained that way till mack was seven, and her mother was killed.

mack never learned the reason until she was older. she was always told that her mother was hit by a car in a freak accident. mack was never told that her mother, a known prostitute, was instead brutally murdered by a client high on cocaine. mack wouldn't have understood it then, but she understood it now.

her uncle continued to look after her and her brother. when mack was eleven, her brother turned fourteen and started to do what he could to help pitch in at the house. mack never truly learned what her brother did for work till she got older, but he was bringing in money, so their uncle never questioned it.

eventually, their uncle got sick, around the time that mack started working as well, taking up odd jobs that provided little money. she was sixteen when their uncle died, and it was just her and her brother. they continued to manage, somehow, and when mack turned eighteen, she got a bartending job. it was unfortunately around this time that she found out what her brother did for a living -- which was a side of dealing drugs as well as gambling. mixing the two wasn't a great idea, and long story short, zach ended up in a lot of debt. and he couldn't get out of it.

their only home was taken away from them, along with most of their belongings, and both siblings were left to fend for themselves on the streets. this was not a permanent situation though, because not long after, they stumbled upon the hideaway, and the two of them have been living there ever since.

misc:
    color codes: #479991 | #72b5af
    mack loves animals. and she loves dogs. she tries to shelter strays whenever she can, or at least try to heal injured ones before letting them go again.
    mack has always been fascinated by music. it's a lifelong dream of hers to learn to play the piano or the guitar. she's got a decent singing voice as well.
    mack has a little collection of the books she's managed to gather of the years, stashed in the hideway.
rhea's codes

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: fudgecakez
zip city
"i've been thinking too much."
  • wesley porter jr.
    basics
    name:
    wesley james porter jr.

aka:
    wes

sexuality:
    pansexual

level:
    cloud

actor/model
  • wesley porter
    looks
    height:
    6'1

weight:
    71 kg

overall appearance:
    wes is a model for a reason. while he may have been skinny as a child, as he grew up, wes began to work out more to build is body up so right now, he has a pretty good physique. nothing overly muscular, but he's got enough that his shirts cling to his body instead of falling loosely. all his clothes are designer -- because what else would he wear? he's best dressed and always looking to impress because who knows when he might be spotted by some famous photographer or director looking for a new star? wes causes a lot of talk in the news with his chiseled face, and his bright, baby blue eyes that seem to hold all the innocence of the world in them. wes is easily the type of person who knows he looks good, and uses it to his advantage.

misc:
    wes has glasses. he doesn't always enjoy wearing them, and he's a little conscious about it too, so most of the time, you can find him wearing contact lenses.
    wes has no tattoos because he fears it will jeopardise his modelling career if he 'taints' his body.
    wes always wears this silver watch on his wrist that once belonged to his father. he holds it very dear since it's the only thing he has of his fathers -- well apart from the huge legacy he left behind.
  • wesley porter
    nature
    personality:
    wes is a lot of things. sometimes he can be an entitled jackass, because of the kind of life he's been exposed to, growing up. but sometimes he can be this really emotional person who will have no qualms about explaining his entire life story to a total stranger while completely sober. he's not afraid to cry, or wear his heart on his sleeve, but at the same time, wes does his best to maintain a stoic demeanour, because he feels like otherwise, he's not living up to his father's legacy. he's a confused boy who has never really had a chance to be himself because he was busy trying to be someone else.

strengths:
    confident | much like his father, wes has always been very confident about himself and his abilities. of course, it is borderline cocky, but he's confident that despite that, he can make a good impression wherever he goes, and he's got a winning attitude.
    driven | all his life, wes has always been given whatever he's asked for, and because living a life where that would be impossible is not something he can fathom, he has always driven himself to get what he wants, and work hard to do so.
    enthusiastic | wes can get excited about a lot of things, and he always takes new things in his stride. he likes to challenge himself to try different roles and do the best he can with them, and he gets very excited about most of the happenings in his life -- though admittedly, in the cloud district, he's never had to face much hardship, so that could explain why.

weaknesses:
    pride | he's got way too much of it. he grew up believing he was born into the best family, and of course, becoming an actor himself has definitely boosted his ego quite a bit. his pride makes him extremely stubborn, and he won't ever admit that all he was raised upon could be anything but good.
    failure | failure is perhaps wes' biggest fear. he is afraid he'll never live up to his father's legacy. as confident as he may seem, he also knows failure is an option, and it terrifies him because he won't know how to react, never having experienced failure before.
    self-centred | yes, wes has a huge ego. yes, wes believes the world revolves around him sometimes. and yes, a lot of the time, wes believes that his problems are bigger than everyone else's because he's never stepped outside the cloud district to even know what other people go through. he can be very ignorant because of this.
  • wesley porter
    history
    friends:
    pending

enemies:
    pending

history:
    wes' life was decided from him before he was even born. His dad, the wes porter, famous actor of his time, and easily one of the best, was known for his slightly wild lifestyle. into his old age, he never settled down or married. he continued to do what he knew best -- acting, and women. of course, one such incident landed him with a pregnant woman at his door, some production assistant that wes' father barely knew the name of, and at first, his father was more than prepared to give the woman a large sum of money to raise the child and never see her again.

but then he had a change of heart. he saw how his legacy could continue, and thus, wes' dad played an important role in his life, halfway through the pregnancy. the woman -- wes' mother -- died during childbirth, so wes never knew her. he didn't even know what she was like because his father never actually bothered to get to know her, apart from giving her a place to stay and paying for everything.

for a majority of wes' life, he was looked after by servants and nannies, while his father continued to make movies, but he would often bring wes onto some of the sets. that was how he started out his career as a child actor, often playins his father's son in some of his movies, or just as an extra for scenes here and there.

as wes grew, and his body developed, he was picked out for modelling too. life was great for wes, and he was walking in his father's footsteps, getting more and more famous while his father appeared in movies less and less, because he was getting old. he wasn't exactly a young man when he became a father after all.

though wes' father was often more devoted to his career than his son, he did express love for him, and that's about all the real love that wes has experienced in his life. so he was devastated when his father died, when years of liver poisoning finally got to him. he had the best send off because he was huge in the cloud district. almost everyone knew his name, and wes was sad he was gone, but he was also determined to be like him, and leave his mark.

misc:
    colour codes: #ad4b30 | #c96144
    wes loves animals. he's got a german shepherd at home that he has named lila.
    wes was taught french by his mother. it's a skill he hasn't shared with anyone, but he is secretly proud to be fluent in another language.
rhea's codes

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: fudgecakez
don't touch it's still broke

mischief

• meet loki laufeyson
    Loki Laufeyson was the biological son of King Laufey, the ruler of the Frost Giants in Jotunheim. Shortly after his birth, Loki was then abandoned and left to die. Found by the Asgardian King Odin, he was taken to Asgard and raised by Odin and his wife Frigga as an Asgardian prince, along with their true biological son Thor. When he grew up, he became known as the "God of Mischief".

• what can he do?
    Powers
    • Superhuman Strength: Loki possesses a formidable strength as a result of his Jotun lineage, that is comparable to his Asgardian contemporaries.
    • Superhuman Durability: As a Jotun, Loki has a resilient body with a tolerance for trauma well above what a human body can endure. Of particular note is his pronounced tolerance for cold.
    • Superhuman Longevity: Loki has the capacity to live for thousands of years.
    • Superhuman Stamina
    • Regenerative Healing Factor: Loki has a healing factor that is above an average human. When smashed to the ground repeatedly by the Hulk, after some time, Loki was able to recover from the attacks.
    • Cold Immunity: Due to his Frost Giant physiology, Loki is immune to the otherwise damaging touch of Frost Giants.
    Sorcery
    • Illusion Manipulation: Loki can make duplicates or illusions of himself to fool his enemies. He can also change his or someone else's appearance to another person, and he created an illusion of his sell in the Asgardian Dungeons.
    • Hypnosis: Loki manipulated Erik Selvig into researching the Tesseract.
    • Teleportation
    • Invisibility: Loki can make himself invisible to the people he wants to.
    Abilities
    • Arcane Lore: Loki has a great deal of skill in his use of arcane lore. He uses his knowledge primarily to conjure illusions and manipulate others to do his will. He has demonstrated the ability to cause the Casket of Ancient Winters to seemingly disappear into thin air, although it is not immediately clear if this was entirely Loki's doing or or in some way bound to an inherent property of the item. He also claims to know of secret pathways between worlds that allow him to travel without using more common transportation methods. As ruler of Asgard he also gained control of The Destroyer for a time.
    • Gifted Intelligence
      • Master Manipulator
      • Expert Tactician
    • Expert Combatant: Loki has extensive combat training that allowed him to fight off and kill several Frost Giants in Jotunheim, defeat and kill several S.H.I.E.L.D. operatives, and hold his own against Thor and Captain America for a time, the latter even commenting on his fighting skills. He was though quickly defeated by Hulk.
    Equipment
    • Gungnir: Odin's spear, that Loki has wielded when on the throne of Asgard.
    • The Casket of Ancient Winters: Loki used the Casket to freeze Heimdall.
    • Loki's Scepter: Loki wielded the scepter during his attack on New York. Thanks to the Mind Stone in it, it has the power of mind controlling.
  • what is he like?

Loki was an ever-scheming individual; the God of Mischief, he meddled in people's lives and even led them to their inevitable deaths as it made him feel powerful, and often used superior ploys or ulterior designs upon his enemies, such as Thor and the Avengers. Compared to his boisterous older brother, he always seemed to be calm, peaceful and quiet, but in truth had the mind of a cold, calculating sociopath and was constantly formulating machinations that would achieve his power and respect that he truly believed he deserves. Other than that, Loki supposedly cared for Thor, consoling him after his coronation was ruined but was stated to be jealous of him his entire life, although no one knew the extent of such jealousy until it was too late. He had a deep hatred of Odin and Thor due to supposedly being the least favored son and constantly rejected by Thor himself. Loki would do anything to humiliate, defeat or hurt Thor, even enslaving the world he cared about and supposedly killing himself.

Part of his bitterness stemmed from the fact that he was a Frost Giant and was intended as a political tool to bring peace between Asgardians and Frost Giants. As such, Loki felt alienated and ashamed since he was a member of a race Asgardians were taught to fear and hate, and the people he thought were his family lied to him about it all his life. Growing up, Loki believed he was an actual prince of Asgard and so genuinely thought he could be King. Loki competed with Thor for Odin's favor, yet once his real parentage was revealed, Loki felt betrayed as he felt a Frost Giant as king was never a feasible possibility. Furthermore, Loki also felt that he was viewed as nothing more than a trophy and tool instead of an actual son by Odin despite all evidence to the contrary.

However, deep down Loki loved his family to some degree. Though his hatred for his brother and father seemed to be unending, he did not share these feelings for his mother Frigga. Upon learning she was killed, Loki acted with rage and destroyed everything within his cell. When confronted by Thor in his imprisonment, he asked genuinely if she suffered as she died and was willing to work with his much-hated brother to kill Malekith. Part of this stemmed from his regret over directing Kurse to Frigga and Jane Foster and upon Svartalfheim he displayed tremendous and uncharacteristic selflessness such as risking his own life to save Foster and Thor while dying in the process. Thor even stated that Loki did indeed die with honor but even this was a ruse as he has usurped the throne of Asgard and captured Odin. Despite his hatred and contempt, Loki had expressed the desire to be Thor's equal and recognized by Odin as the worthy son. He did seem to care about the two to an extent, particularly Odin, calling the guards and looking on in concern when Odin collapsed on the ground, and when hanging onto Thor near the Bifrost, he stated that he wanted to destroy Jotunheim for him. Perhaps, he did love his family deep down as he appeared hesitant to eject Thor out of the Helicarrier, and saved Odin from being murdered by Laufey as he later stated that his death was not his goal, and did not actually kill Odin, but rather imprisoned him on Earth.

But the love he once showed and his more human emotions appeared to be significantly dulled by the time he arrived on Earth, along with the decades of built-up resentment which overshadowed any sliver of humanity Loki might retain. Despite this, however, Loki's time as king of Asgard appeared to have reduced his rivalry with and hatred for Thor and resentment for Odin, as he showed sadness and remorse for Odin's death and even showed visible care for Thor on Sakaar, asking him not to return to Asgard out of possible concern of his adopted brother dying against Hela. He was evidently angry and distraught when Thor ignored his offers to abandon Asgard and join the Grandmaster, saying emotionally that he always had to do it alone. He was also affected when Thor suggested he remain on Sakaar due to his power hungry nature and seemed saddened when Thor said that their paths had diverged long ago. Ultimately, Loki's newfound love for his brother swayed him to help Thor evacuate the Asgardians, risk his life by personally reviving Surtur, and support Thor's coronation.

He had suppressed his desires for most of his life due to constantly living within Thor's shadow. As such he was capable of presenting himself as timid and meek when in reality he was in possession of supreme megalomaniacal ambitions which he believed he was entitled to more than anyone else, especially Thor whom he viewed as an incompetent fool who would make a terrible King in comparison to himself. As The Other stated, his desires were virtually reminiscent to that of a childish need to always be best; this also made his hatred of Thor an entirely overgrown and impractical sibling rivalry and the entirety of his actions could be intervened as purely attention-seeking, going to horrifying lengths such as the subjugation or destruction of a species, all to impress his father. Indeed, Loki's megalomaniacal desires were foiled by his true objective to stand superior over Thor and crush him completely, proving to Thor that he was his equal and his better, which was all he ever wanted.

As a master of deceit and trickery, Loki utilized his duplicitous nature within combat. Loki was also not above underhanded tactics, such as when Thor offered a hand of peace, Loki deceptively stabbed him in his side. Loki would create feints and appear like running away or surrendering if a fight turned to his disadvantage. For example, when he was at the mercy of Thor on top of the Bifrost Bridge, Loki pathetically begged for his life, yet revealed the act to be just another one of his illusion manipulations and a feint to ambush his brother. However, Loki had a flaw of being arrogant, narcissistic and was in possession of extensive delusions of self-entitlement. This led him into trouble at times as he mocked Hulk within Avengers Tower, calling him a "dull creature" which caused him to be thrashed around like a plaything by the green monster. Later, the same arrogance allowed Doctor Strange sufficient time to teleport Loki away from the New York Sanctum. This overconfidence over his deceptive talents ultimately ended up claiming his life as attempted to smooth talk Thanos into lowering his guard enough to be slain only for the Titan to easily anticipate the attack and inevitable betrayal, having always been the far better deceiver and manipulator, and kill Loki in retaliation.

He had an unfounded superiority over and deep hatred for humans, and this enforced his thinking that he was entitled to rule them; simply because he could, due to mankind's history of following people with power, Loki simply believed that they would view him as a benevolent dictator instead. Added to this, Loki firmly believed that freedom was life's great lie and that no-one was truly free and everyone was oppressed in some way. He went as far to say that humans were created only to be subjugated by superior men and that they craved to have a ruler, claiming that they would be lost and their lives effectively pointless without one to give them their identity. He mocked Thor for his compassion towards humanity and him enslaving Earth would be nothing less than a petty, spiteful attack towards his older brother.

For many years, Loki had no respect for his real heritage and would often contradict himself within this area to whatever situation would require it better. After learning that Laufey was in actuality his biological father, he did not even mention this to him on Jotunheim and later murdered him when he attempted to kill Odin. He called the Frost Giants a "race of monsters" despite already knowing that he was a member of the race himself before unleashing the full power of the Bifrost upon their planet. Effectively ending the war which Thor started and having saved Odin's life, he believed would be paraded as a hero as he apparently could not see the logic that ending an entire race would only make Odin disgust him further. Since learning that he was the son of Laufey, Loki stated that Thor was not his brother at all, ignoring the years that they grew up together entirely and threw this in his face twice. When hanging over the Bifrost, though, he referred to him as "brother", despite having previously disowned him only a few minutes earlier, though this was soon revealed to be an illusion, and another trick to use against Thor. Likewise, after being transported to Earth by the Tesseract he claimed himself as "Loki of Asgard" but on Svartalfheim before the Dark Elves, proclaimed himself "Loki of Jotunheim".

The Battle of New York traumatized Loki, since his defeats at the hands of the Hulk left him terrified about the creature, to the extent of trying to leave Sakaar upon discovering that Hulk was the champion of their Contest of Champions. Despite this, Loki showed to be capable of using him, as when he, Thor and Valkyrie plotted how to get Thor out of Sakaar, Loki suggested to use Hulk. When the Statesman came under attack by Thanos, however, the two had formed enough of a partnership to improvise a coordinated attack on the Mad Titan. Indeed Bruce Banner would later insist on referring to the New York invasion as Thanos' doing instead of Loki's, emphasizing how the two had come to terms.

Shortly after Odin died and Thor learned the truth about Hela and how Asgard really rose to power, Loki genuinely felt sympathetic towards Thor as he had just found out that everything he knew was false, much like how Loki himself did after finding out he was a Frost Giant. After the destruction of Asgard, Loki and Thor seem to have fully reconciled. However, Loki still kept some of his mischief as he stole the Tesseract from Odin's Vault before Asgard's destruction. Ultimately, though, seeing Thanos on the brink of killing Thor, Loki gave up the Tesseract, despite the fact that it allowed the Titan to be one step closer to conquering the universe, showing his love for his brother had now far surpassed any desire for power that Loki had, but Loki did so in an attempt to assassinate Thanos. Unfortunately for Loki, Thanos easily anticipated this and killed him.

An often remarked flaw of Loki's was that he not only lacked conviction but often failed to appreciate the long term consequences his actions might have as stated by Phil Coulson and Iron Man shortly before the Battle of New York. This was seen again following his usurping of Odin's throne as his decadent leadership caused most of the Nine Realms to fall into chaos and unintentionally precipitated Hela's release. This period of total power had also given him a sense of complacency to the point where most everyone he came across had come to anticipate all of his potential tricks and betrayals. Indeed, Thor openly mocking this attitude was a deciding factor in Loki's decision to reform his ways and genuinely aid his people.

In the final moments of his life, Loki displayed that he had truly came to accept both his Asgardian heritage and his Frost Giant parentage, proudly identifying himself as "Odinson" and the "rightful king of Jotunheim". Though having lived in fear of Thanos since their first meeting, Loki selflessly attempted to slay the Titan in spite of his power and entourage, showing he had truly redeemed himself. When Thanos effortlessly parried the attack and began choking Loki to death, Loki not only accepted his fate but remained openly defiant, mocking Thanos that he would never achieve true godhood. In the end, Loki died doing what many believed he would never do: display open care for others and reconcile with and accept his lineage.

• what has he been through?
    When Thor was to be crowned King, Loki had sabotaged the coronation by letting the Frost Giants attack Asgard, thus leading Thor to seek vengeance on Jotunheim, which resulted in Thor's banishment to Earth and Loki finding out the truth about his heritage. Frigga gave Loki the throne when Odin had fallen into the Odinsleep, however when the Warriors Three and Sifattempted to return Thor home, Loki was forced to try to stop them. Regardless, Thor returned from his exile on Earth and ended Loki's reign. With Odin disapproving of his actions, Loki allowed himself to fall through the deep abyss of space, entering a wormhole created by the sudden termination of the Bifrost Bridge.

Transported by the wormhole to Sanctuary, Loki encountered The Other, a servant of the Mad Titan Thanos, who gave him a powerful Scepter and command over their army of the Chitauri in order for Loki to conquer Earth, under the provision that Loki acquire the Tesseract for Thanos. Once he came to Midgard, Loki managed to take possession of the Tesseract and used its power to open a wormhole above New York City and caused the Chitauri Invasion, but all of Loki's schemes were ultimately defeated by a new group of superheroes called the Avengers. Thor returned him to Asgard as his prisoner, where Odin condemned him to spend the rest of his life in the Asgardian Dungeons as punishment for his crimes.

However, when his mother Frigga was killed during the Sacking of Asgard, Loki was freed by Thor in order to defeat the Dark Elves and their leader, Malekith who desired to use the power of the Aether to transform the universe into eternal darkness. During the fight against the Dark Elves in Svartalfheim, Loki faked his death, and, unbeknownst to everyone in the Kingdom, returned to Asgard and successfully removed Odin from the throne, taking his place as King where he remained for several years. During his reign, Loki continued to rule Asgard by sending Lady Sif on missions to Earth to investigate the attacks of Lorelei and Vin-Tak.

Eventually, the return of Thor forced Loki to reveal his deception as the pair journeyed together to find Odin, arriving just in time to witness Odin's death. The loss of Odin allowed Hela, Odin's firstborn, to return from banishment and wage war against the Nine Realms. Loki was found himself at Sakaar along with Thor where Loki allied himself with the Grandmaster while Thor was forced to battle against the Hulk. Despite trying to manipulate his way to freedom, Loki chose to side with Thor and the Revengers in a final battle against Hela, in which Loki summoned Surtur, who defeated Hela by causing Ragnarök and destroying all of Asgard.

During his final moments on Asgard, Loki took the Tesseractfrom Odin's Vault and in the wake of the Destruction of Asgard, chose to stay by his brother's side and support his ascension onto the throne. Consequences of his deal with Thanos would soon come back to haunt Loki, however, as the Mad Titan and his Black Order intercepted the Asgardians as they were making their way towards Earth. In the chaos that followed, Loki attempted to kill the Mad Titan, who responded by lifting him off his feet. Taunting Thanos by telling him that he would never be a god, Thanos snapped his neck, ending the reign of the God of Mischief.

In 2023, after discovering a method to traverse through time safely, Iron Man, Captain America and Ant-Man traveled through time to 2012, during the Battle of New York, where they witnessed Loki's capture. While attempting to steal the Tesseract, the future Tony Stark was struck by Hulk, allowing the Loki from 2012 to steal the Tesseract, using it to create a wormhole and escaping confinement.

rhea's codes

Last edited: