2. Beginner
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern Fantasy, Romance
Legends. Stories scattered through time. Mankind has grown quite fond of recounting the exploits of heroes and villains, forgetting so easily that we are remnants, byproducts, of a forgotten past.

Man, born from Dust, was strong, wise, and resourceful. But he was born into an unforgiving world. An inevitable darkness, creatures of destruction, creatures of Grimm, set their sights on man and all of his creations. These forces clashed, and it seemed the Darkness was intent on returning man's brief existence to the void.

However, even the smallest spark of hope is enough to ignite change. And in time, man's passion, resourcefulness, and ingenuity led them to the tools that would help them even the odds.

This power was appropriately named, Dust.

Nature's wrath in hand, man lit their way through the Darkness. And in the shadow's absence came strength, civilization, and, most importantly, life.

Name: Ruby Rose
ruby rose rwby.jpg
Academy: Beacon Academy
Team: RWBY
Team Leader: Ruby Rose
Teammates (If known):

Weiss Schnee
Weiss_Schnee_RWBY.jpg

Blake Belladonna
rwby_blake_belladonna_.jpg

Yang Xiao Long
rwby___yang_xiao_long.jpg

Weapon: Sniper-Scythe, named Crescent Rose
Reference_zps3a0cab6b.jpg

Reason for wanting to be a hunter/huntress: Wanted to be one since her mother was killed by Grimm.

@Yuki Asuna

Legends. Stories scattered through time. Mankind has grown quite fond of recounting the exploits of heroes and villains, forgetting so easily that we are remnants, byproducts, of a forgotten past.

Man, born from Dust, was strong, wise, and resourceful. But he was born into an unforgiving world. An inevitable darkness, creatures of destruction, creatures of Grimm, set their sights on man and all of his creations. These forces clashed, and it seemed the Darkness was intent on returning man's brief existence to the void.

However, even the smallest spark of hope is enough to ignite change. And in time, man's passion, resourcefulness, and ingenuity led them to the tools that would help them even the odds.

This power was appropriately named, Dust.

Nature's wrath in hand, man lit their way through the Darkness. And in the shadow's absence came strength, civilization, and, most importantly, life.

Ruby looks out the window of the ship. "What do ya think, little sis? Ready to go to Beacon?"

"I don't know, Yang. I got moved ahead two years. I don't wanna be treated differently."

"You'll be fine. That just means they'll like you more."

"Will they though?"

Ruby looks around the ship at the other students. Luckily, noone was looking at her. She rubs her weapon, transforming Sniper-Scythe named Crescent Rose reassuringly.

Blake was waiting in the corner of the airship before she arrived at beacon she had trained pretty hard to get into this academy. She was ready to meet someone though. She kept her ears very still so everybody would still believe the bow was just that a bow. She looked at the girl and smiled liking her weapon. She held her own in her hand as a reassurance to her own safety.

Suddenly, a hologram appears of a woman. Shes blond with her hair in a bun, wearing a white blouse, black tights, and a purple cape. In her hand is a wand.

"Whoa."

"Who is that?"

"Hello, and welcome to Beacon. I am Glinda Goodwitch, and I am a professor here at Beacon."

"I guess that answers that."

"This is one of the most prestigious battle schools in the Remnant. We train Hunters and Huntresses, the people who go out to fight the Darkness, to fight the Grimm, as you well know. Some of you are coming from former battle schools, and others, this is your first time at school like this. It will push you beyond your limits, and harden you to do what needs to be done. Good luck, and again.... Welcome to Beacon Academy."

The viewports open, and the students look out. "Gotta love the view." A boy next to Ruby and Yang runs to the bathroom, and they here him retching. "I guess it's not for every body."

The boy comes back and introduces himself. He has vomit on his shoe. "Ew! You have puke on your shoe! Get away from me! Get away from me! EW!"

she tucked her chain scythe away and handd the boy a paper towel and pointed to his shoe. she turned and said hello my name is blake what is your name?

"Jaune. Jaune Arc. Nice, simple, rolls off the tongue. Girls love it."

She rolls her eyes and say and what is your name miss she holds her hand out to shake ruby's.

"Ruby. Ruby Rose." She shakes Blake's hand. "And this is my sister Yang."

"What's up?"

She says not much its nice to meet you both. What schools are you coming from?

"I'm coming from Signal." She doesn't mention she got pushed ahead two years.

"I am too."

"Um....Uh... Me three!" Ruby and Yang can tell that Jaune is lying. They might not know everybody at Signal, but they know enough to know he didn't go.

Blake says woah I was home schooled in fighting. She tryed her best to smile at the two girls.

"Wow! You were home schooled and got into Beacon? That's awesome!"

She says yeah I guess it kinda is she smiled at ruby she says I trained a lot to get here.

"We should probably head in. Soon we'll be the only ones out here."

"Yeah! Let's go!"

she said sure and began to tag along behind the two.

Ruby bumps into a girl in white, knocking over her luggage. "Hey! Watch where you are going!"

"I'm sorry."

"Do you have any idea who I am?"

(U already did this scene)

(In the group. not here.)

(You're good. You can pick up there, if you want.)

Status
Not open for further replies.