Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. One post per week
Online Availability
Weekdays 3:00 pm - 9:00 Pm Weekends EVERYTHING !~!~!
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Transgender
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modarn Fantasy, Magical, Scifi
giphy.gif
Hello, I'm Green and to cut it short I'm looking to RP some RWBY after someone thought I was trolling them when I sent my OC. Her/their/his name is Quill and he is a bird Faunus. I can send it doc to you if you want. I'm up for any plot that is short term. It doesn't have to take place at beacon either. I would prefer playing with OCs but if you play with a canon character that is fine. Romance is OK as well as long it is more fluff then smut.

My only standards is that you post at least a paragraph. In addition to that, I would like some proficiency in being able to advance the plot as in putting in details or you also deciding what happens. Basically being active in the rp. However, I am able to make expectations for being active if you want me to control the plot more.

Here is a sample plot that fits more in line with Quill's goals. We can add on your characters goals to it when we chat. That is if you want to use it.

Plot 1: Vigilantes
Muse 1 and Muse 2 are friends (in Beacon or not) they decided after the crime in the city (any one). After finding out of a robbery Muse 1 gets Muse 2 to go with them. During that, something bad could happen to them or maybe they end up accidentally killing them (that could be a good comfort fluff part there). Depending on what happens the authorizes could try and get them or maybe they are both sent to beacon as a reward (But that is unlikely if we are playing more realism and gritty)

Plot 2: Airship Crash Survival
Plot 2: They are on a Mistral Airship when they crash from Grimm attack. The Muse 1 is hurt while Muse 2 isn't. They have to survive and make their way back. They could be the only people that survived or perhaps they are others. If there are others maybe they turn on each other. The end would be when they make their way to the village. Muse 1 and Muse 2 could be better friends or have gotten romantic with each other having bonded from the experience.

Plot 3: Fighting Tournament Rival and Hangout
Plot 3: Muse 1 and Muse 2 are rivals in a fighting tournament. They battle each other and respect one another. They have a day out to congratulate. the other's victory and bond. Muse 1 gets picked on by their team for hanging out with the other person who beat them. This one a bit open to whatever.

I'm up to whatever idea you have to and we can modify this one to fit your character more as well. Remember these plots are open to whatever so feel free to ask to not use them or modify them or what not.

Here Quill in her agender glory: Quill Zyphyr <- maybe NSFW? I don't really think it is though.[/hr]

[/hr]

@Lylith Not sure if you even like RWBY but if you do we should totally rp some RWBY.

• Love
Reactions: Lylith
I haven't even seen that anime, but I've seen it in my suggested playlist...

I'll have a look at it later and let you know. Right now I'd be lost if I tried to RP something based on that.

I haven't even seen that anime, but I've seen it in my suggested playlist...

I'll have a look at it later and let you know. Right now I'd be lost if I tried to RP something based on that.
That's fine. It's pretty good thought, you might like it. If you don't want to do RWBY and want to do the one of the plots in not a fandom RP just PM me.

I'm pretty busy as far as 1v1's go...

I have two 1v1's and a group RP going right now. I'm planning a third 1v1 with a professional RP'er... I can't add more than that with my current school schedule. It's just not responsible or polite to commit to something and then not be able to follow through.