ғrυιтѕ вaѕĸeт :CanonxOC:

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fuzzycats12

Hello everyone! Lately, I've been a nervous wreck and right now I think the best way to let everything out is with a good role play. I only do CanonxOC and expect that you'll agree to doubling.

Here's what you should know
  • I'm extremely intimidated by huge-ass replies like longer than 2-3 paragraphs. Even just 3 gets me a tad nervous but, I'll do my best to match your length. Just please don't write a page =w= I'll scream and hide and you might never hear from me again. Not because I don't like you, I'm just scared of letting you down.

• I wold appreciate if you would play [BCOLOR=#000080]Ayame Sohma[/BCOLOR]

• I will not role play rape for any reason however, I do role play self-harm, abuse, mental illnesses and these things can get gory and pretty...Fucked to put it bluntly. If you have a problem with any of these please let me know before our role play so I can avoid awkward and uncomfortable situations for both of us.

• I am underage so please take that into consideration for your own well-being
While I have no problem with role playing with older ages and people who are considered "legally" adults, if you're over the age of 18 I will not role play SMUT with you for your own sake. I don't want to get anyone in trouble.

:I look forward to hearing from you very soon:

Status
Not open for further replies.