Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah its fine. Nope. Just chilling.

Yay. You made mention of Ally's killing.

Name
Crimson Scarlet

Race
Human

Appearance
large.jpg

Weapons
Handmade-Chinese-Martial-arts-KUNG-FU-Sword-Knives-Free-Shipping.jpg

Javelin is a machete style sword, meaning only one edge is sharp, and has an all around sharp tip, but flat head. It can be imbued with other dust to take on elemental properties. The blade becomes heated when her semblance is active and is covered by the image of a translucent red broadsword.
A red longnose gun that uses blue dust to freeze opponents in place. No semblance interaction.

Semblance:
Armageddon_Blade_Preview.gif

Crimson can cast a magical projection to extend the reach of her sword.

large.gif

""That's lovely. Tell me more!"

Name:
???

Race:
Penguin - Faunus

Appearance:
??? is a 5'9'' kid with extremely smooth skin. His penguin faunus trait grants him a slick skin so that he can slide across land and overheat easy. More accustomed to the cold he normally does not where shirts because he gets hot easy. He has black hair and Caucasian colored skin.

Weapon:
??? uses a combat knife and his body. The combat knife posseses nothing special, but using his fighting style ??? is able to harden his body akin to a brick wall and strengthen his blows enough to move cars, even if only a small distance.

Semblance:
??? Can empower his attacks with a white energy that allows him to strike with precision and sharpness of a blade.

If you were to have to call this guy you'd leave his contacts blank or put the three question marks. His first name is ?, his last name is ? and his middle name is ?

Name
Midnight Knight

Character's Color
Midnight Purple

Race
Human

Appearance
ares.png

Weapons
espadas_duplas_sieghart_by_iusribeiro-d5u74on.png
, Cresent and Eclipse are simple swords. They can stab, slash, poke, etc., When Midnight activates his semblance his attacks using these blades are repeated after him in his after image clones.

Nighty-Knights, Midnight's shoes are light metal guns. He is able to fire them using the momentum from his kicks. This is why his shins are so armored. They do not interact with his semblance.

Semblance
Midnight is capable of making "shadows" of his movements. He does not make literal shadows, but rather after images of himself that are solid. These after images are created up to a max of three images with a split second interval between each. The interval between which each image mimics his movement can be manipulated by Midnight. Midnight can also rewind time for himself and catch up with a previous after image.

ShiroKiyoshi updated RWBY OCs of Remnant with a new update entry:

Cast List Updated

The cast list has been updated. Take a look at it.

It will display the teams and some other players that have been introduced so far. It also shows the colors of each character and your heat level. The higher your heat level the more likely you are to be confronted by an officer if you come across one. Beacon students shouldn't fret however. You got a cool headmaster.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I have done so many updates... Too tired to post. Will post last...

No, that's just how both his 'names' tie into his 'first name'

You guys should totally interact or something

Reactions: Katrina Iceheart
hey i probably wont be on for a while (until this upcoming Wednesday) because my primary device (my kindle) was taken away for a while. unless i decide to use a school computer or the home computer (which i normally don't use) i will be unable to post until i get my kindle back. i apologize for any inconvenience this may cause >_<

• Thank You
Reactions: ShiroKiyoshi
Ah, awesome. Another dead RWBY RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.