[ S P E R O ] - Our Last Hope.

Name:Isaac Taven
Title: Prince, Kingdom of Valiron
Appearance:
Final-Fantasy-XIV-archer.jpg
Kingdom:Valiron
Kingdom Description: Valiron is heavily mountainous and as such, grows few crops of it's own. They trade ore and precious metals in exchange for food and other supplies they do not have available to them. Their lodgings and fortresses are placed on mountain peaks for the greatest range of sight and prove as formidable defenses. They are renowned for breeding skilled Marksmen with the longbow and have a reputation of being stalwart defenders.

Personality Traits: Quick witted, Silver Tongued, Laid back, Fun loving, Insightful, Moral and Proud.
General Past: Isaac was raised in the art of Archery. He showed tremendous promise even as a young boy. He has a sharp wit and is proud of both his heritage and his skills. Isaac's people adore and respect him and he often served as the Kingdom's ambassador to the neighboring lands. His mouth can sometimes lead him to trouble but he always backs up what he says with fantastic results.
Connection to Kingdom of Cella: With the land thrown into turmoil, Isaac's lands are unable to trade for vital supplies to last the harsh winters of Valiron. His people will either starve or be forced to abandon their long time home if nothing is done.

Magic: Heightened senses and reflexes/reaction times.

Awesome, can't wait to RP! But I'm looking for suggestions on something...

As we know, my character Eean is presumed to be dead as he staged his death and is know living as another person known as Distance...should the heirs know that he's alive and he's Distance? I'm open to suggestions from others.

Probably not. Would add some drama of some of us where friends with you and we thought you died and grieved over you and then "poof" here you are.

Edit: I was thinking; what if I created a thread(In our SPERO Group area) where there was a council of monarchs where they discussed trade and such and the monarchs brought there children...we might be able to figure out our relationships with some RP and it would probs flow more easily through RP. It would probably have to have been when the heirs where younger so its when they first meet...anyways just an idea.

Reactions: 1 person
That's a good idea Hunter. And maybe only one or two of his closest friends know? Is Distance the type to be unable to keep his best friend in the dark and suffering, and told him/her?

I like the idea Hunter just presented! What do you guys think

We can have little roleplays in the group to give us a chance to make relationships instead of just discussing them.

Council meetings where monarchs meet and their children greet each other.

Or other events, for example: Lilac might spend summers learning swordsmanship in Valkyr, where she'll chase around Heather.

I think it's definitely better than just brainstorming! We can do threads like : First Meeting in Cella : Cerus & Heather.

or Group Meeting in Faedon: Heirs Combined.

It'll get everyone used to each other's characters faster than just discussing character traits, don't you think?

Thank you Hunter! Reputation for your great idea, man! ;D

WHOOOOO Rep! Ok so if everyone's ok with it ill create the thread and lets say that its a Feadon..because it was my idea *shifty eyes*

Edit: Lets just say that for people that want to do it can and those that don't just haven't come to the council.

Sorry for the late replies everyone and thanks for all the suggestions!

I was thinking the same thing, Hunter. I thought it'd add a little more action and drama if the heirs didn't know Distance was Eean, but I didn't know how to work it into the RP and if it could work into the RP.

@Church: I gave a little thought to this, and I was thinking maybe he might leave kind of "clues" that only the heirs could understand relating to him being Eean.

And good idea, Hunter! I like it :D

No need to apologies for not being as fast as us...we are just darting from one idea to another, its hard to keep up...even for me :P

Ha, but what really sucks is that I have school so in the morning I'm not available...Gah.

I'll talk to Sakura and see what she thinks on the situation and/or if she can somehow tie it into the plot. Maybe for the latter.

It's not a problem!

For future reference, if you're having a hard time keeping up, TELL ME.

I'll make little summary posts.

From time to time, I may not be as active either, so it's good to let me know when you're having trouble. Since we have a lot of players, I want to make sure everyone is doing okay! :)

And like I said, this is a purely experimental style of roleplay, so throwing ideas here and there is good! ^_^

**********EDIT:

LoveDove's plot idea. I'll get to it tomorrow, sorry! It's late so I'm heading to bed!

No problem Sakura! I won't be able to get on tomorrow until later in the afternoon... (I live in Washington, so you might wanna check the time lines!)

okay...i'ma ask here...but I understand just about everything...but will someone help me with a char. concept for this...I'm not so good at that kinda thning...

We'd love to help!

The first thing is, would you like to be a Prince or Princess? haha :)

And then, you have to come up with a kingdom name and a general description.

The basic ideas of kingdoms that are already taken are:
-warriors, flowers, shadow-warriors, agriculture, adventure, fishing/navy, winter/soldiers, military/natural resources, trade center, and precious metals/ore trade.

You can think of something simple for the kingdom, like the general weather or seasons and something special like (the flower fields of Ethare or the mountain fortresses of Valiron) for description.

Before that, even, you can just think about what kind of role you would like in the story?

Think of going to the past, like a mystery/adventure/fantasy. You will have magic powers and you will have to stop certain bad things from occurring. (There will be things like dragons or monsters or mythical happenings caused by Kaelen that you will have to fight. Maybe riddles to throw you off guard or strange happenings at the palace). In terms of the group of heirs, what do you feel your character will bring to the table?

For example, I made Lilac to be the little girl type that, in the face of danger, clings to your arm and tells you how scared she is. For the most part, she'll be the one forcing everyone to work together, trying to get them to explain what the situation is and what they're planning. In that way, she's weak, but her strength lies in bringing people together. That's how she'll help.

Does it make sense? :D
I'm sure if you give us an idea of what you're thinking, we can all help you put your profile together! ^__^

Another one Sakura, is tailoring already taken? (Thinks of Shauna)

Haha how cool would it be to make a cultist Kingdom? *Shivers* they do some weird shit but they're good with herbs and medicines? there's an idea if you want it.

xD

Well Shiante (Shuna's kingdom) has great silk and cotton exports. She did not mention tailoring. It could be a good alliance for Shiante, if they sent their cotton and silk to another kingdom full of tailors. It would bring balance to their turmoil, I think.

A cultist kingdom, haha! That would be interesting too.

Great ideas Aira! :)

I agree:) Shiante has no large tailoring at hand so exporting silk and cotton to a country with those skills and get clothes etc. back would be a great deal.

Name: Damian Udinov

Title: Prince

Appearance: kieta-anime-guys-8909958-500-477.jpg

Kingdom: Sellectica

Kingdom Description: The Kingdom is famose for its good view of the sky. At night in this area there are aways falling stars, meteors to be seen and the moon lookes closer to the Earth. But its also famous for training shadow warriors. The shadow warriors are known for their stealth and sneakiness, the training allows this man to becom shadows at night, their also known as Moon soldiers. They are usually hired for night battles.The kingdom appeared on the map during the year that Damian was 18. It was ruled by the Udinov royal family. It was assumed that the small villages sought to be united by one family and such, the kingdom was created.
Personality: Mysterious, kind to people around him, but he is easily getting mad. He aways trys to be good with others.

General Past: Damian was trained from little to become a warrior, but he was train to become shadow warrior not many are trained for shadow warriors but Damian was one of them. He is trained in weapon ussing especially with a sword, he is also trained in martial arts and how to be unseen as a shadow. Damian was a only child, he had a peaceful life but that wasnt enough for him. At the age of 18, a kingdom was formed and his family were the one that controled the kingdom. Damian met all the heirs at the forming of Kingdom Sellectica, he then met them again on Lilacs 18 birhtday thats when he told her his secret.

Connection to Kingdom of Cella: Damian met Aurora at the forming of the Kingdm, he also met her on Lilacs 18 birthday, thats the only time he have met her.

Magic: Is very agile and can disappear in the shadows.

Oh, hell no. Another character Heather will have to be patient with.