Clan: Kiseiju

Animal marking: Parasite
tat-26.jpg
Appearance:
attachment.php

attachment.php
history:
other info:

Right, I'll try to get a revised profile up for tomorrow.

My tattoo design is tentative.

EDIT: Found a better one

I like Never's charcter, but just to be sure he is human?

Name: Shinsou Ryutorei
Element: Particle / Atomic
Weapons: Diamond Sword
Clan: Ryutorei
Animal marking:
290840.jpg
Appearance:
usuixm7.jpg

History: Shinsou is the black sheep of his clan, therefore he decided to leave behind his village and become a shinobi so that someone could respect his unusual jutsu style.
Other info:

Yeah, he's human, but with a parasite. I'll explain the parasite in his Character Sheet when I get home tonight. I'm drawing inspiration from the fabled ninja who host insects in their bodies, such as the Aburame Clan from Naruto, and Mushizo from Ninja Scroll.

Oh, and would mind-control via implanting said parasite be too powerful?

*Hugs Churchy* Yes darling, you complete me. Hence you are my husband =D

*Hugs back* Hurray!
Poor Hiro, he isn't in on the love! Should we endulge him or mock him? >:)

Name: Kirsi Radmirovna

Element: Air

Weapon Type: Kirsi favors a GSh-18 and a trench knife.

Clan: Corsair

Animal Marking: Hawk, across her shoulderblades
hawkTAR_10.png

Appearance:
Revy.jpg

History: Kirsi earned the rank of Raid Captain within the Clan at 17, and has been running a deep-cover operation ever since.

Other Info: The Corsair clan specializes in hiding in plain sight and when they do take overt action, it is almost always done disguised as another Clan. Kirsi is extremely talented with the Clan's signiture technique, "False Colors," and her INTERPOL file lists her as a low-ranking Alpha of the defunct Marrok clan.

---------------------------------------------

Name: Riikka Zolnerowicha

Coalition: NATO

Weapon Preference: Riikka's issued weapon is an XM110 Semi-Automatic Sniper Rifle. Her personally-procured sidearm is a Taurus PT-99, and she carries an M6 bayonet.

History: Riikka is a Finnish national of Russian ancestry orphaned in the early stages of what has come to be known as the Shinobi War. She immigrated to the United States at twelve years old with her foster parents. She entered college straight out of high school and graduated with a Civil Engineering degree in three years, mostly by testing out of as many classes as she could manage, immediately entering the US Army via ROTC.

Other Info: Riikka and Kirsi are the same person; Riikka's entire history prior to college is (extremely well) falsified.

*shrug* you were my husband first...do what u want xD

@Tenchi - ty for the compliment on the char =)

I can do what I want? Hmmm... *three seconds later, the city of Toronto is on fire*

I don't think that's quite what she meant, but then I'm the second husband so what do I know.

As for your question for Ai-chan, if I may offer a suggestion. I'd be happy with being indulged. :3

Second husband...?? *Whirls on Airy* Why didn't you tell me! *Glares at Hiro* Fine, you can be endulged. *coughyouwifestealercough*

EDIT: Airy darling, we are in the city. One of our posts already said there were next to no trees around. So... yea. Just thought I'd let you know. (Please don't hurt me with the belt!)

Thank you huney! sorry I was half dead when I posted that. I won't hit u with the belt huney =)

Edit: Have edited the post - again sorry for the above =)

Oh and churchy huney you know your always my number one husband =P

ANNOUCEMENT: I forgot that I turned Ryuujin into aa private since at the time, not that many people were interested. So for those who have alreay posted in the Official Ryuujin RP. You're ok, but for those who were still in the sign up I apologize for waisting your creativity. I got so excited with everyones ideas, I forgot to inform you. v_v

Aww, I don't want to be on your bad side Church. If you don't want to share Ai-chan believe me I'd understand. I actually didn't know you were her husband either at first. Still, you were married to her before me so it's really up to you. I'll comply. ._. don't be upset.

And sorry for not reading this first Tenchi. I don't have this OOC thread sending me updates when it gets posted in. I thought my character was approved.

It was but I had already made it a private at the time. :/

Ahaha, Hiro, I'm not actually mad at you. :P Airy is... shareable. With anyone who dares approach her. lol =P

EDIT: Well, since Hiro has already posted, maybe you could let him in like you let Airy in?