1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Action, Adventure.
Okay, let's try this again.​

So, first off, Hi. I'm Jageroux. If you're reading this, it means you saw the title and thought 'Oh, hey, a RWBY RP. That could be neat.' And, it does indeed have the potential to be neat.

My goal, with this thread, is to find members for a pre-existing offsite RWBY RP. A RWBY RP that contains enough depth to maintain the interest of everyone involved, while providing a friendly environment for everyone. I want to have fun and make sure my fellow RPers are having fun.

The current group is quite small, only being around 6 people with myself included, but we're all dedicated and interested. If you're interested or have any questions, you can:
  1. Reply here.
  2. PM me.
  3. Message me on Skype - UN: Jageroux.

@Rainjay, no, it'll be a fresh start.

Do you already have the site? If so, shoot me a link. I'd check it out. Been looking for a RWBY roleplay, but would like to see what's up before I commit.

Okay, let's try this again.​

So, first off, Hi. I'm Jageroux. If you're reading this, it means you saw the title and thought 'Oh, hey, a RWBY RP. That could be neat.' And, it does indeed have the potential to be neat.

My goal, with this thread, is to find members for a pre-existing offsite RWBY RP. A RWBY RP that contains enough depth to maintain the interest of everyone involved, while providing a friendly environment for everyone. I want to have fun and make sure my fellow RPers are having fun.

The current group is quite small, only being around 6 people with myself included, but we're all dedicated and interested. If you're interested or have any questions, you can:
  1. Reply here.
  2. PM me.
  3. Message me on Skype - UN: Jageroux.
I'm interested!

Hello. In the future, any advertisements for off-site roleplays should be posted in the (self-explanatory) off-site advertising. :D I've moved this thread there for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.