*Clack*

tumblr_n0husaTLoq1s65ij8o1_250.gif

Because it amused me.

Aqua's entrance into the Entertainment Lounge was quietly heralded by the sound of her heels. Ignoring the fact at first that there were others, she instead inspected the area with the air of a true Atlas-born native. What an utter, if needful waste. All this space could have been used for other purposes and moreover, the entertainment was distasteful. Civilian pandering, that's what it was and she frowned slightly but made no comment before her attention was turned onto the others playing cards. Future, fellow classmates no doubt and all of them a strange and eclectic bunch.

....She cleared her throat and approaching, spoke as formally polite as she could.

"Greetings. Whatever game is being played, might I be dealed in as well? Or have you enough players?"

@Yun Lee @Hospes @Schnee Corp Lawyer
Shizune idly glanced over to the newcomer as she waited for a response from the one who had the cards in the first place. There was a brief moment that looked like it was going to be a shrug before Shizune did a double take because hello and coughed. "Oh, hi, yes. Yes I don't know what we're playing but you can definitely play." she said with a bright grin as she used her foot to push out the chair next to her. "Nice to meet you, I'm Shizune, and this is I don't know yet."

@Yun Lee @Ringmaster

"Mm," the boy hummed in response, nodding as he finally stopped munching on his snack, evidently either bored of his game or just full. "Gotcha," he added, mentally mapping just what areas in the north could be described as wild, icey and dark. But then he shrugged it off, only to pause and give a raised brow at the mention of 'angel lights', as though he'd never heard such a term. Realizing- or, well, reasoning -that Angus must've meant the stars, or perhaps even the northern lights, a hint of amusement in his eyes as he glanced out the window. "Heh. Cute name for 'em," he remarked with the same lopsided grin as before.

They were great conversationalists.
The best.

At the mention of how cute it was, Angus merely shrugged. Habit of ages and for a moment, he recollected the longest conversation he ever had with his grandfather.

"We're out of flour an' birdfeed."

"Yes sir."

".....Gotta get that birdfeed soon."

"Yes sir."

"....Tomorrow sound good boy?"

"Yes sir."

"Good boy."

"Thank you sir."

"...Where'r you from?"

Hey, he was trying.

@Hospes

-----------
Shizune idly glanced over to the newcomer as she waited for a response from the one who had the cards in the first place. There was a brief moment that looked like it was going to be a shrug before Shizune did a double take because hello and coughed. "Oh, hi, yes. Yes I don't know what we're playing but you can definitely play." she said with a bright grin as she used her foot to push out the chair next to her. "Nice to meet you, I'm Shizune, and this is I don't know yet."

@Yun Lee @Ringmaster
She sat down gracefully, a nod of thanks given to the samurai-throwback huntress.

"Aqua Dakkar of Atlas. A pleasure."

@Yun Lee @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Hospes

rsz_1rsz_hyacinth_by_teh_zombish_damgl2j_by_teh_zombish-daveau3.png

Cinthy, as Melonie had called him, had begun to stroll away from Mel and Eshell and into the entertainment area when he overheard some boy calling to his fellow students, asking if anyone would be interested in a game of cards of some sort. That sounded... Exceedingly boring, but at least it'd mean not having to put up with his friend's shenanigans for the moment. And, well, it wasn't like there was space to sit on the couch or play a more virtual sort of game, with that peculiar girl taking up the whole thing. So, casually, he leered down at the spider Faunus with his typical unimpressed expression, raising a brow. "...You know how to play Garbage, by any chance?" he asked casually, seeming to be on the verge of sitting down across the boy when an argument could be overheard.

Purple eyes turned to observe the two females that were duking it out, one of which Hyacinth immediately recognized and thus narrowed his eyes at. "...Hold that thought." Speaking offhandedly to Kwame, turning to walk up to the ladies and place himself between them casually, raising his hands. "Alright, alright- that's enough, princess," he spoke, sounding surprisingly calm for how annoyed he felt. "She didn't do it on purpose. Sheesh," the deer Faunus added, shaking his head with mild disappointment.

Kwame looked up at the fellow who came over-a Faunus, but a deer one. Instantly, though, he gave the dour young man a smile. "Oh yeah, Garbage! I know..."

Aaaaaand he was gone.
Did the deer kid just call her fat

That would have been direly insulting to Shizune if she could read minds, but thankfully for probably everyone who'd ever met her (herself included) that wasn't her semblance. At the offer of cards however, her ears perked up and she glanced off to the side towards the table Kwame had claimed. She briefly closed her eyes in thought

'Hrmm. This could be the first step towards establishing my persona with these guys. Do I go for the 'cool aloof, already trained ace student' archtype? Nothing says 'protagonist' and thus plot armor like that, right? Wait, no, thats not true all the time. If I'm too cool and aloof, then I'm just the ace, and the ace always die first. No. Lets not do that. Dying sucks'

Mind made up, she tossed the controller to the side (Her teammates in the game suddenly panicking as their healer stopped moving and stood out in the open to get headshot) and rolled backwards off the couch. She bounced over to the table and hopped into a chair with a grin. "Hiya! What're we playin?"

@Yun Lee @Hospes
But almost as fast someone else practically materialized in front of him. "Hey!" He greeted, loving the energy. "Well, uh, your buddy in purple over there suggested Garbage. Not sure if he's gonna play again, but that's one game. We can also do poker, war, vanilla ice, blackjack..."
*Clack*

tumblr_n0husaTLoq1s65ij8o1_250.gif

Because it amused me.

Aqua's entrance into the Entertainment Lounge was quietly heralded by the sound of her heels. Ignoring the fact at first that there were others, she instead inspected the area with the air of a true Atlas-born native. What an utter, if needful waste. All this space could have been used for other purposes and moreover, the entertainment was distasteful. Civilian pandering, that's what it was and she frowned slightly but made no comment before her attention was turned onto the others playing cards. Future, fellow classmates no doubt and all of them a strange and eclectic bunch.

....She cleared her throat and approaching, spoke as formally polite as she could.

"Greetings. Whatever game is being played, might I be dealed in as well? Or have you enough players?"

@Yun Lee @Hospes @Schnee Corp Lawyer

@Yun Lee @Ringmaster
The introduction of Aqua was pleasing, really. It didn't take all six eyes to know she was fancy as she sat down. "Kwame von Spinne, though I also go by 'I don't know yet,'" he replied jovially. "And join right in! The more the merrier, really."

@Hospes @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Ringmaster

Hazel Sterling
@Crimson Spartan

With Alcander's first response, Hazel was already preparing some sort of playfull jab in response, but... Fortunately, held off just long enough to realize that it was just a social slipup on his part, which was a bit disappointing.

She had been partially hoping for a bit of social jousting, but all the same, she didn't mind some more passive conversing either... After all, passiveness, wether socially or otherwise, was something that was sorely lacking in a Bandit tribe, and well, she certainly had a lack of experience with socializing outside of that tribe she had once been a part of.

"Hazel Sterling. Local ex-bandit. Nice ta meet ya!" She said, rather bluntly.

Perhaps she just wanted to get the hard stuff out of the way first... Either that or she was just really bad at socializing too, but all the same, she extended her hand in a friendly gesture.

Her eyes darted towards his exposed gauntlets, which she regarded with curiousity before looking back up at him.

"So... What gives? What brings ya here?" She asked.

Despite her somewhat brash tone, there appeared to be some genuine curiousity in her question, as she certainly hadn't expected her first conversation with a fellow hunter to go this way.
"Wilder.... It's my last name since you uh.....told me yours.... I'm an ex-wanderer...." Alcander spoke as he slowly stood up when she extended her hand out to him. The 6'7 male would tower over her before taking off one of his Gauntlets and extending this hand to her to shake her hand in an equally friendly gesture. He went quiet for a moment as she asked him about why he was here. Well he couldn't fully explain that he was here trying to redeem himself for murder now could he...? Well he was dealing with an ex-bandit so perhaps it wasn't so bad.

"During my time wandering I managed to repel a Grimm attack on a village all on my own. Wasn't easy but I did it and at the suggestion of the village elder I made my way here to become a hunter... Meh I was getting bored of wandering anyways....." Alcander spoke to Hazel for once seeming a lot calmer then he was. Perhaps it was because he was able to talk about something he knew very well.

"H-how about you...? What made you come this way..." he asked in a awkward sort of manor.

@york

Last edited:
She sat down gracefully, a nod of thanks given to the samurai-throwback huntress.

"Aqua Dakkar of Atlas. A pleasure."
"It sure is-"

Kwame looked up at the fellow who came over-a Faunus, but a deer one. Instantly, though, he gave the dour young man a smile. "Oh yeah, Garbage! I know..."

Aaaaaand he was gone.

But almost as fast someone else practically materialized in front of him. "Hey!" He greeted, loving the energy. "Well, uh, your buddy in purple over there suggested Garbage. Not sure if he's gonna play again, but that's one game. We can also do poker, war, vanilla ice, blackjack..."

The introduction of Aqua was pleasing, really. It didn't take all six eyes to know she was fancy as she sat down. "Kwame von Spinne, though I also go by 'I don't know yet,'" he replied jovially. "And join right in! The more the merrier, really."

@Hospes @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Ringmaster
Oh hey, he speaks! " Nice to meet you I don't know yet" She said with a small snicker as she drummed her fingers on the table with one hand as the other twirled a lock of hair around her pointer.

"Weeeelll I dunno how to play garbage, but the other ones I do. I think. most of them. I'm a quick study." Shizune said, doing her best to refocus on the task and hand

@Ringmaster @Yun Lee

Last edited:
"Tch. What a pain," Hyacinth muttered under his breath, shaking his head as Soneri turned heel and stomped away. Looking less than pleased with the entire situation as a whole, the deer Faunus glanced to Liliya as she began speaking, he himself not uttering a word. Dealing with Melonie often times, he was used to letting others do the talking, save for in situations like that with Soneri where one might need assistance. Point was, he didn't interrupt, not speaking until she had finished. "You don't need to offer her anything of the sort," he stated, though there wasn't a trace of any sort of scolding in his voice. "Anyways... Hyacinth. Cathasach." But, please, for the life of me, don't call me Cinthy, he thought to himself.

Pfft, despite what he might think, he knew he loved that nickname.

@Gummi Bunnies
"Oh, I don't need to? But... but I thought it was common courtesy to do things for others."

Liliya mumbled with a voice of uncertainty, which sounded a bit naive for a girl her age. She didn't have much interactions out of her family cabin all those years, only knowing how to skate from her mom and being told fairy tales from her dad. Because of that, she had a very simple view of the world, and probably why she wasn't so offended by Soneri's rant earlier.

"Okay... nice to meet you Hyacinth. Uh, so is it my turn to say my name?"

@Hospes

Evidently, the girl wasn't expecting that, her eyes widening slightly and a small gasp coming from her, one hand going to cover her mouth. "Oh my gosh, I'm, like, so sorry! I didn't realize you were blind..." she apologized, fervently, earning a sigh and an eye roll from her antlered Faunus companion she'd been calling Cinthy. This led to her pouting, elbowing the boy in the ribs and shooting him a look. "Ugh, don't be a jerk, Hyacinth! Go, like, get us some water or something. I think they said you can find food and drinks around the back of the craft, or something..." she scolded, giving the boy a shooing motion. To this he huffed and begrudgingly began to walk away, muttering something under his breath as he did so. Turning her attention back to Eshell, the girl managed to regain her smile, aiming to reassure him. "Don't mind Cinthy. He's just a bit grumpy after leaving his family, is all," she explained before suddenly seeming to realize something. "--Oh! But where are my manners?" Striking a pose with one hand raising to the side of her head, she winked.

heartbeat_by_lyerin-d9i8iu7.png

"I'm Melonie! But friends call me Mel. Or Lonie. Or, well, whatever they want, really.." she trailed off, hand falling back to her side. "But, like, what's your name?"

@Demmy
"I didn't think it was something someone could realise," Eshell mumbled to himself as he listened to the girl talk. She seemed a bit eccentric to him, but he didn't care. At least she was talking to him. When he became blind, the people who had tok his brother and him into their care, essentially pretended he wasn't there. Though he wasn't paying much attention to the words tumbling out of the girl's mouth, he did catch her name and the sentence that followed. "My name? It's Eshell."

David noticed that he didn't seem to notice his embarrassment, or perhaps even used to it., he seemed to beam up at David dorkishly and that was saying something. He noticed how carefully he was shaking his hand. Perhaps his semblance had something to do with strength and he had broken hands in the past or perhaps David was just thinking too deeply about this foat the moment. He wondered how long he was going to shake his hand for, and was happy when he stopped. He looked over at the girl when her brother ( cousin, son?) introduced her. Midna. He would have to remember that for the future. " I'm n-not exactly a people person myself," he admitted, shown mostly by the occasional stutter he gave when trying to talk to well, pretty much any other living human being here.

@Hospes

"Oh, I don't need to? But... but I thought it was common courtesy to do things for others."

Liliya mumbled with a voice of uncertainty, which sounded a bit naive for a girl her age. She didn't have much interactions out of her family cabin all those years, only knowing how to skate from her mom and being told fairy tales from her dad. Because of that, she had a very simple view of the world, and probably why she wasn't so offended by Soneri's rant earlier.

"Okay... nice to meet you Hyacinth. Uh, so is it my turn to say my name?"

@Hospes

"..."

This kid was just a bucket of rainbows, wasn't she?

Shaking his head and raising a hand to cup his forehead, Hyacinth tried to figure out just how to respond to this basket case. "Listen, just--... That girl's a bully. You don't owe her any favors, she was just making a big deal out of nothing," he attempted to explain, hoping she would understand. Regardless, the deer faunus wound up deciding this was a bit of a lost cause. Even so, looked like he was stuck with it for the moment. "...Yes. It's your turn to say your name," he sighed.

@Gummi Bunnies
"I didn't think it was something someone could realise," Eshell mumbled to himself as he listened to the girl talk. She seemed a bit eccentric to him, but he didn't care. At least she was talking to him. When he became blind, the people who had tok his brother and him into their care, essentially pretended he wasn't there. Though he wasn't paying much attention to the words tumbling out of the girl's mouth, he did catch her name and the sentence that followed. "My name? It's Eshell."

Well, luckily or unluckily, Melonie didn't seem to hear Eshell's mutter about blindness not being something one could just see... No pun intended. Regardless, as he introduced himself in turn, the girl smiled. "Well, nice to meet you, Eshell," she replied. "So you want to go into hunting, too, huh? Got anyone you came with that you want on your team?" she inquired with genuine curiosity, luckily seeming to pause in her seemingly frequent use of the word 'like' for the moment.

@Demmy
David noticed that he didn't seem to notice his embarrassment, or perhaps even used to it., he seemed to beam up at David dorkishly and that was saying something. He noticed how carefully he was shaking his hand. Perhaps his semblance had something to do with strength and he had broken hands in the past or perhaps David was just thinking too deeply about this foat the moment. He wondered how long he was going to shake his hand for, and was happy when he stopped. He looked over at the girl when her brother ( cousin, son?) introduced her. Midna. He would have to remember that for the future. " I'm n-not exactly a people person myself," he admitted, shown mostly by the occasional stutter he gave when trying to talk to well, pretty much any other living human being here.

@Hospes
"Well, that's understandable," Cyriac assured, likely in case of David feeling uncomfortable or perhaps ashamed over this fact. He had picked up on the stutter, sure, but he didn't care to say anything. For a long few moments, there was silence. Of a rather awkward sort, at that. Unsure of what to say, Cyriac quietly scratched his head, looking downwards. Quietly, there was a small thud- the sound of a book being shut. Dark blue eyes glanced to David, strands of platinum blonde hair occasionally flicked across them and obscuring them slightly. "...You are free to sit, you know," Midna finally spoke, voice still quiet as before.

@LuckycoolHawk9

David had lived a sheltered life with his parents. He had never been much for the spotlight, but if going to the academy meant following in his deceased father's footsteps, he would do it. He waited for someone to respond back. He wasn't that much of a conversationalist to begin with and that wasn't about to change anytime soon. He heard the book being shut and he looked at the girl who had closed it. He paused, not realizing that he had been standing this whole time and that there had been a sheet near him too. " Well, t-t-thanks," he said, feeling slightly foolish that he hadn't noticed that at all until it was pointed out to him.

@Hospes

Just like Duivel, Franky was completely disregarded the faunus trying to break them up. The "Little Boss" hops up on a nearby armrest so that he was finally eye level with the man before him who was over a foot taller in height and slams his own forehead against Duivel's with a toothy angry grin and holds it there so they were literally face to face. Franky's voice rose a little higher in volume.

"Look who's talkin! Your fuckin breath smells like somethin died in there! Not to mention your the one here who's wearing a goddam hook for a hand! What happened jumbo?! Sell it to get that piece of scrap you call a weapon at your hip or did you just come out of the womb with it after your mommy dumped you on a beach somewhere?!

He still held himself from pulling his weapons.

Kwame von Spinne and Shizune. Interesting names, but the naval influence in her looked for other clues and signs in their clothing. There was always some sort of idea as to a person's thought process in the way they held themselves, and their weapons- Often designed by themselves first and foremost. As she crossed her leg again, getting comfortable she gave a nod of agreement to the game.

And then when shuffled, watched their fingers carefully, trying to read something about them. The way they were marked, the callous build up. Shizune was obvious enough, the sword at her side and her palm when seen an easy indicator of her style. She seemed to focus more on one side, which a glance down to where she hung her blade told the rest. Kwame on the other hand... She had no idea, the strange formation not really fitting any conventional weapon in her mind. A custom job to be sure.

Already her interest was piqued and she hoped there would be no need, to use Sebastian(the weapon) in her time among her fellow students.

"You have nimble fingers." She observed to Kwame, noting the dexterity therein.

@Yun Lee @Schnee Corp Lawyer

The best.

At the mention of how cute it was, Angus merely shrugged. Habit of ages and for a moment, he recollected the longest conversation he ever had with his grandfather.

"We're out of flour an' birdfeed."

"Yes sir."

".....Gotta get that birdfeed soon."

"Yes sir."

"....Tomorrow sound good boy?"

"Yes sir."

"Good boy."

"Thank you sir."

"...Where'r you from?"

Hey, he was trying.

@Hospes

That earned a small pause from the boy, and he scratched his ear as he seemed to fondly recall his home. "...Terra. The coast of it, to be specific. Nice place," he finally answered, steadily. "Warm. Good people. Better waves. Ever surfed before, Gussy-boy?" he inquired, seeming to presume that the other male was alright with nicknames.

Or possibly just flat-out not caring.

@Ringmaster

--------

Meanwhile, Mona was still panicking, growing more distraught as the two boys got further into each other's faces. "Really, you don't need to fight!--" So much for that, though. At least they hadn't physically started going at it.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @BlueFlameNikku

That earned a small pause from the boy, and he scratched his ear as he seemed to fondly recall his home. "...Terra. The coast of it, to be specific. Nice place," he finally answered, steadily. "Warm. Good people. Better waves. Ever surfed before, Gussy-boy?" he inquired, seeming to presume that the other male was alright with nicknames.

Or possibly just flat-out not caring.

@Ringmaster
It sounded as alien as the surface of the moon, the only confusion indicator present, a slightly furrowed brow. A moments consideration as he took it in, Angus had but one question.

"What's surfing?"

@Hospes

It sounded as alien as the surface of the moon, the only confusion indicator present, a slightly furrowed brow. A moments consideration as he took it in, Angus had but one question.

"What's surfing?"

@Hospes

"....You don't know what surfing is?" Sylvester inquired, staring at Angus blankly for a long few moments. After a pause, his gaze grew sympathetic, a hand being placed on Angus's shoulder in a totally bro-like manner. "...You poor, poor soul."

@Ringmaster

Just like Duivel, Franky was completely disregarded the faunus trying to break them up. The "Little Boss" hops up on a nearby armrest so that he was finally eye level with the man before him who was over a foot taller in height and slams his own forehead against Duivel's with a toothy angry grin and holds it there so they were literally face to face. Franky's voice rose a little higher in volume.

"Look who's talkin! Your fuckin breath smells like somethin died in there! Not to mention your the one here who's wearing a goddam hook for a hand! What happened jumbo?! Sell it to get that piece of scrap you call a weapon at your hip or did you just come out of the womb with it after your mommy dumped you on a beach somewhere?!

He still held himself from pulling his weapons.
Duivel leaned forward, pushing his forehead against Frankys, his voice rising as well.

"HHHAH! Says the one who needs to stand up on a fuckin' armrest to talk to another man! Are you sure you're tall enough for this ride, or maby they jus' allow manlets like you aboard nowadays?! How far do you think you'd fly if I punted you across the room like a scatterbrained baby, eh?!"

His grip tightened on his sword.

Aelius Cedomir enjoyed the peace and solitude his room provided during the initial part of the trip to Eden. With Ingram Pagos practically beating every lesson he taught Ael into the young blonde's body as they roamed the vast lands of Remnant during their training, this was one of the rare moments when he could just slouch off and enjoy some much needed rest. He'd only been home briefly to pack up his stuff in preparation for his schooling in Eden, so he was trying to make every second of rest count...

However, Ael was absolutely brimming with energy. His mind was a wreck but his body always felt like a million Lien whenever the first vestiges of daylight appear on the horizon. Even if he wanted to sleep, he just was having difficulty doing it during the day compared to most people.

"Sometimes, I hate how convenient my damn semblance is." He said to nobody in particular before sighing exasperatedly. "Well, since I'm already here, I might as well associate with my fellow classmates. It's better to get on their good side sooner rather than later."

With those motivational words said, Ael hopped off from his bed and exited the room. Immediately, he bumped on a girl wearing strangely familiar, and excessively revealing clothing. Upon realizing who each other was, Ael's face paled in horror while the lightly dressed girl's face beamed with glee.

"Ohmygosh! Ohmygosh! Ohmygosh! AEL! Is that you? Holy Goliath! IT IS YOU! I can't believe it! I won't believe it! No I have to believe it! Nobody dresses up in such a shiny armor like that other than you!" The girl exclaimed in an excited voice before glomping the Ael in a cross between a tackle and a hug.

While most people would expect the eccentric girl with messy white hair to have a seizure at any given moment, Ael knew how much of a bundle of energy Windia Milkyway was. He first met the girl when his training expedition with Ingram landed them on the frozen mountains of Nysa. It looked like the old man and Windia's folks go way back so they stayed with her family during their training session in the icy kingdom.

One of the things that initially intrigued Ael about Windia was her seemingly boundless energy. It seemed like the girl was in a perpetual sugar rush as she would pretty much do anything in an excited, and enthusiastic manner. The other thing that intrigued him was how she could stand Nysa's chilling, frostbite-inducing weather by wearing clothing that barely covers any of her skin.

"Well, yes... It's me. And seeing that nobody dresses with such little clothing that they could easily be mistaken for an exhibitionist, then I would assume you're Windia, right?" Ael jested.

Suddenly, he felt Windia's elbow hit his gut, which was pretty impressive since he was wearing his armor.

Windia remained smiling though one could also see that her face was twitching as she tried to maintain her awkward smile.

"Ael.... you know how much I despise being called by the "E" word, right? Would you like to be re-educated about what happens when somebody calls me by the "E" word?" She said in a sickeningly sweet voice that fails to hide the malice in her intentions.

Needless to say, the first time he called her that didn't particularly end well for Ael. Aside from having several broken ribs, a broken arm and a broken leg, she managed to knock him out cold during the day, which was a first. Although he really wanted to get some sleep, he wasn't tempted to go through that hellish experience again because this time, she might actually put him in a coma. It's amazing how such a cheerful bundle of joy could easily turn into a sadist with just a flip of a switch.

"Umm.... No... that would be most unpleasant."

"Fufu. Great! Since this is the first time we've met in such a long while, I'll give you a free pass! I'm just glad that you're here. Why are you here anyway?" She asked inquisitively.

Ael was about to answer when he suddenly felt her shove her hand over his mouth rather forcefully so he ended up saying something in the likes of "Ahm goving fu fif a sduden iv Ivin" which translates to "i'm going to be a student in Eden" in no-hand-gag language.

"Don't tell me that you're going to be a student in Eden too?! OH EM GEE!!! I hope we become classmates! No! Not just classmates! Teammates! Nope. That's better but not quite yet. OHH! PARTNERS!" She looked absolutely thrilled at the idea as she smiled from ear to ear, possibly imagining all the chaos and destruction the two of them could cause if they became teammates.

He feared the implications their partnership could cause for not only their team, but to the entire school, and possibly the entire kingdom.

Or perhaps Ael was just exaggerating and overthinking stuff. Sure, Windia's a very eccentric person, and it could take a while to get used to her company but he knows that she's also a good person and that she's also a very skilled huntress-in-training.

"Uh-huh. As I was saying, I'm also going to be studying in Eden from now on. And there is a possibility that we're gonna be teammates.... or not. I don't know, there are a lot of people here, and you're the only one I've talked to extensively. I was on my way to socialize with some of them and get to know them when I accidentally bumped into you... so..." he let Windia figure out what he was trying to say. Ael wasn't outright rejecting her company, though he had to admit that getting acquainted with everyone would get really complicated with her tagging along. Still, knowing her, she'll definitely want to tag along with him, specially if it's about meeting new people.

"What a coincidence! I was just about on my way to meet new friends too! Until I bumped into you, specifically that armor of yours. Why are you wearing that hunk of steel here, anyways? It's not like a Nevermore would suddenly attack us, rip the fuselage to shreds destabilizing the pressure of the aircraft, sucking everyone out due to the vacuum it created and sending people on a surprise skydiving session, right? CAUSE THAT WOULD BE SO MUCH FUN!"

*clank*

The sound of Ael's gauntlet lightly tapping against the top of Windia's head could be heard followed by the "Owie~" she inadvertently let out as she winced in pain. Even though Ael was surprised Windia knew the physics behind aircraft more than he ever did, her uncalled for enthusiasm about the most peculiar of things dismissed any awe he could ever feel towards the girl. The phrase "there's a thin line separating genius from madness" perfectly applied to the white-haired girl.

"Don't jinx us, goddamit! No, that wouldn't be fun. In fact, that would be the opposite of fun! People plummeting to their deaths isn't fun, Windia. Some of us would go splat like a pancake if we free fall several thousand feet in the air without parachutes while you gently glide down the surface with that semblance of yours. Anyways. let's try to meet some more people and make some new friends while I'm still in the mood shall we?"

"Roger that!" was Windia's enthusiastic reply complete with a military salute that didn't particularly match her gleeful smile.

Ael grabbed hold of Windia's hand immediately, before she could do anything to cause the plane to make an emergency landing, then trudged off towards the lounge with her in tow.

He scanned his surroundings, hoping to find some people that are relatively safe to interact with. After being sucker-punched by Fate with a sudden meeting with Windia, he was hoping to interact with some hopefully peaceful and stable individuals. After all, Windia was already a nuclear reactor, and he didn't want to be around when she comes across another nuclear reactor.

He saw what looked like a gangster and a pirate bickering about something while a faunus-girl tried to prevent the two from murdering each other... yeah he doesn't want anything to do with those three.

Then there was a deer faunus trying to comfort a seemingly distraught girl. Nope. He was gonna let Rudolph have his moment. Ael really dislikes NTR in general and he certainly doesn't want that to happen to him in real life. "Do not do unto others what you don't want others to do unto you." was one of the most basic philosophies of mankind.

There was also a masked guy and a cloaked girl though the guy gave off the vibe that he really didn't want any company at the moment.

He saw another seemingly cheery girl interacting with a guy with an awkward look on his face. Again, he didn't want to commit the grave sin that is NTR so he steered clear of the two. And with Windia in tow, it seemed like a really bad idea to get her anywhere near another potential nuclear reactor.

Moving on, he saw a girl with platinum blonde hair reading a book while two guys seemed to be in an awkward conversation. Ael thought that their presence would make things more awkward. Besides, the blonde and Windia probably won't mix very well. Pass.

Then, two guys bonded over surfing. Ael knows at least what surfing is but he hasn't tried it yet so it seems unreasonable to join in on their conversation. He also didn't want to get in the way of a budding bromance... Meanwhile, Windia would just ramble on about shipping the two guys with each other. A definite no, for Ael.

There's also this blonde guy talking to what looked like a military officer while two girls were trying to inch themselves away from the two. Looks like trouble so he decided to let them be.

Finally, he spotted what seemed like a samurai girl, a guy handing out cards, and a girl wearing a Naval Officer Uniform radiating the essence of the Atlesian standard of "a prim and proper lady." about to play a game of cards. That seemed simple enough. And the folks looked peaceful... or at least relatively stable.

He decided to go towards their direction for their first interaction with their fellow students.

"Hey there! I see you guys are playing something, though I don't exactly know what. Whatever it is, I'm hoping the two of us could join you in playing... Both of us are fast learners so I think we'll quickly pick up on the rules-"

His introduction was cut short when he suddenly felt the lack of Windia's hand on his own. Desperately scanning his surroundings, he saw the white-haired girl bounding cheerfully towards the WORST POSSIBLE group of people she could associate with for the time being... the pirate, the gangster, and the faunus. He couldn't exactly blame the white haired girl. There was one other thing that impressed Ael about Windia... it is her conviction to protect faunus and her dream to create a world wherein faunus and humans see each other as equals. She probably went to that direction to ensure the faunus girl was alright specially when two scary-looking dude's are about to go nuclear around her. He can't possibly go after Windia for two reasons... First, stopping her now would be stepping on her desire to protect faunus. Secondly, it would be awkward to leave now that he already introduced himself to these people.

"Oh... looks like it's just me then. I'm Aelius by the way. Aelius Cedomir. And that's my friend Windia, heading towards certain death over there. Though don't worry about her. Chances are, she's the one who'll be dealing the certain death if one of those guys piss her off. May I know your names?" Ael asked in the calmest voice he could muster as he desperately tried to maintain his composure around the three students.

Meanwhile, Windia had just arrived at the location of the gangster and the pirate. She visibly saw how the faunus was trying to diffuse the situation despite how visibly terrified she was. Who wouldn't be? On one hand you got a seemingly handsome, younger version of Captain Hook twoering above you, complete with the pirate eyepatch and the ginormous hook for a hand. On the other, you've got someone... who's honestly less intimidating when he has to stand over an arm rest to stand on equal footing with the pirate. But he looked like a gangster and that meant the mob so this guy, who looked more cute, than intimidating, is actually quite intimidating as well now that she thought about it. Yes, any normal person would be terrified if they got caught in the crossfire between these two... Luckily, Windia was far from a normal person.

"Ahem..." After clearing her throat to get the boys attention, Windia began to speak.

"I'm sorry for interrupting you gents, but could you perhaps take it down a notch.That girl's really trying her best so you two wouldn't punch each other's teeth out despite really being terrified of your little exchange over here so please just chill and relax. Besides, we should all be friends if we're going to be fighting Grimm together." Windia told the two guys in her usual bubbly and enthusiastic manner.

She then redirected her attention to the girl.

"Are you alright? You aren't hurt or anything, are you? " She asked, and for the first time, her enthusiasm was replaced with genuine concern.

"Don't worry. Everything's going to be alright! I'm Windia, by the way. Windia Milkyway. And it's nice to meet you." Her enthusiasm returned to her voice as she reassured Mona that everything was going to be fine.

After making sure she wasn't injured, Windia shifted her attention back to the boys.

"I'm telling you guys. Break it off right now and let's just enjoy the plane ride to our new home. Otherwise, everybody's going to have a really bad time. And we don't want that, right?"

Despite being very worried about her safety, there was a third reason why Aelius Cedomir didn't go after Windia Milkyway right away when she bounded off towards the two guys.

In the worst case scenario, when shit hit the fan and push came to shove... Windia would probably do better than Ael in a situation like that.

@Everyone (since I'm too lazy to tag everyone individually)

• Love
Reactions: BlueFlameNikku
Who're you callin a...!? Before Franky could continue he heard a "Ahem..." off to his side and turned away from the pirate with a confused look and looked down slightly to see some winter maiden looking chick with messy long silver hair and fairly revealing cloths. It also may still be worth pointing out that she is also taller than Franky despite it only being by a couple of inches. "Huh?" He continues to stand there silently and listen to her whole banter; even being quite all through her comforting the faunus in addition to the slight hint of a threat at the end. After hearing that Franky silently looks back to Duviel perhaps sharing a glance before looking back to the two girls and lets out a quick laugh falling down to a cross legged sitting position on the armrest before regaining himself.

"You come over here and tell us to cool it all polite and stuff and then go and make a threat at the end? Franky just smiles at the messy haired girl. "I like this chick!" The ruffian cheers to himself as he fully relaxes any of his more violent intentions at this point and instead reaches into a small pocket in his jacket and pulls out a small steel flash. "Windia huh? Alright, nice to meet ya. The names Franky, Franky Russo." He says before taking a swig from his flask, afterwards looking back and up at Duviel. "Hey ju- I mean Duviel right? Hows about we settle this some time later? He says with a smile before offering the flash to the larger man. "Here, have a swig if ya want. I'm just happy to see some people heading to this academy actually retain a spine." He jests while looking from Duviel back to Windia.

"Wilder.... It's my last name since you uh.....told me yours.... I'm an ex-wanderer...." Alcander spoke as he slowly stood up when she extended her hand out to him. The 6'7 male would tower over her before taking off one of his Gauntlets and extending this hand to her to shake her hand in an equally friendly gesture. He went quiet for a moment as she asked him about why he was here. Well he couldn't fully explain that he was here trying to redeem himself for murder now could he...? Well he was dealing with an ex-bandit so perhaps it wasn't so bad.

"During my time wandering I managed to repel a Grimm attack on a village all on my own. Wasn't easy but I did it and at the suggestion of the village elder I made my way here to become a hunter... Meh I was getting bored of wandering anyways....." Alcander spoke to Hazel for once seeming a lot calmer then he was. Perhaps it was because he was able to talk about something he knew very well.

"H-how about you...? What made you come this way..." he asked in a awkward sort of manor.

@york
Hazel Sterling
@Crimson Spartan

Hazel had a relatively strong grip, but... It seemed a bit underwhelmuing compared to her somewhat boisterous attitude. Perhaps her strength wasn't her forte... Or, maybe she relied on something else entirely when it came to a fight, hard to say. Whatever the case was, it was apparent that Alcander towered a bit over Hazel her being a foot or so shorter than him. Even so, it didn't appear to faze her, or at least she was pretty adept at hiding it if she felt undercut by this.

Nonetheless, that curious look on her face only seemed to grow more obvious when she listened to his answer, tapping her chin a little. Looks like they both wanted to do a little more than wander around and kill the occasional grimm, but she couldn't help feeling as if there was a little more to it than that.

Everyone had their secrets... After all.

Speaking of which, she quickly realized she would have to reveal a little of her history in return... It was only fair, but... All the same, she had no desire to mention too much about her history, but she figured she could get away with skirting around a few details to answer Alcander's question.

"Let's just say my chums didn't want me company anymore, eh?" She said, shrugging a little.

"B-'sides, they ain't the brightest bunch anyway... So I split." Hazel paused for a moment, cupping her chin with one hand.

Evidently, she was trying to recall what had happened during the years in between her little "excursion", post exile from her bandit tribe... And to be honest, the details were a bit vague, even to her.

The few years that passed had been a bit of a blur, but she could remember spending alot of her time alone... Stalking small packs of grimm here and there, and occasionally popping by a settlement for supplies, and some local gossip. It also happened to be how she heard about the hunters academies, which eventually brought her here.

"Hit the road for a couple-a years... And... I s'pose I wasn't satisfied with where I was at... So... I figured I'd get some trainin', have some laughs and... Learn ta swim with the bigger fish." She said, shrugging her shoulders.

Yeesh, what a mouthfull... It was certainly strange that she was rambling as much as she was in the presense of someone she barely even knew, but then again... Alcander was probably the first person she'd met in a while that was actually willing to listen to her.

Mostly because the only semblance of a social life she had before she got here, was her fellow bandits... And they had a tendency to be pretty hard on each other, especially to those of a lower status than themselves.​

As Teanna and Audrey wandered off, Duke waved weakly, laughing to himself. "I'm sure we'll catch up sometime." He was sure he'd end up running into them again at some point, but for now he'd have to take this one as a loss. As he turned to see who else was around, he heard a large commotion. Turning around, it was quite apparent that while many of the new students had started interacting with each other, two of them seemed a bit less friendly than the rest. In fact, it seemed as if they were about to start a battle right there on the ship. Duke chuckled and headed back towards his sister.

"It's really not my day is it," he commented on his previous encounter.

Felix rolled her eyes. "You never were much a ladies man. Either way, we've got a more entertaining situation going on. Check them out." Felix nodded towards the two students who had announced themselves as Franky and Duivel. Both of them seemed like tough, hardheaded guys. Despite this, Felix didn't really care too much about them. She'd encountered plenty of guys like them back in Drayce and didn't really care to get involved with what was going on between the two.

"C'mon. We should probably help out," Duke suggested. "I know you'd rather watch them fight it out in some sort of battle royale, but we're on a ship with those two nutjobs. If they end up taking this ship down with their fight, then we'll be stranded with them wherever this hunk of metal lands. C'mon." Duke gestured towards his sister to stand up, something he rarely did. Usually he followed her lead, but this was a bit of a different situation.

Felix smirked, secretly impressed with her brother's sudden show of initiative. Swinging her legs forwards, she hopped out of her chair and the two headed across the ship towards the group that had gathered around Franky And Duivel. As they headed over, Felix couldn't help but think that Franky seemed sort of familiar. Had they met before? She couldn't be sure.

When they got to the pair, Duke was about to say something to break up the situation, but Felix elbowed him in the ribs, shaking her head silently. "Let's just..watch, for a moment." Felix whispered. Duke gave her an odd look, but remained silent, allowing the altercation to continue. It didn't last much longer though, as a girl who called herself Windia had seemingly managed to diffuse the situation. With nothing but her signature smirk, Felix punched her brother lightly in the shoulder.

"See? You didn't even have to get involved. You just wanted some excitement, didn't you?"

Duke shrugged, slightly relieved everything seemed to be calming down.

@C.T. @BlueFlameNikku @CrunchyCHEEZIT

Last edited: