Ryuujin: Hearts of The Shinobi

T

TheNeverThere

Original poster
Is Parasite for animal and Blood for element ok? If not, I've got NUMEROUS other options.

T

Tenchi-Roku

Original poster
Anything that relates to common mythology of Japan. :T

A

Apocaric

Original poster
She's Shinobi, from a somewhat non-traditional clan. Didn't realise Military was an option.

A

Apocaric

Original poster
Were you laughing at me or at your last post? And if the latter, you do realise there's an 'edit' button, right?

T

Tenchi-Roku

Original poster
Yeah I know, I'll edit the first post to add the military character sheet. Because the Shinobi are completely seperate in living with the military. They prefer their ways over advanced technology.

A

Apocaric

Original poster
....I'm not quite sure I understood that statement, TR.

T

Tenchi-Roku

Original poster
Ninjas don't use guns and military don't have clans. :/

A

Apocaric

Original poster
Like I said. Non-traditional clan. They're SUPPOSED to be the oddballs. Alternatively, I can tweak her to be straddling both worlds if you prefer.

T

Tenchi-Roku

Original poster
I'd rather all the characters stand on one side of the board, sorry. =/

A

Apocaric

Original poster
...That would make things difficult for me.

I really DO NOT LIKE the whole uber-traditionalist thing, and I'm not particularly interested in playing Antagonist to the whole rest of the cast, so I guess I'm out.

A

Apocaric

Original poster
Like I said. Not big on uber-tradition, not really looking to play opposite EVERYONE ELSE.

T

Tenchi-Roku

Original poster
hmm? how about the missing link, one of tradition using the military to get a boost in their search?

A

Apocaric

Original poster
That was the kind of thing I meant by 'foot in both worlds,' TR. I think I can work with that if you want me to go that route.

A

Apocaric

Original poster
You got an IM account you don't mind talking to me on? I'm probably gonna want to coordinate with you on this one.