ART (σ゚∀゚)σ

Discussion in 'SHOWCASING' started by helblindi, Aug 16, 2016.

1. [​IMG]
    sup peeps, i'm hel, and i like to draw. sometimes i try really hard, but my doohickeys usually look better when i don't. such is the law of the universe. also, sidenote, i'm just a casual artist who does this as a hobby. i occasionally try to be more ambitious with my work, but for the most part i'll likely just drop doodles, headshots, and character references.

i watermark everything because oddly enough, i've experienced people faceclaiming my own characters before.
    please don't use anything i post without my permission. it feels kinda weird. :c

also, you may notice i draw a lot of this dark-haired (bar that one time i colored his hair white; what was i thinking...), gray-eyed, tan-skinned idiot. he's grey, my go-to character to doodle when i'm staring blankly at my canvas.

anyways, thanks for checking out my stuff! i may open commissions at a later date, if anyone is interested.

pre-2016
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    2016 so far
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    2016 freebies (for RPN)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 3
    • Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 3
  2. [​IMG]

character doodle wehehehe

• Like Like x 1
  3. These are super amazing!!

4. thanks! i've checked out some of your stuff too and dang, you've got some quality skills. :D

• Thank Thank x 1
  5. You draw such fluffy hair ;~; *Pets Soohyun*