Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm probably gonna make it to where he can communicate with the Grimm, because he has black wings, the Grimm accept him as one of their own, and therefore he becomes some kind of family member with the Grimm in his mind and theirs.

That wouldn't work. Grimm are mindless killers with no soul. They only exist to kill faunus and humans.

Also, you'd get a beak or feathery arms as a bird faunus. Their racial trait is only night vision. You can have wings if they are his weapons though, so you can do that. I see no problem with him having multiple weapons.

Damn, well then I forgot about that, It's been a while since i remembered anything about Grimm, maybe a type of Vigilante or something

But it can be whatever name you want. I'll make a word with what im given.

Name must represent a color or mean a color in some manner

@ShiroKiyoshi A name must represent a color? I'm not sure i get that. In RWBY the only characters who have their names represent colors is like...the main cast and a few minor characters. Like, what would JNPR mean? xD Anyway, i was going to name a character 'Skoll', named after norse mythos.

Ruby = Red
Weiss = White
Emerald = Green
etc
@ShiroKiyoshi A name must represent a color? I'm not sure i get that. In RWBY the only characters who have their names represent colors is like...the main cast and a few minor characters. Like, what would JNPR mean? xD Anyway, i was going to name a character 'Skoll', named after norse mythos.
What color does Skroll represent?

Ruby = Red
Weiss = White
Emerald = Green
etc

What color does Skroll represent?

Not saying it dosen't exist xD. Just hard for me to make a characters name that is based on a color LOL

Anywho, his color may be Turquoise Blue.

My characters name placed backwards, Baran Tlilpotonqui, is Noble Warrior Feathered in Black. Then place it in the regular placement, Tlilpotonqui Baran, Feathered in Black Noble Warrior. Tlilpotonqui meaning Feathered in Black and Baran meaning Noble Warrior.

Name:
Tlilpotonqui Baran

Character's Color:
Black (feathered in black)

Race:
Bird Faunus

Appearance:
He also has black metal feathers across his arms, the wings with black metal feathers are also a form of his weapons as well.
Weapons: Eon and Orion
Weapon appearance
Weapon capabilities
The two handguns are able to shift into two side swords at a flick of the wrists (also known as cut and thrust swords), the ammo used when firing these guns is black dust ammunition, as it does more damage than Lie Ren's StormFlower SMG's (which uses the green dust ammunition). The two weapons may also combine to form a dual blade staff as well in their final form.
His wings are used as weapons as well, the metal feathers can be slung like darts at an enemy, and with his semblance, can be brought right back into their place on the wings. The wings can be used as swords almost and a kind of shield to defend against projectiles, small explosives, and even some blades as long as they aren't penetrating. Hammers can break the wings and hooks can stab into the wings. The feathers on his arms, can be used as arm blades as well and plucked to be used as darts.
Semblance interaction
Tlilpotonqui may be able to throw his swords and then bring them back to him by using his semblance, and is also able to use his semblance to bend the blades if he needs to, etc (not sure what else I should put here so i just put etc)

Semblance
Control over metal (especially the metal in his black metal feathers)

History
As a child Tlilpotonqui was always discriminated against for being a Faunus. He despised being discriminated against. He saw how the White Fang had organized their crimes and much more, and decided, it's time to act similar, but as a lone wolf. Tlilpotonqui had actually begun to organize a warehouse out in the docks of Vale, hiding out, trying to gain more technology and skills to be able to take down the military and overthrow the kingdom of Vale and more, just by himself. Or at least so he thinks. So far he has gotten down to stealing some military equipment, and has hacked into camera systems to be able to keep watch all over Vale, all he needs now is to crash into Beacon and hack into their systems. After that, it's time to blow significant areas apart with explosives. He wants this because he is done, done with the discrimination, done with having to do so much to get so little in life, he wants to take the world of Remnant by storm. He'll even take some associates in along the way.

Have you seen both RWBY Volumes
yes
  1. He may not fly using those wings.
  2. Metal implies that it can be stripped. Normal feathers means it is a part of him. Keep this in mind, as characters like Aegis can rip them off.
  3. That metal is going to be heavy. Don't expect many maneuvers without a strength type semblance or boosters of some sort.
  4. Like Pyhrra you will only be able to do quick snags with your semblance, like move a shield over a bit or push back a metal foot weapon slightly. It will be costly on your aura to do much else leaving you vulnerable to be potentially killed.
  5. Hacking; Legit.
  6. But military tech by himself he'd only be able to steal data. No one could lug several pounds of military equipment, especially considering most of the military are robots that don't have a need for pain or sustenance or fatigue. But, if he had some friends and/or team, then it'd be possible to create things using this.
  7. Just to let you know the longest handgun wouldn't suffice for a decent staff. Maybe they make more like a double sided dagger.
Im not picking on you. Antagonists are huge roles in stories. They create the character development. Then there are just some things that are a little OP if I allowed it.

I can update this a little more so it's better, he does steal data at first, but after some people join him then he starts stealing technology. any bit of technology he might steal is probably going to be for himself, such as technology for his wings. If you allow me then I can add that into the story, because then he can create a jet skeleton for his wings to be able to actually fly using red dust as a type of fuel. The metal in his wings is actually very thin because of how thin feathers are, so they aren't as heavy as you think, they probably weigh an extra 20 to 25 pounds on his body and an extra five pounds for each inch of wingspan that he gains. I haven't really made a full character sheet so that way i can see what you would think. I can make adjustments to it now that you have some perspective on it.

• Useful
Reactions: ShiroKiyoshi
the staff: the whole size of the staff includes the blades and the handles. that being said the handles are made as a grip while the blades are meant to be the rest of the staff. If you remember the double bladed lightsaber it has two lightsaber blades on both sides and a short handle in the middle, making up the whole staff, that's what I had in mind when putting together the weapons.

Then you'd want Gunblades that can combine into a staff. Monty was pretty logical when making these characters, so you can only use what you have and handguns are pretty small.

alright then lets say that the hand guns are actually sawed off rifles instead, and the barrels are actually supposed to be longer, along with javelin blades if that would be alright

That is fine.

alright currently working on several roleplay posts at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.