Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmkay, so we're going to randomize the pairings. I have a system that we can use. Before I do it, does everyone trust me to do so?

Reactions: Xytheus
Sure, I am fine with it.

Since everybody seems to be good with it, I'll describe what I'm going to do:

I'm going to shuffle a deck of cards. Then cut it into four stacks. I'm going to ask each of you to pick a number, 1-4. I'll draw from each stack. Then I will take the card color and pair them up with their equal. So theortically,
1-Red
2-Black
3-Red
4-Black
Means 1 and 3 would be partners, and 2 and 4 would be as well.

Ill do the pairing when I get home.

Also, just so everybody knows. October 24 is a date to save.

Pairings are:
Carmine-Michael
Rusty-Mizuki.

I know its not my turn yet, so I should be good, however...

This thing, despite that I have watched the thread we are roleplaying in it, doesn't alert me to
responses on it. So if I become absent from posting, let me know here or directly in a PM.

Arigatou-gozaimasu!

I know its not my turn yet, so I should be good, however...

This thing, despite that I have watched the thread we are roleplaying in it, doesn't alert me to
responses on it. So if I become absent from posting, let me know here or directly in a PM.

Arigatou-gozaimasu!

I'll be sure to. If there isn' a reply from @Angelic Fusion or @Xytheus by tonight I will similarily poke them.

Honestly, we could rp as long as we don't advance much of the plot or the characters.

Its a device in rp I don't see here very often that I usually call "Character Assumption", where you consider characters (who aren't actively being played) as doing something plot related, without actually seeing anything happen.

We could, but I don't want them to think that they're being left behind. I have done that before, but I never got back to where the scene returned to normal, because the RP died.

Also, should we have one long post made by one person for when iur characters link up with their partners? Something like you and your partner RP out their meeting and battle sequences, then everyone joins up when they reach the objective?

I'm having a little trouble with posting writing right now. Just assume Rusty is doing X.

My bad, alerts didn't go off and I almost forgot.

A lot of people seem to be having problems with alerts, it's weird.

So how do we feel about doing one long co-post for each partner pair?

Reactions: Angelic Fusion
Would somebody, anybody, mind posting something? We're dead here

Lets try to go ahead and move this to beginning team building phase.

I'll try to post a bit of a setting area for the test thingy to take place, so that we aren't completely mimicking the exactly forest and river that it took place in.

Status
Not open for further replies.