Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for my own lack of posting. Started a new schedule which gives me very little time at home, so my posts will most likely come on the rare days I have free during the week or the weekends. On that note, I will post sometime tonight.

Reactions: ShiroKiyoshi
I HAF POSTETH! :3 i found the time to, and... yeah! so im back... im half tempted to tag everyone to make sure they know this still exists. its a group effort, ya know? ^-^

oh, and if needed, anyone can talk to nata if you are in the auditorium :3 theres always room for a convo of 3+!

@Stuffies12 Let me know if you're having a schedule problem. I know finals are coming or are here for some of us.

@Ginutusu @ShatteredSkies I know it's probably not in your characters' personalities to interact much, but you'll get bored fast waiting for the test to force you to.

@CasketCase Can you give me a day when you're most available. Then I can avoid leaving you behind. Same to you @Stuffies12 That'd be much appreciated thanks.

Reactions: Ginutusu
I'm good Mon-Sat evenings, and I should be available all day on Sundays.

• Thank You
Sorry my internet is kinda bad right now lol. Also which one of Shatteredskies do you want me to interact with because both are on my team.

Honestly, I've lost all interest in this. There's a ton of reasons why, which I'll refrain from listing. Point is, I can't go on. Sorry, guys.

• Thank You
Name
Victor Vermilion
Character's Color
Vermilion

Race
Human

Appearance
1414246789700.jpg
Weapons
The Fang of Fenrir/Fenris (depending on which translation you go with). a weapon that starts off as a katana when sheathed, but expands into a buster sword with a hidden cannon in the blade that has a fang design running along the flat of the blade (hence the name) when drawn that can turn into another weapon back to back without a hitch. the gunblade form even uses a sight. Victor pulls the bottom half of the blade down and exposes the cannon while the side of the hand guard that is away from the cutting edge folds down onto the back of the sword to become the sight. he also pulls the hilt down to expose the trigger. the rounds he uses are coated with dust that has an affinity for fire. the fang can also turn into a chain sword, a kisurigama, a double headed battle axe, a spear, a scythe and a claymore with a rifle running down the middle of the blade. And the nidhogg gauntlets two quad form gauntlets that can use blades, high velocity monomolecular wire, cannons that sit on the exterior of the gauntlet when activated and claws that extend from the finger tips. usually used in conjunction to the fang of Fenrir/Fenris or when he is unable to get to the fang of Fenrir/Fenris. the cannons do not fire upon impact, but are used as a ranged weapon that fires when he presses the trigger located in the exact center of his palm and use dust with an affinity for fire for ammunition. the gauntlets also cover the entire hand and forearm and are used as both defense and offence when dealing with a melee attack. they also help handle the fang when Victor exposes the cannon while the fang is in its buster sword form. Both the fang of Fenrir and the Nidhogg gauntlets are not controlled or affected by semblance Gemini.

Semblance
semblance Gemini: able to copy another person's semblance only if he sees it in action, but if he sees another semblance being used the one he had copied before the new semblance is overwritten and needs to be seen again in order to use it again.

History
Will reveal in the ic.

Have you seen both RWBY Volumes
Yes

Last edited:
Viktor just be sure to tag me when you're done and to all of the participants of this roleplay:
@CasketCase @Katrina Iceheart @Ginutusu @Stuffies12 @Victor Markov
We will be put on hiatus for a bit. Shattered dropping out was not expected, so I need to find someone else or rearrange how the story is going to go. That being said you still are allowed to RP in the IC.

I will be making a post regarding us progressing. But, we won't form teams just yet. Instead we will all attend classes and go about each day like normal students until this is resolved. This is a perfect opportunity to build relationships as well.

Sorry, but this RWBY RP will live on. Rest assured.

Viktor just be sure to tag me when you're done and to all of the participants of this roleplay:
@CasketCase @Katrina Iceheart @Ginutusu @Stuffies12 @Victor Markov
We will be put on hiatus for a bit. Shattered dropping out was not expected, so I need to find someone else or rearrange how the story is going to go. That being said you still are allowed to RP in the IC.

I will be making a post regarding us progressing. But, we won't form teams just yet. Instead we will all attend classes and go about each day like normal students until this is resolved. This is a perfect opportunity to build relationships as well.

Sorry, but this RWBY RP will live on. Rest assured.
Sad to hear also my internet is not running like a potato any more but it's still fairly slow.

ShiroKiyoshi updated RWBY OCs of Remnant with a new update entry:

We are not done yet.

[BCOLOR=#003300]December 20, 2015[/BCOLOR]

I made this post to explain the changes even further. The post I'll make after this one will explain somewhat too.

With Shattered dropping and Victor joining this brings us to seven combatants. Meaning we just need one more. What is also awesome is the fact that neither of his characters spoke to anyone, so their disappearance does not have to be explained. However, I will be...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I might be interested. For what team do you still need someone for?

Almost up to date with the show, by the way. A little more than half-way done with the second volume, I believe.

@EmperorsChosen Once you submit an app the teams will be rearranged. After that then I will tell you which team you are on along with the rest of the players. We will continue on the intermission arc for a while before returning to the main Welcome to Beacon arc.

Gotcha. Will finish the second season then start working on something.

Ya know I'm even watching the third season that's going on right now on Roosterteeth

Same here, but it just seems like they are stalling. I don't know what to think about it right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.