Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats very much appreciated, and i shall enjoy watching as you all RP this out :3

I'll have the CS up by tonight for me.

1) Basic info:

[BCOLOR=#010101]Name: Carmine Viridian.[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=#010101]Team/occupation: Will Add[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#010101]Species: Human[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#010101]Age: 19[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#010101]Sex: Female[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#010101]Handedness: Ambidextrous but favors Left.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#010101]Aura/Effects:[/BCOLOR]​

During this activity the emblem emblazoned down her back will ignite any fabric on her body burning the clothes on her body. (She wears a special combat uniform.)
During times of strife or injury the fire will spread around her body.​

Symbol:
SMTribal_Dragon2.jpg

[BCOLOR=#010101]Physical traits:[/BCOLOR]​

Scars on her wrists and one that looks like a slice mark on her shoulder.​

[BCOLOR=#010101]Misc traits:[/BCOLOR]​

(May add as I think of them.)​

[BCOLOR=#010101]Nickname(s): (You can decide. This is just an idea)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#010101]Infernal Siren[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#010101]2) Appearence:[/BCOLOR]
latest

[BCOLOR=#010101]Height: 5'10"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#010101]Weight: 132[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#010101]Eye color: Red and Blue[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#010101]Skin tone: Caucasian[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#010101]Hair: Blonde[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#010101]Physique: Slender but fit[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#010101]Combat Outfit:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#010101](On the Left)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#010101]
big_thumb_9768f804255a1bdccdd2b686a1981be4.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#010101]Casual Outfit:[/BCOLOR]​

2015-spring-and-summer-fashion-sexy-casual-street-punk-skull-perspective-gauze-patchwork-low-high-t.jpg

[BCOLOR=#010101]3) Characteristics:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#010101]Background: To be discovered[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=#010101]Personality: Carmine can easily be described as an overly Fiery individual with a personality and emotional state to go along with it. She is an unpredictable as the element she adores so much. Outside of this she is an overly loyal individual who seems to be as easy going as they come. Although she appears giddy most of the time she can easily fall into horrible fits of depression hinting towards a possible mental issue.[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=#010101]Likes:[/BCOLOR]​

Cats (Loves Cats)
Extreme Heat
Nature
Suprisingly the Snow (Even if it can harm her.)
Card Games
Hot Drinks
Friendly People
Art
Drawing and picturesque scenes

Dislikes:​
Dogs
The Cold
Loud People
Belligerent Individuals
Plasma (Shes terrified of it even if her claws are made of it.)​

[BCOLOR=#010101]4) Weapon[/BCOLOR]

See second picture.

[BCOLOR=#010101]Name: Talons of Horus[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#010101]Maker/Smith: Carmine and Prussian[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#010101]Type: Experimental[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#010101]Weapon Derivation: A cat with claws.. ?[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#010101]Holstered/Sheathed Appearance: Appears as a normal set of metallic gloves.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#010101]Form 1: Two large gauntlets consisting of clawed fingers. Although small and not far reaching it is capable of rendering most armor and flesh useless for defense. The speed at which it is swung and used greatly affects the durability and cutting edge of the weapons making it almost required to move fast.[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=#010101]Form 2:[/BCOLOR]​

754ccaa034ff6cfbfb79b303f4aa59e8.jpg
This form of her weapon is especially deadly. Combining the durability of the Dust with her familys technology to create a Dust powered monstrosity. (This will come into play sporaticly) based off of a plasma concept.​

[BCOLOR=#010101]Features/Capabilities: Dust infusion allows for a far stronger resonance once in Twin Sun's fighting stance. Outside of this the blades of the standard form are durable enough to block blows from a grim.[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=#010101]Planned/Possible Upgrades: To be seen.[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=#010101]Notes: (trivia, name meaning, etc)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#010101]5) Semblance:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#010101]Name: By Fire be Purged[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#010101]Type: Elemental Stemming from Aura[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#010101]General description: Allows for creation, Manipulation and destruction of flames within a thirty foot radius of her. Is equally as dangerous as her touch can melt metal if she wanted to. She can also use it to propel herself around in bursts of speed in directions around her[/BCOLOR]

This can be divided into three parts. Red, Blue and the Currently unreached White heat.
(She doesn't know she can reach White.)

Each Step is a step up of the heat prodcued, controlled and manipulated by her.

Red: During Red flames the heat produced by her can heavily burn regular people and unarmored grim. Also have a tendency to burn grass and dry leaves under her feet.

Blue: Intensity tripled. Heat given out is capable of burning people standing nearby and can catch dry material on fire for five feet. The flames she wields are blue in color and burn through regular Armor.

White-
White heat's intensity is not measure. The heat given off on this can ignite trees within five feet of her and burn through almost any known armor. In this form her body seems consumed but her blows connect more often. (Think of a beserker rage.
Most often can be found singing while using her semblance.

[BCOLOR=#010101]General limitations: Although immune to almost all forms of heat she can be severely injured by exposure to the cold for to long. The more intense and heated the fire she makes the harder it is on her physical body.[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=#010101]Visual effect:[/BCOLOR]​

blue_aura___remastered_by_psdtech-d2y7n6m.jpg

[BCOLOR=#010101]Passive ability(x): She is immune to most forms of heat. Can get very sick if in to cold of a room.[/BCOLOR]​

If entering a room with no lights she seems to give off a slight glow.

[BCOLOR=#010101]6) Combat info:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#010101]Position/Class: Sun Dancer[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#010101]Landing strategy: Use flames to make herself hover for a period of time.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#010101]Fighting style: Sun Dancer[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#010101]Strengths:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#010101]Dancer:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#010101] Carmine is able to adapt much of her dancing knowledge into a combat situation. That being said it takes the form of a hell bent dancer. She can be seen moving around an energy or dodging blows in ways that would make a man cringe in enormous pain. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#010101]Jerry-Rigger:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#010101]Throughout her life Carmine has had to develope things with the least amount of parts available to her just so her parents could check her progress. Due to this Carmine is very skilled at building useful objects out of randomlly found electronics, objects and even.. [/BCOLOR]foliage.

Sun Dancer:
This strength alone is what makes Carmine a dangerous individual. Entirely immune to any type of fire, lava, heat or plasma she can wield her own weapons without having to worry about harming herself in any way. Considering her semblance this strength alone can prove to be a deadly one.. since she will never burn herself and can keep the field up until she passes out.

[BCOLOR=#010101]Weaknesses:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#010101]Common Sense:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#010101]Some call Carmine a Ditz and a moron due to the fact that she has trouble with the simplest of things. Having been raised around a formidable education she was never taught many of the basic aspects of life. She can't cook, she can't figure out basic math easily... such as Division.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#010101]Horrible curiosity:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#010101]Driven by a unknown force Carmine can be often found trying to get her nose into places it doesn't belong. Much like a cat... she predicts one day that this may be her large undoing.. but she cant stop as she wants to know more and is willing to sneak into places to get it. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#010101]The Cold:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#010101]The single most life threatening thing to her life. Carmine needs to stay warm no matter what. If she is out in temperatures below that which is common in the summer she may begin to get sick. If it is winter and she is not bundled up she could die within an hour. She needs to stay warm as her body can not handle the cold. [/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=#010101]7) Trivia:[/BCOLOR]
Known for having a band in the past. The band had risen in popularity before disbanding due to her going to Beacon.

[BCOLOR=#010101]Relationships: None yet[/BCOLOR]​

A little overdetailed and over the top, but its accepted.

How is that Semblance activated? Is it on command? How does she get from one step of the Semblance to the next?

It could just be me but knowing those things could be crucial.

How is that Semblance activated? Is it on command? How does she get from one step of the Semblance to the next?

It could just be me but knowing those things could be crucial.

Her semblance is activated by command.

The ramping up of the ranking is done mostly by command.

From Blue to White will be through Emotional Distress. Think of White has a Final Hope or rage weapon.

BUT if she gets worked up enough she can light things on fire around her. The biggest issue with her Semblance is the cold and Emotions.

I'm just gonna add that he can detach the barrels and use them as clubs.

So, while picking the team won't be hard, how should we pick pairs? Should we decided, or randomize it? I do have a good random solution.

I'm sorry guys, I am trying to keep up and make sure that I am on at appropriate times to reply. However, I am stuck on graveyard shifts and I am in South Carolina with the flooding. I walk to work in it! xD

But still, Ill try to keep it up!

I saw that on the news, scary stuff. Makes me glad to live in an area mostly devoid of natural disasters. Ill be replying soon, just need to figure out what to do.

Hey, we haven't had a hurricane in about 12 years. Personally, I love the rain and the flooding. But I can see why others done. xD

Oh, we need to start thinking about our team name. Thats going to be a whole lot of fun...

I was thinking of that too, and if we had an E we could get away with it more.

But your explanation sold me.

Thats the theme song, by executive order.

Status
Not open for further replies.