5. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fandoms, Action, Adventure, Superhero fiction, Crime, Fantasy, Supernatural, Urban Fantasy, Dark Fantasy, Fairytales, Epic/High Fantasy, Magical Girl, Alternate Universe, Horror, Mystery, Romance, Slice of Life, Thriller, Psychological, Drama, Mythology, Fiction, Tragedy, Time Travel, What-If (prompts)
tumblr_ou34ikrd1V1teytmeo1_500.gif

roleplay request:

memo:
I have returned after a long and unforeseen hiatus, long story short some real-life issues emerged [ one in particular being of the health variety, that had me back and forth at the doctor ] thus keeping me away from the roleplay world. So, I apologise to everyone who I was supposed to write with since back in June; it was honestly out of my hands. I have some spare time on my hands due to my ongoing health issues and would like to find a few people to write and chat with. I just have a small forewarning, I will do my best to reply as swiftly as I can, but it might take me a little bit, so I ask that you have patience with me. In addition, if you were someone I was speaking with at an earlier date, I apologise again. If you’re interested in continuing from where we left off, I’m open to it.

tumblr_n4cwxhEJoE1rw4w7no3_500.gif

introduction:

-
Good morning, afternoon or evening to those who stumble upon this, like most I would like to find a partner to write long-term. At the moment I don’t have many, and wouldn’t mind at least two to three more. I should probably say a bit about myself, I am twenty-five years old and have been writing about 08 years +. I was a member of Quizilla, where I used to search for partners back in the day. I tend to lurk on other roleplay oriented sites such as RP.Me, and Tumblr from time to time. Below, I will list my rules, current cravings, full roleplay list and some last minute notes. If you see something that catches your eye please do contact me through one of the contact mediums I’ve listed; thank you.

tumblr_n4cwxhEJoE1rw4w7no1_500.gif

types of roleplay:
-
basic:
Contact me with what fandom(s) you're interested in, we'll make a mutual decision on the choice, before exchanging oc information and discussing plots. The format is what we're all used to: portraying our oc's, each other's love interest(s) and side characters.
doubles:
More or less the same as above, except if there is more than one thing you'd like to do and are up for doing more than roleplay, than we can. I will probably only accept 2-3 per person, due to time management.
split:
The format is similar to the basic formula, we both choose one fandom of our respective sides. Then, exchange oc information, love interests and plots.
split 2.5:
This is similar to the former but different than the ones before it. Normally, a split roleplay is done where we choose two separate fandoms; but I can make an exception for a basic format if that is what you wish. Now, here is where it's different after we choose our respective fandoms, along with our oc information we will include a big or small write up of a plot for our character and their love interest(s). Now, I will give my partner full-rein in regards to what kind of plot they want. Want a storyline filled with drama and mayhem? Go for it. Want a reverse harem storyline with four characters vying for your character's heart? Fine with me. This is your opportunity to play out any kind of headcanons and storylines you wish. I only ask for nothing that violates my rules or limits, otherwise, the sky's the limit. I will accept 2-3 per person. If you need help with a storyline, let me know.

tumblr_ovkk31PR151vhm0t7o2_500.gif

rules and regulations
-
length:
Normally, I will write one to two paragraphs on both sides. However, that is not my limit for I can write anywhere between one to five paragraphs per sides. Length for a single paragraph can range anywhere between 200-500+ words, whereas each individual side usually equates anywhere from 400-800+ words. I like to consider myself a paragraph|multi-paragraph writer, although I know a lot of people are converting to novella writers, I can accommodate to a novella partner just beware that it will take me longer to reply to you as opposed to someone else. This is due to how much time and effort that goes into novella responses. I am the type of person who likes to take the time to construct a quality response, rather than rush and send someone a response for the sake of replying. Which is why I ask, please give me time to write your response.

format:
I can write in either first or third person, despite preferring first because I can connect with my character more; I will do whatever my partner feels more comfortable with and if that’s second so be it. Also, don’t forget that roles between the two of us should follow accordingly; I play my OC, your love interest(s) and additional side characters. While you play your OC, my love interest(s) and additional side characters.

love interests, mary sues, and spotlight:
I’m lenient when it comes to love interests, as I allow more than one suitor for our characters because love triangles make the story more interesting. However, I would ask that if we just so happen to have the same choice(s) for a love interest that we don’t fight about it; instead try to sort things out. I’ve literally had someone threaten me, simply because I liked the same person as them (I’m not kidding). Second, I’m not an extremist when it comes to characters; meaning I won’t knit pick about every little thing. All I ask is no Mary-Sues and no hogging the spotlight; this is a storyline created between the two us. Let’s share it please.

spelling and grammar:
There are a lot of people who tend to nit pick about this, but rest assured I will not. All I ask is that you have a decent grasp on both spelling and grammar. Do this and we’ll get along fine; this is something that I can and will promise you.

manners and etiquette:
This should be common knowledge, but all I ask is that during our time writing together that you treat me with respect and courtesy; I will return the gesture as it is only right. I’d like us to get along, I would hate for a disagreement to ensure and there was bad blood between us due to something frivolous.

patience and commitment:
I am a full-time student, attending college and leave for school early in the morning and return home later in the afternoon; I am usually quite tired when I return home, but I try to reply to my partners as frequent as possible. However there are times, unfortunately when I cannot reply when I’d like due to an abundant amount of assignments, health issues which can lead to me becoming sick or an emergency at home. I try to inform my partners of these occurrences, but if you don’t hear from me in two weeks time don’t be afraid to send me a message and ask me about it. What I won’t accept, is being spammed every five seconds with the same message; again and again, because I’m not replying like you’d like me to. I do my best to get to you all, roleplay is supposed to be fun and enjoyable; an escape from reality for both of us. It shouldn’t have to feel like a job. I will do the same for you because I understand everyone here has different lives and schedules to attend to; but please don’t ditch me halfway through the roleplay. If you need to take a break or something; then please tell me. I don’t bite- I’ll understand.

limits:
Tell me your limits when sending a request, as the last thing I’d want is to make you uncomfortable. My limits consist of the following; malexmale/femalexfemale/incest/pedophilia/bestiality. This is where my limits stand, these may or may not change depending on future roleplays; however, if you’re unsure about something please don’t hesitate to ask me. Now onto what I will do, I am open to mature themes within the roleplays; I actually encourage them. That includes; cursing, violence, blood, smut, alcohol, and lemons. However, I would like to keep the language and lemons to a certain level, meaning no dropping ‘F’ bombs every five seconds and no roleplays dedicated to sexual activities and sexual activities alone. No, there is more to a roleplay than that and I will not engage in such.

canon, crossovers, and au:
I can do strictly canon roleplays or an alternate universe roleplay. Alternate Universes can range from 'what if' situations, different settings, and scenarios. If you have an idea let me know, or we can brainstorm ideas together; I also have a list of AU prompts so let me know if you'd like to take a look at it. I am also crossover friendly

I can write here or through email, instant messenger (yahoo, aol, msn), Skype, Kik or Tumblr.

ooc chit-chat:
I'd like to chat on the sidelines with my partners, as it allows the two of us to get to know each other; thus making things less awkward for the both of us. Plus, I like to make friends with my partners and would enjoy the extra person to converse with.

tumblr_ou6wmeT9A61teytmeo2_500.gif

cravings
-
Once Upon a Time

(Enchanted Forest centric, seasons 1,2,3,5, Original, AU)
*I would prefer someone who has seen up to season five at least. If you're like me and you're caught up then perfect. However, if you've seen up to season three then that's okay too.

Marvel
(Avengers, The Winter Soldier, Age of Ultron, Civil War, Original or AU)
*I won't lie I'm a bit on the picky side with this one. A lot of my Marvel roleplays tend to end up on the repetitive side, so we need a killer plot to get me in the mood. The movies I like to work with are: The Avengers, Age of Ultron, Winter Soldier and Civil War. I also like plots that take place in-between movies and original content. *I would prefer someone who has seen up to season five at least. If you're like me and you're caught up then perfect. However, if you've seen up to season three then that's okay too.

Celebrities
* This is a huge craving of mine at the moment. I'm really looking for something story driven with all the fixings. Drama, angst, romance, etc. This will definitely include mature content folks.

Disney | Animated movies (AU may be discussed)
Kingdom Hearts (BBS, 358/2 Days or II preferred)
Final Fantasy XV
Any of the older Anime(s) listed below
★All Plot Candies

anime and manga
-

•Bleach:
Ichigo Kurosaki, Byakuya Kuchiki, Ukitake Jūshiro, Renji Abarai, Toshiro Hitsugaya, Uryū Ishida, Grimmjow Jeagerjaques, Ulquiorra Cifer or Sosuke Aizen (Early arcs or an AU for this only)

•CardCaptor Sakura
Yukito Tsukishiro/Yue, Syaoran Li or Eriol Hiiragizawa

•Death Note
Anime: L.Lawliet, Light Yagami, Mikami Teru, Mihael Keehl or Matsuda Touta
TV Drama: L.Lawliet, Mikami Teru or Light Yagami

•Diabolik Lovers
Reiji Sakamaki, Shū Sakamaki, Subaru Sakamaki or Ruki Mukami

•Digimon
Season one: Yamato Ishida or Taichi Kamiya
Season two: Ken Ichijoji

•Fushigi Yuugi
Nuriko, Hotohori, Tasuki, Nakago, Suboshi or Amiboshi

•Hell Girl
Ren Ichimoku

•InuYasha
Miroku, Sesshōmaru, InuYasha, Kōga Bankotsu or Naraku

•Kamisama Kiss
Tomoe

•Magic Knight Rayearth
Lantis, Eagle Vision or Zagato

•Nana
Shinichi Okazaki, Nobuo Terashima or Ren Honjo

•Ouran Highschool Host Club:
Tamaki Suoh, Takashi Morinozuka or Kyoya Ootori

•Peach Girl
Kazuya "Toji" Toujigamori

•Sailor Moon (Includes Crystal)
Classic: Nephrite, Kunzite, Jadeite, Mamoru Chiba
R: Rubeus, Prince Diamond or Sapphire

•Samurai Champloo
Jin

•Say I love You
Yamato Kurosawa or Kai Takemura

Studio Ghibli(Includes individual movies and crossovers between other Ghibli films and Disney)
To be discussed.

•Yu-Gi-Oh
Seto Kaiba, Joey Wheeler, Yugi Muto/Yami Yugi, Bakura Ryou/Yami Bakura or Marik Ishtar

•Yu Yu Hakusho
Hiei, Kurama, Yusuke Urameshi, (teen)!Koenma, Toya or Jin

miscellaneous:
-
•American Horror Story (Murder House, Asylum or Coven)
(Crossovers between seasons is an option)
Tate Langdon (Murder House), Kit Walker (Asylum), Kyle Spencer (Coven)

•Celebrities
Tom Hiddleston, Jamie Dornan, Sebastian Stan, Michael Fassbender, Tom Holland, Richard Madden, Chris Pratt, Leonardo DiCaprio, Alexander Skarsgård, Chris Hemsworth, Kit Harington, Milo Ventimiglia, Michael Raymond-James, Daniel Radcliffe

•The Covenant
Chase Collins, Caleb Danvers or Reid Garwin

•Degrassi: The Next Generation
Sean Cameron, Spinner Mason, Craig Manning, Peter Stone or Jay Hogart (season 01 through 08),
Eli Goldsworthy, Declan Coyne, Drew Torres, Jake Martin or Luke Baker (season 09 through 12)

•Disney | Animated Movies
John Smith, Naveen, Flynn Rider, Aladdin, Prince Kit (Cinderella 2015), Diaval (Maleficent), Li Shang, Phoebus, Prince Phillip, Prince Eric, Jack Frost (Rise of the Guardians), Dimitri (Anastasia), Milo Thatch, Jim Hawkins, Kristoff or Hans, (open to others)

•Harry Potter
Harry Potter, Ronald Weasley Draco Malfoy, Cedric Diggory, Oliver Wood, Fred Weasley, George Weasley, Tom Riddle

•Marvel
Loki Laufeyson, James “Bucky” Barnes, T’Challa, Peter Parker, Thor Odinson, Pietro Maximoff, Clint Barton, Peter Quill, Sam Wilson, Grant Ward, or Tony Stark

•Once Upon a Time
Sheriff Graham/The Huntsman, Jefferson/ The Mad Hatter, Neal Cassidy/Baelfire, Merlin/ The Sorcerer, David Nolan/Prince Charming, Killian Jones/Captain Hook, Will Scarlet/Knave of Hearts, Victor Frankenstein/Dr. Whale, Peter Pan, Mr. Hyde, Hades, Aladdin or Gideon

•Original
(*note: I haven’t done an original in a while, and it isn’t a big craving for me but I do have several original characters I would like to flesh out. Below, I’ll list some prompts I’m interested in doing, although you can fill free to suggest something as well. This will play out the same as a fandom roleplay, we’ll both be doubling as our OC’s. each other’s love interests and any side characters.Also, any of these prompts can be used as an AU for a fandom roleplay as well.)
Teacher x Student
Host/Hostess x Customer | Host Club setting
Supernatural x Human
Supernatural x Supernatural
God x Goddess
God/Goddess x Magical Being or Creature
God/Goddess x Human
Doctor x Patient
Doctor x Mental Patient
Patient x Patient
Single Parent x Single Non-childless person
Psychiatrist x Patient
Newlyweds or Just Engaged
Online Relationship
Sports (Includes non-traditional sports such as dance, figure skating and fencing)
School | College/University
Haunted House
Asylum
Witches ‘Coven
Kidnapping| Hostage situation | Disappearances | Escaped Criminal (s)
Stalkers
Nightmares
Imaginary friends
Dreams versus Reality
Conflict between Supernaturals
Mentality | Psychosis
Ghosts
Supernatural | Paranormal
Experimentation | Laboratory
Shapeshifters | Were-Animals
Dark Supernatural Creatures: Vampires, Werewolves, Sirens, Shapeshifters, Witches, Succubus/Incubus, Doppelgängers,etc
Past Lives | Reincarnation

•Supernatural
(*note: I’m not caught up with the series, but would be interested in roleplaying it, I would rather doing a plot from scratch with my partner)
Sam Winchester, Dean Winchester or Castiel

•Twilight
(*note: I will only roleplay this under a few conditions: One, more mature and complex themes than the source material. Two, the vampires will actually behave like vampires meaning no sparkling. Three, you’re free to make your character a supernatural creature outside of a vampire or werewolf but make it believable. Finally, I can write for either the first three books or movies and obviously our story doesn’t have to follow any of these word for word)
Edward Cullen, Jasper Hale, Emmett Cullen, Riley Biers, Jacob Black or Seth Clearwater

•X-Men (Movie Verse)
Peter Maximoff/ Quicksilver, John Allerdyce/Pyro, Bobby Drake/Iceman or Peter Rasputin / Colossus
X-Men First Class: Erik Lehnsherr / Magneto, Alex Summers / Havok or Charles Xavier / Professor X
X-Men Days of Future Past: Erik Lehnsherr / Magneto, Peter Maximoff / Quicksilver or Charles Xavier / Professor X
X-Men: Apocalypse: Erik Lehnsherr / Magneto, Peter Maximoff / Quicksilver, Charles Xavier / Professor X, Alex Summers / Havok

video games
-

•Catherine: Orlando Haddick, Jonathan Ariga or Vincent Brooks
•Final Fantasy (Crossovers accepted)
Final Fantasy IV: Kain Highwind
Crisis Core: Genesis Rhapsodos or Zack Fair
Final Fantasy VIII: Squall Leonhart, Seifer Almasy or Zell Dincht
Final Fantasy X: Tidus
Final Fantasy X-2: Shuyin
Final Fantasy XIII: Hope Estheim
Final Fantasy XIII-2: Caius Ballad or Hope Estheim
Lightning Returns: Caius Ballad or Hope Estheim
Final Fantasy XV: Gladiolus Amicitia, Ignis Scientia, Noctis Lucis Caelum, Ravus Nox Fleuret, Ardyn Izunia or Prompto Argentum
Dissidia (012 included): Kain Highwind, Squall Leonhart, Warrior of Light, Laguna Loire, Tidus, Vaan, Cecil Harvey or Firion

•Harvest Moon

More Friends of Mineral Town: Doctor
DS Cute: Marlin or Skye
Tale of Two Towns: Cam, Hiro, Dirk, Mikael
A New Beginning: Soseki or Allen
Story of Seasons: Klaus, Kamil, Raeger or Nadi
Story of Seasons (Trio of Towns): Ludus, Ford, or Hinata

•Kingdom Hearts
Birth by Sleep: Terra, *Vanitas or *Ventus (only in the situation of a love triangle)
Kingdom Hearts: Riku, Leon or Sora
358/2 Days: Riku, Roxas, Saix or Axel
Chain of Memories: Marluxia, Axel, Zexion, Riku or Sora
Kingdom Hearts II: Riku, Roxas, Saix, Axel, Sora, Demyx, Leon or Xemnas
Dream Drop Distance: Riku, Sora, Neku or Beat

•Persona 3
Akihiko Sanada, Shinjiro Aragaki or Theodore

•Pokemon

Red, Blue, Yellow (FireRed and LeafGreen): Red or Blue
Gold, Silver, Crystal (HeartGold and SoulSilver): Morty, Silver, Lance, Falkner, Red, Blue or Ethan
Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald (Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire): Steven Stone, Wally or Brawly
Black and White (Black2 and White2): N, Cheren, Hugh or Grimsley
X and Y: Professor Sycamore, Lysandre or Siebold
Sun and Moon: Grimsley, Red, Blue, Gladion, Guzma or Kukui
Anime: James, Ash, Gary, Butch or N
Origins: Red or Green (Blue)

tumblr_otzs9cK7YU1teytmeo2_500.gif

final notes
-

★Respect my limits and I'll respect yours.
★This list will be updated when I see fit
★Please acquaint yourself with my rules before messaging me. Failure to comply with them or in the instance of repeat offences will result in the termination of the roleplay.
★Love interests are written in order of preference. If there is only one listed then that's the only one and I won't change it.
★Listed above are the fandoms I would be interested in writing for, with them are characters who I wished played against my OC. In return, I will play a character opposite your own OC.
★Please try to have at least two choices when contacting me. I will be thrilled if you have more than that.
★Seriously, don't contact me if you're going to ditch. I'm tired of having someone contact me, I get excited and then get dropped. It's even worse when I write a starter or reply that goes unanswered. If you haven't heard from me in two to three weeks time send a follow-up message. I cannot stress this enough. Odds are I didn't receive your message, my own message has gone astray or something simply came up. Either way, I will always get replies out to my partners.
★ DO. NOT. HARASS. ME. Spamming won’t make me respond faster, threatening to ditch the roleplay because I haven’t responded won’t make me respond faster. This will just turn me off from the whole thing altogether and I WILL end contact one way or another. I don’t mind a light nudge or friendly ask, but anything else won’t be accepted. I’m tired of it.
★Be prepared to plot.
★Split roleplays are an option
★Double roleplays are an option
★Plot Candies: Fandoms, Canon, Real world meets the Fandom world(aka: Characters from a fandom transported to the real world or vice versa), Action, Adventure, Superhero fiction, Crime, Fantasy, Supernatural, Urban Fantasy, Dark Fantasy, Epic/High Fantasy, Magical Girl, Alternate Universe, Horror, Mystery, Romance, Slice of Life, Thriller, Psychological, Drama, Mythology, Fiction, Tragedy, Time Travel, What-If (prompts),Married-Life, Pregnancy, Family, Crossovers, Reverse Harem,
★ Upon contacting me please make sure to do the following. First, I believe that first impressions matter and therefore would appreciate if you could please introduce yourself to me. I find when people contact me with simply “Want to RP” or “RP?” to be very off-putting and therefore leave me with no desire to return the message. Second, please include the following information: what you’re interested in writing for, any limits that you may or may not have (this one is important because I know everyone is different) and what type of roleplay you’re interested doing. Lastly, it would be nice if you could include any ideas you may have. If you don't have any that's okay, if you do don't be shy to share. Thanks.

I'm still looking for a longterm partner.

Reactions: Vigilante
How about Final Fantasy X doubles?

Great!! PM me and hopefully we can work something out.

I would be more than glad to do one of your original roleplays if you do one of mine.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.