All day
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
I like Fantasy, Modern, Modern Fantasy, Yaoi, Yuri, and Romance. Please do not be shy in bringing up another genre. I just might be interested in it ^^

I can do incest and Mpreg as well
Thinking about starting a RWBY RP with OCs that differentiates from the story line. Just wanted to know if there would be interest.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
I may wanna hop in too >.< I've got this OC character thing made that I've never had the chance to use and all o.o​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica
Cool~ Btw, I'm curious. If this does go up, do you have any idea how many characters you'd want to make?

Uh. I don't know. I usually make one or two. :D
Okay, cause I'd need enough people to make enough teams while not having characters managed by the same person on the same team~

@york The question is for you too :3

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Cool~ Btw, I'm curious. If this does go up, do you have any idea how many characters you'd want to make?
Well, maybe one for starters, but, I may make a couple more o.o who knows...

• Bucket of Rainbows
I could always put together characters to fill in blank spots in teams if need be >.<

I could always put together characters to fill in blank spots in teams if need be >.<
It's fine, you don't have to. We can just wait and see if more people join

I'd like to try to sign up if you don't mind someone newer to the site

• Bucket of Rainbows
It's fine, you don't have to. We can just wait and see if more people join
Alright o.o but uh, I guess if we have like one or two spots left or something, I can try it o.o

Alright o.o but uh, I guess if we have like one or two spots left or something, I can try it o.o

If you're alright with that, then okay. But like I said, let's see if other people are interested~ Thanks btw

Thank you ^^, looking forward to seeing this starting up.

If you're alright with that, then okay. But like I said, let's see if other people are interested~ Thanks btw
Np! xD And yeah, that's probably for the best o.o

What level of posting & frequency can be expected?

What level of posting & frequency can be expected?
Adept, a 4 sentence paragraph being the minimum. Posting frequency, well, I'd prefer a post every other day or sooner if you can. Not really fun if someone posts once every 3 weeks or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.