"Ahem..." After clearing her throat to get the boys attention, Windia began to speak.

"I'm sorry for interrupting you gents, but could you perhaps take it down a notch.That girl's really trying her best so you two wouldn't punch each other's teeth out despite really being terrified of your little exchange over here so please just chill and relax. Besides, we should all be friends if we're going to be fighting Grimm together." Windia told the two guys in her usual bubbly and enthusiastic manner.

She then redirected her attention to the girl.

"Are you alright? You aren't hurt or anything, are you? " She asked, and for the first time, her enthusiasm was replaced with genuine concern.

"Don't worry. Everything's going to be alright! I'm Windia, by the way. Windia Milkyway. And it's nice to meet you." Her enthusiasm returned to her voice as she reassured Mona that everything was going to be fine.

After making sure she wasn't injured, Windia shifted her attention back to the boys.

"I'm telling you guys. Break it off right now and let's just enjoy the plane ride to our new home. Otherwise, everybody's going to have a really bad time. And we don't want that, right?"

Despite being very worried about her safety, there was a third reason why Aelius Cedomir didn't go after Windia Milkyway right away when she bounded off towards the two guys.

In the worst case scenario, when shit hit the fan and push came to shove... Windia would probably do better than Ael in a situation like that.

@Everyone (since I'm too lazy to tag everyone individually)
Who're you callin a...!? Before Franky could continue he heard a "Ahem..." off to his side and turned away from the pirate with a confused look and looked down slightly to see some winter maiden looking chick with messy long silver hair and fairly revealing cloths. It also may still be worth pointing out that she is also taller than Franky despite it only being by a couple of inches. "Huh?" He continues to stand there silently and listen to her whole banter; even being quite all through her comforting the faunus in addition to the slight hint of a threat at the end. After hearing that Franky silently looks back to Duviel perhaps sharing a glance before looking back to the two girls and lets out a quick laugh falling down to a cross legged sitting position on the armrest before regaining himself.

"You come over here and tell us to cool it all polite and stuff and then go and make a threat at the end? Franky just smiles at the messy haired girl. "I like this chick!" The ruffian cheers to himself as he fully relaxes any of his more violent intentions at this point and instead reaches into a small pocket in his jacket and pulls out a small steel flash. "Windia huh? Alright, nice to meet ya. The names Franky, Franky Russo." He says before taking a swig from his flask, afterwards looking back and up at Duviel. "Hey ju- I mean Duviel right? Hows about we settle this some time later? He says with a smile before offering the flash to the larger man. "Here, have a swig if ya want. I'm just happy to see some people heading to this academy actually retain a spine." He jests while looking from Duviel back to Windia.
As Teanna and Audrey wandered off, Duke waved weakly, laughing to himself. "I'm sure we'll catch up sometime." He was sure he'd end up running into them again at some point, but for now he'd have to take this one as a loss. As he turned to see who else was around, he heard a large commotion. Turning around, it was quite apparent that while many of the new students had started interacting with each other, two of them seemed a bit less friendly than the rest. In fact, it seemed as if they were about to start a battle right there on the ship. Duke chuckled and headed back towards his sister.

"It's really not my day is it," he commented on his previous encounter.

Felix rolled her eyes. "You never were much a ladies man. Either way, we've got a more entertaining situation going on. Check them out." Felix nodded towards the two students who had announced themselves as Franky and Duivel. Both of them seemed like tough, hardheaded guys. Despite this, Felix didn't really care too much about them. She'd encountered plenty of guys like them back in Drayce and didn't really care to get involved with what was going on between the two.

"C'mon. We should probably help out," Duke suggested. "I know you'd rather watch them fight it out in some sort of battle royale, but we're on a ship with those two nutjobs. If they end up taking this ship down with their fight, then we'll be stranded with them wherever this hunk of metal lands. C'mon." Duke gestured towards his sister to stand up, something he rarely did. Usually he followed her lead, but this was a bit of a different situation.

Felix smirked, secretly impressed with her brother's sudden show of initiative. Swinging her legs forwards, she hopped out of her chair and the two headed across the ship towards the group that had gathered around Franky And Duivel. As they headed over, Felix couldn't help but think that Franky seemed sort of familiar. Had they met before? She couldn't be sure.

When they got to the pair, Duke was about to say something to break up the situation, but Felix elbowed him in the ribs, shaking her head silently. "Let's just..watch, for a moment." Felix whispered. Duke gave her an odd look, but remained silent, allowing the altercation to continue. It didn't last much longer though, as a girl who called herself Windia had seemingly managed to diffuse the situation. With nothing but her signature smirk, Felix punched her brother lightly in the shoulder.

"See? You didn't even have to get involved. You just wanted some excitement, didn't you?"

Duke shrugged, slightly relieved everything seemed to be calming down.

@C.T. @BlueFlameNikku @CrunchyCHEEZIT
"Eh?" Mona spoke, head turning as she found herself joined by another female. Offering a smile, briefly distracted from the ongoing altercation, she gave her a wave and a bright smile. "Oh, hi there!" she greeted, cheerfully. It was nice that this other girl didn't seem to like this conflict either, but evidently, her statement mildly confused Mona. Terrified? Who was terrified? Was there another girl trying to stop the boys that she'd missed? She, herself, was far from scared, after all. She merely disliked conflict- at least, among friends. If it was against the grimm or baddies, she was all for it. Otherwise, she'd be in no shape to be a huntress.

Regardless.

When Windia instead turned her attention to Mona again, the Faunus merely offered another smile. "Hurt? Pfft, of course not, but thanks for asking!" she declared, as though it were the most obvious thing in the world that the males, despite their aggressive words, wouldn't actually harm her. "Oh, and I'm Mona, by the way. Mona Creum. Nice to meet you, Windia! And you, too, Franky!" she stated as both introduced themselves. Evidently, she didn't really pick up from his earlier comments that Franky disliked her. Or she merely ignored it. Whichever it was, she was happy to see the fighting had probably ceased. "See? We should save the fighting for the Grimm once we've arrived at Eden," she chimed, ears happily twitching.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @BlueFlameNikku @QuakeUPSB @Accelerator

Aelius Cedomir enjoyed the peace and solitude his room provided during the initial part of the trip to Eden. With Ingram Pagos practically beating every lesson he taught Ael into the young blonde's body as they roamed the vast lands of Remnant during their training, this was one of the rare moments when he could just slouch off and enjoy some much needed rest. He'd only been home briefly to pack up his stuff in preparation for his schooling in Eden, so he was trying to make every second of rest count...

However, Ael was absolutely brimming with energy. His mind was a wreck but his body always felt like a million Lien whenever the first vestiges of daylight appear on the horizon. Even if he wanted to sleep, he just was having difficulty doing it during the day compared to most people.

"Sometimes, I hate how convenient my damn semblance is." He said to nobody in particular before sighing exasperatedly. "Well, since I'm already here, I might as well associate with my fellow classmates. It's better to get on their good side sooner rather than later."

With those motivational words said, Ael hopped off from his bed and exited the room. Immediately, he bumped on a girl wearing strangely familiar, and excessively revealing clothing. Upon realizing who each other was, Ael's face paled in horror while the lightly dressed girl's face beamed with glee.

"Ohmygosh! Ohmygosh! Ohmygosh! AEL! Is that you? Holy Goliath! IT IS YOU! I can't believe it! I won't believe it! No I have to believe it! Nobody dresses up in such a shiny armor like that other than you!" The girl exclaimed in an excited voice before glomping the Ael in a cross between a tackle and a hug.

While most people would expect the eccentric girl with messy white hair to have a seizure at any given moment, Ael knew how much of a bundle of energy Windia Milkyway was. He first met the girl when his training expedition with Ingram landed them on the frozen mountains of Nysa. It looked like the old man and Windia's folks go way back so they stayed with her family during their training session in the icy kingdom.

One of the things that initially intrigued Ael about Windia was her seemingly boundless energy. It seemed like the girl was in a perpetual sugar rush as she would pretty much do anything in an excited, and enthusiastic manner. The other thing that intrigued him was how she could stand Nysa's chilling, frostbite-inducing weather by wearing clothing that barely covers any of her skin.

"Well, yes... It's me. And seeing that nobody dresses with such little clothing that they could easily be mistaken for an exhibitionist, then I would assume you're Windia, right?" Ael jested.

Suddenly, he felt Windia's elbow hit his gut, which was pretty impressive since he was wearing his armor.

Windia remained smiling though one could also see that her face was twitching as she tried to maintain her awkward smile.

"Ael.... you know how much I despise being called by the "E" word, right? Would you like to be re-educated about what happens when somebody calls me by the "E" word?" She said in a sickeningly sweet voice that fails to hide the malice in her intentions.

Needless to say, the first time he called her that didn't particularly end well for Ael. Aside from having several broken ribs, a broken arm and a broken leg, she managed to knock him out cold during the day, which was a first. Although he really wanted to get some sleep, he wasn't tempted to go through that hellish experience again because this time, she might actually put him in a coma. It's amazing how such a cheerful bundle of joy could easily turn into a sadist with just a flip of a switch.

"Umm.... No... that would be most unpleasant."

"Fufu. Great! Since this is the first time we've met in such a long while, I'll give you a free pass! I'm just glad that you're here. Why are you here anyway?" She asked inquisitively.

Ael was about to answer when he suddenly felt her shove her hand over his mouth rather forcefully so he ended up saying something in the likes of "Ahm goving fu fif a sduden iv Ivin" which translates to "i'm going to be a student in Eden" in no-hand-gag language.

"Don't tell me that you're going to be a student in Eden too?! OH EM GEE!!! I hope we become classmates! No! Not just classmates! Teammates! Nope. That's better but not quite yet. OHH! PARTNERS!" She looked absolutely thrilled at the idea as she smiled from ear to ear, possibly imagining all the chaos and destruction the two of them could cause if they became teammates.

He feared the implications their partnership could cause for not only their team, but to the entire school, and possibly the entire kingdom.

Or perhaps Ael was just exaggerating and overthinking stuff. Sure, Windia's a very eccentric person, and it could take a while to get used to her company but he knows that she's also a good person and that she's also a very skilled huntress-in-training.

"Uh-huh. As I was saying, I'm also going to be studying in Eden from now on. And there is a possibility that we're gonna be teammates.... or not. I don't know, there are a lot of people here, and you're the only one I've talked to extensively. I was on my way to socialize with some of them and get to know them when I accidentally bumped into you... so..." he let Windia figure out what he was trying to say. Ael wasn't outright rejecting her company, though he had to admit that getting acquainted with everyone would get really complicated with her tagging along. Still, knowing her, she'll definitely want to tag along with him, specially if it's about meeting new people.

"What a coincidence! I was just about on my way to meet new friends too! Until I bumped into you, specifically that armor of yours. Why are you wearing that hunk of steel here, anyways? It's not like a Nevermore would suddenly attack us, rip the fuselage to shreds destabilizing the pressure of the aircraft, sucking everyone out due to the vacuum it created and sending people on a surprise skydiving session, right? CAUSE THAT WOULD BE SO MUCH FUN!"

*clank*

The sound of Ael's gauntlet lightly tapping against the top of Windia's head could be heard followed by the "Owie~" she inadvertently let out as she winced in pain. Even though Ael was surprised Windia knew the physics behind aircraft more than he ever did, her uncalled for enthusiasm about the most peculiar of things dismissed any awe he could ever feel towards the girl. The phrase "there's a thin line separating genius from madness" perfectly applied to the white-haired girl.

"Don't jinx us, goddamit! No, that wouldn't be fun. In fact, that would be the opposite of fun! People plummeting to their deaths isn't fun, Windia. Some of us would go splat like a pancake if we free fall several thousand feet in the air without parachutes while you gently glide down the surface with that semblance of yours. Anyways. let's try to meet some more people and make some new friends while I'm still in the mood shall we?"

"Roger that!" was Windia's enthusiastic reply complete with a military salute that didn't particularly match her gleeful smile.

Ael grabbed hold of Windia's hand immediately, before she could do anything to cause the plane to make an emergency landing, then trudged off towards the lounge with her in tow.

He scanned his surroundings, hoping to find some people that are relatively safe to interact with. After being sucker-punched by Fate with a sudden meeting with Windia, he was hoping to interact with some hopefully peaceful and stable individuals. After all, Windia was already a nuclear reactor, and he didn't want to be around when she comes across another nuclear reactor.

He saw what looked like a gangster and a pirate bickering about something while a faunus-girl tried to prevent the two from murdering each other... yeah he doesn't want anything to do with those three.

Then there was a deer faunus trying to comfort a seemingly distraught girl. Nope. He was gonna let Rudolph have his moment. Ael really dislikes NTR in general and he certainly doesn't want that to happen to him in real life. "Do not do unto others what you don't want others to do unto you." was one of the most basic philosophies of mankind.

There was also a masked guy and a cloaked girl though the guy gave off the vibe that he really didn't want any company at the moment.

He saw another seemingly cheery girl interacting with a guy with an awkward look on his face. Again, he didn't want to commit the grave sin that is NTR so he steered clear of the two. And with Windia in tow, it seemed like a really bad idea to get her anywhere near another potential nuclear reactor.

Moving on, he saw a girl with platinum blonde hair reading a book while two guys seemed to be in an awkward conversation. Ael thought that their presence would make things more awkward. Besides, the blonde and Windia probably won't mix very well. Pass.

Then, two guys bonded over surfing. Ael knows at least what surfing is but he hasn't tried it yet so it seems unreasonable to join in on their conversation. He also didn't want to get in the way of a budding bromance... Meanwhile, Windia would just ramble on about shipping the two guys with each other. A definite no, for Ael.

There's also this blonde guy talking to what looked like a military officer while two girls were trying to inch themselves away from the two. Looks like trouble so he decided to let them be.

Finally, he spotted what seemed like a samurai girl, a guy handing out cards, and a girl wearing a Naval Officer Uniform radiating the essence of the Atlesian standard of "a prim and proper lady." about to play a game of cards. That seemed simple enough. And the folks looked peaceful... or at least relatively stable.

He decided to go towards their direction for their first interaction with their fellow students.

"Hey there! I see you guys are playing something, though I don't exactly know what. Whatever it is, I'm hoping the two of us could join you in playing... Both of us are fast learners so I think we'll quickly pick up on the rules-"

His introduction was cut short when he suddenly felt the lack of Windia's hand on his own. Desperately scanning his surroundings, he saw the white-haired girl bounding cheerfully towards the WORST POSSIBLE group of people she could associate with for the time being... the pirate, the gangster, and the faunus. He couldn't exactly blame the white haired girl. There was one other thing that impressed Ael about Windia... it is her conviction to protect faunus and her dream to create a world wherein faunus and humans see each other as equals. She probably went to that direction to ensure the faunus girl was alright specially when two scary-looking dude's are about to go nuclear around her. He can't possibly go after Windia for two reasons... First, stopping her now would be stepping on her desire to protect faunus. Secondly, it would be awkward to leave now that he already introduced himself to these people.

"Oh... looks like it's just me then. I'm Aelius by the way. Aelius Cedomir. And that's my friend Windia, heading towards certain death over there. Though don't worry about her. Chances are, she's the one who'll be dealing the certain death if one of those guys piss her off. May I know your names?" Ael asked in the calmest voice he could muster as he desperately tried to maintain his composure around the three students.

Meanwhile, Windia had just arrived at the location of the gangster and the pirate. She visibly saw how the faunus was trying to diffuse the situation despite how visibly terrified she was. Who wouldn't be? On one hand you got a seemingly handsome, younger version of Captain Hook twoering above you, complete with the pirate eyepatch and the ginormous hook for a hand. On the other, you've got someone... who's honestly less intimidating when he has to stand over an arm rest to stand on equal footing with the pirate. But he looked like a gangster and that meant the mob so this guy, who looked more cute, than intimidating, is actually quite intimidating as well now that she thought about it. Yes, any normal person would be terrified if they got caught in the crossfire between these two... Luckily, Windia was far from a normal person.

"Ahem..." After clearing her throat to get the boys attention, Windia began to speak.

"I'm sorry for interrupting you gents, but could you perhaps take it down a notch.That girl's really trying her best so you two wouldn't punch each other's teeth out despite really being terrified of your little exchange over here so please just chill and relax. Besides, we should all be friends if we're going to be fighting Grimm together." Windia told the two guys in her usual bubbly and enthusiastic manner.

She then redirected her attention to the girl.

"Are you alright? You aren't hurt or anything, are you? " She asked, and for the first time, her enthusiasm was replaced with genuine concern.

"Don't worry. Everything's going to be alright! I'm Windia, by the way. Windia Milkyway. And it's nice to meet you." Her enthusiasm returned to her voice as she reassured Mona that everything was going to be fine.

After making sure she wasn't injured, Windia shifted her attention back to the boys.

"I'm telling you guys. Break it off right now and let's just enjoy the plane ride to our new home. Otherwise, everybody's going to have a really bad time. And we don't want that, right?"

Despite being very worried about her safety, there was a third reason why Aelius Cedomir didn't go after Windia Milkyway right away when she bounded off towards the two guys.

In the worst case scenario, when shit hit the fan and push came to shove... Windia would probably do better than Ael in a situation like that.

@Everyone (since I'm too lazy to tag everyone individually)
Who're you callin a...!? Before Franky could continue he heard a "Ahem..." off to his side and turned away from the pirate with a confused look and looked down slightly to see some winter maiden looking chick with messy long silver hair and fairly revealing cloths. It also may still be worth pointing out that she is also taller than Franky despite it only being by a couple of inches. "Huh?" He continues to stand there silently and listen to her whole banter; even being quite all through her comforting the faunus in addition to the slight hint of a threat at the end. After hearing that Franky silently looks back to Duviel perhaps sharing a glance before looking back to the two girls and lets out a quick laugh falling down to a cross legged sitting position on the armrest before regaining himself.

"You come over here and tell us to cool it all polite and stuff and then go and make a threat at the end? Franky just smiles at the messy haired girl. "I like this chick!" The ruffian cheers to himself as he fully relaxes any of his more violent intentions at this point and instead reaches into a small pocket in his jacket and pulls out a small steel flash. "Windia huh? Alright, nice to meet ya. The names Franky, Franky Russo." He says before taking a swig from his flask, afterwards looking back and up at Duviel. "Hey ju- I mean Duviel right? Hows about we settle this some time later? He says with a smile before offering the flash to the larger man. "Here, have a swig if ya want. I'm just happy to see some people heading to this academy actually retain a spine." He jests while looking from Duviel back to Windia.
Duivel opened his mouth to bark back at Franky, but he too was cut off by another girl, interested in ceasing the conflict between them. Duivel stared at her blankly, his maddened pirate smile falling to a simple cold glare as she talked down to them like she was their goddamn mother or something. In any other situation, Duivel would've told her to fuck off and continued his verbal (and eventually physical) battle with Franky, but...something yanked at him at the back of his mind. Like a rabid dog being pulled back by a chain.

Duivel only sniffed, releasing his grip from his sword. "I ain't looking to escape from another wreckage anyway," he grumbled. He looked back to Franky, staring at him and his flask for a few moments. His face curled back into a daring smile, gripping the flask with his good hand and taking a swig. "Aye, these kids couldn't handle two men duking it out," he mused, handing the flask back to Franky and returning to his seat, resting his arms on his knees and polishing his hook.

And just that like, the fire was gone, returned to a dim ember. It would return later, when the time calls for it.
"Eh?" Mona spoke, head turning as she found herself joined by another female. Offering a smile, briefly distracted from the ongoing altercation, she gave her a wave and a bright smile. "Oh, hi there!" she greeted, cheerfully. It was nice that this other girl didn't seem to like this conflict either, but evidently, her statement mildly confused Mona. Terrified? Who was terrified? Was there another girl trying to stop the boys that she'd missed? She, herself, was far from scared, after all. She merely disliked conflict- at least, among friends. If it was against the grimm or baddies, she was all for it. Otherwise, she'd be in no shape to be a huntress.

Regardless.

When Windia instead turned her attention to Mona again, the Faunus merely offered another smile. "Hurt? Pfft, of course not, but thanks for asking!" she declared, as though it were the most obvious thing in the world that the males, despite their aggressive words, wouldn't actually harm her. "Oh, and I'm Mona, by the way. Mona Creum. Nice to meet you, Windia! And you, too, Franky!" she stated as both introduced themselves. Evidently, she didn't really pick up from his earlier comments that Franky disliked her. Or she merely ignored it. Whichever it was, she was happy to see the fighting had probably ceased. "See? We should save the fighting for the Grimm once we've arrived at Eden," she chimed, ears happily twitching.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @BlueFlameNikku @QuakeUPSB @Accelerator
...Oh, god, she's still here.

"Do you ever get tired?" Duivel grumbled, venom practically dripping from his mouth.

Of course, Mona wouldn't notice that.

@Hospes @BlueFlameNikku @QuakeUPSB @Accelerator @peeps​

Duivel opened his mouth to bark back at Franky, but he too was cut off by another girl, interested in ceasing the conflict between them. Duivel stared at her blankly, his maddened pirate smile falling to a simple cold glare as she talked down to them like she was their goddamn mother or something. In any other situation, Duivel would've told her to fuck off and continued his verbal (and eventually physical) battle with Franky, but...something yanked at him at the back of his mind. Like a rabid dog being pulled back by a chain.

Duivel only sniffed, releasing his grip from his sword. "I ain't looking to escape from another wreckage anyway," he grumbled. He looked back to Franky, staring at him and his flask for a few moments. His face curled back into a daring smile, gripping the flask with his good hand and taking a swig. "Aye, these kids couldn't handle two men duking it out," he mused, handing the flask back to Franky and returning to his seat, resting his arms on his knees and polishing his hook.

And just that like, the fire was gone, returned to a dim ember. It would return later, when the time calls for it.

...Oh, god, she's still here.

"Do you ever get tired?" Duivel grumbled, venom practically dripping from his mouth.

Of course, Mona wouldn't notice that.

@Hospes @BlueFlameNikku @QuakeUPSB @Accelerator @peeps​

There was silence from Mona for a moment at Duviel's question, and the Faunus just stared before breaking into the typical, bright smile. "Actually, funny you should ask that, haha! I have to be asleep to use my semblance," she stated, clasping her hands behind her back with cheer. "Besides, does anyone not get tired? Realistically, I mean.. I know sometimes in, like, books and tv people don't ever seem to get tired, which just seems really weird to me." As suspected, she was oblivious to the venom in his tone or just simply not caring. Probably the former, with how naive she seemed.

Deciding to move on, however, and wanting to know more about her new friends, the Faunus continued, just a tad more mellow now. "So, where are you all from? I'm from Terra." That was a stunning comment, considering the white tiger ears sprouting from her head. After all, it was a well-known fact that it was unpleasant, even downright dangerous, for a Faunus to live in the place, what with the severe prejudice, rumors of an anti-faunus organization rising up, and the civil war ongoing.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @QuakeUPSB @BlueFlameNikku @Accelerator

Franky was pleased at Duviel's response to everything and returned the smile before turning back to the rest of the congregation. He didn't really want to start up a fight in this ship. He was far more interested in scouting out some of these soon to be fellow students. He wanted to see who he could rely on when push came to shove. So far things were going well. The gangster may act like a thug but there is a mind at work under the ruffian exterior and it would start to show now that things had calmed down. He was now relaxed and content with what was going on around; in fact even more so when he noticed a certain familiar pair join the party. Even his speech pattern seem to refine itself into a more smooth almost Italian accent. Giving Felix and Duke a quick glace as if playing it off like he didn't already figure out they were here.

"Well would you look at that. The infamous Rooks in the flesh." "Who knew Drayce celebrates would be joining us on the voyage." He mused.

While some of "The Rooks" actions were more so outwardly known do to their infamous reputation what would be known about Franky from other people living in Drayce would be no where near as "glamorous." He was the last family member of a far gone crime family and at a time formed his own little gang in Drayce by the name of "The Red Dukes." They did well for their small size, most likely do to "Little Franky" in one fashion or another but that would be less known to most. He smiled at the two newest additions to the conversation.

"Its good to see some familiar faces from Drayce. Especially some faces that I've won some good bets on." As he was referring to the tournaments the siblings at participated in.

In the case of Mona Franky figured that his prior sentences answered the question about where he in particular was from and he didn't so much as bat an eye at the mention of where she was from as that sort of thing to Franky seemed very light in comparison to shit he's seen.

Reactions: Quake
Hazel Sterling
@Crimson Spartan

Hazel had a relatively strong grip, but... It seemed a bit underwhelmuing compared to her somewhat boisterous attitude. Perhaps her strength wasn't her forte... Or, maybe she relied on something else entirely when it came to a fight, hard to say. Whatever the case was, it was apparent that Alcander towered a bit over Hazel her being a foot or so shorter than him. Even so, it didn't appear to faze her, or at least she was pretty adept at hiding it if she felt undercut by this.

Nonetheless, that curious look on her face only seemed to grow more obvious when she listened to his answer, tapping her chin a little. Looks like they both wanted to do a little more than wander around and kill the occasional grimm, but she couldn't help feeling as if there was a little more to it than that.

Everyone had their secrets... After all.

Speaking of which, she quickly realized she would have to reveal a little of her history in return... It was only fair, but... All the same, she had no desire to mention too much about her history, but she figured she could get away with skirting around a few details to answer Alcander's question.

"Let's just say my chums didn't want me company anymore, eh?" She said, shrugging a little.

"B-'sides, they ain't the brightest bunch anyway... So I split." Hazel paused for a moment, cupping her chin with one hand.

Evidently, she was trying to recall what had happened during the years in between her little "excursion", post exile from her bandit tribe... And to be honest, the details were a bit vague, even to her.

The few years that passed had been a bit of a blur, but she could remember spending alot of her time alone... Stalking small packs of grimm here and there, and occasionally popping by a settlement for supplies, and some local gossip. It also happened to be how she heard about the hunters academies, which eventually brought her here.

"Hit the road for a couple-a years... And... I s'pose I wasn't satisfied with where I was at... So... I figured I'd get some trainin', have some laughs and... Learn ta swim with the bigger fish." She said, shrugging her shoulders.

Yeesh, what a mouthfull... It was certainly strange that she was rambling as much as she was in the presense of someone she barely even knew, but then again... Alcander was probably the first person she'd met in a while that was actually willing to listen to her.

Mostly because the only semblance of a social life she had before she got here, was her fellow bandits... And they had a tendency to be pretty hard on each other, especially to those of a lower status than themselves.​
Alcander's grip was firm but at the same time was gentle. Despite his intimidating appearance he was usually quite a nice person. Socially awkward but nice....until the mask comes off that is... Anyways after letting go for Hazel's hand he quietly listened to her as he spoke. His eyes from behind his mask were locked onto her as he listened.

"Sounds reasonable.. Didn't really have many friends 'fore I started wandering.... Just kinda disappeared from the old farm one day while my folks weren't lookin'. Not like they cared anyways since they barely cared about me to begin with..."

Alcander simply left it at that but he seemed to dance around a bit himself in regards to the truth.

@york

The white haired girl sighed in relief after seeing the gangster, who introduced himself as Franky, make up with the pirate guy, who frankly, didn't bother with any introductions. At least she didn't have to do any crazy shit that Ael would probably blow a fuse over. Specifically, if both these guys hadn't quit it, she would have grabbed hold of Mona before she blew a hole on the wall of the ship and let the vacuum created by destabilizing the fuselage's pressure start an unplanned skydiving session for everyone on board. Like she said, everybody's going to have a bad time... and she really still seems to be fixated with her crazy skydiving idea. She was pretty sure Ael's Shiny Semblance could prevent him from going splat if he does fall off the vehicle. He didn't know about everybody else but tough luck for them, right?

Still, she was surprised that her strategy worked like a charm. Admittedly, she was looking forward to Plan B, which stand for Bad Time, but she was astonished Franky took her request/threat pretty well. A hint of a blush could be even briefly seen on her face when Franky said he liked her, though that probably was directed towards her attitude when she tried to diffuse the situation.

"I'm pretty sure I can handle you guys duking it out. I can't say the same for the ship though. Unless you can somehow skydive with no parachutes without going splat like a pancake, then It's a great thing both of you made up now. We're all friends here. And we all have one common enemy." Windia said while beaming at the three.

Unsurprisingly, Jack Sparrow was still acting like a big grumpypants towards everyone, specially to Mona it seems. She was impressed she was able to stand his attitude and still remain positive, what with the way she willingly described how her semblance operates and how she said she lived in Terra, a place where discrimination against faunus was rampant.

"You're kidding, right? But aren't those humans at Terra mean towards faunus or something? Believe it or not, my entire family's faunus, and I'm one of the few humans living in Nysa... well until now. Pops urged me to study in Eden so I can meet some new people and learn some new things I didn't have a chance to learn in the old ice bucket. I've already managed to meet up with an old pal too though he insisted that we split up so we can make some new friends." Windia told Mona. She then briefly turned to Ael and excitedly waved at him to which he normally waved back in response.

Turning back around, she somehow caught a piece of what Franky said to two people who seemed hesitant to join their little group. He said something about the guy and the girl hailing from Drayce so she assumed that Franky came from the same place. If that really were the case, then she had to say she wasn't surprised one bit. She expected ruffian sorts like him to come from such a dangerous kingdom although surviving there for long periods of time deserves quite a bit of credit.

"Well, don't just stand there! C'mere! We don't bite... I think." The white haired girl said enthusiastically to the Rooks. She briefly gave Duivel an uncertain look before shifting her attention back at the twins. Windia was unsure how Captain Hook would react to having more people over but they'll just have to cross that bridge when they get there. On the bright side, if things go awry, Plan B would still be viable!

Felix remained silent as Franky spoke, studying him so intently she barely heard anything he had said. It wasn't until a gentle nudge from her brother caused her to realize she had been staring at the stranger the entire time. In order to prevent any awkwardness, the dark haired girl extended her hand out towards Franky.

"Felix," she finally said, referring to herself. "So you're from Drayce too I take it? Me and Duke here don't tend to run into too many of our own kind," she commented, her eyes locked on Franky intently.

Duke rolled his eyes. Felix was always overly suspicious of strangers, but the way she was acting now was a bit much. He couldn't blame her, however. They duo had encountered some difficult situations over their lifetime, and had quickly learned not to trust anyone, particularly anyone from their homeland. There always seemed to be an ulterior motive behind people's actions.

"Well, I suppose I'll let you two have a nice chat," he finally said, slipping around the pair to have a chat with the white haired girl that had broken up the previous "situation." "So," he began, flashing his signature smile. "You were pretty smooth with all 'that'," he jerked his thumb towards Duivel and Franky. "You gotta be pretty special to handle something as high stress as those two. I like that." Duke smiled again. He was obviously laying it on a bit thick, but he'd totally been shot down earlier, and it had been a slight blow to his confidence with people. Surely he wouldn't get shot down twice in one day...right?

"So..I'm Duke. What's your name?" The Rook smiled once more.

@BlueFlameNikku @Accelerator

Franky was pleased at Duviel's response to everything and returned the smile before turning back to the rest of the congregation. He didn't really want to start up a fight in this ship. He was far more interested in scouting out some of these soon to be fellow students. He wanted to see who he could rely on when push came to shove. So far things were going well. The gangster may act like a thug but there is a mind at work under the ruffian exterior and it would start to show now that things had calmed down. He was now relaxed and content with what was going on around; in fact even more so when he noticed a certain familiar pair join the party. Even his speech pattern seem to refine itself into a more smooth almost Italian accent. Giving Felix and Duke a quick glace as if playing it off like he didn't already figure out they were here.

"Well would you look at that. The infamous Rooks in the flesh." "Who knew Drayce celebrates would be joining us on the voyage." He mused.

While some of "The Rooks" actions were more so outwardly known do to their infamous reputation what would be known about Franky from other people living in Drayce would be no where near as "glamorous." He was the last family member of a far gone crime family and at a time formed his own little gang in Drayce by the name of "The Red Dukes." They did well for their small size, most likely do to "Little Franky" in one fashion or another but that would be less known to most. He smiled at the two newest additions to the conversation.

"Its good to see some familiar faces from Drayce. Especially some faces that I've won some good bets on." As he was referring to the tournaments the siblings at participated in.

In the case of Mona Franky figured that his prior sentences answered the question about where he in particular was from and he didn't so much as bat an eye at the mention of where she was from as that sort of thing to Franky seemed very light in comparison to shit he's seen.
The white haired girl sighed in relief after seeing the gangster, who introduced himself as Franky, make up with the pirate guy, who frankly, didn't bother with any introductions. At least she didn't have to do any crazy shit that Ael would probably blow a fuse over. Specifically, if both these guys hadn't quit it, she would have grabbed hold of Mona before she blew a hole on the wall of the ship and let the vacuum created by destabilizing the fuselage's pressure start an unplanned skydiving session for everyone on board. Like she said, everybody's going to have a bad time... and she really still seems to be fixated with her crazy skydiving idea. She was pretty sure Ael's Shiny Semblance could prevent him from going splat if he does fall off the vehicle. He didn't know about everybody else but tough luck for them, right?

Still, she was surprised that her strategy worked like a charm. Admittedly, she was looking forward to Plan B, which stand for Bad Time, but she was astonished Franky took her request/threat pretty well. A hint of a blush could be even briefly seen on her face when Franky said he liked her, though that probably was directed towards her attitude when she tried to diffuse the situation.

"I'm pretty sure I can handle you guys duking it out. I can't say the same for the ship though. Unless you can somehow skydive with no parachutes without going splat like a pancake, then It's a great thing both of you made up now. We're all friends here. And we all have one common enemy." Windia said while beaming at the three.

Unsurprisingly, Jack Sparrow was still acting like a big grumpypants towards everyone, specially to Mona it seems. She was impressed she was able to stand his attitude and still remain positive, what with the way she willingly described how her semblance operates and how she said she lived in Terra, a place where discrimination against faunus was rampant.

"You're kidding, right? But aren't those humans at Terra mean towards faunus or something? Believe it or not, my entire family's faunus, and I'm one of the few humans living in Nysa... well until now. Pops urged me to study in Eden so I can meet some new people and learn some new things I didn't have a chance to learn in the old ice bucket. I've already managed to meet up with an old pal too though he insisted that we split up so we can make some new friends." Windia told Mona. She then briefly turned to Ael and excitedly waved at him to which he normally waved back in response.

Turning back around, she somehow caught a piece of what Franky said to two people who seemed hesitant to join their little group. He said something about the guy and the girl hailing from Drayce so she assumed that Franky came from the same place. If that really were the case, then she had to say she wasn't surprised one bit. She expected ruffian sorts like him to come from such a dangerous kingdom although surviving there for long periods of time deserves quite a bit of credit.

"Well, don't just stand there! C'mere! We don't bite... I think." The white haired girl said enthusiastically to the Rooks. She briefly gave Duivel an uncertain look before shifting her attention back at the twins. Windia was unsure how Captain Hook would react to having more people over but they'll just have to cross that bridge when they get there. On the bright side, if things go awry, Plan B would still be viable!
Felix remained silent as Franky spoke, studying him so intently she barely heard anything he had said. It wasn't until a gentle nudge from her brother caused her to realize she had been staring at the stranger the entire time. In order to prevent any awkwardness, the dark haired girl extended her hand out towards Franky.

"Felix," she finally said, referring to herself. "So you're from Drayce too I take it? Me and Duke here don't tend to run into too many of our own kind," she commented, her eyes locked on Franky intently.

Duke rolled his eyes. Felix was always overly suspicious of strangers, but the way she was acting now was a bit much. He couldn't blame her, however. They duo had encountered some difficult situations over their lifetime, and had quickly learned not to trust anyone, particularly anyone from their homeland. There always seemed to be an ulterior motive behind people's actions.

"Well, I suppose I'll let you two have a nice chat," he finally said, slipping around the pair to have a chat with the white haired girl that had broken up the previous "situation." "So," he began, flashing his signature smile. "You were pretty smooth with all 'that'," he jerked his thumb towards Duivel and Franky. "You gotta be pretty special to handle something as high stress as those two. I like that." Duke smiled again. He was obviously laying it on a bit thick, but he'd totally been shot down earlier, and it had been a slight blow to his confidence with people. Surely he wouldn't get shot down twice in one day...right?

"So..I'm Duke. What's your name?" The Rook smiled once more.

@BlueFlameNikku @Accelerator

rsz_mona_by_teh_zombish_daredvh_by_teh_zombish-davwpwl.png

Beaming at the others, Mona didn't at all hesitate to keep up conversation, practically wiggling with excitement. "Drayce, huh?" she repeated with unteachable pep, listening to Franky's words and responding accordingly... Despite she, herself, not having been addressed. That said, her gaze turned to the Rooks as they approached, smiling wider. "Oh, and you know each other! That's so great! I wish I'd known some people coming here, but it's nice making new friends, t--" Suddenly, abruptly cutting herself off, Mona's eyes widened with a gasp as Franky's words finally really hit her. "Wait... Celebrities?!" she repeated, clasping her hands together in front of her face in excitement. For being seventeen, she sure was hyperactive. "That's amazing!" She had been on the verge of asking for an autograph... But Windia's words snapped her out of it, sending her instead into a bout of confusion.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" she asked, tilting her head with a clear shade of clueless. "I've never had any problems with any humans...." she stated, words obviously sincere. "Or Faunus, for that manner. Everyone I've met's been sweet as sugar." That was... odd., to say the least. Perhaps Mona had a darker, more serious side that came out and intimidated locals out of picking on her? Or some intimidating friend that scared them off? The latter wouldn't be surprising, with how the first people she'd taken to interacting with were the ruffians. Shrugging it off, Mona smiled once more. "I bet it's just some rumor. But Nysa, huh? I've heard there's lots of Faunus there... I'd love to visit, some day. Maybe you could introduce me to that family of yours, even!"

Moving on, the Faunus glanced to Duviel again, that bright smile now directed his way. "So, Windia's from Nysa, Franky and... imnotsurewhattheirnamesare... are from Drayce... What about you, Duviel?"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @QuakeUPSB @Accelerator @BlueFlameNikku

---------

Meanwhile, Teanna and Audrey would run into the green haired man that appeared to be with the military. Unlike the man that they and Erin had dealt with before, this one seemed kinder and more caring about his job. Offering a smile, he spoke up, stepping in their path. "Excuse me, ladies, but you aren't supposed to be back here... Here, I'll escort you back to the main section of the aircraft, where students such as yourselves are free to go about whatever activities you please. Enjoy yourselves!" As he spoke, he began to usher them back to the main area as he said, promptly nodding and waving. "Enjoy the rest of the trip, ladies."

And then he was gone.

@C.T.

rsz_mona_by_teh_zombish_daredvh_by_teh_zombish-davwpwl.png

Beaming at the others, Mona didn't at all hesitate to keep up conversation, practically wiggling with excitement. "Drayce, huh?" she repeated with unteachable pep, listening to Franky's words and responding accordingly... Despite she, herself, not having been addressed. That said, her gaze turned to the Rooks as they approached, smiling wider. "Oh, and you know each other! That's so great! I wish I'd known some people coming here, but it's nice making new friends, t--" Suddenly, abruptly cutting herself off, Mona's eyes widened with a gasp as Franky's words finally really hit her. "Wait... Celebrities?!" she repeated, clasping her hands together in front of her face in excitement. For being seventeen, she sure was hyperactive. "That's amazing!" She had been on the verge of asking for an autograph... But Windia's words snapped her out of it, sending her instead into a bout of confusion.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" she asked, tilting her head with a clear shade of clueless. "I've never had any problems with any humans...." she stated, words obviously sincere. "Or Faunus, for that manner. Everyone I've met's been sweet as sugar." That was... odd., to say the least. Perhaps Mona had a darker, more serious side that came out and intimidated locals out of picking on her? Or some intimidating friend that scared them off? The latter wouldn't be surprising, with how the first people she'd taken to interacting with were the ruffians. Shrugging it off, Mona smiled once more. "I bet it's just some rumor. But Nysa, huh? I've heard there's lots of Faunus there... I'd love to visit, some day. Maybe you could introduce me to that family of yours, even!"

Moving on, the Faunus glanced to Duviel again, that bright smile now directed his way. "So, Windia's from Nysa, Franky and... imnotsurewhattheirnamesare... are from Drayce... What about you, Duviel?"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @QuakeUPSB @Accelerator @BlueFlameNikku

---------

Meanwhile, Teanna and Audrey would run into the green haired man that appeared to be with the military. Unlike the man that they and Erin had dealt with before, this one seemed kinder and more caring about his job. Offering a smile, he spoke up, stepping in their path. "Excuse me, ladies, but you aren't supposed to be back here... Here, I'll escort you back to the main section of the aircraft, where students such as yourselves are free to go about whatever activities you please. Enjoy yourselves!" As he spoke, he began to usher them back to the main area as he said, promptly nodding and waving. "Enjoy the rest of the trip, ladies."

And then he was gone.

@C.T.
Duivel had remained silent throughout the sharing, trying to blot out the noises around him. When Mona's voice pierced his mental shield, his single crimson eye turned over, glaring at the Faunus and the others there. That's all he did for a couple seconds; he remained still, as if he was formulating a complicated answer in his head.

"Nowhere important."

That's all he had to say.

@Hospes @QuakeUPSB @Accelerator @BlueFlameNikku

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Midnight Maiden

And then he was gone.​
"Oof!" Audrey grunted as she landed face first on the metallic floor of the ship. A second, more subdued grunt followed when she felt Teanna land on her not a second later. She murmured something about military hospitality in annoyance, having been tossed to the floor like casual trash after being caught sneaking around. Her head raised and she caught sight of several of the other students. The golden flame wielder blinked twice before her eyes narrowed and in a harsh tone she addressed them.

"You. Saw. Nothing."

With that she shoved Teanna off with a preemptive sorry before pushing herself up and dusting her armor off.

"That didn't work."

"Thank you, Tee. I hadn't noticed." Audrey's sarcasm was lost on the other, however, as Teanna already skipped to the others. "Hello there! Um...hello again in some cases." She added with a pointed look at Duke.

@Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @QuakeUPSB @Accelerator @BlueFlameNikku

There was that way of thinking again about how how everyone here are friends and they all had one common enemy. Franky didn't share that way of thinking as plenty of other things in this world have been an enemy to him than just Grimm. Other people in addition to mother nature and father time leave their scars on everyone. He kept his relaxed expression despite having heard this concept repeatedly and not agreeing with it. Smirking just a tad at Windia's blushing and continued words.

Though then there was the matter that Felix had been just staring at Franky before introducing herself and speaking up. "Little Franky" softly smiled at this as her look spoke volumes. It was a kind of mutual distrust that was all too common where he grew up and he came to trust people who understood that passive skepticism more so than those that didn't. He'd gently take up her hand and give the top of it a gentle kiss. "It is a pleasure." Then promptly releasing it, more so being a message of understanding between the two as well as letting his fancier side show a little bit. Though he wouldn't admit it that in the moment he figured it would be entertaining and that honestly she wasn't bad looking either.

"Yes, I do hail from Drayce same as you two though I believe I'd be a tad happier if I meet less people from Drayce as well. Think it'd save me from a few extra beatings and stabbings." He said and chuckled. Chucking quickly once again this time at Mona's antics towards Felix and Duke.

Just as he was about to take another sip from his flask before he heard two thuds off to his side. Turning to see two girls collapsed one of which landed face first on the floor one on top of the other as he stared confused for a moment before spoke harshly at him and the rest of the gathered group. Franky responded with a joking posture, his arms held out at his sides as he was still seated on the armrest of the couch. "Right right of course. All I saw was that some blonde chick ate shit." If it wasn't clear to the rest of the group at this point "Little Franky" didn't take "most" threats or harsh tones very well.

Alcander's grip was firm but at the same time was gentle. Despite his intimidating appearance he was usually quite a nice person. Socially awkward but nice....until the mask comes off that is... Anyways after letting go for Hazel's hand he quietly listened to her as he spoke. His eyes from behind his mask were locked onto her as he listened.

"Sounds reasonable.. Didn't really have many friends 'fore I started wandering.... Just kinda disappeared from the old farm one day while my folks weren't lookin'. Not like they cared anyways since they barely cared about me to begin with..."

Alcander simply left it at that but he seemed to dance around a bit himself in regards to the truth.

@york
Hazel Sterling
@Crimson Spartan

Hazel tilted her head as she tried to recall any instances where her Bandit tribe actually cared about her, and... Honestly? She really couldn't think of one. The most they did was take her in, and raise her, till she could walk, and talk, and hold a weapon.

Then they turned her loose, and let the chips fall where they may be.

It was by pure luck, and perhaps her own stubborness that allowed her to survive as long as she did... And perhaps, it's why she was still standing here, right now.

However, while she was willing to reveal some of her past, she figured she'd leave the details be; sometimes history was best left to wither away to time. After all, if anyone here knew the reason her fellow bandits decided to ditch her, she figured her chances at becoming a huntress were pretty slim.

Though, seeing that the topic was inevitably going to go down that path... She decided to do what she thought was best, and divert it, her gaze wandering off a little until it finally landed on Alcander's gloves once more

"So... Whaddaya do with... Those?" She asked, gesturing towards them.

Welp, that was one way to do it; she just had to hope that it would work... Making a mental note to herself to keep away from all this history talk in the future. As much as she felt the urge to talk about it here and there, it really would come around to bite her if she let anyone pry too much about her own past.​

He decided to go towards their direction for their first interaction with their fellow students.

"Hey there! I see you guys are playing something, though I don't exactly know what. Whatever it is, I'm hoping the two of us could join you in playing... Both of us are fast learners so I think we'll quickly pick up on the rules-"

His introduction was cut short when he suddenly felt the lack of Windia's hand on his own. Desperately scanning his surroundings, he saw the white-haired girl bounding cheerfully towards the WORST POSSIBLE group of people she could associate with for the time being... the pirate, the gangster, and the faunus. He couldn't exactly blame the white haired girl. There was one other thing that impressed Ael about Windia... it is her conviction to protect faunus and her dream to create a world wherein faunus and humans see each other as equals. She probably went to that direction to ensure the faunus girl was alright specially when two scary-looking dude's are about to go nuclear around her. He can't possibly go after Windia for two reasons... First, stopping her now would be stepping on her desire to protect faunus. Secondly, it would be awkward to leave now that he already introduced himself to these people.

"Oh... looks like it's just me then. I'm Aelius by the way. Aelius Cedomir. And that's my friend Windia, heading towards certain death over there. Though don't worry about her. Chances are, she's the one who'll be dealing the certain death if one of those guys piss her off. May I know your names?" Ael asked in the calmest voice he could muster as he desperately tried to maintain his composure around the three students.
Shizune had spaced out, watching Kwame seemingly shuffle the cards endlessly without answering her question (They were nimble fingers :T) , but when Aelius spoke up she shook it off and glanced up to him. "OH, sorry. I asked what we were playing and then I... dunno. Like some three person simultaenous space out. I'm Shizune Shimmer, nice to meet you- wait, did you say someone's dying?" She asked as she leaned to look past him towards wherever said death would be occuring.

@Ringmaster @Yun Lee @Accelerator

Shizune had spaced out, watching Kwame seemingly shuffle the cards endlessly without answering her question (They were nimble fingers :T) , but when Aelius spoke up she shook it off and glanced up to him. "OH, sorry. I asked what we were playing and then I... dunno. Like some three person simultaenous space out. I'm Shizune Shimmer, nice to meet you- wait, did you say someone's dying?" She asked as she leaned to look past him towards wherever said death would be occuring.

@Ringmaster @Yun Lee @Accelerator
"If either strikes, someone will deal with it. If not, I will."

Aqua said casually with a nod to the new person, before turning slightly in her seat to regard them as she frowned. Hmph. Not to hard to deduce where one of them might have come from, if that outfit and mannerism was any indication. As to the other...

....She hadn't a clue and it was around that moment someone else stepped in. Dressed in a yellow jumpsuit with black lines on the side of her legs, she was a slim figure with an open face. Around her hands, bandages wrapped in a style meant for those who used their fists extensively as she asked brightly.

"Excuse me. Does anyone know if the cockpit is off-limits to students?"

Aqua blinked.

"...Why would you want to know?"

The new girl laughed and brushed her bangs from her eyes.

"Because I want to ride shotgun silly! Or at least check it out- Did I interrupt anything?" She asked with a casual blink.

Meanwhile, elsewhere Angus would glance at the hand for a long, awkward moment before frowning as he turned his head in a direction.

"....Fight brewing. Curious?"

It was something in the air.

@Hospes @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Yun Lee @Accelerator

Hazel Sterling
@Crimson Spartan

Hazel tilted her head as she tried to recall any instances where her Bandit tribe actually cared about her, and... Honestly? She really couldn't think of one. The most they did was take her in, and raise her, till she could walk, and talk, and hold a weapon.

Then they turned her loose, and let the chips fall where they may be.

It was by pure luck, and perhaps her own stubborness that allowed her to survive as long as she did... And perhaps, it's why she was still standing here, right now.

However, while she was willing to reveal some of her past, she figured she'd leave the details be; sometimes history was best left to wither away to time. After all, if anyone here knew the reason her fellow bandits decided to ditch her, she figured her chances at becoming a huntress were pretty slim.

Though, seeing that the topic was inevitably going to go down that path... She decided to do what she thought was best, and divert it, her gaze wandering off a little until it finally landed on Alcander's gloves once more

"So... Whaddaya do with... Those?" She asked, gesturing towards them.

Welp, that was one way to do it; she just had to hope that it would work... Making a mental note to herself to keep away from all this history talk in the future. As much as she felt the urge to talk about it here and there, it really would come around to bite her if she let anyone pry too much about her own past.​
"W-Well aside from being great for fist fights i've modified it to funnel fire dust through tubes in them. Guess you can think of it as a flamethrower..." Alcander spoke to Hazel as he went over what the uses his gauntlets. Well it seemed to be very effective when it came to close quarters.

"Fire is great for my semblance and honestly... I use a brawler style of fighting so it works out.." Alcander added before falling silent.

@york

Franky responded with a joking posture, his arms held out at his sides as he was still seated on the armrest of the couch. "Right right of course. All I saw was that some blonde chick ate shit." If it wasn't clear to the rest of the group at this point "Little Franky" didn't take "most" threats or harsh tones very well.
"Nothing." She repeated.​

David had lived a sheltered life with his parents. He had never been much for the spotlight, but if going to the academy meant following in his deceased father's footsteps, he would do it. He waited for someone to respond back. He wasn't that much of a conversationalist to begin with and that wasn't about to change anytime soon. He heard the book being shut and he looked at the girl who had closed it. He paused, not realizing that he had been standing this whole time and that there had been a sheet near him too. " Well, t-t-thanks," he said, feeling slightly foolish that he hadn't noticed that at all until it was pointed out to him.

@Hospes
"Of course."

With that, the female gave a nod and a brief, tight smile before getting up and walking away. As she did so, Cyriac only looked even more sheepish, scratching the back of his head and looking down. "...Yeah. Really bad with people," he muttered. "So, uh.. Where're you from, David?"

@LuckycoolHawk9

Meanwhile, elsewhere Angus would glance at the hand for a long, awkward moment before frowning as he turned his head in a direction.

"....Fight brewing. Curious?"

It was something in the air.

@Hospes @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Yun Lee @Accelerator

Either not noticing Angus's staring, or simply not caring, Sylvester eventually dropped his hand and.. Shrugged. "..I guess. Not like there's much better to do in this shithole than check out the folk hangin' 'round."

Despite his words, he made no move to, well, move.

@Ringmaster
Duivel had remained silent throughout the sharing, trying to blot out the noises around him. When Mona's voice pierced his mental shield, his single crimson eye turned over, glaring at the Faunus and the others there. That's all he did for a couple seconds; he remained still, as if he was formulating a complicated answer in his head.

"Nowhere important."

That's all he had to say.

@Hospes @QuakeUPSB @Accelerator @BlueFlameNikku
"Oof!" Audrey grunted as she landed face first on the metallic floor of the ship. A second, more subdued grunt followed when she felt Teanna land on her not a second later. She murmured something about military hospitality in annoyance, having been tossed to the floor like casual trash after being caught sneaking around. Her head raised and she caught sight of several of the other students. The golden flame wielder blinked twice before her eyes narrowed and in a harsh tone she addressed them.

"You. Saw. Nothing."

With that she shoved Teanna off with a preemptive sorry before pushing herself up and dusting her armor off.

"That didn't work."

"Thank you, Tee. I hadn't noticed." Audrey's sarcasm was lost on the other, however, as Teanna already skipped to the others. "Hello there! Um...hello again in some cases." She added with a pointed look at Duke.

@Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @QuakeUPSB @Accelerator @BlueFlameNikku

"..."

For a few moments after Duviel had given his response, Mona was quiet. But it was quickly filled once again by her voice as she continued happily watching him. "...Aww, I'm sure it's important. You don't need to be modest about it," she assured. Luckily for Duviel, though, she didn't get to say more before some new people joined them rather abruptly, having been in a pile on the floor. To both of them, she cheerfully waved. "Hi there! What're your names?"

@C.T. @CrunchyCHEEZIT @QuakeUPSB @BlueFlameNikku @Accelerator

David wasn't sure how to respond to that.

David looked over at the ground and wasn't sure what to say. There were no words to react to being snuffed and he looked over at Cyriac and was curious to what the other man thought about him. " Oh me, some house in the middle of the word.s. You probably have never heard of it, and if you have, you know who my father was.

Well, luckily or unluckily, Melonie didn't seem to hear Eshell's mutter about blindness not being something one could just see... No pun intended. Regardless, as he introduced himself in turn, the girl smiled. "Well, nice to meet you, Eshell," she replied. "So you want to go into hunting, too, huh? Got anyone you came with that you want on your team?" she inquired with genuine curiosity, luckily seeming to pause in her seemingly frequent use of the word 'like' for the
[/QUOTE]

Eshell nodded, about to reply to the first question but was too late. The firl was like his sisters, always talking, almost as of they didnt need to breathe. At the second question the boy shook his head. "No I, uh, dont even know anyone."

"W-Well aside from being great for fist fights i've modified it to funnel fire dust through tubes in them. Guess you can think of it as a flamethrower..." Alcander spoke to Hazel as he went over what the uses his gauntlets. Well it seemed to be very effective when it came to close quarters.

"Fire is great for my semblance and honestly... I use a brawler style of fighting so it works out.." Alcander added before falling silent.

@york
Hazel Sterling
@Crimson Spartan

Hazel actually looked a little jealous of Alcander, giving her own weapon a side glance.

"Mine ain't much more than a... Pre-owned gig." She said, a little sourly.

Considering its simplicity, one could definitely tell it had been made in a more distant era; little to no elaborate transformations... A simple, easily reproduced design, and it looked like it had quite some wear on it.

Naturally she wasn't going to disclose exactly where the thing came from; trade secret and all, but if she were to be honest, even she wasn't too sure.

However, when she heard that fire was great for his semblance... That it complimented his fighting style... She seemed to suddenly perk up.

"So... Ya ever sparred before?" She asked suddenly.

It was a little hard to say why she was suddenly so eager for a fight, but... Maybe the prospect of testing her own experience against Alcander's was just temping, or hell, maybe Hazel just wanted to see those gauntlets in actions, hard to tell which one.

On the other hand, they might have a while before they were actually able to spar, if this ginormous ship didn't have a room or something for precisely that.​