Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
late. [well... most of my partners seem to think so anyways] ... it varys, best to just check with me ^_^
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Slice of Life is my favorites, but I also love fandom based* and country based rps. I'm open to trying most things, but there are a couple that I won't do.

*I'm not interested in fandoms I don't know and I am not interested in playing canon characters. I only play OCs.
embed.php

tumblr_oe19bhm8Le1tw3lmao2_1280.jpg

embed.php

tumblr_oe199oVmW61tw3lmao5_1280.jpg

embed.php

• Hello and Welcome to the San Francisco Academy of Dance and Performing Arts.

Abbreviations - SFADPA or SFA

4048 24th St. Noe Valley, San Francisco, C.A. 94114
    Phone – (415) 778-9297
    Fax - (415) 778-9298

The academy is a prestigious school of the arts specializing in the professional training of dancing as well as musical theater. The school caters to anyone between the ages of five and twenty-five, including dorming with students age-appropriate to themselves.

(please note;; Siblings will be rare to find in the school. I will stop accepting siblings if too many sets are made.)

The classes are small and the school is competitive... also relatively expensive. While enrollment into the school is free considering you must be considerably talented to even be considered, boarding and other expenses cost the students or their family nearly forty thousand American dollars ($40,000.00) per year.

Now, don't think that this is just a special school for the arts. It is a board-certified institution of learning as well, meaning that academics are also a large part. Though academics are only taught (all online, but classroom time for kids k-8 are mandatory) four hours a day, Monday thru Thursday, students must maintain a C+ (grade of 70) or better in all classes and they are required to train a minimum of twenty hours per week. They are limited to ten absences/excuses per year maximum.

For those aged 16 to 19, they are also expected to co-teach as they don't have as many academics. For students between 20 and 25 they are highly encouraged to both teach and co-teach as it is normally required for their curriculum and they usually have a bit more free time with a more relaxed academic schedule.

Seeing as this is a specialized school, there are very few extra-curricular activities that the school indulges in. There are a handful of competition teams for dance, gymnastics and acrobatics/rhythmic gymnastics. The theatre, band, orchestra and choirs compete as well, though the theater competition is program based and competes as part of its curriculum... thus leading all performing arts students to be a part of it. The school does help to somewhat indulge the non-competitive side as well though by offering intramurals where a different sport is played weekly, a writing club where each week has a different theme (poetry, playwriting, essays, short stories, etc) and a future-stars club which helps the students find and land auditions and roles for various things. No one is required to do anything extra... but it is highly recommended that the students do participate in something, at least once in a while if they don't want to commit to compete.

Though some of the schools residents are quite young, the students are expected to dorm year-round without the help or physical contact of their families frequently. Of course they are free to chat with and video message them as often as they want, but students are only allowed one weekend per month to have outside visitors or to go home... unless there is an emergency or a special school occasion (such as performance or recital) where families are invited to celebrate and take part.

The students are placed into dorms of varying sizes and styles with other that are age-appropriate (and obviously gender appropriate) to them. Each room comes with the necessities such as a mattress, desk, a few various room lamps, central heating and air, and some sort of storage for clothing and personal belongings. Each room has its own personality, and while customization such as your personal bedding and non-damaging decorations are allowed, nothing else can be changed.

(please note;; The picture and description on each room [see rooming post] is non-negotiable. Everything you need/want to know about the room is there, along with your roommates. The only negotiable portion is what the bedding/decorations are. That is obviously your choice.)

There is an 11pm curfew for all students to be back in the dorms Sunday through Wednesday along with an 1130pm lights out policy. It is, however, highly encouraged to go to sleep early nights before classes as, with the exception of sundays, all students are up quite early for training. There is no curfew or light-out policy Thursday through Saturday... even though students still train hard on Friday and Saturday, there are no academics to prepare for and the practices are shorter, only lasting three and a half hours... opposed to the normal three hours of academics and five hours of training given Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Sundays are a re-coup day for everyone.

Wake-up is set, at the latest, for 6am Monday through Saturday, with role-call (students ready and at their training destinations) promptly at 7am. They are expected to be ready to work and have eaten breakfast already. Meals begin being served at 5am sharp. Training ensues until 9am, a break is given until 10am between Monday and Thursday, 11am on Friday and Saturday. At ten sharp students begin academic studies (Monday to Thursday) and continue until 1pm* before being dismissed for lunch until 230pm. At two-thirty on the dot, students are expected to be ready to train once again. Training commences from 230pm until 530pm then students are dismissed to finish the night as they please. Dinner is served from 530pm until 8pm. On Friday and Saturday, training resumes at eleven sharp and continues until 1230pm. After that the remainder of the day is up to the student. Absences and Tardies to practices can also be made up on Friday and Saturday between 1230pm and 3pm. On Friday and Saturday lunch begins at 1230pm and continues until 4pm. Dinner starts at 5pm and is served until 9pm on those two days. Sundays are more relaxed unless there is a competition (which participating students will know about far ahead of time). Breakfast begins at 8am and runs until 1130am on Sundays, followed by lunch being served from 12pm until 4pm and dinner following that between 430pm and 9pm.
  • The campus is composed primarily of three (3) buildings. Each building contains studios and dorms along with certain features that are exclusive to that building.

Chaplin Hall is the main building. It houses administration, the infirmary, both indoor pools; the Kiddie Pool and the Lancaster Pool, Vanderbilt Theater, Lincoln Theater, Merryway Theater, Hip Hop Central, Garnet Hall, Chandelier Cove and the Sun Room as well as a few select dorms for those 18+ and the resident faculty sleeping quarters.

Van Dyke Hall is the more heavily trade oriented and dorming building. It includes the Grey Room, the Lounge Studio, Mystic Hall, Cerulean Hall, Poppins Theater, the Clydesdale Gymnasium, Wallflower Eatery and dorms for ages 5 to 12.

Gershwin Hall has a little bit of everything in it. This building is home to all of the academic classrooms (all classrooms are shown under misc.), Clarke Theater, Fastball Gym and Workout Center, Petit Studio, the Sunset Room, Partiac Studio, Linden Studio, Carmichael Studio and dorms for ages 13 and up.

Aside from the three buildings, the campus also is home to a field suitable for track, football, soccer, lacrosse, ceremonies such as graduation, picnics, outdoor performances and the like. It's formal name is Sir Nottingham Field … though most students just refer to it as 'the field'. There is also an outdoor pool for everyone's leisure during warmer weather. Formally known as Lake Lady Pool, it has multiple entrances, including a gentle, gradual slope from a quarter-inch of water leading up to fifteen feet of water. The shallow end has three small water fountains submerged about a foot to a foot and a half under the water that children tend to enjoy, a small diving board and a slide around the eight feet deep section, a second slide hidden in one of the climbable and diveable rock structures around the four and a half feet deep section for the not-so-strong swimmers. Lastly there are a few waterfalls around the twelve to fifteen feet section. Just like all the other stone structures, those with the water are climbable and diveable.
  • Founded in 1912, SFADPA has grown and developed vastly since the early 1900's, not only have all of the buildings been modernized to include state-of-the-art equipment, the staffing has undergone multiple changes. SFA is run by an entire board of members.

Mr. Andre Luis and his husband Mr. Michael Reggae-Luis are the schools president and vice-president. Before 1994 there was only one person in charge of the school overall, one person in charge of the dance program and one person in charge of the theater. Mr. And Mr. Luis are the fourth president and co-president duo of the school. Andre is 43 years young, tall, with naturally tanned, caramel skin, fuzzy dark hair that is beginning to get the aged salt-and-pepper look, physically fit with hazel eyes and that friendly and welcoming face that makes most people feel at ease. Michael is 40 years young. He is a very tall and lanky man with dark cocoa shade skin, dark mocha eyes and a shiny, bald head usually covered by a fedora. Unlike his partner, Mr. Reggae-Luis tends to have a relaxed yet serious expression on his face... one that is neither welcoming nor off-putting. Together the two men have adopted three young children, a pale, red-headed girl covered in freckles of about 10, a small, olive skinned boy with wavy brown hair about 7 and lastly a rather lengthy, coffee skinned little boy about 4. The three children can often be found around campus, occasionally attending classes.

After the President and Vice President are the program leaders. Mrs. Janine Yu and Mr. Kristian Philips are the head of the dance and theater programs (respectively). Mrs. Yu is a tiny woman of 37 years. The many years of dancing have kept her in shape over time. Janine has naturally-tanned skin, long blonde hair and dark blue eyes … she is the spitting image of what an unknowing person might imagine a California beach girl to look like. She is a friendly yet pushy lady who also teaches a few classes on campus and ensures all students enrolled in the dance program do the very best they can. She has been married to her husband, Ming Yu, for nearly 12 years and they have five children together, all between the ages of 2 and 12. Mr. Philips is the leader of the theater program. He is a stern and precise man of 54 years. He has been with the school since he was twenty-four, and over the many years it has been apparent that his appearance has changed from that of a rather short yet strong and fit, blonde-haired, brown-eyed young man to a seasoned man with receding, thin, grey hair, brown eyes framed by simple black wire glasses, and a lack of exercise that ultimately led to a more pudgy look. He has been alone his entire life, claiming all he needs in life are his four cats: Mittens, Sugar, Plato and Philoctetes, his parakeet, Lucy, and the theater.

The Secretary and Treasurer help to keep the school funded and running properly by making sure everyone does what they should. In other words, Mrs. June Kershaw and Ms. Deborah Alyxston have what many people would consider to be minor jobs while in reality they are quite important. Mrs. Kershaw is 62 currently. She started at the school three years ago, to be closer to her grandkids and help get the tuition price reduced a bit. She is a small older lady who has snow-white hair that normally rests in a neat shoulder-length bob, clear and kind blue eyes and natural caucasian skin that is neither too pale nor too tan. June's husband passed away four years prior and since that time she has been inseperable with her remaining family: her daughter Sabrina, her four grandkids ranging in age from 8 to 15, and her four-legged baby: a giant king shepherd mix named Maxwell. He is always with her and can usually be found lounging on the couch in this secretaries office. Ms. Alyxston is a recent graduate of UC Berkeley who majored in accounting. She is 28 years young, an average-sized young woman, long auburn hair, green eyes, pale skin and freckles. She is quiet and generally keeps to herself, but overall is a very proficient bookkeeper who has kept the schools funds from diminishing very well.

Apart from the above six roles there are the assembly chair members, which basically includes everyone who isn't a student. The five nurses: Amy Young, Leona Mule, Gregory Taub, Megan Garcia and Richard Hue; two doctors: Morgan Lace and Dean Freeman; the food staff: executive chef Emilia Grey, sous chef Dani Rolling, prep staffers Lilian Bella, Candice Elder, Christopher Hopping, Malia Hospes, Hope Hospes and Chitika Turrerengala; and of course the teaching staff; academic instructors: Lacey Andrews, Tabitha Mathil, Ashton Anton, Anton Louis, Abram Hassim, Muhammad Bathil, Linda Glit, Marnie Eisen, Maureen Hower, Howard LeBell, Grace Goforth, Adam Steele, Guy Stanley, Mark Howoritz, Jane Klace, Brenna Klace, Jimmy Klace, Alexandria Ostov; ballet instructors: Jane Lyre, Tatiana Marcelas, Abrahim Dorfi; hip hop instructors: Tom Malf, Brenda Silas; foreign/untradition/cultural: Taylor Ludwig, Kristal Down, Marquee Lueca, Jimark Cruson; contemporary/lyrical: Kristin Ball, Bella Anders; tap: Anthony LeMark, Giselle Brie; ballroom: Mollyann Piers, Ashton Piers; jazz: Bonnie Moore, Lois Chaveta, Daniel Morgan; gymnastics/acrobatics: Mary Alise, Monikka Goval; vocal: Marc Silverwing, Anita Foos; acting: Christoff Bjornstoff, McKayla Lens, Avery Adams; orchestra: Andrew Greene; band: Lorelei Hawke. There are also the lighting, sound and stage crews for the musical theater program. It is all professionally done for the students, to give them the most real experience possible; lighting crew: Morris Morrison, Grey Akles, Laura Page; sound crew: Anderson Clemens, Mora Chiu, Tony Leon, Garrett Sabre; stage-crew: Barry Leopold, Leo Harold, Mary Lotus, Hank Gast, Gus Stassio, Marko Links, Topher Leon, Arden Garcia, Julio Mendes; design crew: Marcela Vivien, Viviana Gracton, Grady Sulos, Silas Elder.

(please note;; All teachers in the above paragraph are npc... you can use them as needed. The six mentioned in the above three paragraphs are also npc and only to be used as necessary, but stick to their descriptions.)
  • Availability
    Dance Students;
    70 students total
    (54 left)

Musical Theater/Performing Arts Students;
    42 students total
    (36 left)

Rules

|Posts & Language & Literacy|
    ||Please Try To Limit The Cussing. Keep all OOC to this thread. No RPing takes place here, only OOC and forms are here. I prefer at least a small paragraph per character, but 3+ lines at the very least please... Try To Have Proper Spelling... It's Not That Hard To Do, Use The Built In Spell-Check Feature {I Don't Mind Words Such As Color/Colour, Or Favorite/Favourite}||

|Characters|
    ||You Can Have As Many Characters As You Want, But Please Keep Genders Even {No Twenty Girls And One Guy}, Please Keep All Of Your Characters Active... I Understand It Can Be Hard Sometimes, But Post For All Of Them At Least Once Every Three Pages. You May NOT Use Anime Or Cartoons For This RP, All Images Should Be Of Real People {Or Animals} and I have nothing against LGBT+, and I do allow it in my rps <No Transgender though... it's too confusing for display purposes... your character is either male or female>, however I am quite naive on the terminology so if you could put a short description <basically whether your character is attracted to males, females or both/ has a preference> I would be grateful. To clear things up, I understand straight, gay/lesbian, bisexual/curious and asexual/romantic... no need to define those 4 n_n. Please do keep in mind that this is a romance rp though, so asexual/romantic might not be the best choice. No Mary-Sues, Gary-Sues, Or God-Modding. Powerplaying should not be an issue since there are, simply put, no powers, but there is none of that either.||

|Reading|
    ||I expect you to read the rules and basically understand everything. If you have a question please ask :3. If you have read this write your character's favorite animal and favorite food somewhere in the form||

|RPing|
    ||Wait To Be Accepted By Me or a GM Before RPing, No Power-Playing, Mary-Sues, Gary-Sues, Or God-Modding. You May NOT Be Your Own Crush, Boyfriend/Girlfriend, Fiance, Or Spouse {Mates For Animals may have both sides played by the same user}. I don't care what sexuality your character is so long as you tel me what gender your character is attracted to if it is something other than the 4 above sexualities (however, if your character is bi and has a preference I would appreciate you telling me ^^)... just remember, no transgender because it's too confusing for me to display. Don't Ignore Someone, And If A Recap Or Repost Is Asked For Be Friendly And Kind And Try To Give It To The Person||

|Have Fun!|
    ||The Most Important Rule Of All... If You Don't Have Fun, Then There's No Point To The RP. Keep The Drama And Romance And Action Coming. But Beware, I Will Add More Rules If I Need To||

Character Sheet
    I won't be providing you with a form this time around (I know, strange right? Usually I at least give a slight format that you can follow... but I want to see if you all are reading this... and how creative your forms can be ^_^). Anywho, you must include an image (only images of real people are acceptable. No cartoons/anime/sims/drawings/etc), the characters full name (first name then last name, optional middle name/s between first and last ... I don't care where they are from or how you refer to them in the rp, but the form/detailed bio must have it in that order.), nicknames, age, birthday, gender (please only use male and female... there are no a-genders, transgenders, unknown genders etc...), sexuality (any sexuality is fine), where they are from (state/province and country is fine... you can get more detailed if you please, but nothing else is needed), health issues, nationality/ethnicity, physical description (height, weight, piercings, markings, etc), personality, likes, dislikes, program (either dance or musical theater ... check availability), grade (include year if in college), dorm room number (check availability ... if you don't care just put that and I'll place your character randomly ... you can add a picture/link of their bedding and belonging if you want, but it's not necessary), teams (each student may participate in up to five teams (as long as they qualify for them)... that includes if they are a coach), family (specifically any siblings in the school as I will be keeping track to make sure there aren't too many sets of siblings. Cousins/other relatives aren't much of an issue... also, I want to mention briefly that pets are not allowed...) and significant other (include the who and the relationship type ... or just the type of relationship being looked for). Everything else you may want to include is completely optional. Let me know when you're finished with your forms and I'll read through them (yes, I actually read everything... I want to make sure everything is a-ok) then accept you or ask you to add/change something (if I ask it's almost always pretty small stuff like room changes or adding more to the personality, etc... nothing terribly big).

Age Grade Reference Chart
    5-6 – kindergarten
    6-7 – first grade
    7-8 – second grade
    8-9 – third grade
    9-10 – fourth grade
    10-11 – fifth grade
    11-12 – sixth grade
    12-13 – seventh grade
    13-14 – eighth grade
    14-15 – ninth grade
    15-16 – tenth grade
    16-17 – eleventh grade
    17-18 – twelfth grade
    19+ - college (up to 6th year college student – enough time to go for a masters degree)

(*Most of the school courses are online … but students from kindergarten through eighth grade must attend the required academic study sessions between 10am and 1pm Monday through Thursday. Anyone in ninth grade and above doesn't need to attend the sessions, but it is highly recommended that they do.)

Study Session Rooms
    kindergarten classroom
    1st grade classroom
    2nd grade classroom
    3rd grade classroom
    4th grade classroom
    5th grade classroom
    6th grade classroom
    7th grade classroom
    8th grade classroom
    9th to 12th grade classroom
    college classroom

• Name {Nickname} ♪ age {birthday} ♪ sexuality ♪ where they're from ♪ program ♪ form page ♪ username (or shorter/permanent version of it)

embed.php

Faith Samaya Reznik {Fay, Aya} ♪ 5 {January 3rd} ♪ heterosexual/heteroromantic ♪ Maryland, USA ♪ dance ♪ pg. 1 ♪ Happily
    Finnian Alfred Septimus {Finny, Finn} ♪ 5 {March 3rd} ♪ unsure sexuality ♪ Delaware, USA ♪ dance ♪ Pg. 1 ♪ Felilla
    -

embed.php

Open

embed.php

Open

embed.php

Tyler Samuel Brooke {Ty} ♪ 9 {March 25th} ♪ heterosexual/heteroromantic ♪ Pennsylvania, USA ♪ dance ♪ pg. 1 ♪ Happily
    Judith Marie James {Jude, Judy} ♪ 8 {March 1st} ♪ heterosexual/heteroromantic ♪ New Jersey, USA ♪ musical theater ♪ pg. 1 ♪ Felilla
    -

embed.php

Open

embed.php

Piper Mackenzie Petrovic {Pipes, Pi, Pip} ♪ 10 {October 5th} ♪ heterosexual/heteroromantic ♪ California, USA ♪ dance ♪ pg. 1 ♪ Happily
    Birch Park {Playground} ♪ 10 {November 14th} ♪ heterosexual/heteroromantic ♪ New York, USA ♪ Dance ♪ pg. 1 ♪ Felilla

embed.php

Open

embed.php

Walter Francis Iliev {Walt, Frankie} ♪ 13 {June 21st} ♪ heterosexual/heteroromantic ♪ Ruse, Bulgaria ♪ musical theater ♪ pg. 1 ♪ Happily
    -

embed.php

Ariah Katelyn Unkle {Ari, Ry, Ria} ♪ 13 {December 1st} ♪ heterosexual/heteroromantic ♪ California, USA ♪ dance ♪ pg. 1 ♪ Happily
    -

embed.php

Mariam Alyson Davis {Mari, Ammy} ♪ 14 {April 2nd} ♪ bisexual/biromantic ♪ England, UK ♪ Dance ♪ pg. 1 ♪ Felilla
    -

embed.php

Ivory Margot Katz {Ive, Vee, Gogo} ♪ 15 {August 24th} ♪ heterosexual/demiromantic ♪ New Mexico, USA ♪ dance ♪ pg. 1 ♪ Happily
    -

embed.php

Claude Franklin Lionels {Cloud} ♪ 16 {December 31st} ♪ bisexual/biromantic ♪ West Midlands, UK ♪ Musical Theater ♪ pg. 1 ♪ Felilla
    -

embed.php

Melba Missie Cisse Sesay {Mel, Mela, Melb, M&M} ♪ 17 {October 31st} ♪ heterosexual/heteroromantic ♪ New Jersey, USA ♪ dance ♪ pg. 1 ♪ Happily
    -

embed.php

Andrew Simon Addams {Andy, Drew, Chipmunk} ♪ 19 {September 9th} ♪ heterosexual/heteroromantic ♪ Georgia, USA ♪ dance ♪ pg. 1 ♪ Happily
    Eulalie Amabel Daniels {Eula, Lali} ♪ 18 {August 13th} ♪ heterosexual/heteroromantic ♪ Arizona, USA ♪ Dance ♪ pg. 1 ♪ Felilla
    -

embed.php

Dove Echo Willems {Birdie, Bird, Pigeon, Pidge, Doe, Dovey} ♪ 20 {January 8th} ♪ heterosexual/heteroromantic ♪ Scotland, UK ♪ dance ♪ pg. 1 ♪ Happily
    Rhea Willow White {Ray} ♪ 21 {June 19th} ♪ heterosexual/heteroromantic ♪ California, USA ♪ program ♪ pg. 1 ♪ Felilla
    Vladimir Sven Volkov {Vlad, Vladdie} ♪ 20 {August 22nd} ♪ heterosexual/heteroromantic ♪ Saint Petersburg, Russia ♪ musical theater ♪ pg. 1 ♪ Felilla
    -

embed.php

Damien Flynn Katz {Dame} ♪ 21 {July 2nd} ♪ heterosexual/heteroromantic ♪ New Mexico, USA ♪ dance ♪ pg. 1 ♪ Happily
    -

embed.php

James Dewey Alexanders {Dewey, Jimmy} ♪ 23 {January 25th} ♪ heterosexual/heteroromantic ♪ Arkansas, USA ♪ dance ♪ pg. 1 ♪ Felilla

embed.php

Rafael Kaspar Opikun {Raf, Kas, Kaspar, Opikunobi, Ninja Turtle} ♪ 23 {February 12th} ♪ heterosexual/heteroromantic ♪ Indiana, USA ♪ musical theater ♪ pg. 1 ♪ Happily
    -

embed.php

Griffin Elias Oros-Nejem {Griff} ♪ 25 {March 11th} ♪ heterosexual/heteroromantic ♪ Ontario, Canada ♪ dance ♪ pg. 1 ♪ Happily
    Theodosia Anna Powell {Teddy, Theo} ♪ 24 {February 14th} ♪ heterosexual/heteroromantic ♪ Colorado, USA ♪ musical theater ♪ pg. 1 ♪ Felilla
    -
  • embed.php

(ages 18+)
    [girl rooms - 402, 413, 425]
    [boy rooms - 424, 430]
    tumblr_oe19lssA0g1tw3lmao10_400.jpg

1) ____
    2) ____
    3) ____
    4) ____
    tumblr_oe19o9Awce1tw3lmao2_400.jpg

1) Dove
    2) Eulalie
    tumblr_oe19lssA0g1tw3lmao10_400.jpg

1) ____
    2) ____
    3) ____
    4) ____
    tumblr_oe19o9Awce1tw3lmao3_400.jpg

1) ____
    2) ____
    3) ____
    tumblr_oe19o9Awce1tw3lmao8_400.jpg

1) Damien
    2) Vladimir

embed.php

(ages 5-7)
    [girl rooms - 300, 302]
    [boy rooms - 301, 303]
    tumblr_oe19lssA0g1tw3lmao4_400.jpg

1) ____
    2) ____
    tumblr_oe19lssA0g1tw3lmao1_400.png

1) Finnian
    2) ____
    3) ____
    tumblr_oe19p4S2Bj1tw3lmao1_400.jpg

1) Faith
    2) ____
    3) ____
    4) ____
    tumblr_oe19o9Awce1tw3lmao9_400.jpg

1) ____
    2) ____
    3) ____

(ages 7-9)
    [girl rooms - 304, 306]
    [boy rooms - 305, 307]
    tumblr_oe19lssA0g1tw3lmao9_400.jpg

1) ____
    2) ____
    3) ____
    tumblr_oe19mxYrQ61tw3lmao8_400.jpg

1) Tyler
    2) ____
    3) ____
    tumblr_oe19o9Awce1tw3lmao4_400.jpg

1) Judith
    2) ____
    3) ____
    4) ____
    tumblr_oe19o9Awce1tw3lmao4_400.jpg

1) ____
    2) ____
    3) ____
    4) ____

(ages 10-12)
    [girl rooms - 308, 310, 403]
    [boy rooms - 309, 401, 405]
    tumblr_oe19lssA0g1tw3lmao5_250.jpg

1) Piper
    2) ____
    3) ____
    tumblr_oe19mxYrQ61tw3lmao1_400.jpg

1) ____
    2) ____
    tumblr_oe19lssA0g1tw3lmao8_400.jpg

1) ____
    2) ____
    3) ____
    4) ____
    tumblr_oe19mxYrQ61tw3lmao7_400.jpg

1) Birch
    2) ____
    3) ____
    tumblr_oe19mxYrQ61tw3lmao8_400.jpg

1) ____
    2) ____
    tumblr_oe19mxYrQ61tw3lmao10_400.jpg

1) ____
    2) ____
    3) ____
    4) ____

embed.php

(ages 13-15)
    [girl rooms - 221, 315]
    [boy rooms - 217, 317]
    tumblr_oe19mxYrQ61tw3lmao3_250.jpg

1) ____
    2) ____
    3) ____
    4) ____
    5) ____
    tumblr_oe19mxYrQ61tw3lmao6_400.jpg

1) Ariah
    2) Mariam
    3) ____
    4) ____
    5) ____
    tumblr_oe19mxYrQ61tw3lmao10_400.jpg

1) ____
    2) ____
    3) ____
    4) ____
    tumblr_oe19o9Awce1tw3lmao6_400.jpg

1) Walter
    2) ____
    3) ____
    4) ____

(ages 15-17)
    [girl rooms - 212, 220, 301, 307]
    [boy rooms - 210, 211, 215, 225]
    tumblr_oe19lssA0g1tw3lmao8_400.jpg

1) ____
    2) ____
    3) ____
    4) ____
    tumblr_oe19mxYrQ61tw3lmao9_400.jpg

1) Claude
    2) ____
    tumblr_oe19o9Awce1tw3lmao5_400.jpg

1) Ivory
    2) ____
    tumblr_oe19o9Awce1tw3lmao7_400.jpg

1) ____
    2) ____
    tumblr_oe19mxYrQ61tw3lmao9_400.jpg

1) Melba
    2) ____
    tumblr_oe19o9Awce1tw3lmao5_400.jpg

1) ____
    2) ____
    tumblr_oe19mxYrQ61tw3lmao2_400.jpg

1) ____
    2) ____
    tumblr_oe19lssA0g1tw3lmao6_400.jpg

1) ____
    2) ____
    3) ____
    4) ____

(ages 18+)
    [girl rooms - 213, 218, 219]
    [boy rooms - 214, 216, 222, 224]
    tumblr_oe19lssA0g1tw3lmao7_400.jpg

1) Rhea
    2) ____
    3) ____
    tumblr_oe19mxYrQ61tw3lmao4_400.jpg

1) ____
    2) ____
    tumblr_oe19mxYrQ61tw3lmao5_400.jpg

1) Griffin
    2) ____
    3) ____
    4) ____
    tumblr_oe19o9Awce1tw3lmao1_400.jpg

1) Theodosia
    2) ____
    tumblr_oe19p4S2Bj1tw3lmao2_400.jpg

1) ____
    2) ____
    tumblr_oe19p4S2Bj1tw3lmao3_400.jpg

1) Rafael
    2) James
    tumblr_oe19o9Awce1tw3lmao10_400.jpg

1) Andrew
    2) ____
  • embed.php

A quick little note (: … all of the dance and gymnastics teams compete in every event.

Events – at least two events must be full group and at least two events must be solo. Everything else can range from full group to partial group to solo. Scores are out of ten for solo, twenty for groups containing 2-8 people, and thirty for groups containing 9+ people.
    - Jazz
    - Tap
    - Ballet
    - Hip Hop
    - Lyrical/Contemporary
    - Ballroom
    - Foreign/Untraditional/Cultural

Move it! ~ A competitive dance team for the students aged 15+.
    Tidbit – there is no coach for this team. The Captains are responsible for keeping everything running smoothly, but all members need to work together for the final outcomes.
    Captain; _ (20+)
    Co-Captain; Dove
    Members; Melba, Andrew, Eulalie, Vladimir, Rhea, James, (13 left)

Flair ~ A competitive dance team for students between 8 and 15.
    Coach; James - non performing
    Captain; Ivory
    Co-Captain; Mariam
    Members; Ariah, Piper, Birch, (16 left)

Future Stars ~ A competitive dance team for students between 5 and 10.
    Coach; Rhea - non performing
    Members; Tyler, Faith, Finnian, (18 left)

embed.php

Events – all events are individual, and each person is scored out of ten. It is not mandatory to compete in every event... but it does negatively effect the score if one is skipped. The highest scoring team overall wins... but the highest scoring individual does not need to belong on the winning team.
    - Floor (both)
    - Pommel Horse (men)
    - Vault (both)
    - Beam (women)
    - Parallel Bars (men)
    - Horizontal Bar (men)
    - Rings (men)
    - Uneven Bars (women)

Magic ~ A competitive gymnastics team for students aged 15+.
    Tidbit – there is no coach for this team. The Captains are responsible for keeping everything running smoothly, but all members need to work together for the final outcomes.
    Captain; _ (20+)
    Co-Captain; Eulalie
    Members; Ivory, Griffin, Rhea, James, Theodosia, (17 left)

Serendipity ~ A competitive gymnastics team for students between 8 and 15.
    Coach; Dove - non performing
    Captain; _ (14+)
    Co-Captain; Ariah
    Members; Piper, Birch, Mariam, (19 left)

Blaze ~ A competitive gymnastics team for students between 5 and 10.
    Coach; James - non performing
    Members; Tyler, Faith, Finnian, (21 left)

embed.php

Events – Each person is scored out of ten, then all scores for participating members of the event are added together for the final score (ie – 3 people total; 30 poss. points. Person 1 scores a 9.8, person 2 scores a 4.1 and person 3 scores a 7.1. The final score for that event is 21 out of 30).
    - Men's Pair (Acro) (2 people)
    - Women's Pair (Acro) (2 people)
    - Mixed Pair (Acro) (2 people)
    - Women's Group (Acro) (3 people)
    - Men's Group (Acro) (3 people)
    - Rhythmic Individual Performance (rhythmic, 5 entries max.)
    - Rhythmic Group Performance (rhythmic, 2 entries max. 1 partial group, 1 full group)

Ace ~ A competitive acrobatics and rhythmic gymnastics team for students aged 15+.
    Captain; _ (20+)
    Co-Captain; Damien
    Members; Dove, Eulalie, Vladimir, James, (9 left)

Spirit ~ A competitive acrobatics and rhythmic gymnastics team for students between 8 and 15.
    Coach; _ (must be an 18+ student) - non performing
    Captain; _ (14+)
    Co-Captain; Ivory
    Members; Ariah, Judith, Birch, Miriam, (9 left)

Soarin ~ A competitive acrobatics and rhythmic gymnastics team for students between 5 and 10.
    Coach; _ (must be an 18+ student) - non performing
    Members; Faith, Piper, Finnian, (12 left)

embed.php

The members of these groups (choir, band and orchestra) often compete with other schools and in various talent competitions. The president and vice-president of these groups also act as the directors/coaches. Conductors are npc, they are there, but not needed to be played.

Jericho ~ an all-male a capella group. - no age limit
    President; Rafael (tenor)
    Vice President; _ (18+)
    Countertenor; Tyler, _
    Tenor; Walter, Birch, _
    Baritone; Damien, Claude, _
    Bass; Griffin, Vladimir, _

Sista Sista ~ an all-female a capella group. - no age limit
    President; _ (20+)
    Vice President; _ (18+)
    Soprano; Piper, Judith, _
    Mezzo-Soprano; Ariah, _
    Alto; Dove, Theodosia, _

Pride ~ show choir. - no age limit
    President; _ (20+)
    Vice President; Rafael (tenor)
    Countertenor; _
    Soprano; Melba, Piper, Judith, _
    Tenor; Walter, _
    Mezzo-Soprano; Faith, _
    Baritone; Claude, _
    Alto; Dove, Theodosia, _
    Bass; Griffin, Vladimir, _

Sweet Innocence ~ select choir. - ages 5 to 13
    Leader; Theodosia - non performing
    Countertenor; _
    Soprano; Judith, _
    Tenor; Walter, _
    Mezzo-Soprano; Faith, _
    Baritone; _
    Alto; _
    Bass; _

Battlecry ~ select choir. - ages 14+
    President; Griffin
    Vice President; Theodosia
    Countertenor; _
    Soprano; Melba, _
    Tenor; Rafael, _
    Mezzo-Soprano; Ivory, Eulalie, _
    Baritone; Damien, _
    Alto; _
    Bass; _

embed.php

New Notes ~ general band. - no age limit
    President; _ (20+)
    Vice President; Andrew
    Walter, Judith, Claude, Theodosia, _

Jazz It Up ~ select jazz band. - no age limit
    President; _ (20+)
    Vice President; Andrew (saxophone)
    5 Saxophones; Andrew, Claude, _
    4 Trumpets; _
    4 Trombones; _
    3 Clarinets; Mariam, _
    2 Jazz Flutes; _
    1 Piano; Theodosia
    1 Bass; _
    1 Guitar; _
    1 Drum Set; Walter

embed.php

Strings Away ~ general orchestra. - no age limit
    President; _ (20+)
    Vice President; _ (18+)
    Rafael, Finnian, Claude, Rhea, _

Prophecy ~ select orchestra. - no age limit
    President; _ (20+)
    Vice President; _ (18+)
    5 Violins; _
    5 Violas; _
    2 Cellos; _
    2 Harps; _
    2 Flutes; Ivory, _
    1 Bass; Rafael
    1 Piccolo; _
    1 Oboe; _
    1 Piano; _
  • embed.php

Andrew & Eulalie like each other
    Claude & Ivory are crushing on each other.
    Griffin & Theodosia are dating
    Damien & Rhea are secretly crushing on each other
    Vladimir & Dove are dating
    Judith has a secret crush on Tyler

embed.php

Damien & Ivory are siblings
    Eulalie and James are step-siblings

embed.php

Rhea & Dove

embed.php

None Yet

• [bg=#452436]Reznik, Faith Samaya - 2-6.jpg
    embed.php

#452436 (background)
    #c75eb5 (headers)

{Full Name}
    ⊰Faith Samaya Reznik⊱
    {Pronunciation}
    ⊰Fay-th >> Sah-meye-ah >> Rehs-nic⊱
    {Nickname/s}
    ⊰Fay; common - liked || Aya; uncommon - only liked when it's a family member or someone especially close to her⊱
    {Age & Birthday}
    ⊰5, January 3rd⊱
    {Grade}
    ⊰Kindergarten⊱
    {Gender & Sexuality}
    ⊰Female & Heterosexual/Heteroromantic⊱
    {Home}
    ⊰Annapolis, Maryland, USA⊱
    {Additional Information}
    ⊰Fc; Maddie Ziegler || Demi Lovato is her favorite singer, Give Your Heart a Break is her favorite song || The only language she knows is english || She is Anglican. || Leopard ... cause it reminds her of a leotard... and that makes her think of a leopard in a leo named leo and it's funny. || chocolate chip cookies are her favorite sweet treat any time of day!⊱

{Personality}
    ⊰spoilt, possessive, sassy, outgoing, show-off-ish, bubbly, flirty, talkative, confident (and a bit arrogant), self-centered, easily offended, fearless/daredevil⊱
    {Likes}
    ⊰dance, gymnastics, flipping, youtube, filming videos for youtube, chocolate, cookies, friends, shopping, extravagant costumes⊱
    {Dislikes}
    ⊰people who tell her off, being wrong (though she could never be wrong), school, getting hurt, not getting her way, oranges, nuts⊱
    {Hobbies}
    ⊰dancing, shopping, gymnastics⊱
    {Talents}
    ⊰dancing, gymnastics, learning and remembering new moves and new routines⊱
    {Strengths}
    ⊰flexible, quick learner, outgoing, confident⊱
    {Weaknesses}
    ⊰bratty, arrogant, easily offended⊱
    {Secrets}
    ⊰RP⊱
    {Fears}
    ⊰RP⊱
    {Aspirations}
    ⊰RP⊱
    {History}
    ⊰RP⊱

{Health Ailments}
    ⊰Allergic to tree nuts and pine⊱
    {Ethnic Background}
    ⊰50% Czechoslovakian <dad> & 50% German <mom>⊱
    {Physical Description}
    height; 3'2" {final - 4'9"}
    weight; 30lbs {final - 90lbs}
    eyes; light, baby blue
    hair; long and flowing light brown hair with natural golden highlights. It is slightly curly and on the thinner side.
    skin; semi-olive toned skin
    markings; n/a
    piercings; ears pierced once each
    tattoos; n/a⊱
    {Program}
    ⊰Dance⊱
    {Teams}
    ⊰Dance - Future Stars
    Gymnastics - Blaze
    Acro/Rhythm - Soarin
    Show Choir - Pride (mezzo)
    Choir - Sweet Innocence (mezzo)⊱
    {Dorm}
    ⊰Van Dyke Hall 302 || Bedding

{Family}
    ⊰Mother - Lisa Reznik; 35 - alive
    Father - Erik Reznik; 34 - alive
    Sister - Teagan Raine Reznik; 2 - alive⊱
    {Pets}
    ⊰Though not with her, they have the following;;
    Bella & Lulu ;; female - 4yr & 6yr - goldendoodle & boston terrier
    Angel ;; female - 2mo - samoyed
    Rapunzel ;; female - 3yr - guinea pig⊱
    {Friends}
    ⊰Open⊱
    {Enemies}
    ⊰Open⊱
    {Significant Other}
    ⊰Open for an ewwy crush⊱[/bg]
  • [bg=#4f2f0d]Brooke, Tyler Samuel - 7-13.jpg
    embed.php

#4f2f0d (background)
    #8C5F11 (headers)

{Full Name}
    ⊰Tyler Samuel Brooke⊱
    {Pronunciation}
    ⊰T-eye-luhr >> Sahm-yu-el >> Brooh-ck⊱
    {Nickname/s}
    ⊰Ty; common - loved -- prefers this over Tyler⊱
    {Age & Birthday}
    ⊰9, March 25th⊱
    {Grade}
    ⊰3rd⊱
    {Gender & Sexuality}
    ⊰Male & Heterosexual/Heteroromantic⊱
    {Home}
    ⊰Though he was born in Philadelphia and lived there for most of his life, Ty moved to Auburn, Pennsylvania, USA last year.⊱
    {Additional Information}
    ⊰Fc; Jaden Smith || He is really into hip hop ... no one or song specifically... actually, song preference tends to change every week or so. || The only language he is fluent in is English. || He is Baptist. || Hermit crabs are his favorite animal. || Tacos are his favorite food.⊱

{Personality}
    ⊰>Overview | Tyler is a relaxed guy who follows his passion as he pleases. Ty doesn't bother with things he doesn't enjoy, simply because he doesn't understand wasting his time on them.
    > Athletic/Passionate/Fun-Loving | All his life Ty has been involved with sports, he turned to sports when things got rough and never looked back. If this guy is passionate about something, then nothing will stop him. Ty loves to have a good time, that's part of why he loves boarding so much, there is always a thrill to it.
    >Protective/Loyal/Trustworthy | Ty can be a bit possessive of what he cares about and loves, a trait that has only gotten stronger with age. No one will be able to harm the people he cares about, Ty has a tough exterior... but inside he's really just a teddy bear. If Tyler promises something, you can be darn sure he will come through on his promise, after all, trust is all someone really has, right?
    >Reckless/Easily Provoked/Competitive | Ty is one of those people who always acts on his first instinct, even if it could get him hurt or break something or some other unfavorable outcome. Tyler isn't intentionally reckless, it's just his nature.⊱
    {Likes}
    ⊰Peas, Lettuce, Kiwi, beets, apples, bananas, chocolate, spicy food, mexican food, haitian food, indian food, suspense genres, sci-fi genres, action genres, mystery genres, skate boarding, ice hokey, basketball, baseball, lacrosse, wrestling, swimming⊱
    {Dislikes}
    ⊰Parsley, oranges, overly sweet food, italian food, english food, drama genres, historical genres, fantasy genres, football, soccer⊱
    {Hobbies}
    ⊰most sports, rapping, parkour, dancing⊱
    {Talents}
    ⊰Athletic, wrestling, beat-boxing, hip-hop dance⊱
    {Strengths}
    ⊰athletic, passionate, loyal, trustworthy⊱
    {Weaknesses}
    ⊰reckless, easily provoked⊱
    {Secrets}
    ⊰RP⊱
    {Fears}
    ⊰RP⊱
    {Aspirations}
    ⊰RP⊱
    {History}
    ⊰When Ty was about six years old his parents got divorced after years of fighting. Most people think his dad just walked out, but his mom was the one that left with the five children in the middle of the night and filed for a divorce while they all took a 'temporary' residence with his mom's old friend who is now Tyler's step-father. Step-father or not this guy is much better than his abusive father.⊱

{Health Ailments}
    ⊰None⊱
    {Ethnic Background}
    ⊰50% African American <dad> & 50% Haitian <mom>⊱
    {Physical Description}
    height; 4'5" {final - 6'2}
    weight; 82lbs {final - 183lbs}
    eyes; dark and chocolatey in color
    hair; long black hair that he puts in braids and even tries in dreadlocks once in a while
    skin; dark caramel-y colored
    markings; N/A
    piercings; N/A
    tattoos; N/A⊱
    {Program}
    ⊰Dance⊱
    {Teams}
    ⊰Dance - future stars
    Gymnastics - Blaze
    A capella - Jericho (CT)⊱
    {Dorm}
    ⊰Van Dyke Hall 305 || Bedding

{Family}
    ⊰Mother | Denise Anabel Rogus <nee Silt>, 41, alive, news reporter
    Father | Damien Clint Brooke, 45, unknown
    Step-Father | Adrian Seamus Rogus, 42, alive, Sous Chef at Le Creme De Le Creme downtown
    Sister | Jade Amber Brooke, 15, alive
    Sister | Ashia Thalia Brooke, 13, alive
    Sister | Kaylyn Tiana Brooke, 11, alive
    Brother | Markus Shane Brooke, 7, alive
    Step-Brother | Flinnigan Craig Rogus, 3, alive
    Half-Brother | Jeremiah Antonio Rogus, 2mo, alive
    Half-Sister | Kylie Emmalin Rogus, not born yet⊱
    {Pets}
    ⊰Though not with him, they have the following;;
    Tango ~ male, 5yr, staffordshire bull terrier
    Steel ~ male, 2yr, alaskan husky
    Barnacle ~ male, 12yr, hermit crab
    Buzz ~ male, 7yr, pitbull-siberian husky mix⊱
    {Friends}
    ⊰Open⊱
    {Enemies}
    ⊰Open⊱
    {Significant Other}
    ⊰Girls have cooties...⊱[/bg]
  • [bg=#80365e]Petrovic, Piper Mackenzie - 7-13.jpg
    embed.php

#80365e (background)
    #E07FB5 (headers)

{Full Name}
    ⊰Piper Mackenzie Petrovic⊱
    {Pronunciation}
    ⊰Peye-pehr >> Mah-ken-zee >> Pet-roh-vik⊱
    {Nickname/s}
    ⊰Pipes; common - loved & preferred || Pi; (pronounced pie) uncommon - neutral || Pip; uncommon - neutral ... she thinks it's cute, but pip reminds her of the chipmunk from Enchanted.⊱
    {Age & Birthday}
    ⊰10, October 5th⊱
    {Grade}
    ⊰5th⊱
    {Gender & Sexuality}
    {Home}
    ⊰San Simeone, California, USA⊱
    {Additional Information}
    ⊰Fc; Unknown || Her favorite music artists are taylor swift and selena gomez and miley cyrus because they are fun to dance to. Her favorite song is Bang a Drum from Another Cinderella Story ... which is her favorite movie. || She is eastern orthodox. || She is fluent in both English and Croatian ... and she knows a few basic words in French. || Her favorite animal is a miniature cockapoo. They are so cute and fuzzy and little. || Her favorite food consists of a scoop of strawberry yogurt with a few pieces of fruit (usually blueberry or banana) and a tiny bit of granola.⊱

{Personality}
    ⊰perfectionist, realist, friendly, honest, hard worker, sarcastic, can be a bit of a diva, original/creative, crafty⊱
    {Likes}
    ⊰health food, salads, yogurt, music, dancing, creating outfits, performing, learning, surfing, swimming, the ocean⊱
    {Dislikes}
    ⊰feeling full, eating, getting hurt, being reprimanded, sweets, junk foods, failure⊱
    {Hobbies}
    ⊰dancing, gymnastics, learning, sewing, being crafty⊱
    {Talents}
    ⊰dancing, gymnastics, flexible, brave, sewing, coming up with new ideas⊱
    {Strengths}
    ⊰crafty, hard worker, dancing, flexible, honest⊱
    {Weaknesses}
    ⊰keeping food down/eating, occasionally overdoes things until she finds it perfect, dealing with failure⊱
    {Secrets}
    ⊰RP⊱
    {Fears}
    ⊰RP⊱
    {Aspirations}
    ⊰RP⊱
    {History}
    ⊰RP⊱

{Health Ailments}
    ⊰Anorexia Nervosa & Bulimia Nervosa⊱
    {Ethnic Background}
    ⊰100% Croatian <both>⊱
    {Physical Description}
    height; 4'10" {final - 5'3"}
    weight; 77lbs {final - 94lbs}
    eyes; dark brown
    hair; long, somewhat stringy and wavy medium brown hair
    skin; naturally pale, but it tans well in the sun/summer
    markings; N/A
    piercings; ears pierced once each
    tattoos; N/A⊱
    {Program}
    ⊰Dance⊱
    {Teams}
    ⊰Dance - Flair
    Gymnastics - Serendipity
    Acro/Rhythm - Soarin
    A capella - Sista Sista (soprano)
    Show Choir - Pride (soprano)⊱
    {Dorm}
    ⊰Van Dyke Hall 308 || Bedding

{Family}
    ⊰❥ Mother:: Deborah Lynn Petrovic || 30 || Alive - Model
    ❥ Father:: Steven Anthony Crusoe || 31 || Alive - Bassist in famous band (parents have never been married, she was given her moms last name)
    Sister:: Hazel Indiana Petrovic || 8 || Alive
    Sister:: Penelope Dawn Petrovic || 3 || Alive
    Sister:: Angela Maelie Petrovic || N/A || Not born yet... born when Piper is 13.⊱
    {Pets}
    Mahoni ;; male - 8yr - tabby cat
    Pitter-Patter ;; male - 7yr - wire coated jack russel-labrador retriever mix
    Sassy, Bratzy & Kyler ;; female, female, male - 2yr - miniature cockapoo
    Snow White {AKA Snow} ;; mare - 10yr - 14.1hh grey arabian⊱
    {Friends}
    ⊰Open⊱
    {Enemies}
    ⊰Open⊱
    {Significant Other}
    ⊰Open ... she's sure her prince will come one day⊱[/bg]
  • [bg=#193247]Iliev, Walter Francis - 8-14.jpg
    embed.php

#193247 (background)
    #3F688C (headers)

{Full Name}
    ⊰Walter Francis Iliev⊱
    {Pronunciation}
    ⊰Whal-tehr >> Fran-sis >> Ill-ee-ev⊱
    {Nickname/s}
    ⊰Walt; common - neutral || Frankie; common if they know his middle name - liked & preferred⊱
    {Age & Birthday}
    ⊰13, June 21st⊱
    {Grade}
    ⊰7th⊱
    {Gender & Sexuality}
    {Home}
    ⊰Ruse, Bulgaria⊱
    {Additional Information}
    ⊰Fc; Noah Lomax || He really enjoys the Beatles... but doens't have any favorite song in particular. || He is fluent in Bulgarian, Russian and French. He understands english and speaks it rather but finds it a bit difficult to write. He has a typical Bulgarian accent. || He is eastern orthodox. || His favorite animal is a moose. || His favorite food is mashed potatoes with gravy and spicey-honey crusted lambchops.⊱

{Personality}
    ⊰goofy, fun-loving, procrastinator, deliberate, unorganized, friendly, easily excited, optimistic⊱
    {Likes}
    ⊰singing, acting, reading, challenging himself, exploring, new experiences, traveling⊱
    {Dislikes}
    ⊰boredom, being alone, having to organize things, pessimists, shyness⊱
    {Hobbies}
    ⊰writing (both plays and music), singing, acting, traveling, cooking, photography, dancing⊱
    {Talents}
    ⊰singing, acting, procrastinating⊱
    {Strengths}
    ⊰optimistic, friendly, fun-loving, not afraid to be himself⊱
    {Weaknesses}
    ⊰procrastinator, unorganized, can be too hyper and excited⊱
    {Secrets}
    ⊰RP⊱
    {Fears}
    ⊰RP⊱
    {Aspirations}
    ⊰RP⊱
    {History}
    ⊰RP⊱

{Health Ailments}
    ⊰Dyscalculia, fish allergy⊱
    {Ethnic Background}
    ⊰75% Bulgarian <both> & 25% Russian <dad>⊱
    {Physical Description}
    height; 5'8" {final - 6'3"}
    weight; 140lbs {final - 181lbs}
    eyes; caramel brown
    hair; shaggy, short-medium length dark brown hair
    skin; naturally tan
    markings; freckle splashed face, especially his cheeks and nose. His shoulders and upper back are also rather heavily covered in freckles
    piercings; N/A
    tattoos; N/A⊱
    {Program}
    ⊰Musical Theater⊱
    {Teams}
    ⊰A capella - Jericho (tenor)
    Show Choir - Pride (tenor)
    Choir - Sweet Innocence (tenor)
    Band - New Notes (clarinet)
    Jazz Band - Jazz It Up (drums)⊱
    {Dorm}
    ⊰Gershwin Hall 317 || Bedding

{Family}
    ⊰Mom; Emilia Iliev <nee Cros> - 33 - alive
    Dad; Martin Iliev - 37 - alive
    Sister; Bellamy Harper Iliev - 18 - alive
    Brother; Nixon Wyatt Iliev - 16 - alive
    Sister; Icelyn Hope Iliev - 9 - alive
    Brother; Hugo Isaiah Iliev - 9 - alive
    Brother; Titus Trenton Iliev - 6 - alive
    Brother; Marco Otis Iliev - 2 - alive
    Sister; Brenna Snow Iliev - N/A - not alive yet, born when Walt is 15.
    Maternal Grandmother; Eliza Cros - 68 - alive
    Maternal Grandfather; Geroge Cros - 70 - alive
    Maternal Aunt; Deana Brik <nee Cros> - 41 - alive
    Maternal Uncle-in-law; Sebastian Brik - 35 ... would be 47 - dead
    Male Cousin; Ashton Brik - 15 - alive
    Male Cousin; Erik Brik - 15 - alive
    Female Cousin; Angelina Brik - 10 - alive
    Maternal Aunt; Leea Crii <nee Cros> - 45 - alive
    Maternal Uncle-in-law; Adam Crii - 45 - alive
    Female Cousin; Beci Crii - 1 - alive
    Maternal Uncle; Patsy Cros - 30 - alive
    Maternal Uncle-in-law; Grey Pidge - 32 - alive
    Male Cousin; Ralphy Cros - 2 - alive ... adopted at eleven weeks old
    Female Cousin; Reina Pidge - N/A - alive ... adopted as an eight month old when Walt is 17.
    Paternal Grandma; Lisa Iliev - 71 - alive
    Paternal Grandpa; Anton Iliev - 75 - alive
    Paternal Uncle; Joseph Iliev - 47 - alive
    Paternal Aunt-in-law; Missie Iliev <nee ann> - 48 - alive
    Male Cousin; Julian Iliev - 9 - alive
    Female Cousin; Juliana Iliev - 7 ... would be 9 - dead⊱
    {Pets}
    Porter ;; male - 5yr - dsh
    Curly ;; female - 12yr - selkirk rex
    Lassie ;; female - 2yr - rough coated collie⊱
    {Friends}
    ⊰Open⊱
    {Enemies}
    ⊰Open⊱
    {Significant Other}
    ⊰Open⊱[/bg]

• [bg=#237a70]Unkle, Ariah Katelyn - 13+.jpg
    embed.php

#237a70 (background)
    #63CFC2 (headers)

{Full Name}
    ⊰Ariah Katelyn Unkle⊱
    {Pronunciation}
    ⊰Ah-ry-ah >> Khayt-lin >> Uhncle⊱
    {Nickname/s}
    ⊰Ari; common - loved & preferred || Ry; common - neutral || Ria; common - hated ... mainly because everyone pronounces it differently than how its pronounced in her name⊱
    {Age & Birthday}
    ⊰13, December 1st⊱
    {Grade}
    ⊰8th⊱
    {Gender & Sexuality}
    {Home}
    ⊰Los Angeles, California, USA⊱
    {Additional Information}
    ⊰Fc; Unknown || N/A || Code 1 || Code 2⊱

{Personality}
    ⊰Here⊱
    {Likes}
    ⊰Here⊱
    {Dislikes}
    ⊰Here⊱
    {Hobbies}
    ⊰Here⊱
    {Talents}
    ⊰Here⊱
    {Strengths}
    ⊰Here⊱
    {Weaknesses}
    ⊰Here⊱
    {Secrets}
    ⊰RP⊱
    {Fears}
    ⊰RP⊱
    {Aspirations}
    ⊰RP⊱
    {History}
    ⊰RP⊱

{Health Ailments}
    ⊰None⊱
    {Ethnic Background}
    ⊰-⊱
    {Physical Description}
    height; - {final - -}
    weight; -lbs {final - -lbs}
    eyes; -
    hair; -
    skin; -
    markings; -
    piercings; -
    tattoos; -⊱
    {Program}
    ⊰Dance⊱
    {Teams}
    ⊰Dance - Flair
    Gymnastics - Serendipity (co captain)
    Acro/Rhythm - Spirit
    A capella - Sista Sista (mezzo)⊱
    {Dorm}
    ⊰Gershwin Hall 221 || Bedding

{Family}
    ⊰Mom; Avril Unkle - 38 - alive
    Mom; Deborah May - 40 - alive
    Surrogate Father; Adam Lake - 44 - alive⊱
    {Pets}
    Snarky ;; male - 3yr - dsh
    Sleepy ;; female - 11mo - dmh⊱
    {Friends}
    ⊰Open⊱
    {Enemies}
    ⊰Open⊱
    {Significant Other}
    ⊰Open⊱[/bg]
  • [bg=#281e59]Katz, Ivory Margot - 12+.png
    embed.php

#281e59 (background)
    #6656ba (headers)

{Full Name}
    ⊰Ivory Margot Katz⊱
    {Pronunciation}
    ⊰Eye-vohr-ee >> Mahr-goh >> Khats⊱
    {Nickname/s}
    ⊰Ive; common - neutral || Vee; common - neutral || Gogo; rare - only people really close to her call her this ... she finds it cute but annoying at the same time.⊱
    {Age & Birthday}
    ⊰15, August 24th⊱
    {Grade}
    ⊰10th⊱
    {Gender & Sexuality}
    ⊰Female & Heterosexual/Demiromantic⊱
    {Home}
    ⊰Silver City, New Mexico, USA⊱
    {Additional Information}

{Personality}
    ⊰Here⊱
    {Likes}
    ⊰Here⊱
    {Dislikes}
    ⊰Here⊱
    {Hobbies}
    ⊰Here⊱
    {Talents}
    ⊰Here⊱
    {Strengths}
    ⊰Here⊱
    {Weaknesses}
    ⊰Here⊱
    {Secrets}
    ⊰RP⊱
    {Fears}
    ⊰RP⊱
    {Aspirations}
    ⊰RP⊱
    {History}
    ⊰RP⊱

{Health Ailments}
    ⊰None⊱
    {Ethnic Background}
    ⊰55.5% German <both> & 21% Greek <dad> & 23.5% English <both>⊱
    {Physical Description}
    height; - {final - -}
    eyes; -
    hair; -
    skin; -
    markings; -
    piercings; -
    tattoos; -⊱
    {Program}
    ⊰Dance⊱
    {Teams}
    ⊰Dance - Flair (captain)
    Gymnastics - Magic
    Acro/Rhythm - Spirit (co captain)
    Choir - Battlecry (mezzo)
    Orchestra - Prophecy (flute)⊱
    {Dorm}
    ⊰Gershwin Hall 212 || Bedding

{Family}
    ⊰mom; Melissa Katz - 52 - alive
    dad; Steve Katz - 55 - alive
    sister; Harmony Ivy-Lynn Katz - 23 - alive
    brother; Damien Flynn Katz - 21 - alive
    sister; Luna Olivia Katz - 19 - alive
    sister; Pippi Anita Katz - 17 - alive
    sister; Briony Clover Katz - 13 - alive
    sister; Mila Rue Katz - 13 - alive⊱
    {Pets}
    Spooky ;; female - 4yr - ferret
    Hamm & Burger ;; female & male - 6mo - dachshund & weimaraner
    Nyla, Spice, Orion, Fina, Charmeleon, Berry & Latte ;; female x2, male, female, male, female x2 - 3yr, 3wk - Alaskan Klee Kai, Alaskan Klee Kai-Siberian Husky-Malamute mix⊱
    {Friends}
    ⊰Open⊱
    {Enemies}
    ⊰Open⊱
    {Significant Other}
    ⊰Claude @Felilla is her ___⊱[/bg]
  • [bg=#300a10]Cisse Sesay, Melba Missie - 15+.jpe
    embed.php

#300a10 (background)
    #701B28 (headers)

{Full Name}
    ⊰Melba Missie Cisse Sesay⊱
    {Pronunciation}
    ⊰Mehl-ba >> Mis-see >> Sis-ee >> Ses-ay⊱
    {Nickname/s}
    ⊰Mel; common - loved, preferred || Mela; uncommon - neutral || Melb; uncommon - disliked ... it just sounds weird || M&M; uncommon - liked⊱
    {Age & Birthday}
    ⊰17, October 31st⊱
    {Grade}
    ⊰12th⊱
    {Gender & Sexuality}
    {Home}
    ⊰Summit, New Jersey, USA⊱
    {Additional Information}

{Personality}
    ⊰Here⊱
    {Likes}
    ⊰Here⊱
    {Dislikes}
    ⊰Here⊱
    {Hobbies}
    ⊰Here⊱
    {Talents}
    ⊰Here⊱
    {Strengths}
    ⊰Here⊱
    {Weaknesses}
    ⊰Here⊱
    {Secrets}
    ⊰RP⊱
    {Fears}
    ⊰RP⊱
    {Aspirations}
    ⊰RP⊱
    {History}
    ⊰RP⊱

{Health Ailments}
    ⊰None⊱
    {Ethnic Background}
    ⊰-⊱
    {Physical Description}
    height; - {final - -}
    eyes; -
    hair; -
    skin; -
    markings; -
    piercings; -
    tattoos; -⊱
    {Program}
    ⊰Dance⊱
    {Teams}
    ⊰Dance - Move it!
    Show Choir - Pride (soprano)
    Choir - Battlecry (soprano)⊱
    {Dorm}
    ⊰Gershwin Hall 220 || Bedding

{Family}
    ⊰-⊱
    {Pets}
    Snickerdoodle ;; male - 8mo - dsh
    Gingersnap ;; female - 2mo - tabby
    Princess ;; female - 1yr - yorkie⊱
    {Friends}
    ⊰Open⊱
    {Enemies}
    ⊰Open⊱
    {Significant Other}
    ⊰Open⊱[/bg]
  • [bg=#0e3d61]Addams, Andrew Simon - 15+.jpg
    newcreate.php

#0e3d61 (background)
    #1D8BE0 (headers)

{Full Name}
    ⊰Andrew Simon Addams⊱
    {Pronunciation}
    ⊰An-dru >> Seye-mon >> Ad-dams⊱
    {Nickname/s}
    ⊰Andy; common - loved & preferred || Drew; common - liked but feels it doesn't really fit him || Chipmunk; uncommon - disliked⊱
    {Age & Birthday}
    ⊰19, September 9th⊱
    {Grade}
    ⊰1st year of College⊱
    {Gender & Sexuality}
    {Home}
    ⊰Chickamauga, Georgia, USA⊱
    {Additional Information}

{Personality}
    ⊰Here⊱
    {Likes}
    ⊰Here⊱
    {Dislikes}
    ⊰Here⊱
    {Hobbies}
    ⊰Here⊱
    {Talents}
    ⊰Here⊱
    {Strengths}
    ⊰Here⊱
    {Weaknesses}
    ⊰Here⊱
    {Secrets}
    ⊰RP⊱
    {Fears}
    ⊰RP⊱
    {Aspirations}
    ⊰RP⊱
    {History}
    ⊰RP⊱

{Health Ailments}
    ⊰None⊱
    {Ethnic Background}
    ⊰-⊱
    {Physical Description}
    height; - {final - -}
    eyes; -
    hair; -
    skin; -
    markings; -
    piercings; -
    tattoos; -⊱
    {Program}
    ⊰Dance⊱
    {Teams}
    ⊰Dance - Move it!
    Band - New Notes (saxophone)
    Jazz Band - Jazz It Up (saxophone)⊱
    {Dorm}
    ⊰Gershwin Hall 224 || Bedding

{Family}
    ⊰-⊱
    {Pets}
    -⊱
    {Friends}
    ⊰Open⊱
    {Enemies}
    ⊰Open⊱
    {Significant Other}
    ⊰Eulalie @Felilla is his ___⊱[/bg]

• [bg=#104f07]Willems, Dove Echo - 16+.jpg
    embed.php

#104f07 (background)
    #5ACC4B (headers)

{Full Name}
    ⊰Dove Echo Willems⊱
    {Pronunciation}
    ⊰Duv >> Ehk-oh >> Will-ems⊱
    {Nickname/s}
    ⊰Birdie; common - disliked || Bird; common - disliked || Pigeon; common - hated || Pidge; uncommon - disliked ... it's cuter than the other bird-terms... and reminds her of Lady and the Tramp, but still not a fan of the nickname. || Doe; uncommon - neutral || Dovey; common - neutral⊱
    {Age & Birthday}
    ⊰20, January 8th⊱
    {Grade}
    ⊰2nd Year College⊱
    {Gender & Sexuality}
    {Home}
    ⊰Dyce, Scotland, UK⊱
    {Additional Information}

{Personality}
    ⊰Here⊱
    {Likes}
    ⊰Here⊱
    {Dislikes}
    ⊰Here⊱
    {Hobbies}
    ⊰Here⊱
    {Talents}
    ⊰Here⊱
    {Strengths}
    ⊰Here⊱
    {Weaknesses}
    ⊰Here⊱
    {Secrets}
    ⊰RP⊱
    {Fears}
    ⊰RP⊱
    {Aspirations}
    ⊰RP⊱
    {History}
    ⊰RP⊱

{Health Ailments}
    ⊰None⊱
    {Ethnic Background}
    ⊰-⊱
    {Physical Description}
    height; - {final - -}
    eyes; -
    hair; -
    skin; -
    markings; -
    piercings; -
    tattoos; -⊱
    {Program}
    ⊰Dance⊱
    {Teams}
    ⊰Dance - Move it! (co captain)
    Gymnastics - Serendipity (coach)
    Acro/Rhythm - Ace
    A capella - Sista Sista (alto)
    Show Choir - Pride (alto)⊱
    {Dorm}
    ⊰Chaplin Hall 413 || Bedding

{Family}
    ⊰-⊱
    {Pets}
    Killer ;; male - 8yr - maltese
    Jameson ;; male - 6yr - maltese-yorkie-havanese mix
    Clover ;; male - 2yr - bunny⊱
    {Friends}
    ⊰Open⊱
    {Enemies}
    ⊰Open⊱
    {Significant Other}
    ⊰Vlad @Felilla is her ___⊱[/bg]
  • [bg=#12240f]Katz, Damien Flynn - 16+.png
    embed.php

#12240f (background)
    #375431 (headers)

{Full Name}
    ⊰Damien Flynn Katz⊱
    {Pronunciation}
    ⊰Day-mee-en >> Flin >> Khats⊱
    {Nickname/s}
    ⊰Dame; common - liked⊱
    {Age & Birthday}
    ⊰21, July 2nd⊱
    {Grade}
    ⊰3rd year college⊱
    {Gender & Sexuality}
    {Home}
    ⊰Silver City, New Mexico, USA⊱
    {Additional Information}

{Personality}
    ⊰Here⊱
    {Likes}
    ⊰Here⊱
    {Dislikes}
    ⊰Here⊱
    {Hobbies}
    ⊰Here⊱
    {Talents}
    ⊰Here⊱
    {Strengths}
    ⊰Here⊱
    {Weaknesses}
    ⊰Here⊱
    {Secrets}
    ⊰RP⊱
    {Fears}
    ⊰RP⊱
    {Aspirations}
    ⊰RP⊱
    {History}
    ⊰RP⊱

{Health Ailments}
    ⊰None⊱
    {Ethnic Background}
    ⊰-⊱
    {Physical Description}
    height; - {final - -}
    eyes; -
    hair; -
    skin; -
    markings; -
    piercings; -
    tattoos; -⊱
    {Program}
    ⊰Dance⊱
    {Teams}
    ⊰Acro/Rhythm - Ace (co captain)
    A capella - Jericho (baritone)
    Choir - Battlecry (baritone)⊱
    {Dorm}
    ⊰Chaplin Hall 430 || Bedding

{Family}
    ⊰See Ivory⊱
    {Pets}
    Muscle ;; male - 3yr - bunny
    Chase ;; male - 10yr - tabby mix
    Frankie ;; male - 5yr - French Bulldog
    Ribeye ;; male - 8yr - boxer-lab mix⊱
    {Friends}
    ⊰Open⊱
    {Enemies}
    ⊰Open⊱
    {Significant Other}
    ⊰Rhea @Felilla is his ___⊱[/bg]
  • [bg=#25380b]Opikun, Rafael Kaspar - 16+.jpg
    embed.php

#25380b (background)
    #6C9438 (headers)

{Full Name}
    ⊰Rafael Kaspar Opikun⊱
    {Pronunciation}
    ⊰Raf-ae-el >> Kass-per >> Oh-pi-kuhn⊱
    {Nickname/s}
    ⊰Raf; common - neutral || Kas; common - neutral || Kaspar; common - liked unless a ghost joke is attached to it || Opikunobi; common - liked || Ninja Turtle; uncommon - neutral⊱
    {Age & Birthday}
    ⊰23, February 12th⊱
    {Grade}
    ⊰5th year college⊱
    {Gender & Sexuality}
    {Home}
    ⊰Terre Haute, Indiana, USA⊱
    {Additional Information}

{Personality}
    ⊰Here⊱
    {Likes}
    ⊰Here⊱
    {Dislikes}
    ⊰Here⊱
    {Hobbies}
    ⊰Here⊱
    {Talents}
    ⊰Here⊱
    {Strengths}
    ⊰Here⊱
    {Weaknesses}
    ⊰Here⊱
    {Secrets}
    ⊰RP⊱
    {Fears}
    ⊰RP⊱
    {Aspirations}
    ⊰RP⊱
    {History}
    ⊰RP⊱

{Health Ailments}
    ⊰None⊱
    {Ethnic Background}
    ⊰-⊱
    {Physical Description}
    height; - {final - -}
    eyes; -
    hair; -
    skin; -
    markings; -
    piercings; -
    tattoos; -⊱
    {Program}
    ⊰Musical Theater⊱
    {Teams}
    ⊰A capella - Jericho (president) (tenor)
    Show Choir - Pride (vp) (tenor)
    Choir - Battlecry (tenor)
    Gen. Orchestra - Strings Away (bass)
    Sel. Orchestra - Prophecy (bass)⊱
    {Dorm}
    ⊰Gershwin Hall 222 || Bedding

{Family}
    ⊰-⊱
    {Pets}
    -⊱
    {Friends}
    ⊰Open⊱
    {Enemies}
    ⊰Open⊱
    {Significant Other}
    ⊰Open⊱[/bg]
  • [bg=#2e0a0a]Oros-Nejem, Griffin Elias - 15+.jpe
    embed.php

#2e0a0a (background)
    #5E2424 (headers)

{Full Name}
    ⊰Griffin Elias Oros-Nejem⊱
    {Pronunciation}
    ⊰Grif-fin >> El-ee-as >> Ohr-ohs >> Ni-gem⊱
    {Nickname/s}
    ⊰Griff; common - loved⊱
    {Age & Birthday}
    ⊰25, March 11th⊱
    {Grade}
    ⊰6th year college⊱
    {Gender & Sexuality}
    {Home}
    ⊰Elliot Lake, Ontario, Canada⊱
    {Additional Information}

{Personality}
    ⊰Here⊱
    {Likes}
    ⊰Here⊱
    {Dislikes}
    ⊰Here⊱
    {Hobbies}
    ⊰Here⊱
    {Talents}
    ⊰Here⊱
    {Strengths}
    ⊰Here⊱
    {Weaknesses}
    ⊰Here⊱
    {Secrets}
    ⊰RP⊱
    {Fears}
    ⊰RP⊱
    {Aspirations}
    ⊰RP⊱
    {History}
    ⊰RP⊱

{Health Ailments}
    ⊰None⊱
    {Ethnic Background}
    ⊰50% Syrian <dad> & 50% Greek <mom>⊱
    {Physical Description}
    height; - {final - -}
    eyes; -
    hair; -
    skin; -
    markings; -
    piercings; -
    tattoos; -⊱
    {Program}
    ⊰Dance⊱
    {Teams}
    ⊰Gymnastics - Magic
    A capella - Jericho (bass)
    Show choir - Pride (bass)⊱
    {Dorm}
    ⊰Gershwin Hall 216 || Bedding

{Family}
    ⊰mom; Theodora Oros - 42 - alive
    dad; Mohammed Nejem - 47 - alive
    brother; Silas Oros-Nejem - 20 - alive
    sister; Jupiter Wren Oros-Nejem - 16 - alive
    brother; Orion Xander Oros-Nejem - 12 - alive⊱
    {Pets}
    Scorch & Nibbs ;; male - 2yr - rabbits
    Onyx ;; male - 9yr - russian blue mix
    Sunny ;; female - 3yr - tabby⊱
    {Friends}
    ⊰Open⊱
    {Enemies}
    ⊰Open⊱
    {Significant Other}
    ⊰Teddy @Felilla is his girlfriend (and eventually he plans to make her his wife)⊱[/bg]

• cbae27e295266f7c85a07664c91c47fc.jpg

.: Name :.
    Finnian Alfred Septimus
    .: Nickname{s} :.
    Finny | Finn {Common | Preferred}
    .: Age :.
    .: Birthday :.
    March 3rd
    .: Gender :.
    Male
    .: Sexuality :.
    Not Decided | He Thinks Everyone is Pretty at this Point.
    .: Health Issues :.
    N/A
    .: Program :.
    Dance Student
    .: Dorm :.
    Van Dyke Hall Dorm Room 301
    .: Grade :.
    Kindergarten
    .: Teams :.
    Future Stars • Blaze • Soarin • Strings Away {Cello}
    .: Hometown :.
    Dover, Delaware, USA
    .: Nationality/Ethnicity :.
    ½ Irish ¼ Scottish ¼ German
    .: Physical Description :.
    .: Personality :.
    Finn is a very playful individual with a short attention span that often has a hard time paying attention to anything that doesn't interest him {mostly school}. He is, however, very dedicated to the things he loves like dance and music. Finn is also very loyal to his friends and family and would stand up for them under any circumstances. He tries to be nice and friendly, having a dislike for bullies, but he does have a tendency to speak without thinking. Finn is also very naïve. He doesn't quite understand how the world works and automatically thinks anyone he meets is a friend. However, this does not stop him from having a competitive nature, but also allows him to be fair and a good sport. Of course, he's still a kid, so he often comes off as a brat and annoying.
    .: Likes :.
    .: Dislikes :.
    .: Family :.
    .: Significant Other :.
    N/A as of right now
    .: Other :.
    ~ FC: Unknown ~
    ~ Favorite Food: Chocolate Chip Cookies ~
    ~ Favorite Animal: Zebras ~
    ~ Biggest Goal: Win So You Think You Can Dance ~
  • Little-Black-Girl-Short-Hairstyles.jpg

Judith Marie James
    Jude {Common | Preferred} | Judy {Common | Disliked}
    March 1st
    Female
    Heterosexual Heteroromantic
    N/A
    Musical Theater
    Van Dyke Hall Dorm Room 306
    Third Grade
    Spirit • Pride {Soprano} • Sista Sista {Soprano} • Sweet Innocence {Soprano} • New Notes {Flute}
    Newark, New Jersey, USA
    ½ African American ½ Bulgarian
    Jude is probably the most sassy eight year old you'll ever meet. She is hotheaded and arrogant and has a tendency to think she's the best. Of course, that's not always true and often make her seem like a brat. At her heart, though, Jude is just really competitive and is actually a bit insecure. She has an undeniable need to prove herself as well as to make friends, a task that is difficult for her and often leaves her lonely. She is actually really sweet and caring to her friends, but few people get to see that side of her.
    She has a bit of a crush on Tyler Samuels, but she would never ever ever admit to it.
    ~ Favorite Food: Strawberry Shortcake ~
    ~ Favorite Animal: Chameleons ~
    ~ Biggest Goal: Play Rapunzel in Into the Woods ~
  • 143c838e64688af7d930e12d2940c0b7.jpg

Birch Park
    Playground {Insult | Hated}
    November 14th
    Male
    N/A
    Dance Student
    Van Dyke Hall Dorm Room 401
    Fifth Grade
    Flair • Serendipity • Spirit • Jericho {Tenor}
    New York City, New York, USA
    ½ Korean ½ Japanese
    OPEN
    ~ Favorite Food: Broccoli ~
    ~ Favorite Animal: Cheetah ~
    ~ Biggest Dream: Become a Professional DJ ~
  • 6SpoPlGqAiw.jpg

Mariam Alyson Davis
    Mari {Common | Neutral} | Ammy {Uncommon | Neutral}
    April 2nd
    Female
    Bisexual Biromantic
    Allergic to Cats
    Dance Student
    Gershwin Hall Dorm Room 221
    Freshman | 9th
    Flair {Co-Captain} • Serendipity • Spirit • Jazz It Up {Clarinet}
    London, England, United Kingdom
    ½ English ½ Irish
    As she is a ballerina, Mariam is expected to be graceful, polite, and sweet. However, the unexpected side of her reveals her to be surprisingly vulgar and rude to the point where most people don't want to be around her. The teachers don't understand it because Mariam seems like such a doll to them, only for her to turn around and be a total jerk to everyone else. She doesn't really have any friends, is extremely bossy, and generally disliked by most of the student body. For most, it seems her only redeemable trait is her dancing skill. However, to her small body of friends, Mariam is fiercely loyal and very generous and kind. She's the first to cheer them on and the last to tell them "no".
    ~ Favorite Food: Cherries ~
    ~ Favorite Animal: Ostriches ~
    ~ Biggest Dream: Join the Russian Ballet ~
  • b9e3c27f24f462ffe2517176253376fa.jpg

Claude Franklin Lionels
    Cloud {Insult | Neutral}
    December 31st
    Male
    Bisexual Biromantic
    N/A
    Musical Theater
    Gershwin Hall Dorm Room 211
    Junior | 11th Grade
    Jericho {Baritone} • Pride {Baritone} • New Notes {Saxophone} • Jazz It Up {Saxophone} • Strings Away {Viola}
    Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    ¼ Scottish ¾ English
    Ivory Katz
    FC: Skander Keynes
  • large.jpg

Eulalie Amabel Daniels
    Eula | Lali
    August 13th
    Female
    Seasonal Depression {Late Summer | Autumn}
    Dance Student
    Dorm Room 413
    1st Year College
    Move It! • Magic {Co-Captain} • Ace • Battlecry {Mezzo}
    Tuscon, Arizona, USA
    ¼ Spanish ¼ Irish ½ French
    Leslie Daniels {nee Alexanders}: Stepmother
    Marcus Daniels: Father
    James "Dewey" Alexanders: Stepbrother
    Andrew Addams
    FC: Unknown
  • fe34dabbe92dc13d906a603f4a0c44ba.jpg

Vladimir Sven Volkov
    Vlad {Common | Preferred} | Vladie {Disliked}
    August 22nd
    Male
    N/A
    Musical Theater
    Dorm Room 430
    2nd Year College
    Move It! • Ace • Jericho {Bass} • Pride {Bass}
    Saint Petersburg, Russia
    ¾ Russian ¼ French
    Dove Willems
    FC: Theo James
    Vlad is fluent in Russian and French, but sometimes struggles with English.
  • zendaya-coleman-harper-s-bazaar-magazine-april-2015-photos_6.jpg

Rhea Willow White
    Ray {Common | Neutral}
    June 19th
    Female
    N/A
    Dance Student
    Dorm Room 213
    2nd Year College
    Move It! • Future Stars {Coach} • Magic • Strings Away {Harp}
    San Francisco, California, USA
    ½ African American ½ Scottish
    Damien Katz
    FC: Zendaya Coleman
  • 0014.jpg

James Dewey Alexanders
    Dewey {Common | Preferred} | Jimmy {Uncommon | Hated}
    January 25th
    Male
    Slight Anger Issues
    Dance Student
    Dorm Room 222
    4th Year College
    Move It! • Flair {Coach} • Blaze {Coach} • Magic • Ace
    Little Rock, Arkansas, USA
    ½ Norwegian ¼ German ¼ French
    Leslie Daniels {nee Alexanders}: Mother
    Marcus Daniels: Stepfather
    Eulalie Daniels: Stepsister
    N/A: As of right now, Dewey is too involved with his dancing for a committed relationship. He can be a bit of a player though.
    FC: Alexander Ludwig
  • tumblr_m3q3b0SmUI1rvcfi5o1_500.jpg

Theodosia Anna Powell
    Teddy (Common | Preferred} | Theo {Common | Disliked}
    February 14th
    Female
    Nearsighted
    Musical Theater
    Dorm Room 218
    6th Year College
    Magic • Sista Sista {Alto} • Pride {Alto} • Sweet Innocence {Leader} • Battlecry {Vice President} • New Notes {Piano} • Prophecy {Piano}
    Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
    ¼ English ¼ German ¼ Swedish ¼ Italian
    Griffin Oros-Nejem