Ryuujin: Hearts of The Shinobi

Re: Ryuujin: Blades of the Shinobi

*suddenly appears infront of you*
You won't be ninja if you can't this coming :3

Re: Ryuujin: Blades of the Shinobi

*glares up at you* you came back! *holds one of my blades to your stomach* But I want to be a ninja!

Yes Nekogirl, in case you were wondering, Tenchi gave me permission to join.

name: Karasu Kopaki
element: Darkness
weapon type; Multiple
clan: Kopaki Tribe
animal marking:
CROW___Tattoo_Design_by_CelticMagician.jpg
appearance:
nin44.jpg
history: Born blind, her tribe thought she would be useless. Her parents, being the leaders, had a second child to take over the Clan instead of her. She was determined, and began teaching herself the art of fighting. And yet, even though she is blind, she somehow managed to become one of the best ninja of her clan, a mystery to everyone.
other info: She is blind, but she can 'see'.

name: Ryu Tatsuya
element: lightning
weapon type: 2 Sai strapped to the back of his waist and a katana on his back
clan: Marrok, the wolves - currently extinct
animal marking:
tribal_elemental_wolves_series_by_dragon__dance-d4b2f87.jpg
appearance:
Akira-anime-guys-20846982-500-523.jpg
history: Ryu's clan was annihilated due to the war when he was only 13. He has since been a lone ninja, avoiding anyone he could.
other info:

A few of my RPs seemed to have died down a bit. Mind if I make a shinobi Tenchi?

Name:Xian Kenkou

Element:Ice

Weapon type: Primary weapons are a pair of twin ninjato. Secondary are shuriken and kunai.

Clan: Kenkou Clan.

Animal marking:Phoenix
f0ab6fedfcb5fbcc34a6573986ab52cb.jpg

Appearance:
Ninja_with_sword.jpg

History:The Kenkou clan of ninja are very secluded. The mark of the Phoenix is nothing but a rumor hushed around in the ninja world with but a select few knowing about their existence. Despite the Phoenix being known as a creature of flames, they are actually creatures of the elements and like dragons come in a wide variety of sub-species. The Kenkou are masters of the ice element.

Other info:Everything that is red in the picture (such as the threads and binding on the ninjato) are blue instead.

Name: Mizuki Izume
Element: Light
Weapon type: Daggers and a bow (As seen in image)
Clan: Izume
animal marking:
Tribal_Butterfly_01_by_Ashes360.jpg
appearance:
worrior-girl.jpg
history: Mizuki is the successor of her clan and is now the head of her clan.
other info: Classified.

Right? That's what I was saying when she showed me the picture she wanted to use XD

Ahaha, nice Aira. You always use the hot pictures. ;)

Stop stalking my threads! :P

Aww but she wuvs you Church! You complete her :3

Name: Kirsi Radmirovna
Element: Air
Weapon Type: Clan Corsair in general favor firearms; Kirsi in particular favors a GSh-18 and a trench knife.
Clan: Corsair
Animal Marking: Hawk, across her shoulderblades
hawkTAR_10.png

Appearance:
Revy.jpg

History: Kirsi earned the rank of Raid Captain within the Clan at 18, and has been running false-flag operations ever since, encouraging the various world nations' infighting - and thus keeping their focus off the Shinobi.

Other Info: The Corsair clan specializes in hiding in plain sight and when they do take overt action, it is almost always done disguised as another Clan. Kirsi is extremely talented with the Clan's signiture technique, "False Colors," and her INTERPOL file lists her as a low-ranking Alpha of the defunct Marrok clan.

Nice character, although is she military or Shinobi?

I meant to put up a military character sheet sometime earlier but I lost track of time.