RWBY

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm working on my second just in case, but I'm stuck on her weapons. Either a pair of dagger-revolvers, a sword-laser musket, or a cannon-baseball bat?
Cannon-baseball bat sounds cool.

Squish.

Squish.

Trudging through the humid marsh, Onyx was silent as the rain continued to fall without an end in sight. Hood pulled over his head to prevent his vision from being obscured by the downpour; he made his way even further into the bog. Where was Aracel? They were together not even two minutes ago, but now she was nowhere to be seen.

Pausing, he stood and looked around, expecting the huntress to pop out of nowhere in an attempt to startle him. With a twitching ear, his posture stiffened when he heard a twig snap. Hand rising to the sword strapped to his back, he flipped backwards and swung the blade in one swift motion, cleaving through the neck of a beowolf.

Landing on a log, Onyx looked around as red eyes began to peer at him from the darkness of the surrounding foliage. Gripping Nighthawk even tighter, he clenched his jaw as his eyes narrowed, his slit pupil constricting even further. In an instant the Grimm rushed, closing in on him in a second.

Dashing forward, Onyx's body was engulfed in a navy-aura that lit up the marshland before blinking into the center of the mass of Grimm. With a flurry of cuts, Onyx cut through the creatures with uncanny precision. As one lunged at him from behind, he returned to his starting position on the log, the weapon shifting from sword to gun one swift motion.

The sound of gunfire filled the midnight air, like a series of thunderclaps against the endless downpour of rain. Breathing out a heavy sigh, Onyx stood amidst the slowly evaporating Grimm bodies and looked towards the sky as his eyes closed.

"Where are you…?" He breathed out, shifting on his feet as he rubbed his face, taking a deep breath as he continued walking.

He'd find her… Sooner or later.

It was originally 1k+ words but I felt it'd be more fitting if I shortened it down significantly. So, yeah. Onyx 'trailer'.

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Cannon-baseball bat sounds cool.

Squish.

Squish.

Trudging through the humid marsh, Onyx was silent as the rain continued to fall without an end in sight. Hood pulled over his head to prevent his vision from being obscured by the downpour; he made his way even further into the bog. Where was Aracel? They were together not even two minutes ago, but now she was nowhere to be seen.

Pausing, he stood and looked around, expecting the huntress to pop out of nowhere in an attempt to startle him. With a twitching ear, his posture stiffened when he heard a twig snap. Hand rising to the sword strapped to his back, he flipped backwards and swung the blade in one swift motion, cleaving through the neck of a beowolf.

Landing on a log, Onyx looked around as red eyes began to peer at him from the darkness of the surrounding foliage. Gripping Nighthawk even tighter, he clenched his jaw as his eyes narrowed, his slit pupil constricting even further. In an instant the Grimm rushed, closing in on him in a second.

Dashing forward, Onyx's body was engulfed in a navy-aura that lit up the marshland before blinking into the center of the mass of Grimm. With a flurry of cuts, Onyx cut through the creatures with uncanny precision. As one lunged at him from behind, he returned to his starting position on the log, the weapon shifting from sword to gun one swift motion.

The sound of gunfire filled the midnight air, like a series of thunderclaps against the endless downpour of rain. Breathing out a heavy sigh, Onyx stood amidst the slowly evaporating Grimm bodies and looked towards the sky as his eyes closed.

"Where are you…?" He breathed out, shifting on his feet as he rubbed his face, taking a deep breath as he continued walking.

He'd find her… Sooner or later.

It was originally 1k+ words but I felt it'd be more fitting if I shortened it down significantly. So, yeah. Onyx 'trailer'.

I'll start designing that then. Just in case we need her. I'm working on the Michael trailer now.

Alright, I have officially hit a wall while moving at full speed. I was going over all of the CSs one more time, and I realized something. The initials xD

Denimique Rune - DR.
Izarra Aritza - IA.
Onyx Zaynesworth - OZ.
Michael Bely - MB.

And so, after spending 20 minutes trying to think of something, I've gotten...

D-I-M-Z (A play on Demi/'Dems'.)

Last edited:
Alright, so, after bashing my head against a wall for about an hour, Onyx's new name is Onyx Norwyn, thus making the team name...

UsOvtYP.png
(Denim)

Expressing my interest in this. Every other RWBY Rp I joined died after their respective opening arcs or before they could even launch which is quite infuriating. Though it seems you already have 4 players so if we get 3 more people interested, would you mind notifying me?

Or for the meantime, I could take on a different role like one of the Teachers, perhaps?

Expressing my interest in this. Every other RWBY Rp I joined died after their respective opening arcs or before they could even launch which is quite infuriating. Though it seems you already have 4 players so if we get 3 more people interested, would you mind notifying me?

Or for the meantime, I could take on a different role like one of the Teachers, perhaps?
If you want to be a teacher, the only thing I'd say is just be able to work and communicate with @Bakugou , since she's primarily in charge of world building. If you want, we could discuss the role further via PMs or Skype.

Sal-U-tations! Well I must be admitting this seems promising for once... I hope it remains promising.

So some kind of introduction for me...Hi... Calling me Zero is just fine. I have done rp's a lot and recall two of the people here so far from the rp's they tried to establish. I do have some possible plot ideas and I do play a bag villain. Eh well good villain... I mean i can play a villain good... bad... I can be evil...

Skype sounds good. Do we already have a group chat for it?

My skype is salvex23.

Sal-U-tations! Well I must be admitting this seems promising for once... I hope it remains promising.

So some kind of introduction for me...Hi... Calling me Zero is just fine. I have done rp's a lot and recall two of the people here so far from the rp's they tried to establish. I do have some possible plot ideas and I do play a bag villain. Eh well good villain... I mean i can play a villain good... bad... I can be evil...
As it stands now, I think we've already reached our ideal character limit. Once we get things set to a steady pace, there's a good chance we'll accept more people, but not just yet, sorry.

Oh... should have come a bit earlier... Had idea for villain and plot and all... Well... I would like to view the rp and all to see if at one point i may be coming in... The rp isnt going ot be private view is it?

Oh... should have come a bit earlier... Had idea for villain and plot and all... Well... I would like to view the rp and all to see if at one point i may be coming in... The rp isnt going ot be private view is it?
Nope, so feel free to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.