RWBY //OOC// Signups. (( Open ))

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the IC, I may not post many lines due to being on a phone. I'll try my best to make it as lengthy as possible though.
Yeah, that's totally fine. By tomorrow, I will be using a phone too since I don't have a computer that works. I'm using my Moms, but she wants it back, so.. Yeah. XD I understand.

Yeah, mine won't be very long. :P But I'll do my best with what you give me~ -- Which was a lot more than I was expecting, actually, so thank you! :D

Indeed we did. XD I was hoping to start off on the ship. But my brain was like 'Nope' * ^* So it started out the way it did and just.. Damn it's already bad. XD I NEED TO START THIS OVER BEFORE MY BRAIN KILLS ME V _ V. --------------------------------- Your post was good, by the way. ----------------------------- Oh wait. You know what. I'm just gonna say that Mi is a new person within the Ship e-e. But Blake is going to be already there, and.. Yeah. xD I hope that makes it a bit better.

I'd suggest just rolling with what's already happened. Perhaps Blake could meet Koru in Main Avenue?

That would cause a bit of confusion. And as far in as the posts are, she may as well already be at the school.

That would cause a bit of confusion. And as far in as the posts are, she may as well already be at the school.
True. How about we just say that the ship that Blake and Mi/Everyone else were on came early because of how many New-comers there would be? I mean.. That sounds a bit better, I guess.

That'd work. No need to mention it in the post though.

Status
Not open for further replies.