1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Uh, let's see. Fantasy, magical, drama, fluff. The usual.
tumblr_nxinbgqtnf1uwrp22o1_500.gif

Hi there.

The search is, once again, on for an RP partner. In this time of creativity, I thought it would be best to present my own thread in a more serious manner than my light. Apparently memes are well and good, but it doesn't attract as many hopefuls as I'd thought.

Let's see, where to begin on me?

I love doing just about any genre, and I don't have anything against most of them, but my favorite would have to be fantasy. For me, fantasy is mostly the genre that goes before the rest of my favorites, which is basically everything else. Mixing and matching different genres is how I have most of my fun. I like it when things are bright and fluffy, on the other hand, I like it when things are a bit more serious and dangerous. I can't be pastel forever, you know?

I won't waste time listing the genres I like, because that's ultimately up to how it's presented, and how it's presented depends entirely on the writer. There's a chance you could wow me with something I've never dared dive into before. Who knows?

Concerning post length, I typically aim for multiple paragraphs. I wrestle with the whole ''quality v. quantity'' dilemma, so I'm prone to keeping my posts to myself while I proof-read them and try my darnest to make them as good as they can be.

I like world building, preferably with the help of someone else, character depth/development, and communication.

A bit of a disclaimer: I am seventeen years of age, and thus, a minor.

With that said, I hope to talk to you soon. PM me if you're interested, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Until then, I wish you luck in your daily tasks.

giphy.gif

• Useful
Reactions: Greenie
Still searching, y'all.

The search continues.

2.0 my friends.

I'm still looking.

Going once, going twice...

We did have a roleplay going a while back: Gatherings...

Don't know if you'd be interested in restarting it from where we left off. If so, I can see about having it dug up from the graveyard.

Status
Not open for further replies.