Ryuujin: Hearts of The Shinobi

Is Parasite for animal and Blood for element ok? If not, I've got NUMEROUS other options.

Anything that relates to common mythology of Japan. :T

She's Shinobi, from a somewhat non-traditional clan. Didn't realise Military was an option.

Were you laughing at me or at your last post? And if the latter, you do realise there's an 'edit' button, right?

Yeah I know, I'll edit the first post to add the military character sheet. Because the Shinobi are completely seperate in living with the military. They prefer their ways over advanced technology.

....I'm not quite sure I understood that statement, TR.

Ninjas don't use guns and military don't have clans. :/

Like I said. Non-traditional clan. They're SUPPOSED to be the oddballs. Alternatively, I can tweak her to be straddling both worlds if you prefer.

I'd rather all the characters stand on one side of the board, sorry. =/

...That would make things difficult for me.

I really DO NOT LIKE the whole uber-traditionalist thing, and I'm not particularly interested in playing Antagonist to the whole rest of the cast, so I guess I'm out.

Like I said. Not big on uber-tradition, not really looking to play opposite EVERYONE ELSE.

hmm? how about the missing link, one of tradition using the military to get a boost in their search?

That was the kind of thing I meant by 'foot in both worlds,' TR. I think I can work with that if you want me to go that route.

You got an IM account you don't mind talking to me on? I'm probably gonna want to coordinate with you on this one.