S.S.D.D

Ikki had been holed up in his bedroom the whole night. He had a bruise on his left cheek. "I should have known better." He says to himself as he walks to school. "since when does anyone invite me to parties without beating the crap out of me?" He sighs and pulls his sleeve down past his elbow to hide the scar. One single scar. He swings both ways and is not mentally stable, which is apparently cause for him to be bullied. He walks into the school with the clothes he slept in and takes the last open seat in front of a girl by the window. His sleeve falls back down as he stares out the window, revealing the scar to those close enough

Jae smiled at the Wolf.
'Cool, I draw too. Where'd you learn?'
She wrote a little smaller. She glanced up as a new kid walked in and she passed the paper back to Cain.

'I taught myself.'
He passes it back as he watches the last guy in the class sit down.

Jae nodded, writing some more and wondering when class would start.
'Same here! Cool. I'm Jae, by the way. You are?' She passed it back and flipped to a new page in her notebook, tapping the pencil silently on her finger and wondering what to draw.

'Cain.' He looks at the clock. The bell had already rung. He adds 'think the teacher is late?'

'Yeah. Wonder why?' she passed the note back and drew a large circle, filling it with little lines. It looked like a ball of energy.

The teacher bursts into the room, dressed haphazardly. His shirt is buttoned wrong, his tie is hanging around his neck, and he is wearing a fez. "Sorry I am late, children. Alarm was set for the afternoon on accident." He goes up to the board and writes his name 'Mr. Smith' "I will be your Chemistry teacher for the year." After roll call, he tosses his papers on the desk. "I am going to make this a free period for the lot of you so I can get my shit together for the rest of the day" Cain looks at Jae and shrugs.

Jae smiled a little. Yay! a free period, more time to draw..I could draw from my book.. She picked up the book and started to draw a small angel and a small demon.

Cain just continues his drawing of the cemetery. He wears three rings on his right hand on his index, middle, and ring fingers and the rings are connected by a thin metal cord.

jake sat in the back of the room eyes closed away from other singing softly to himself 'ive been to hell but I came out a shock trooper' he grined his devilish grin showing his very sharp k9 teeth and when he chuckled his black shirt kinda moved and his cargo pants with metal rings on them jinngled

Jae moved her picture and pulled out a book, unfolding one of the pages. "Better run better run.." She mumbled to herself, reading over the last lyrics she'd written.

Jake he sighed he was bored and couldn't stand it here he stood up and walked up by jae and sat behind her

Hearing someone move up behind her, Jae turned. "Oh, hi." She said half-heartedly.

jake gave a low grunt to say 'hello' he was looking out the window murmuring to himself more like singing to himself day dreaming

Jae shrugged and turned back around, turning the page in her notebook and started drawing a few little flowers.