☆RWBY RP: Rescuing Remnant☆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question: Should we assume that our characters are going to be weaker than the characters in RWBY? So, for example, whereas RWBY would be able to kill a Nevermore, that same Nevermore would absolutely destroy us?

No, we would be just as strong as them. :)

@Angelic Fusion I will properly review your CS when I have some more free time. Upon skimming though it looks good.
I am adding tiny things because making that was difficult. It restored itself three times so I am adding what was lost and changing what I wanted but the base CS is how I wish it to be.

@Shadowy

I'll have my CS up by later tonight or tomorrow my time, I may be a little late as I'm restricted to a mobile device with very poor wifi

[fieldbox=Marigold, yellow, solid]
Basic info
Name: Marigold Patel
Team/occupation: Member- CRML
Species: Human
Sex: Female
Handedness: Right Handed
Aura/Effects: A bright yellow. The aura is mainly defensive. It acts as a shield when needed or called upon and has a tendency to activate when she is crying. No matter what the reason.
Untitnjkl.png
Physical traits: She has ear piercings and a burn mark in a shape of a line on her upper right arm.
Misc traits: None
Nickname(s): Marie, Goldie
Appearance
Anime-girl-brown-hair-blue-eyes-hd-wallpaper.jpeg
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 98
Eye color: Blue
Skin tone: Fair
Face: Her face lacks any defined features, so they are generally soft and smooth
Hair: Long light brown hair what curls at the tips
Physique: Thin and Small

(Just focus on outfit please)
Characteristics
Background: Marigold has been shielded for most of her life which led to her childish personality. She learned how to fight from her mother, a huntress graduated from Beacon, when she was worried about her leaving the house to do whatever she wanted.
Personality: Marigold is a ball of sunshine. Her personality is trusting, full of energy, loud, and childish. Due to her being childish, she has a tendency to cry when things get tough or stressful. She also has a tendency to just jump into things and go off whim unless there is an actual plan that's been explained to her that she has to follow.
+Cute Things
+Doing something successfully
+Playing
+Managing to do good for people
Dislikes:
-Studying
-Being scolded
-Being stressed out
-Paperwork
-Lies
Weapon
Name: Loud Comet
Maker/Smith: Nina Patel
Type: Slash-type/Transforming
Weapon Derivation: From a regular chainsaw and grenade launcher
Holstered/Sheathed Appearance: A medium sized yellow box with a strap to it so she can carry it on her back.
Form 1: Chainsaw. A blade comes out form the inside of box using the slit on the side to get out.
Form 2: Grenade Launcher. The blade retracts and on the opposite side of the box a tube for the grenade launcher appears out of the slit.
Features/Capabilities: It can fire grenades of any type of dust, she puts into it.
Planned/Possible Upgrades: N/A
Notes: It's a loud and heavy weapon so it has a tendency to attract Grimm.
Has limited capacity for grenades, and she doesn't carry spares due to danger. It had to be manually reloaded.
Semblance
Name: Gravity Changer
Type: Physical
General description: It can lighten or weigh down an object
General limitations: Limits it to herself and things touch her.
Visual effect: The object's weight being changed and herself emits a slight glow.
Passive ability(x): Her gravity is always relative to the Earth so she can feel when someone's weight changes or is different.

Combat info
Position/Class: Melee/Ranged
Landing strategy: Tries to fly using her grenade launcher until she either runs out of grenades or finds a clearing to use her semblance to weigh herself down
Fighting style: Marigold's style is more out there. She will take them head on and earnestly. She mainly uses her chainsaw, but when she feels like she is losing she will back down and use the grenade launcher.
Trivia
Relationships: N/A
Notes:

(Sorry if I did this wrong)
[/fieldbox]​

• Love
Reactions: Sairoh
I am adding tiny things because making that was difficult. It restored itself three times so I am adding what was lost and changing what I wanted but the base CS is how I wish it to be.
Great, let me know when its all finished.

@Shadowy

I'll have my CS up by later tonight or tomorrow my time, I may be a little late as I'm restricted to a mobile device with very poor wifi
Ugh, I know your pain. No worries, I'd rather wait for quality than you rush and give me crap, know what i mean?

@RareSecret I love her! I saw chainsaw and was like: *throws hands up* our team is the best! Also, welcome to the short people club! She is accepted :)

Great, let me know when its all finished.

Ugh, I know your pain. No worries, I'd rather wait for quality than you rush and give me crap, know what i mean?

@RareSecret I love her! I saw chainsaw and was like: *throws hands up* our team is the best! Also, welcome to the short people club! She is accepted :)

Yeah, his weapon and such is finished. I may add a physical feature or two but nothing CS changing.

Yeah, his weapon and such is finished. I may add a physical feature or two but nothing CS changing.
Great. I added him to the roster already, but I did have some comments on the weapon. I'm gonna eat really fast then i'll mention my comments. Great character :)

Great. I added him to the roster already, but I did have some comments on the weapon. I'm gonna eat really fast then i'll mention my comments. Great character :)

Alright, I await the comments.

Also, thanks lol. It wasn't easy considering how many times I had to re-do him do to issues with whatever was going on.

Fire/Gravity Dust infusion powering central power supply

Gravity Dust infusions allows for increased movement of limps creating immense strength at the cost of reserve supply which must be charged over time.
Okay this is the part that I wanted clarification on. What exactly is Gravity Dust and why is it needed here? I see you said it is for increased movement of limbs, but how exactly does that work? If you are a tank then you need to compromise durability with speed/movement anyways so i'm not sure that is really needed.

There is speculation that Gravity dust will be added into RWBY in the next season and it is used specificly in the movment of limbs to incrase the power of a strike.

The more I think about it that aspect can be removed since it is a powered suit of armor and the direct punch from it will be enormous in strength without that added edge.

But the Gravity dust in the core collapses itself in creating a sort of Energy core using the fire. Applying preassure to the fire it can increase its heat and create plasma which can drive the suits energy.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: 1 person
There is speculation that Gravity dust will be added into RWBY in the next season and it is used specificly in the movment of limbs to incrase the power of a strike.

The more I think about it that aspect can be removed since it is a powered suit of armor and the direct punch from it will be enormous in strength without that added edge.

But the Gravity dust in the core collapses itself in creating a sort of Energy core using the fire. Applying preassure to the fire it can increase its heat and create plasma which can drive the suits energy.
OK then what is the purpose of the Energy Core? If it is a suit, wont you be controlling it? I feel like those kinds of things dont need to be added, and you can replace those with actual weapons built into the armor. I mean, I'd go full Iron Man with that shit, forget the core.

OK then what is the purpose of the Energy Core? If it is a suit, wont you be controlling it? I feel like those kinds of things dont need to be added, and you can replace those with actual weapons built into the armor. I mean, I'd go full Iron Man with that shit, forget the core.

I thought about it but I didn't want to be over powered with it.

Ok, I removed the core aspect and added the Titan Fall. The first of his suits weapons. To add others I feel would over power him to early on.

Last edited:
I thought about it but I didn't want to be over powered with it.

Ok, I removed the core aspect and added the Titan Fall. The first of his suits weapons. To add others I feel would over power him to early on.
I like :) Well done ^^

The next would be claws for each hand and eventually rockets built onto shoulder pads. But, I am glad you like him. I cant wait for him to experiment, mess up and learn over and over again.

But, I have work tomorrow so I must be off to sleep.

Reactions: Shadowy
Found a better example of her casual outfit and her weapon. I've updated my app with it ^^

noel_vermillion_by_deviantshu.png

Status
Not open for further replies.