Eshell tilted his head at the conversation, listening in. He had noticed many students talking about disappearing guards, but he had not given it a thought. Instead he simply payed no mind to it. But their conversation intrigued him and suddenly he found himself thinking about the White Fang, wondering what exactly they were about. Deep in his thoughts he hadn't notice the conversation stop abruptly until the lady began speaking to him. Eshell shuffled on his feet nervously and swallowed the lump in his throat. "Oh, uh. Sorry, I don't. You see, I'm still getting used to being blind. I didn't mean to stare."
Evidently, the girl wasn't expecting that, her eyes widening slightly and a small gasp coming from her, one hand going to cover her mouth. "Oh my gosh, I'm, like, so sorry! I didn't realize you were blind..." she apologized, fervently, earning a sigh and an eye roll from her antlered Faunus companion she'd been calling Cinthy. This led to her pouting, elbowing the boy in the ribs and shooting him a look. "Ugh, don't be a jerk, Hyacinth! Go, like, get us some water or something. I think they said you can find food and drinks around the back of the craft, or something..." she scolded, giving the boy a shooing motion. To this he huffed and begrudgingly began to walk away, muttering something under his breath as he did so. Turning her attention back to Eshell, the girl managed to regain her smile, aiming to reassure him. "Don't mind Cinthy. He's just a bit grumpy after leaving his family, is all," she explained before suddenly seeming to realize something. "--Oh! But where are my manners?" Striking a pose with one hand raising to the side of her head, she winked.

heartbeat_by_lyerin-d9i8iu7.png

"I'm Melonie! But friends call me Mel. Or Lonie. Or, well, whatever they want, really.." she trailed off, hand falling back to her side. "But, like, what's your name?"

@Demmy
"Hang on, your one of the military guys. I guess you guys are here after all... but where are the rest of you. last time I checked they were everywhere." said Erin, now that he found something close enough to a guard he felt like he could get some answers. But would he? The man seemed nice enough, and as one of the soldiers he had to have been affiliated in some way... right? "It just seems a bit suspicious is all. I mean why have a large portion of guards when you aren't going to have any over them look over the guests?"

MAI did not speak, she felt it best to keep her self hidden from strangers until Erin introduced them to her first. After all they had no idea who these people were... yet.

@Hospes & Maybe @C.T.
Admittedly, the pair froze up when addressed by the man. They didn't even turn to face him fully, just glancing over their shoulders. But when the other student spoke up, Audrey saw opportunity. Leaning over to Tee, she furiously whispered: "Follow my lead. We'll find another way." Subsequently the two of them began to edge away from the conversation, trying to be as subtle as humanly possible in their escape.

@Hospes @TyranntX
"Well, yes, I associate with the military..." the man replied with an almost bored air as he rolled his neck and shoved his hands in his pockets. He didn't exactly seem most pleased to be here, but he was making an effort to be polite. A sorry effort, sure, but an effort nonetheless. But with the bombardment of questions from Erin, he felt much less compelled to keep the effort up. "Yes, very interesting," he mulled, though he was evidently not listening entirely. Once Erin had finished, he glanced down at the boy, pinching the bridge of his nose as he considered a response. "Well, think of it this way. Your fellow students aren't what you need protected from. And, being as you're the only ones aboard this aircraft, there's currently no need for the staff to be out among you, yes?" he reasoned, not putting too much effort into his explanation, but hoping it'd get the point across. He noticed the departure of the two girls, but didn't seem to have anything to say about it.

@C.T. @TyranntX

"Get the cool, get the cool shoeshine..." Without really realizing it, Kwame sang along to his music as he shuffled the deck of cards for the fifteenth time. He had to admit, he was pretty excited to be going to Eden, and get his future started. Every so often he would glance at his prospective classmates, trying to pick out others like him. He could spot a Faunus or two here or there, but not too many. Ah, well. He would be plenty...well, not now anyway. He adjusted the brim of his hat, making sure his four extra eyes were hidden still. His hat was specially made so that the eyes never touched fabric-it would make his disguise rather painful, no?

Well, Human or Faunus, he needed to start making it good with his classmates. Kwame glanced around, taking out his earbuds as the song ended. "Anyone up for Blackjack?" He offered. "Or poker, or go fish, war...heck, I can even do some magic tricks!"
"IDIOT! DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG THIS IS GOING TO TAKE TO CLEAN?!"

"O-Oh... I... I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!"

Almost like a sudden explosion of voices, a vocal commotion was occurring between two girls. Well, the one that was practically angry in this case happened to be no one other than Soneri Aundarya. Her family was pretty well known for a lot of things, quite like celebrities. It would explain her rather spoiled behavior, not to mention that her family was involved in all sorts of scandals and controversies. On the other hand, the girl apologizing was Liliya Blednyy. Poor girl looked like she couldn't hurt a fly, and was pretty much quivering from Soneri's anger.

"Sorry? You think saying that is going to get this stupid shoe mark off of this? These boots were custom made for me, one of a kind! And you stepped on one of them!"

"U-Um... I'm really really sorry... I... I can clean it for you!"

This didn't sound like it was going to end well.

@people!​
Shizune Shimmer could be an incredibly observant girl. She could follow grimm tracks, note the signs of an ambush, or follow the subtle hand motions that accompanied an enemy's blade as they prepared for a strike. Half the role of a hunter was to pay attention and notice the things those who weren't trained did not, and then act on them in the defense of others. That, however, was in the field. Where there usually weren't any soft couches and decent sized televisions with last season's big game releases available.

All those things were present on the ship, and Shizune had barely noticed that there was anyone else in the entertainment area, let alone that there were no guards. She was flopped upside down on the couch, the ends of her twintails hanging off the couches seats as she stared at the screen in intense concentration as her hands nimbly worked the controller she held to assert her domination upon the fields of virtual battle

@nobody in particular @She exists​
rsz_1rsz_hyacinth_by_teh_zombish_damgl2j_by_teh_zombish-daveau3.png

Cinthy, as Melonie had called him, had begun to stroll away from Mel and Eshell and into the entertainment area when he overheard some boy calling to his fellow students, asking if anyone would be interested in a game of cards of some sort. That sounded... Exceedingly boring, but at least it'd mean not having to put up with his friend's shenanigans for the moment. And, well, it wasn't like there was space to sit on the couch or play a more virtual sort of game, with that peculiar girl taking up the whole thing. So, casually, he leered down at the spider Faunus with his typical unimpressed expression, raising a brow. "...You know how to play Garbage, by any chance?" he asked casually, seeming to be on the verge of sitting down across the boy when an argument could be overheard.

Purple eyes turned to observe the two females that were duking it out, one of which Hyacinth immediately recognized and thus narrowed his eyes at. "...Hold that thought." Speaking offhandedly to Kwame, turning to walk up to the ladies and place himself between them casually, raising his hands. "Alright, alright- that's enough, princess," he spoke, sounding surprisingly calm for how annoyed he felt. "She didn't do it on purpose. Sheesh," the deer Faunus added, shaking his head with mild disappointment.

@Schnee Corp Lawyer @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies

David stood there awkwardly there for a few seconds and felt like a fool because the girl wasn't paying attention to him. Was he so unnoticeable that nobody could pay attention to him. He was happy when she finally looked up to see his face and smiled and was happy that she knew his name. However, it took a brief moment to realize that she had only replied hello and not introduced herself. He did detect an English accent from her, but he was confused on why she responded just once. There was nothing he could do about this mess right now. He felt so embarrassed about everything.

David looked over at the other blond and wasn't sure what to say to him. He seemed to be offering him a dorky smile and it did make him feel better than he cared to admit. He seemed a lot younger than most of the other people on the plane and looked like he had just started his growth spurt. He wasn't sure what to say to him at first and he was shell shocked. The girl's accent seemed to match the others accent perfectly and it was strange to him. " Nice to meet you Cyriac," he said back to him as he took the hand that he offered to shake from the other woman.

To my aye rig a jig in a junting gun...

Ho eh, ho ah, are you most done?

With Eliza Lee all on my knee...

Clear away the track and let the bulgine run!

2d1cdf0d22c127e8ce78c10b7360302c.png

It wasn't an average day when Jones found himself away from the smelly cage he'd always found himself confined in; the sea. The boy drew his first breaths from the salty air of the Vacuo coast, and for the longest time he'd thought he'd never see Remnant in any other way but ball of murky water, with ugly rocks dotted on it every now and then. Some heinous lifestyle changes passed him by, and another layer complexity was added on to Remnant with every passing year.

Though, now, he found himself in the sky. Among the aspiring 'hunters' aboard the vessel, a rugged, lanky figure sat in the far back of the compartment, secluded from the rest. Torn, dirty clothes rested on his back, stained with blood from the past. His hair can hardly be considered orderly, it looks like it hasn't been properly washed in a few weeks. A single, crimson-colored eye would be staring down at the floor-- the other eye was shadowed by a jet-black eyepatch.

Duivel had already forgotten the exact reason as to why he wanted to carry the title of 'Hunter'. He sure as hell isn't a heroic saint seeking to save humanity from the Grimm-- he's killed more men then he has Grimm, whether they were on a ship or tied to his past. The Grimm were just...in his way, sometimes, so they had to be added to the corpse pile as well. Duivel thought the process would be way simpler; kill a couple Grimm, make a speech, get some kind of paper, and be a Hunter, yaaay!

Though, it seemed to be something more. God, this is going to be annoying, especially with all these...people, around.

People are annoying.

Duivel had nothing to say to them, as he remained silent, his good hand resting upon the lovely hilt of his Eliza Lee, and the other hand preoccupied with being a fuck-huge hook.

@Crimson Spartan @FrozenOcelot @C.T. @LuckycoolHawk9 @QuakeUPSB @Hospes @TyranntX @Demmy @Minerva@york @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Schnee Corp Lawyer @YAR HAR FIDDLE DEE DEE

David stood there awkwardly there for a few seconds and felt like a fool because the girl wasn't paying attention to him. Was he so unnoticeable that nobody could pay attention to him. He was happy when she finally looked up to see his face and smiled and was happy that she knew his name. However, it took a brief moment to realize that she had only replied hello and not introduced herself. He did detect an English accent from her, but he was confused on why she responded just once. There was nothing he could do about this mess right now. He felt so embarrassed about everything.

David looked over at the other blond and wasn't sure what to say to him. He seemed to be offering him a dorky smile and it did make him feel better than he cared to admit. He seemed a lot younger than most of the other people on the plane and looked like he had just started his growth spurt. He wasn't sure what to say to him at first and he was shell shocked. The girl's accent seemed to match the others accent perfectly and it was strange to him. " Nice to meet you Cyriac," he said back to him as he took the hand that he offered to shake from the other woman.
ae19d14e6ca7a8658bf956f1037954e4.jpg

Either oblivious to David's embarrassment from Midna's blatant ignoring of him, or just used to this, Cyriac beamed at David dorkishly, probably not entirely realizing how goofy he looked as he shook David's hand carefully. It was notable that his clothes were worn and torn, evidently having seen a lot of 'adventure' of some sort. But that wasn't the kind of thing you just went up to some kid and asked about, you know? Regardless, he pulled his hand back after realizing he'd perhaps shaken David's for too long, instead taking to rubbing his neck. "Um, that's Midna, by the way," he added, softly, side-glancing the female by his side. Ducking his head and letting his hand drop, he gave a sheepish smile, feet turning inwards towards each other. "She's just not all that used to people."

@LuckycoolHawk9
To my aye rig a jig in a junting gun...

Ho eh, ho ah, are you most done?

With Eliza Lee all on my knee...

Clear away the track and let the bulgine run!

2d1cdf0d22c127e8ce78c10b7360302c.png

It wasn't an average day when Jones found himself away from the smelly cage he'd always found himself confined in; the sea. The boy drew his first breaths from the salty air of the Vacuo coast, and for the longest time he'd thought he'd never see Remnant in any other way but ball of murky water, with ugly rocks dotted on it every now and then. Some heinous lifestyle changes passed him by, and another layer complexity was added on to Remnant with every passing year.

Though, now, he found himself in the sky. Among the aspiring 'hunters' aboard the vessel, a rugged, lanky figure sat in the far back of the compartment, secluded from the rest. Torn, dirty clothes rested on his back, stained with blood from the past. His hair can hardly be considered orderly, it looks like it hasn't been properly washed in a few weeks. A single, crimson-colored eye would be staring down at the floor-- the other eye was shadowed by a jet-black eyepatch.

Duivel had already forgotten the exact reason as to why he wanted to carry the title of 'Hunter'. He sure as hell isn't a heroic saint seeking to save humanity from the Grimm-- he's killed more men then he has Grimm, whether they were on a ship or tied to his past. The Grimm were just...in his way, sometimes, so they had to be added to the corpse pile as well. Duivel thought the process would be way simpler; kill a couple Grimm, make a speech, get some kind of paper, and be a Hunter, yaaay!

Though, it seemed to be something more. God, this is going to be annoying, especially with all these...people, around.

People are annoying.

Duivel had nothing to say to them, as he remained silent, his good hand resting upon the lovely hilt of his Eliza Lee, and the other hand preoccupied with being a fuck-huge hook.

@Crimson Spartan @FrozenOcelot @C.T. @LuckycoolHawk9 @QuakeUPSB @Hospes @TyranntX @Demmy @Minerva@york @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Schnee Corp Lawyer @YAR HAR FIDDLE DEE DEE

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

...What the hell? There was a sound similar to screaming coming from somewhere, but there was no sign of any source, no matter where one was to look. Besides, hadn't Duviel been alone, anyways? Where could it possibly be coming from?? Well, the answer came in the form of a white tiger faunus, suddenly coming barreling through the room in nothing but a black and white blur with how fast she'd been launched. By who, or what? Well, there was no indication. Regardless, the end result was ultimately the same- her colliding with Duviel, head on, right into his chest. Whether the force of the impact knocked him over or not, she landed atop him, evidently dazed and not entirely aware what had just happened, lost to where she'd landed. "E-ehhhh... huh?"

Slowly shaking her head and sitting up, the female squinted, taking a moment to readjust to what was going on before realizing that she was atop Duviel. At which point, after blinking a couple of times, she broke into a wide smile with eyes closed with black-striped white ears flickering attentively as she began excitedly waving.. Despite their (uncomfortably) close proximity. "Ahaha, hi, friend!" she greeted with excessive amounts of enthusiasm, eyes opening again as she looked Duviel over with curiosity before gasping. "..Oh, you're gonna be a huntress, too, aren't you? Or, well, a huntsman, in your case... But still!" she rattled off, clasping her hands together in a romanticized gesture. "That is so cool!" The words were practically a squee of excitement, and if she had a tail instead of ears as her animal trait, it was likely it'd be wagging.

Still seeming preoccupied with her excitement as she regarded him, Mona finally paused, suddenly looking sheepish as she met Duviel's eyes. Or, well, eye. "Oh, sorry, I totally forgot to introduce myself... I'm Mona! What's your name, friend?" she asked with an eagerness about her, a glimmer to her dark eyes. But, uh, awkwardly, she hadn't gotten off of him, it seeming to have totally slipped her mind in her excitement. Oops.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: York

"Get the cool, get the cool shoeshine..." Without really realizing it, Kwame sang along to his music as he shuffled the deck of cards for the fifteenth time. He had to admit, he was pretty excited to be going to Eden, and get his future started. Every so often he would glance at his prospective classmates, trying to pick out others like him. He could spot a Faunus or two here or there, but not too many. Ah, well. He would be plenty...well, not now anyway. He adjusted the brim of his hat, making sure his four extra eyes were hidden still. His hat was specially made so that the eyes never touched fabric-it would make his disguise rather painful, no?

Well, Human or Faunus, he needed to start making it good with his classmates. Kwame glanced around, taking out his earbuds as the song ended. "Anyone up for Blackjack?" He offered. "Or poker, or go fish, war...heck, I can even do some magic tricks!"
Cinthy, as Melonie had called him, had begun to stroll away from Mel and Eshell and into the entertainment area when he overheard some boy calling to his fellow students, asking if anyone would be interested in a game of cards of some sort. That sounded... Exceedingly boring, but at least it'd mean not having to put up with his friend's shenanigans for the moment. And, well, it wasn't like there was space to sit on the couch or play a more virtual sort of game, with that peculiar girl taking up the whole thing. So, casually, he leered down at the spider Faunus with his typical unimpressed expression, raising a brow. "...You know how to play Garbage, by any chance?" he asked casually, seeming to be on the verge of sitting down across the boy when an argument could be overheard.

Purple eyes turned to observe the two females that were duking it out, one of which Hyacinth immediately recognized and thus narrowed his eyes at. "...Hold that thought." Speaking offhandedly to Kwame, turning to walk up to the ladies and place himself between them casually, raising his hands. "Alright, alright- that's enough, princess," he spoke, sounding surprisingly calm for how annoyed he felt. "She didn't do it on purpose. Sheesh," the deer Faunus added, shaking his head with mild disappointment.​
Did the deer kid just call her fat

That would have been direly insulting to Shizune if she could read minds, but thankfully for probably everyone who'd ever met her (herself included) that wasn't her semblance. At the offer of cards however, her ears perked up and she glanced off to the side towards the table Kwame had claimed. She briefly closed her eyes in thought

'Hrmm. This could be the first step towards establishing my persona with these guys. Do I go for the 'cool aloof, already trained ace student' archtype? Nothing says 'protagonist' and thus plot armor like that, right? Wait, no, thats not true all the time. If I'm too cool and aloof, then I'm just the ace, and the ace always die first. No. Lets not do that. Dying sucks'

Mind made up, she tossed the controller to the side (Her teammates in the game suddenly panicking as their healer stopped moving and stood out in the open to get headshot) and rolled backwards off the couch. She bounced over to the table and hopped into a chair with a grin. "Hiya! What're we playin?"

@Yun Lee @Hospes

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
ae19d14e6ca7a8658bf956f1037954e4.jpg

Either oblivious to David's embarrassment from Midna's blatant ignoring of him, or just used to this, Cyriac beamed at David dorkishly, probably not entirely realizing how goofy he looked as he shook David's hand carefully. It was notable that his clothes were worn and torn, evidently having seen a lot of 'adventure' of some sort. But that wasn't the kind of thing you just went up to some kid and asked about, you know? Regardless, he pulled his hand back after realizing he'd perhaps shaken David's for too long, instead taking to rubbing his neck. "Um, that's Midna, by the way," he added, softly, side-glancing the female by his side. Ducking his head and letting his hand drop, he gave a sheepish smile, feet turning inwards towards each other. "She's just not all that used to people."

@LuckycoolHawk9

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

...What the hell? There was a sound similar to screaming coming from somewhere, but there was no sign of any source, no matter where one was to look. Besides, hadn't Duviel been alone, anyways? Where could it possibly be coming from?? Well, the answer came in the form of a white tiger faunus, suddenly coming barreling through the room in nothing but a black and white blur with how fast she'd been launched. By who, or what? Well, there was no indication. Regardless, the end result was ultimately the same- her colliding with Duviel, head on, right into his chest. Whether the force of the impact knocked him over or not, she landed atop him, evidently dazed and not entirely aware what had just happened, lost to where she'd landed. "E-ehhhh... huh?"

Slowly shaking her head and sitting up, the female squinted, taking a moment to readjust to what was going on before realizing that she was atop Duviel. At which point, after blinking a couple of times, she broke into a wide smile with eyes closed with black-striped white ears flickering attentively as she began excitedly waving.. Despite their (uncomfortably) close proximity. "Ahaha, hi, friend!" she greeted with excessive amounts of enthusiasm, eyes opening again as she looked Duviel over with curiosity before gasping. "..Oh, you're gonna be a huntress, too, aren't you? Or, well, a huntsman, in your case... But still!" she rattled off, clasping her hands together in a romanticized gesture. "That is so cool!" The words were practically a squee of excitement, and if she had a tail instead of ears as her animal trait, it was likely it'd be wagging.

Still seeming preoccupied with her excitement as she regarded him, Mona finally paused, suddenly looking sheepish as she met Duviel's eyes. Or, well, eye. "Oh, sorry, I totally forgot to introduce myself... I'm Mona! What's your name, friend?" she asked with an eagerness about her, a glimmer to her dark eyes. But, uh, awkwardly, she hadn't gotten off of him, it seeming to have totally slipped her mind in her excitement. Oops.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT
Duivel glanced up at the sound of screaming, looking around him to make sure he hadn't accidentally gutted anyone with his hook or something. He has one very good eye, but not good enough to react to the monochrome blur that came flying at him at inuman speeds. Duivel simply got out a shocked expression before being slammed into by...

...a girl. Not an entirely bad situation, all things considered, but Duivel wasn't a very savory individual when it comes to being suddenly attacked by a Human-- oh, wait, shit -- a Faunus projectile. When Mona looked up, Duivels expression initially looked as if he was about to snap the girl in two for even touching him, but it quickly simmered down into a tired glare as he identified what had just smashed into him.

"Hi," he responded bluntly with a rugged voice, sing his good hand to harmlessly shove the girl off of him. "Smashing into people and then asking questions; I should do that more often." Duivel seemed to disregard Mona for a moment as he leaned back in his seat, cracking his neck and readjusting himself. The impact didn't even blow him out of his seat-- he left a man-shaped imprint on the wall behind him, however.

"..Oh, you're gonna be a huntress, too, aren't you? Or, well, a huntsman, in your case... But still!"

"Sure, why not."

Such enthusiam.
"Oh, sorry, I totally forgot to introduce myself... I'm Mona! What's your name,
"Duivel."

He raised his chainsword slightly.

"This is my sword."

He withdrew his arm from his coat, revealling his gargantuan hook-hand.

"This is my hook."

He proceeds to jut it towards himself, staring at the excited little girl with a dead glare.

"I like long walks on the beach, and I eat my eggs scrambled."

"Now, go away."

Get out of his swamp.

@Hospes @Peeps Nearby

• Love
Oh.... Someone was speaking to him...?

Alcander glanced up at Hazel as she had asked if he was awake. Well that was certainly an odd question but given how he was sitting perhaps it wasn't so odd. A moment of silence as his mind raced to come up with a reply soon enough figuring he'd simply have to bite the bullet.

"Do I look asleep to you...?"

'DAMMIT'

Why did he have to say it like that..? Man he really needed to up his social game.

"Er... My apologies... I did not mean to be so rude just now... I'm uh.... Alcander by the way...."

Way to make a first impression Alcander.... Regardless he kept his hood up hiding his long brown hair as he simply foldedhis arms with his gauntlets still fully exposed...

@york
Hazel Sterling
@Crimson Spartan

With Alcander's first response, Hazel was already preparing some sort of playfull jab in response, but... Fortunately, held off just long enough to realize that it was just a social slipup on his part, which was a bit disappointing.

She had been partially hoping for a bit of social jousting, but all the same, she didn't mind some more passive conversing either... After all, passiveness, wether socially or otherwise, was something that was sorely lacking in a Bandit tribe, and well, she certainly had a lack of experience with socializing outside of that tribe she had once been a part of.

"Hazel Sterling. Local ex-bandit. Nice ta meet ya!" She said, rather bluntly.

Perhaps she just wanted to get the hard stuff out of the way first... Either that or she was just really bad at socializing too, but all the same, she extended her hand in a friendly gesture.

Her eyes darted towards his exposed gauntlets, which she regarded with curiousity before looking back up at him.

"So... What gives? What brings ya here?" She asked.

Despite her somewhat brash tone, there appeared to be some genuine curiousity in her question, as she certainly hadn't expected her first conversation with a fellow hunter to go this way.

They couldn't have been a bigger contrast if they had actively tried.

On the one hand, the straitlaced Atlas girl. Her hair in a pixie cut, per naval regulations and her uniform pressed and smelling faintly of lavender. Her posture was erect, her legs crossed as was proper and everything about her screamed old school military. The sort of idea one would have, when considering an example of Atlas students. Red hair stood out starkly, as did her eyes as she looked out the window before looking back at her partner across from her.

The boy on the other hand, was anything but suave. Slouching in his seat, his clothing was carefully mended over time and integrated with whatever he could. Black was the primary coloration, making his eyes stand out like some hawk at rest, waiting for the moment to swoop again and strike. A simple katana leaned against his seat, in easy reach and he seemed disinclined to blink.

Or do much of anything really. Regardless, the girl pressed her lips and took the dive. Brightly, she spoke.

"So! Eden Academy. I have heard much about, have you?"

There was a long silence before he finally spoke.

"No."

"....Ever been on an airship before?"

"No."

"Do you like it?"

".....S'pretty."

Another long pause.

"....I'm just going to stretch my legs."

"You do that."

And with that, she got up and looking both ways, headed off in a random direction.

The boy remained where he was, his only motion to glance out the window at the clouds and lands below before a faint smile crossed his face. Yeah.

Very pretty.

@Hospes @Everybooody.​

Last edited by a moderator:

When Mona looked up, Duivels expression initially looked as if he was about to snap the girl in two for even touching him, but it quickly simmered down into a tired glare as he identified what had just smashed into him.

"Hi," he responded bluntly with a rugged voice, sing his good hand to harmlessly shove the girl off of him. "Smashing into people and then asking questions; I should do that more often." Duivel seemed to disregard Mona for a moment as he leaned back in his seat, cracking his neck and readjusting himself. The impact didn't even blow him out of his seat-- he left a man-shaped imprint on the wall behind him, however.

"Sure, why not."

Such enthusiam.

"Duivel."

He raised his chainsword slightly.

"This is my sword."

He withdrew his arm from his coat, revealling his gargantuan hook-hand.

"This is my hook."

He proceeds to jut it towards himself, staring at the excited little girl with a dead glare.

"I like long walks on the beach, and I eat my eggs scrambled."

"Now, go away."

Get out of his swamp.

@Hospes @Peeps Nearby​

There was a pause from Mona upon hearing Duviel's immediate statement, as though she were considering it. "..Gee, I guess I did do that, huh?" she mused, ear briefly twitching in consideration. "I guess it isn't all bad!" Well, clearly she hadn't picked upon on his sarcasm, with the way she spoke and smiled with the same enthusiasm as before. "After all, I met you, and that isn't bad at all. In fact, that's really good!" Well, in her opinion, anyways. Obviously, Duviel wasn't exactly feeling quite the same. "Ohhhh, I'm so glad to meet you! I've never had a friend before. Let alone another person that wants to go into hunting!"

Okay, so she was fangirling a bit.

"Well, nice to meet you, Duviel!" From the floor she'd been carefully pushed off of Duviel onto, Mona beamed. And, well, despite Duviel obviously not wanting to engage in conversation, his few words only seemed to entice her more, her jaw falling open and eyes sparkling in awe. "Oh... My..... Gosh! You have a hook! That's so cool!" she gasped. "And your sword, it's also a saw!" Well, she was easily impressed, it seemed. And his obviously sarcastic second to last remark only seemed to excite her more. "Really? Me too! Wow, this is so great--"

She didn't seem to notice he wanted her to leave, despite him obviously saying it.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT

They couldn't have been a bigger contrast if they had actively tried.

On the one hand, the straitlaced Atlas girl. Her hair in a pixie cut, per naval regulations and her uniform pressed and smelling faintly of lavender. Her posture was erect, her legs crossed as was proper and everything about her screamed old school military. The sort of idea one would have, when considering an example of Atlas students. Red hair stood out starkly, as did her eyes as she looked out the window before looking back at her partner across from her.

The boy on the other hand, was anything but suave. Slouching in his seat, his clothing was carefully mended over time and integrated with whatever he could. Black was the primary coloration, making his eyes stand out like some hawk at rest, waiting for the moment to swoop again and strike. A simple katana leaned against his seat, in easy reach and he seemed disinclined to blink.

Or do much of anything really. Regardless, the girl pressed her lips and took the dive. Brightly, she spoke.

"So! Eden Academy. I have heard much about, have you?"

There was a long silence before he finally spoke.

"No."

"....Ever been on an airship before?"

"No."

"Do you like it?"

".....S'pretty."

Another long pause.

"....I'm just going to stretch my legs."

"You do that."

And with that, she got up and looking both ways, headed off in a random direction.

The boy remained where he was, his only motion to glance out the window at the clouds and lands below before a faint smile crossed his face. Yeah.

Very pretty.

@Hospes @Everybooody.​

If Aqua or Angus found themselves in need of someone to converse with, a silver-haired boy stood nearby, casually leaning against the window and... seeming to be hosting target practice. By throwing popcorn into his mouth, because there was no better way than that, no? And obviously, were he to miss and his ammo to drop, he'd merely have to try again with the same ammunition. Because he couldn't let it go to waste.

...If that wasn't appealing, there was always the option to explore the rest of the aircraft.

@Ringmaster

If Aqua or Angus found themselves in need of someone to converse with, a silver-haired boy stood nearby, casually leaning against the window and... seeming to be hosting target practice. By throwing popcorn into his mouth, because there was no better way than that, no? And obviously, were he to miss and his ammo to drop, he'd merely have to try again with the same ammunition. Because he couldn't let it go to waste.

...If that wasn't appealing, there was always the option to explore the rest of the aircraft.
With a mildly concerned look, Aqua walked right past just as Angus stepped out of the seating area. Looking around, he watched with faint interest and a bit of approval. Let nothing go to waste. A beat later he leaned against the window and struck of a conversation, the best way he knew how.

"Hi."

Nailed it.

------------

Meanwhile, Aqua continued to make her way towards the front of the airship, somewhat intrigued at the number of oddities to her mind. So many different folks...

@Hospes @Front Airship​

With a mildly concerned look, Aqua walked right past just as Angus stepped out of the seating area. Looking around, he watched with faint interest and a bit of approval. Let nothing go to waste. A beat later he leaned against the window and struck of a conversation, the best way he knew how.

"Hi."

Nailed it.

------------

Meanwhile, Aqua continued to make her way towards the front of the airship, somewhat intrigued at the number of oddities to her mind. So many different folks...

@Hospes @Front Airship​

Evidently, the male had hardly noticed Angus's approach, purple eyes glancing at the other boy as he caught him not red-handed, but rather, with his tongue stuck out and a piece of popcorn safely atop it. For a moment he remained like this before letting his tongue return to its natural domain with food in tow, eyes never leaving Angus all the while as he finally spoke whilst he chewed. "...Hey."

Taking a moment to eye up the other male, much akin to a cat sizing up its prey, the boy mentally shrugged and... Tilted the bag of popcorn Angus's way. "Want some?"

Ten outta ten.

@Ringmaster

Evidently, the male had hardly noticed Angus's approach, purple eyes glancing at the other boy as he caught him not red-handed, but rather, with his tongue stuck out and a piece of popcorn safely atop it. For a moment he remained like this before letting his tongue return to its natural domain with food in tow, eyes never leaving Angus all the while as he finally spoke whilst he chewed. "...Hey."

Taking a moment to eye up the other male, much akin to a cat sizing up its prey, the boy mentally shrugged and... Tilted the bag of popcorn Angus's way. "Want some?"

Ten outta ten.
Angus, never one for social niceties stared frankly back. Same hawk-glare, same lack of expression before he reached out and took a handful with a nod of thanks. Letting the munch of popcorn fill the area, he swallowed and spoke.

"Angus. M'name."

There was more to this somehow...Oh, right.

"Yours?"

Who said this was hard?

@Hospes

• Bucket of Rainbows
With "The Rooks doing what ever the hell they were doing didn't concern Franky all that much honestly, though he'd keep them in mind as its good to know people from where you come from. Speaking of which after looking around a little more from his lounging on the couch position he could spot a few more people that may hail from Drayce as well.

Though before he shut his eyes to actually take a nap this time another bit of commotion caught his ear and eyes as he watched the exchange between a white tiger faunus and a...pirate? The fuck is with this guy? Looks like he just stepped out of a butchery. I don't know what to make of this guy aside from em being tall and even worse with woman that the rook over there. The thought making him chuckle as he looked passed the opposite armrest as it seemed vaguely clear enough that the guy was trying to rid himself of the faunus. He was sick of sitting around stuck in this ship at this point and so saw to...entertain himself a little. He loosely cupped one hand around his mouth and piped up in the guys direction while still laying down. "Oi! Butcha!(Butcher) Whatever yer tryin ain't workin if ya haven't noticed! How bout you actually try being scary and have her buzz off!? Wondering if he'll even get a response but smirks nonetheless.

• Bucket of Rainbows
rsz_1rsz_hyacinth_by_teh_zombish_damgl2j_by_teh_zombish-daveau3.png

Purple eyes turned to observe the two females that were duking it out, one of which Hyacinth immediately recognized and thus narrowed his eyes at. "...Hold that thought." Speaking offhandedly to Kwame, turning to walk up to the ladies and place himself between them casually, raising his hands. "Alright, alright- that's enough, princess," he spoke, sounding surprisingly calm for how annoyed he felt. "She didn't do it on purpose. Sheesh," the deer Faunus added, shaking his head with mild disappointment.

@Schnee Corp Lawyer @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies
"Excuse me? Does this involve you? No, it doesn't."

The pampered beauty narrowed her eyes at Hyacinth with clear disdain. As much as she wanted to have Liliya clean up the mess she made onto the boots, Soneri let out an annoyed huff of air. She had a reputation to uphold, and surely little miss klutz and this deer Faunus was going to tamper it down!

"You know what? I don't have the time and energy to be wasting on you two... Hmph!"

Soneri practically stomped her way out of the situation. Of course, she wasn't a happy camper to say the least, but this gave Liliya the moment to ease herself down.

"I offered to clean that up... but I guess I shouldn't be doing that... Um, thank you... erm..."

Liliya turned her attention onto Hyacinth, though disappointed that she couldn't help Soneri with her dirty boot problem. For a moment, she stuttered with her comment of thanks for him defusing the situation, stopping once she realized that she didn't know his name.

@Hospes

Angus, never one for social niceties stared frankly back. Same hawk-glare, same lack of expression before he reached out and took a handful with a nod of thanks. Letting the munch of popcorn fill the area, he swallowed and spoke.

"Angus. M'name."

There was more to this somehow...Oh, right.

"Yours?"

Who said this was hard?

@Hospes

The mutual silence, save for the sound of their munching away on the popcorn, was perfectly comfortable to the stranger, it seemed. No move was made to break it, his entire concentration seemingly remaining on his little game of catching the food in his mouth. But he did give a small nod at Angus's introduction, as though in acceptance. "Cool," was his first reply, through a swallow. Only was his attention pulled away when Angus asked for his name, at which point purple eyes glanced at the boy, blinking once before replying simply, actually providing his first smile since he'd been spotted. Well, it was only really a half smile, but still. "Sylvester. But, most call me Ves," he stated. "S'what happens when your parents have the bright idea of namin' both you and your sister with things that start with 'Sil'. But luckily, the difference is easy to tell- I'm way hotter," he remarked with a wink before tossing another piece of popcorn into his mouth. Was... That a flirt, or just cockiness?

"So. Where ya from, Gus?"

@Ringmaster
"Excuse me? Does this involve you? No, it doesn't."

The pampered beauty narrowed her eyes at Hyacinth with clear disdain. As much as she wanted to have Liliya clean up the mess she made onto the boots, Soneri let out an annoyed huff of air. She had a reputation to uphold, and surely little miss klutz and this deer Faunus was going to tamper it down!

"You know what? I don't have the time and energy to be wasting on you two... Hmph!"

Soneri practically stomped her way out of the situation. Of course, she wasn't a happy camper to say the least, but this gave Liliya the moment to ease herself down.

"I offered to clean that up... but I guess I shouldn't be doing that... Um, thank you... erm..."

Liliya turned her attention onto Hyacinth, though disappointed that she couldn't help Soneri with her dirty boot problem. For a moment, she stuttered with her comment of thanks for him defusing the situation, stopping once she realized that she didn't know his name.

@Hospes

"Tch. What a pain," Hyacinth muttered under his breath, shaking his head as Soneri turned heel and stomped away. Looking less than pleased with the entire situation as a whole, the deer Faunus glanced to Liliya as she began speaking, he himself not uttering a word. Dealing with Melonie often times, he was used to letting others do the talking, save for in situations like that with Soneri where one might need assistance. Point was, he didn't interrupt, not speaking until she had finished. "You don't need to offer her anything of the sort," he stated, though there wasn't a trace of any sort of scolding in his voice. "Anyways... Hyacinth. Cathasach." But, please, for the life of me, don't call me Cinthy, he thought to himself.

Pfft, despite what he might think, he knew he loved that nickname.

@Gummi Bunnies

With "The Rooks doing what ever the hell they were doing didn't concern Franky all that much honestly, though he'd keep them in mind as its good to know people from where you come from. Speaking of which after looking around a little more from his lounging on the couch position he could spot a few more people that may hail from Drayce as well.

Though before he shut his eyes to actually take a nap this time another bit of commotion caught his ear and eyes as he watched the exchange between a white tiger faunus and a...pirate? The fuck is with this guy? Looks like he just stepped out of a butchery. I don't know what to make of this guy aside from em being tall and even worse with woman that the rook over there. The thought making him chuckle as he looked passed the opposite armrest as it seemed vaguely clear enough that the guy was trying to rid himself of the faunus. He was sick of sitting around stuck in this ship at this point and so saw to...entertain himself a little. He loosely cupped one hand around his mouth and piped up in the guys direction while still laying down. "Oi! Butcha!(Butcher) Whatever yer tryin ain't workin if ya haven't noticed! How bout you actually try being scary and have her buzz off!? Wondering if he'll even get a response but smirks nonetheless.

There was a pause from Mona upon hearing Duviel's immediate statement, as though she were considering it. "..Gee, I guess I did do that, huh?" she mused, ear briefly twitching in consideration. "I guess it isn't all bad!" Well, clearly she hadn't picked upon on his sarcasm, with the way she spoke and smiled with the same enthusiasm as before. "After all, I met you, and that isn't bad at all. In fact, that's really good!" Well, in her opinion, anyways. Obviously, Duviel wasn't exactly feeling quite the same. "Ohhhh, I'm so glad to meet you! I've never had a friend before. Let alone another person that wants to go into hunting!"

Okay, so she was fangirling a bit.

"Well, nice to meet you, Duviel!" From the floor she'd been carefully pushed off of Duviel onto, Mona beamed. And, well, despite Duviel obviously not wanting to engage in conversation, his few words only seemed to entice her more, her jaw falling open and eyes sparkling in awe. "Oh... My..... Gosh! You have a hook! That's so cool!" she gasped. "And your sword, it's also a saw!" Well, she was easily impressed, it seemed. And his obviously sarcastic second to last remark only seemed to excite her more. "Really? Me too! Wow, this is so great--"

She didn't seem to notice he wanted her to leave, despite him obviously saying it.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT

@Ringmaster
Duivel seemed to only stare at the girl with disdain, his glare growing intense as she continued to babble on, despite his warning. If this wasn't such a public place, the naive Faunus would've found herself unconscious in the middle of a deep lake, locked in a dumpster. Duivel wasn't in the mood to face the law, not when he's doing something relatively important. When Franky joined in on the fun, Duivel rose to his feet, standing at his full height and glaring at him.

"I'm sorry, was I designated to be the grand fucking entertainer of this bunch? I didn't come here to be your personal clown, jackass. Step off."

The pirate gave Franky a deathly glare, before looking down and effortlessly dragging Mona to her feet with his hook-- whether the sharp, rusty weapon caused some uncomfort would be up to anyone. "I don't have any fucking friends, Mimi--Momo-- whatever the hell your name is. Hell, I'm not even much a Hunter-- killed more men than I have Grimm. A couple Faunus too, jus' like yourself. You sound like you don't know what you're gettin' into, and I don't feel like accidentally hurting a little girl, so I'm going to say it only once

"Stay the fuck out of my way."

And with that, he spun the girl around and shoved her away, sitting back in his seat and shooting a disdainful glare at everyone in the cabin.

@Hospes @BlueFlameNikku @peeps

The mutual silence, save for the sound of their munching away on the popcorn, was perfectly comfortable to the stranger, it seemed. No move was made to break it, his entire concentration seemingly remaining on his little game of catching the food in his mouth. But he did give a small nod at Angus's introduction, as though in acceptance. "Cool," was his first reply, through a swallow. Only was his attention pulled away when Angus asked for his name, at which point purple eyes glanced at the boy, blinking once before replying simply, actually providing his first smile since he'd been spotted. Well, it was only really a half smile, but still. "Sylvester. But, most call me Ves," he stated. "S'what happens when your parents have the bright idea of namin' both you and your sister with things that start with 'Sil'. But luckily, the difference is easy to tell- I'm way hotter," he remarked with a wink before tossing another piece of popcorn into his mouth. Was... That a flirt, or just cockiness?

"So. Where ya from, Gus?"

@Ringmaster
"The Wild region, north."

It was an open-ended answer on Angus's end, as his home was remote and far away from most civilized areas that he wasn't entirely sure himself. It also explained a bit about his weapons and clothing, more hand-me-down than most others though he carried himself with an ease resembling a panther at rest. More comfortable, he continued.

"My world was ice and darkness, till recently. Beautiful angel lights though."

At any blank expression, Angus frowned and tried to describe in his limited purview of description, of the shimmering lights in the night skies that appeared now and then. As though painted with the brush of God himself, upon the canvas of the night skies.

"....S'very pretty."

@Hospes

-------

*Clack*

tumblr_n0husaTLoq1s65ij8o1_250.gif

Because it amused me.

Aqua's entrance into the Entertainment Lounge was quietly heralded by the sound of her heels. Ignoring the fact at first that there were others, she instead inspected the area with the air of a true Atlas-born native. What an utter, if needful waste. All this space could have been used for other purposes and moreover, the entertainment was distasteful. Civilian pandering, that's what it was and she frowned slightly but made no comment before her attention was turned onto the others playing cards. Future, fellow classmates no doubt and all of them a strange and eclectic bunch.

....She cleared her throat and approaching, spoke as formally polite as she could.

"Greetings. Whatever game is being played, might I be dealed in as well? Or have you enough players?"

@Yun Lee @Hospes @Schnee Corp Lawyer

Franky knew he had his target all riled up now as he continued to grin, hop up off and couch and begin walking directly at Duivel with hands in his jacket pockets. The "Little Boss" was treating this ship and the to soon be academy the same as the streets or prisons back home. You walk up and challenge the biggest guy in the room and he seemed to find such a person in more ways than one. "You sure are dressed like a clown to me pal." Franky replies as he reaching Duivel's chair and slams a foot onto the edge of one of the armrests, resting an elbow on his knee and leans towards the pirate with a punk like glare, even tilting his head to one side as he stared. "Little Franky" clearly either trying to get more responses or a fight.

"So what? You think killing people is a feat or somethin huh?! You think seeing death and lookin like some clown makes you tough huh?!

Just parades him with pointless poking questions not really meant to be answered. Frankly gripped his "Taser Duster" in his pocket in preparation and knew he also had his "Little Tommy" hidden inside his jacket.

Duivel seemed to only stare at the girl with disdain, his glare growing intense as she continued to babble on, despite his warning. If this wasn't such a public place, the naive Faunus would've found herself unconscious in the middle of a deep lake, locked in a dumpster. Duivel wasn't in the mood to face the law, not when he's doing something relatively important. When Franky joined in on the fun, Duivel rose to his feet, standing at his full height and glaring at him.

"I'm sorry, was I designated to be the grand fucking entertainer of this bunch? I didn't come here to be your personal clown, jackass. Step off."

The pirate gave Franky a deathly glare, before looking down and effortlessly dragging Mona to her feet with his hook-- whether the sharp, rusty weapon caused some uncomfort would be up to anyone. "I don't have any fucking friends, Mimi--Momo-- whatever the hell your name is. Hell, I'm not even much a Hunter-- killed more men than I have Grimm. A couple Faunus too, jus' like yourself. You sound like you don't know what you're gettin' into, and I don't feel like accidentally hurting a little girl, so I'm going to say it only once

"Stay the fuck out of my way."

And with that, he spun the girl around and shoved her away, sitting back in his seat and shooting a disdainful glare at everyone in the cabin.

@Hospes @BlueFlameNikku @peeps

Franky knew he had his target all riled up now as he continued to grin, hop up off and couch and begin walking directly at Duivel with hands in his jacket pockets. The "Little Boss" was treating this ship and the to soon be academy the same as the streets or prisons back home. You walk up and challenge the biggest guy in the room and he seemed to find such a person in more ways than one. "You sure are dressed like a clown to me pal." Franky replies as he reaching Duivel's chair and slams a foot onto the edge of one of the armrests, resting an elbow on his knee and leans towards the pirate with a punk like glare, even tilting his head to one side as he stared. "Little Franky" clearly either trying to get more responses or a fight.

"So what? You think killing people is a feat or somethin huh?! You think seeing death and lookin like some clown makes you tough huh?!

Just parades him with pointless poking questions not really meant to be answered. Frankly gripped his "Taser Duster" in his pocket in preparation and knew he also had his "Little Tommy" hidden inside his jacket.

Evidently at least somewhat dazed by how fast it all happened, Mona was quiet for a few moments, only able to stare on as Duviel chewed her out with some rather colorful language and lifted her with his hook with relative ease, explaining he'd killed before. Which, in all honesty, really should have scared or deterred her in some form. But as he set her down and told her to stay away, she still only stared, making no move to leave... Even when Franky shoved past her, confronting the former pirate head-on. Which, was the point when she finally piped up again, a little less blatantly cheerful but still holding a somewhat positive air as she attempted to regain peace. She was used to being treated poorly by her mother, and she still fully believed the woman liked her regardless of her behavior implying otherwise- it seemed this was no different.

"H-hey, you don't need to fight...! We're all friends! After all, we're all going to be working together, you know? Regardless of what's happened in the past..." Mona tried to reason, quick to regain her footing and try to break up what might end up as a fight.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @BlueFlameNikku
"The Wild region, north."

It was an open-ended answer on Angus's end, as his home was remote and far away from most civilized areas that he wasn't entirely sure himself. It also explained a bit about his weapons and clothing, more hand-me-down than most others though he carried himself with an ease resembling a panther at rest. More comfortable, he continued.

"My world was ice and darkness, till recently. Beautiful angel lights though."

At any blank expression, Angus frowned and tried to describe in his limited purview of description, of the shimmering lights in the night skies that appeared now and then. As though painted with the brush of God himself, upon the canvas of the night skies.

"....S'very pretty."

@Hospes

"Mm," the boy hummed in response, nodding as he finally stopped munching on his snack, evidently either bored of his game or just full. "Gotcha," he added, mentally mapping just what areas in the north could be described as wild, icey and dark. But then he shrugged it off, only to pause and give a raised brow at the mention of 'angel lights', as though he'd never heard such a term. Realizing- or, well, reasoning -that Angus must've meant the stars, or perhaps even the northern lights, a hint of amusement in his eyes as he glanced out the window. "Heh. Cute name for 'em," he remarked with the same lopsided grin as before.

They were great conversationalists.

@Ringmaster

Evidently at least somewhat dazed by how fast it all happened, Mona was quiet for a few moments, only able to stare on as Duviel chewed her out with some rather colorful language and lifted her with his hook with relative ease, explaining he'd killed before. Which, in all honesty, really should have scared or deterred her in some form. But as he set her down and told her to stay away, she still only stared, making no move to leave... Even when Franky shoved past her, confronting the former pirate head-on. Which, was the point when she finally piped up again, a little less blatantly cheerful but still holding a somewhat positive air as she attempted to regain peace. She was used to being treated poorly by her mother, and she still fully believed the woman liked her regardless of her behavior implying otherwise- it seemed this was no different.

"H-hey, you don't need to fight...! We're all friends! After all, we're all going to be working together, you know? Regardless of what's happened in the past..." Mona tried to reason, quick to regain her footing and try to break up what might end up as a fight.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @BlueFlameNikku

"Mm," the boy hummed in response, nodding as he finally stopped munching on his snack, evidently either bored of his game or just full. "Gotcha," he added, mentally mapping just what areas in the north could be described as wild, icey and dark. But then he shrugged it off, only to pause and give a raised brow at the mention of 'angel lights', as though he'd never heard such a term. Realizing- or, well, reasoning -that Angus must've meant the stars, or perhaps even the northern lights, a hint of amusement in his eyes as he glanced out the window. "Heh. Cute name for 'em," he remarked with the same lopsided grin as before.

They were great conversationalists.

@Ringmaster
Duivel wasn't any stranger to disposable punks, he'd seen his fair share in Vacuo. When Franky made his approach, Duivel let out a wide grin-- revealing a set of dirty teeth, complete with a single golden tooth. The former pirate rose from his seat, walking forward and meeting the gangster face to face. The putrid smell eminating from his rotting mouth was unbearable, it smelt like fish and calamari.

"Killing? I'd say so, yeah, I wear it like it's me fuckin' badge. You think you're tough, boy? Walkin' around, throwin' up gang signs and popping off with some shitty lil' peashooter? How much did Mama have to suck for that, huh? Maby I ran into her a couple times, HHHAAAH!"

Duivel let out a wheezing, hacking laugh, keeping face to face with "Little Franky", his hook-hand swinging about as he spoke and laughed. His other hand was gripped on the trigger-hilt of his chainsword.

Mona was disregarded.

@Hospes @BlueFlameNikku @peeps​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: BlueFlameNikku