2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Futanari
world_of_remnant_style_rwby_poster_by_lightning_in_my_hand-d9i5va3.png

"Heroes Get Remembered, And Legends Never Die~"

Fame, glory, riches beyond measure and a name traveling through whispers of awe and woe. These are the things that only the powerful can attain. Heroes who go above and beyond to gain for themselves what others would hesitate to even fathom. To fight, claw, and climb to the top. To have her name spoken in folk songs and her life story told as myth and legend. Several years after the great war with Salem and the fall of the academies four new head masters spearheaded a new project to reignite hope within humanity. Creating a new school known as 'Pantheon', an Academy specifically designed for only the brightest and most prodigious children to participate in a education that far exceeds the childish nature of the previous schools.

While Jr Academies exist, only the best of the best from all across the world of Remnant will be selected for the entrance exam to Pantheon Academy. And with the fierce competition it can not be guaranteed that everyone will survive. The War may be over but with the four kingdoms in shambles and tensions rising between them the students of Pantheon are the only thing keeping a war within humanity itself from breaking loose. And with the White Fang still on the prowl and the other academies destroyed, Pantheon will stand as the worlds only hope.

(Alright so, this is a RP idea based on RWBY several years after the end of Salem and the Grimm War. Humanity is in shambles, the kingdoms are basically in conflict with one another, The White Fang is still around causing trouble and everything seems worse than before when the War was still happening. The academies have been completely destroyed and a majority of Hunters/Huntresses have either been slain or are scattered and trying to keep humanity from imploding in on itself. As a result of this a new Academy has been build which will be lead by four Headmasters. Pantheon Academy; taking a 'Harry Potter' approach to school, Pantheon is a gigantic academy that has four 'houses'. However, unlike the other academies Pantheon is very cutthroat and dangerous, only a handful of candidates are selected from the best of the best in the world. So only people like Phyrra, Neo, Ruby, Winter, and other prodigies can even 'hope' to ever even qualify for the entrance exam.

This RP is a four person RP. I want it to be focused and concise. So myself an three others will form a team and our adventures will basically begin with the entrance exam and from there the fun will begin. I have hella ideas for mini plots, stories, and missions plus whatever character driven stuff that we can all come up with. If this thread gets a lot of interest i might consider opening it up a bit for other teams to be made but for now i just wanna have a small group of really active players who wanna RP some RWBY in the same type of light as in the show. For Character Sheets i don't need anything super in depth. History and what not is not required. Really just basics and the characters Semblance/Aura, which is allowed to be 'powerful' but not allowed to be 'broken'. For example time control and mind control is 'broken'. Just be tasteful and everything will be fine xD.

Post here if you are interested. You can just send me a PM with your CS or post them here and i'll select three apps i like the most~)

I like your style. I'm not sure if I'll put an app together or not (already in a much more non-standard RWBY thing), but I like the approach and smaller group. So I at least have to reply with interest.

I am definitely interested but was wandering what you were expecting post-wise?

I have a RWBY OC I was supposed to use but then... divorce...

Anyway, I'd love to get a chance to use him! Are you still looking for a full team?