(s)Ex on the Beach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay! I'm looking forward to finally having a good amount of interaction, I love your writing
Yay! I look forward to it as well since none of our character's we've done have ever had interactions. I love your writing to and cannot wait to collaborate!

Wait, if there are 13 spots then doesn't that mean that my character will end up the single mingle out of everyone?

I wouldn't mind playing a guy who figures out he is gay and that's the reasoning of the breakup with his ex girlfriend. Though he keeps it a secret, unless he is one of the three "One and One, makes Three" Then it could possibly be known.

• Love
Reactions: DarkiusHeavenstein
Wait, if there are 13 spots then doesn't that mean that my character will end up the single mingle out of everyone?
There are fourteen spots xD

Lool oops, lets just blame it on the weed xD

I wouldn't mind playing a guy who figures out he is gay and that's the reasoning of the breakup with his ex girlfriend. Though he keeps it a secret, unless he is one of the three "One and One, makes Three" Then it could possibly be known.
Hmmhmm you know... Since I have the male for drunken mistakes... I was thinking maybe your char could have been/still be the best friend of my character (who will be openly gay/bi) and some things happened during that drunken night but your char doesn't want to accept his gayness.... Just an idea... While my guy has been all his lige in love with him (yet never made a move until that drunken night?)

Hmmhmm you know... Since I have the male for drunken mistakes... I was thinking maybe your char could have been/still be the best friend of my character (who will be openly gay/bi) and some things happened during that drunken night but your char doesn't want to accept his gayness.... Just an idea... While my guy has been all his lige in love with him (yet never made a move until that drunken night?)
Sure sounds awesome. I wasn't sure which spot I would take seeing my character could fit any really and I wanted to give other's the option of choice.

• Love
Sure sounds awesome. I wasn't sure which spot I would take seeing my character could fit any really and I wanted to give other's the option of choice.
Yeah I had the same thing xD but this idea just all of a sudden popped up and we make a good team xD so I will right you down for drunken mistakes then!

I will give you what I had in mind for the CS. It can change when I put the actual thread up (which will be tonight probably) but you can play around with it already. The CS would practically their introduction to the show^^ please don't spam with pics. Keep it nice and short. Keep in mind they are being interview! So answer in first person. Show some feelings. I want to get a feel what your character is really like.

Character sheet;

"So our next person is the male/female from the *insert couple your character belongs to*. Let's see what he/she has to say! Shall we?"

*insert character picture*

"And here is the lovely *insert character (nick)name*"

"Welcome to 'Love in Paradise'. So tell us a bit about yourself? Let's start with your full name, age and where you are from"

*insert full character name, age, city and country (if american include state)*

"So what are your strong points?"

*insert at least three strong personality points with a bit of explanation*

"Oh splendid. Yet every one has a bit darker side right?"

*insert at least three bad traits with a bit of explanation*

"Haha, we are all human after all. So what do you like to do?"

*insert characters hobbies/likes. At least three things*

"Wonderful! Now what are your petpeeves?"

*insert characters dislikes. At least three points*

"Good! One last general question before we get to the juicy stuff. What are you currently doing and where do you see yourself in the furture?"

*insert characters current occupation and dreams for the future*

"Okay. Now that we have a view of who you are. Let's focus on love! Tell me what do you go for?"

*insert characters sexuality*

"I hope you will find someone of your liking here. What is your view on love?"

*insert picture or saying or quote about how your character sees love in general*

"Ha, yes. So why did you come here? What do you wish to find here?"

*insert reason your character has signed up for the show. (You character can be signed up friends/family also)*

"Well thank you for your time, *insert character (nick)name. Is there anything else you'd like to share?"

*insert anything else you'd like to share about your character*

Question! What kind of pictures would you like for us to use? Anime or RL Pictures?

@DarkiusHeavenstein

Last edited:
Can I reserve the female spot of One and one makes three? I wanna be the first girlfriend, the one who got cheated on xD

Will we be waiting for the ooc to be put up before sending in our cs?

Question! What kind of pictures would you like for us to use? Anime or RL Pictures?

@DarkiusHeavenstein
I would be fine with either. Whatever you prefer^^

Can I reserve the female spot of One and one makes three? I wanna be the first girlfriend, the one who got cheated on xD
Sure no problem. I will put it down when I am home

Will we be waiting for the ooc to be put up before sending in our cs?
You can send it in here if you want. I should be home in an hour and have the thread up by then!

I would but then someone will just tell us we have to move the ooc somewhere else because this is in interest check.

I'd like to join , not sure what role yet, though.

Probably Highschool Sweethearts or Not Enough.

Edit: Put me down for Highschool Sweethearts female role?~

Last edited by a moderator:
For those interested. There are still SIX spots left

Status
Not open for further replies.